• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Threshold- part two

Loquei

TMF Novice
f/m

The Threshold part two

She guided me to my feet and propelled me forwards, hands gently yet firmly guiding me through double doors to the living room. The floor was smooth, my feet slapping slightly on the laminate floor as she turned me to the left and brought me to the centre of the room where, suddenly, I felt myself stop.

“Sit down” she commanded, pushing me to the ground. My legs were lifted, one at a time, and released as I felt fabric under my heels- elevated slightly from the floor. A clack of wood on wood confirmed my suspicions and the metallic contact of a padlock finished my thoughts that I was, in fact, locked into a set of stocks.

“Now then” she said, as the sound of an opening case made me wonder what she had in store for me. “You’ve been a very, naughty boy” her words were chiding, slightly gentle- they could afford to be for she had all the power.

“I’m sorry, miss” I replied, meekly.

“So you should be. You don’t know what trouble I’ve been through because of you”. A gentle touch, barely light enough to register, stroked across my right sole. A feather? Some kind of fabric? I couldn’t tell. The stroke repeated, teasing, touching, barely enough to register as ticklish but not enough to make me smile.

“All the planning I’ve had to do” she continued, purring the words with obvious relish as the stroke travelled up my sole towards the ball- this time raising a grimace.

“Ah ha, did we register a reaction there?” she asked, and a second stroke followed the first. I clenched my jaw, not eager to give in.

“Now then, don’t clench- it’s not good for your facial muscles” she chided and the stroke came again, this time laterally across the soft pads on the ball of my right foot.

Nothing- I could contain that one. Then she flicked the stroke upwards and gently teased its pressure across the soft flesh at the base of my toes. This brought a grimace that gave light to a peal of laughter.

“I knew it! Patience has its own rewards” she smiled, and replaced the feather with her soft yet gentle fingers, touching, stroking, gliding over my bare flesh and bringing my face to reaction- first a grimace, then a snarl, then finally a laugh torn from my throat despite my best intentions to incarcerate such a sound against her ministrations. Her fingers sought the soft flesh under my toes, the creases of my arch, then when I laughed out loud she paused, moving the gliding fingers over to the sides of my foot and then to the top. She found the short hairs on top of my metatarsal that runs from the ankle to my big toe and began to stroke downwards over the hard, bony surface. I gasped- a different feeling now. This wasn’t just ticklish, for a feeling began in my loin that I desperately fought to contain. My breath caught in my throat as surely as if someone were manipulating my most intimate parts, and my mouth found itself open, barely daring to breathe.

“Oh, you like that, don’t you?” she said, placing her other hand on my left foot and stroking in the same place. My feet jerked about in the stocks, making her lose contact and drawing a cluck of annoyance from her throat.

“Now that’s just not fair” she said, and I dreaded what was to come. “I’m going to have to tie your toes back just to keep your feet still!”

It took only moments for her to return, and try as I could no objection could prevent the loop of fabric around each big toe, the slip knot tying easily and the toe stretched back as first one, then the other became anchored to the upper board of the stocks, leaving my soles stretched taut and defenceless for whatever she had in mind.

Her fingers started again, this time gently gracing the soles and even onto the hard skin on my heels and the balls of my feet as I finally surrendered to her torture and laughed out loud with humiliation. My head rocked back and forwards and my hands strained against the ropes as she giggled softly whilst torturing my feet. Sometimes I laughed, sometimes I caught my breath for a second, but all the time she played my like a master violinist plays his instrument.

Eventually, her amusement spent, I was allowed to fall backwards to the hard floor and nearly knocked myself unconscious. She ceased her torture, letting my feet tremble with the aftershock as she occasionally ran a finger down my soles and I fancied her smile as my soles reacted as best they could in their bound position.

“That was fun” she said, “now it’s time for a break. I’ll entertain myself later- for now, you can use the toilet and then it’s back to your ropes” she said, unlocking me from the stocks and releasing my toes. I was helped to my rather unsteady feet and guided to a toilet where my hands were unbound and I was allowed to relieve the pressure on my bladder. I was warned not to remove my blindfold or the ramifications would be severe. When I left the toilet, it started again.

“Hands in front of you” she ordered, handcuffing me this time before leading me through the house to a door and down cold, stone steps to the garage. A sound of a key in a lock came before the creak of an open wooden door and then I was pulled forward.

“Duck your head and in you go” she said, pushing my head down as I walked forward into a small container that seemed only big enough for me to sit in. I was turned around and sat on the wooden floor, my handcuffed wrists raised and tied off against a bar in the low roof. Then, the wooden door was closed and I found myself left in a seated position, bound in what felt to my feet like a wooden cage, whilst she stepped back.

“It’s cold on this floor” she said, “and you’re the one supposed to be in bare feet, not me!”. She scampered up the stairs and paused at the top. “Enjoy your stay- I’ll be back for you, later” she purred, relishing the words and the excitement of what was to come.

As for me, cold dread once again settled in my spine, and I could only imagine what would come next.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back