• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Threshold- part five (final)- f/m

Loquei

TMF Novice
The Threshold part five

“Now for the best bit” she said.

Something was picked up from the table, and I could feel Kay’s long nailed hands taking hold of my ankles and pulling my legs so that even if the bindings would have allowed any movement, her hands would counteract that freedom now.

An electric buzzing sound started as soon as my mistress approached, and something touched my leg that vibrated. It glided from just above my ankles, pushing skin and muscle before it, gliding down towards my knee. Then it was lifted off and re-applied to one side of the start point. Again and again the buzzing pushed down my calf.

When they murmured satisfaction at one leg, they started on the other. The process was repeated, the buzzing tickling a little as my mind tried to think anything other than the obvious thought that struck fear at my soul.

They were shaving me.

“Please, mistress” I began.

“Please, what?” she asked, voice ever so reasonable, like parent persuading a child to lie down and go to sleep.

“Please, don’t shave me, mistress” I repeated.

“Oh, come now! You don’t want all that dark hair in the way of the tickling, do you?” she said, cheerfully.

The razor now had shaved my thighs also, making me laugh a little at the sensation. Kay rolled me over onto my side and I could feel my mistress’ fingers take hold of my genitals and tug gently upwards. The razor touched my peritoneum and I nearly laughed out loud.

“See? You’re enjoying it” said my mistress. Gently, expertly, they shaved my most intimate part. The soft hair on my stomach fared no different, as did the slight hair on my chest.

Finally, my mistress held my chin in her hand as she removed the beard growth from my face and neck.

“Shall we shave his head?” asked Kay.

“Hmmmm. The possibility” said my mistress with a smile, as I heard the razor turn off and the head replaced.

As Kay held my head, my mistress pulled me to a kneeling position in the hogtie and pushed my head down. She removed the blind fold.

“Now if you even so much as look up once, I will move the cage from the garage into the back garden, and that’s where you sleep tonight” she warned.

Kneeling, bound, shaved and naked, I could only nod as the razor started again, touched my neck, and glided upwards through my hair to my scalp with repeating strokes. They talked as she shaved me, laughing and joking at what they would do next.

Then it happened. So suddenly, my mistress did not have time to stop the effect. Kay distracted her at the end of her shaving, and her hand slipped. The razor, that should have done its job safely if held correctly, slipped and made a cut on the back of my head.

The cut was small, almost nothing of worth, but I could feel the stab of pain and the wetness of blood that came from the surface.

The razor was turned off and immediately, her attitude changed.

“I’m sorry- I didn’t mean…”

“That’s okay” I said. “is it deep?”

“It’s not deep at all. Barely more than a scratch” she said, her voice nervous- and I knew why.

“That’s okay, then” I said.

She knew what the cut meant, but I said nothing on purpose. This was her weekend, and my punishment. The rules had to be obeyed.

From that moment the evening progressed. Hogtied, I was tickled on the soles of my feet until I yelled myself hoarse. I was taken upstairs and tied spread eagled to a bed whilst they changed into pyjamas and probed every defenceless part of my body.

Finally, when the tickling changed to teasing and the soft skin of the peritoneum between the anus and the pubis was stroked, causing me to gasp in pleasure and writhe within my bonds, my mistress took pity and helped me release what had been building up for so long.

I lapsed into sleep, my bonds removed and wrists re-bound so I could not leave the bed all night. Exhausted, my dreams were many and all on the same theme- chased, caught, stripped, and tickled by merciless captors. In some I was shaved, in others not. I knew I had been shaved for real, in my dream, and one was about how I would explain the change of hair style when I walked into work the following Monday.

Eventually I woke. Kay had not stayed the night, and my mistress released me from my bonds. I was to be her servant that day, and provided with my underwear, jeans and a t-shirt, spent the day barefoot at her bidding- cleaning, cooking, massaging her, and on request, being locked into the stocks and tickled on the soles of my feet until I screamed.

That evening we watched a film- her on the couch, bare feet stretched along its length whilst I lay bound hand and foot on the floor, my feet up next to her hands so she could play with them at her leisure. Stroking, teasing, tickling- the threat that if I ever removed my feet from her grasp, I would be stripped naked and beaten.

The end of the evening arrived all too soon, and she again stripped me and tied me to the bed post in the spare room.

That night, my dreams were better- all the more for the fact that without Kay, the day had been more gentle, yet more forceful in her demands and insistence that I follow her every word.

Like a parent guiding a child, she had been gentle, clear, and calm in all her words. Her touch sometimes stroked, sometimes teased, sometimes punished.

At some point during the darker hours, she slipped naked into bed behind me, her arms wrapping round my chest and her breath soft on my shoulders. We slept like that all night- me facing away, her body formed into mine- two becoming one.

As dawn broke, she untied my hands and went for a shower. It was Monday, and we were both due in work. My weekend of punishment was over.

Over breakfast she thanked me- her eyes betraying her concern for the head wound. I let nothing go- for this would play far worse on her mind than any words.

After we had eaten we both prepared to go to work. I was to leave first, to return home to collect a few things for the office that day.

The moment had come. The weekend was over, and I stood dressed to leave in her hall whilst she brushed her teeth and came down the stairs. She wore a cream trouser suit over a dark blouse and dark socks beneath, her hair unbound and eyes shining- part with fear in the hope I would forget, part in enjoyment of what she had done and the look I now had before her- head shaved, beard growth gone- all of her doing.

“I actually think you look better” she said.

“It’s… different” I said, having not had such a hair cut since my service days several years before.

“Thank you for an interesting weekend” she said, her voice trying to play the dominant again. I allowed her that one moment, before responding.

“Well, thanks- if that’s the word” I said, reaching for the door handle. Relief began to shine in her eyes as I opened the door and stepped into the porch. The outer door opened to a cold, clear morning.

“You busy next weekend?” I asked, looking at the sky.

“Not yet- why?” she asked.

“Oh, no reason” I said, turning back to her. At that moment she never looked more beautiful. Eyes dilated in fear, heart caught in her mouth at what she willed me not to say, but knew the inevitable was about to happen.

So I put her out of her misery, and said it.

“It’s just what happened over the cut to my head” I said. “the rules we agreed specifically in the event of drawing blood, full punishment would be reciprocated”.

She flushed with embarrassment, mouth moving in an attempt to say something.

I waited a few seconds for the horror to realise itself in her eyes, and that the inevitable would occur.

“I’ll be seeing you on Friday evening, then” I smiled, gently- for I had no desire to hurt her.

“Oh, and you will spend the weekend in bare feet- at the very least” I said with a calm tone, like a parent admonishing a child for an act of wrongdoing, and the promise of punishment to come.

With that, I smiled, and left her to the horror of her thoughts. The imagination can play tricks on you when blindfold, but it also can play a thousand more when you know you will face an ordeal in the near future.

When your fate is set, all you can do is surrender to your punishment.

The End

wonderful story, I read all five parts... there's been a fantastic amount of f/m material posted here lately, and this is definitely a superb addition. I like your writing style especially, the tickling isn't incredibly detailed, but the thoughts and feelings in the lee's head are all very vivid and clear, and all in the first person, which I think is the hardest way to write! Some of the lines were just classic, the way you described being blindfolded and how your imagination runs wild... awesome, excellent story, will you be writing a follow-up where the mistress is punished for her slip with the razor?

Threshold sequel

Thanks for your comments!

My writing has changed in the last two years- hopefully for the better. I would like to contribute a lot more to the forum given time, and explore areas of tickling not normally touched upon (pardon the pun)

As for a sequel? I intend to, as soon as my imagination lets me know what I would do to my mistress- although in the sequel, she might have to be called something else.....

fantastic, one of the most well written stories i have read for a while. so descriptive, so detailed..i almost thought at the end she would turn out to be his wife or something. i read all five chapters just now, and was deeply enthralled. you have quite the knack of drawing one in as if they are actually in the story also.. great job, i also would love to read more of your excellent stories..

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back