• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Conclusive Road Trip, Swan Song Homestand, And, An Ominous Magic Number

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys, mercifully, embarked on what would be their last road trip of the season. On the first night in New York, they were mathematically eliminated from the division title, and then, a few nights later, in Atlanta, were dropped from the wild card race as well. They had one last nine game homestand against the Midwest teams, after arriving home with a pitiful two and seven record for the trip. When they arrived home, the team had ninety five losses, and needed a winning homestand in the last week, to avoid the dreaded one hundred loss mark.
Before the homestand began, Lee Sniderman, who had taken the nightmarish Good Guy season in stride, addressed his team. It was inconceivable to think that earlier that season, the Paradise Islanders had been above the break even mark, and in the wild card and division races. Their collapse, had come from an awful second half, and a brutal August and September. Sniderman wanted the team to play hard for the final nine games, and have a winning homestand, to try and avoid the dreaded century mark in losses.
The homestand began on a Friday night. Kate Hudson was on the hill against Pittsburgh. She gave a very solid effort that night, allowing but three runs in six innings, as the Good Guys hit three home runs, and scored five times, as Duff picked up the save, in a game the Good Guys looked like their old selves in, for a 5-3 win. Gil Bellows followed her to the hill on Saturday night, and he, too, gave the team a lift, allowing but two runs into the seventh. Once again, Bynes and Duff slammed the door, and the Good Guys prevailed, 4-2, for another step toward avoiding the mark. Charlize Theron would cap the series on a beautiful, dry, fall Sunday. She followed her teammates with another fine performance, permitting one run into the seventh, as Mitch hit a home run, and the Good Guys completed the sweep of the Pirates, by a 6-4 score.
Monday was an off day. The team tried to relax, and attempted to focus on the short term goals, of avoiding the 100 losses, with anything else to be decided after the season.
Chicago came to town on Tuesday night. Neve Campbell was on the hill, and she built on the good work of her teammates, pitching into the eighth inning, and allowing two runs. Duff again slammed the door, as the Good Guys had their fourth straight win, 7-4. With the four game winning streak, and wanting to avoid 100 losses, Sniderman skipped the fifth starter that time, wanting Kate Hudson to get two more starts, the last coming on the final day of the season, on three days rest. With full rest on Wednesday night, Kate gave a very solid performance, allowing one run into the eighth, and leaving with the lead. The bullpen, however, could not hold it, as Duff served up a Grand Slam ninth inning homer, with the team holding a three run lead, to send the Good Guys to defeat, 5-4, a demoralizing blow, and a turning point, that was only about to get worse. On Thursday night, Kerry Wood blanked the Good Guys, 5-0, who needed to only win one of their final three games over the weekend against the tough Cardinals, to achieve their goal.
Charlize Theron would pitch on Friday night to open the final series of the season. As had been the script in recent days, she kept the team in the game. However, in the seventh, leading 4-2, Charlize tired, and was removed, and Naomi entered, walking two men, and then, serving up a homer. The Good Guys, who seemed to have little fight left in them, couldnt recover, as they were put down in the ninth, 5-4. Neve Campbell went to the hill on Saturday night, and allowed but one run over eight innings. The Good Guys, couldnt get any, and fell, 1-0, for their fourth straight defeat, since the winning streak. The Good Guys, who hadn't had a season end this way in fifteen years, gathered at the ballpark to play the finale on Sunday on a bright, dry, windy day. Kate Hudson would pitch the finale. Early on, things looked good, as Mitch hit a three run homer in the first, against the Cardinals, who were resting several starters that day, to prepare for their playoff date with the Mets, that Tuesday. Kate looked like she would breeze that day, as she fired six shutout innings, striking out nine, in a game the Good Guys badly wanted to win. In the seventh, Kate tired, and allowed a run. Naomi was brought in for the eighth, and she, and Amanda Bynes, allowed another run. Hilary Duff came in for the ninth, with the Fan Appreciation Day crowd of 20,000 yelling their heads off, wanting the Good Guys desperately to win that day. After an out, came a hit, and another out. The dangerous Jim Edmonds was at the plate for St Louis. With the count at 2 strikes, Edmonds rocketed a long homerun into the Good Guy bullpen, to give St Louis the lead. The crowd was deathly quiet, and the Good Guys, three outs from disaster. In the bottom of the ninth, Jason Isringhausen, the Cards fine closer, came in, and got the Good Guys, in order, with Mitch going down swinging for the final out of the season, and sending the Good Guys, to their embarrassing mark of 100 losses for the year. The team that just one year earlier, had celebrated the World Title on the very same field, now, went down and out for the year, to the disgust of their fans, who showered them with a chorus of boos and jeers as they headed for the exits.
In the clubhouse, the team gave their final interviews, before packing up for the winter. Mitch was reflective, but somber:" I thank those fans who came to see us. The second half was excruciating. I thought in my heart that we would make the wild card. Now, just one year after winning it all, we finish the season with 100 losses. We have no one to blame but ourselves, and I have to assume a large part of the blame. I was going to retire, but, if the team would have me back, I dont want to end my career like this, and I have a feeling Naomi might feel the same way. So now, I start a longer winter than I wanted, and hope to return next year, to see much better times, for myself, and my team."
That night, the team held it's last tickle party, before scattering for the winter. The featured lees would be both the male hitting coach, and pitching coaches, due to the fact that the Good Guys had finished both last in baseball statistically in both hitting and pitching. First, the pitching coach was tied in his boxer shorts to the tickle table in the middle of the fetish club. Amanda Bynes began the tickle on his neck with fingers, as the laughter started, and his head moved from side to side:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO! Moving down, Hilary Duff was next, attacking the pitching coach on his underarms, sides, belly, and ribs with fingers, as his laughter became higher pitched, as she explored his ribs:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG THAT TICKLES HILARY! NOOO! HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Kate Hudson followed, tickling the pitching coach on his hips, knees, and thighs with fingers, as his legs bucked, and more howls came from him:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO! Finally, Naomi was last, she positioned herself at the coach's feet. Having gotten a manicure that day after the game ended, Naomi attacked the pitching coach's feet with her long fingernails, a mascara brush, a paintbrush, ice, and a vibrating electric massager, over his soles and toes. The pitching coach went beserk! He moved his feet and wiggled his toes every which way, and howled, begging for mercy:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG PLEASE NO MORE NAOMI! I GIVE UP! NO PLEASE NO! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, the tickle ended, and the pitching coach was untied.
The hitting coach was next, as he was strapped naked to the tickle table. The girls trainer began the tickle on his neck with fingers, as his laughter began, and his head rolled from side to side:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO! Nicole Kidman, visiting Paradise that weekend, was next, attacking the hitting coach on his underarms, sides, ribs and belly, with long fingernails, as his laughter varied in pitch, as she counted his ribs:AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHOHAHAHAOOAHAAHAHOAOHAOAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO! Kate Hudson followed, tickling the hitting coach on his hips, inner thighs, and knees, with fingers, as his legs buckled, and he howled. Finally, Naomi and Nicole positioned themselves at each of the hitting coach's feet. They attacked his feet with fingers, feathers under and inbetween his toes, ice, an electric toothbrush, and their tounges, over his feet and toes. This made the hitting coach positively ballistic. He shook his feet as much as the bonds would allow, wiggled his toes, and begged for mercy:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! OMG NOT TWO OF YOU WITH SO MANY INSTRUMENTS! I GIVE UP! NO PLEASE NOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Finally, the merciless tickling ended, and the exhausted hitting coach was untied.
So, now began the long, lonely winter for the Good Guys, after their worst season in franchise history. There was sadness, but also relief, at the dreaded season being over. Mitch and Naomi were certain to be back the next year. What changes would be made, and what goals would be set? Would there be an expectation of a championship going into the following season?, or would the expectations be lower, after the stunning season where a century mark in losses was ingloriously achieved? Those answers to come soon in the new season of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
gesh what a fickle crowd.. booing them like that. anyway wow what a different season this was from the last.. hope they can gather together their forces over the winter and come back stronger.. loved the tickle party at the end, Mitch..

Thank you, isabeau. Your praise is appreciated as always. I just wanted to write about a season where they had a bad year, instead of the perpetual playoffs every year. Yeah, that tickle party at the end was fun, wasnt it? It seemed fitting that the hitting and pitching coaches would both get it, considering the team's troubles that year.
Well, stay tuned, a new season will be upon us soon, that I have a feeling will be much better than the last.

Mitch

Well perhaps in a way a fitting end for a team that up till now had missed out on the periodic humility. However a dissapointing end for the players that worked so hard regardless of the fan support or lack there of. Good story and I look forward to next season.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back