• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crossroads Facility, Part 5 (*/F) (Star Wars, Star Trek)

tarr2k

TMF Expert
Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Part 5

“You have done well, my dear girl.”

“Thank you, my master,” Mara said with a bow. How foolish she had been, to think the Emperor could actually die. Someone as powerful as him? It was all she could do not to laugh at her own behavior.

“I understand Ysanne performed an unauthorized interrogation on you,” the Emperor commented.

“I told her nothing,” she assured him, though it was only because Isard had spent so much time torturing her she’d never gotten around to her questions.

“I know,” he said. “And that is why I am pleased with you. I have left you a gift... a reward for your resilience, and your loyalty to me.” And Mara saw Isard strapped into a restraint, bare naked, and fully-exposed for anyone who might want to, say, tickle the hell out of her. The Emperor smiled that insidious grin of his. “So long as you do not mark her, you may do with her as you like.”

“You are most generous, my master,” Mara said with another bow. The Emperor left, and Mara turned to Isard. The latter was gagged; good, there was no need to listen to her insults anyway. “Oh, how I’ve been looking forward to this...” Mara mused as she walked over to Isard, then drew a fingernail up the restrained woman’s abdomen. Isard shivered in response. “You and I are going to have so much fun,” Mara said, wriggling her fingernails over Isard’s face. “I’m not one for machines,” she said. “I like to feel the touch of my victims... I want to feel you squirming beneath my fingers, Iceheart. I want to watch this frigid little ice queen squeal and squirm until you turn pink and red and purple with laughter.” She pinched both of Isard’s cheeks. “I want to tickle you until you black out.” Isard’s eyes bugged out. “And after that, then I’ll see how far I can really push you.”

There was no further commentary, Mara just jumped straight into it, dropping both hands onto the exposed ribs. Isard screamed into the gag as squeezed all over them, eyes tightly screwed shut in an attempt to resist. Mara grinned evilly. “Just like I thought,” she said, digging her nails in all over the ribcage, “you’re one of those sadists incapable of tolerating any of the things you love to dish out.” Isard couldn’t respond, but it didn’t make a difference; she was just shrieking into her gag anyway. “Cootchie cootchie coo,” Mara teased, loving this situation to no end. “Who’s my tickle toy? You are!” Isard responded with more laughter and attempts to buck Mara away, but she was too firmly held down. “Oh, you can’t get away, little tickle toy,” Mara teased, and began attacking the ribs with greater fury. “You’re my present!” Tears ran down Isard’s face. “And I’m going to have so much fun playing with you!”

Mara paused and gave Isard a chance to breathe, all the while looking up and down her body, tapping her lips as she thought. “Hm hm hm... where to next?” She walked down a little ways. “Oh, I know.” She grinned a grin that normally is only seen with a fin on top, taking up a fine brush. “Iceheart... frigid little bitch that you are. If I’m going to turn you into a squealing mess, I’ve got to start in that cold, cold place don’t I?” Isard’s eyes bugged out as she saw Mara reach for her groin, and she started rambling into the gag. “Don’t like the thought of that?” Mara asked, looking at her. Isard shook her head vehemently. “Too bad,” Mara said, and got to work, teasing Isard’s womanhood with the brush. Isard’s entire body shook, and deep laughs were fighting to escape past the gag. “So very ticklish here,” Mara observed, moving the brush with precise strokes, enough to tickle without actually stimulating, so that Isard writhed under the effects of the tickle torture. “Scream for me, little ice queen,” Mara teased while Isard complied, “scream.”

Eventually Mara stopped, and set the brush aside, then looked up at the gasping Isard. “Where to now?” she asked. “There are so many places to choose from... so many places where you’re so vulnerable.” Mara started on the inner thighs while Isard laughed. “But what am I saying?!” Mara declared as she tickled away. “I’ll get to all the spots in time, several times in fact. No need to stop and think about it, just tickle tickle tickle until the game is done.” Isard laid back and wailed, and Mara just grinned and relished in the payback...

Mara woke up. Third time she’d had the dream... although to be honest, it wasn’t a bad thing to dream about. Getting back at Iceheart for what she’d done to her was a lot of fun. It felt good... real good... “I can think of some unorthodox uses for my lightsaber” kind of good. She sighed; but it wasn’t real, and what was worse was she was stuck in some kind of facility with no way out and no contact with anyone. Her dreams were real nice, but her reality was dull dull dull. All there was were the displays she was given to read; each day something new. She read them and re-read them because there was only so much you could do besides staring at the wall and making due without a lightsaber.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Outside, Ms. Danoob watched Mara on the display. Good... she wasn’t showing any signs of hostility, and her EEG didn’t show any sign of problems either. The feedback instruments on her body had detected the sexual excitement during the past three nights, which showed the dream programs were having the desired effect. Yes, Mara, you love tickling other girls, she thought. It’s been fun, hasn’t it? Maybe it’s time we found you a playmate, hmm? Someone you can have lots of fun tickling everywhere?

Ms. Danoob cycled through the other three video displays. “What do you prefer, Mara,” she asked quietly, “blonds or brunettes?” She speculated a little. Lara would be a fine match-up, except that would leave Starbuck and Seven as a pair, and that could be a problem. With her cybernetics, there was a chance Starbuck would associate her with Cylons, and that introduced an uncertain element in the mix, and this was already a potentially volatile reaction already. So, would it be the hotshot pilot, or the cyborg?

Seven of Nine, she decided. She was still a virgin, and that would have her defer to Mara’s experience in sexual matters. Because Mara would be guiding her, it would add another layer there, increasing their potential intimacy. Yes... it would be a good start, especially because it would mean that those two would be available to help bring in others if need be, and their talents would certainly be good early on. They complemented one another, Mara’s speed with Seven’s strength; Seven’s smarts with Mara’s cunning. They would prove the keystone of this entire operation if this worked.

She tapped some keys and an image of Seven of Nine came up, and an arrow began flashing while the word “UPLOADING” appeared at the bottom of the screen. “Well, Mara,” Ms. Danoob said, “meet your new girlfriend.”
--------------------------------------------------------------

Mara watched from hiding. She recognized the device as the one she’d been tickle-torturing Isard on, but this time things were different; this time someone else was the victim. A blond woman, voluptuous, and obviously very frightened. “Please,” she said pitiably, “please don’t hurt me!”

“Tell me about your rebel friends then,” Isard said, looking over the equipment.

“I’m not in the rebellion!” the woman said. “I’m just a filing clerk! I don’t know anything at all about the rebels, I swear!”

“If that were true, you wouldn’t be here,” Isard said with the kind of logic that once proved the galaxy was shaped like a banana. Mara’s heart went out to the poor girl; she’d done some interrogations before, and nobody was that good an actress. This woman had obviously been picked up by mistake, but Iceheart was either too dumb or too sadistic to see it. “We’ll find out if that holds up,” she said as she turned back to the prisoner.

“Please!” the woman cried. “Somebody! Help me!”

“There’s no one to hear you down here,” Isard said without mercy.

The woman was crying now. “Please someone help me please!” she said with sobs. The words filled Mara with such guilt, but she couldn’t give away the fact she was here or it could cause her a lot of trouble down the line. “...please don’t let her hurt me...”

“Hurt?” Isard asked. “No, I wouldn’t hurt you. You’re much too delicate for that. No, I have other means to get the information out of you... other ways to make you scream,” she said with a sinister expression. The girl closed her eyes and wept quietly while Isard touched her cheek. “And oh how you will scream.”

Bitch, Mara thought. How the hell did something like you wind up heading the ISB?

The girl chuckled as Isard drew her nails slowly across her armpits. The gesture was repeated again and again, until the girl was having fits. Then she started wriggling them a little as she did it, and the laughs deepened, until eventually the girl was beside herself with laughter while Isard explored the ticklish limits of her underarms. “STOP!” the girl cried. “I DON’T KNOW ANYTHING! HAHAHAHA!!!”

“We’ll see,” Isard said, though she still didn’t ask any questions, she just tickled away. The girl closed her eyes and laughed, trembling as she tried to endure but clearly far too ticklish for that. Isard’s nails began digging in now, and the laughter turned to intense howls. She started going further with each stroke now, so that she was running along the ribs and her expansive breasts. The girl was crying she was laughing so hard, and still Isard didn’t ask her anything, still didn’t do anything but torture the poor girl.

“PLEASE STOP!!!” the blond cried. “PLEE-HEHEHEHE!” She gasped. “OH NO MORE! NO-HOHOHOHO MOOOORRREEE!!!” But Isard was really working furiously now, having reached the girls flanks. She pinched and kneaded the tender flesh while the girl shook and roared. “I’LL TELL YOU ANYTHING!!! JUST STOP!!! STA-HAHAHAHAHA-OP!!!”

“In time,” Isard teased, again kicking the tickling up further. The roars stopped now as a silent scream of laughter emerged, and then the girl laid there, literally crying now, tickled beyond her limits and now just in a place where there was nothing but woe.

Mara had had enough. Sure, she had to admit that seeing the buxom blond get tickled was a serious turn on, but still, the poor girl didn’t deserve Isard’s harsh ministrations. Mara stepped out quietly; it was easy to slip across the room with the shrieks of the girl, not to mention the fact that Isard’s attention was totally focused on her work. Mara tapped her on the shoulder; Isard whirled around, straight into Mara’s uppercut. She was actually knocked off her feet and landed nearby in an unconscious heap. “Are you all right,” she asked the woman on the table.

“Oh, yes,” she said, sniffing and panting. Mara released the restraints and the woman got up and embraced her. “Thank you thank you thank you!” she said. “Oh, you’re my hero!”

It was so cheesy, yet for some reason, the words caused a smile to twitch to Mara’s face. For some reason the thought of that was actually... pleasing to her. “I’m glad I could help,” she said, “but we’ve got to get you out of here.”

The blond woman stepped back, nodding her understanding. “Where?”

“Someplace where you’ll be safe.”

“Will you be there?”

Mara hesitated. “Would you like that?”

“Very much,” the blond said. “You... you make me feel safe.” And again, despite herself, Mara felt the smile tugging at her lips.

i just read all installments, and the prologue again to refresh my memory. excellent series so far. your descriptions amaze me. and the length of each chapter also.. that's where i have problems, making my stories i have written detailed and long enough, and so far i haven't had much success with the length.. but i'm a bit confused, was the prologue also a dream?

Darth Vegeta said:
best one yet Congrats!

Thanks! Now that we've met our four principles, it's time to get the actual story moving forward.

isabeau said:
i just read all installments, and the prologue again to refresh my memory. excellent series so far. your descriptions amaze me. and the length of each chapter also.. that's where i have problems, making my stories i have written detailed and long enough, and so far i haven't had much success with the length.. but i'm a bit confused, was the prologue also a dream?

No, everything from Chapter 1 until now is filling in how we reach the point we see in the prologue. It gives away a bit of the direction of the first subplot, but at least it stops people from scratching their heads and trying to figure out what's going on. :)

Thanks very much, btw; your kind words are always very encouraging. :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back