• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Got Milk???...

Oh sure, and the milk-server was a straight-up innocent babe in the woods, eh? :rolleyes: I, for one, loved all the expressions on their faces! Especially the old couple, the old man goes to drink his coffee and she smacks him! Classic!

AffectionateDan said:
Oh sure, and the milk-server was a straight-up innocent babe in the woods, eh? :rolleyes: I, for one, loved all the expressions on their faces! Especially the old couple, the old man goes to drink his coffee and she smacks him! Classic!

What are you talking about? She's being nice and doing her job and all these people get all crazy. And I bet it's a hell of a lot easier than carrying a pitcher around. ;)

I guess that's why they call them 'jugs.'

*Ba-dum-bump*

Man, I am too funny.

Hmmm... I don't suppose anyone there would have problems with lactose intolerance? Very funny!!

I just want to know where she keeps the sugar............ :angel:

alright now that is hilarious! the expressions are priceless! I could probably fill quite a few coffee cup! :angel:

Ah, see, you didn't get the memo...

ticklishgiggle said:
Stop hijacking the thread Mr. Moderator.
...When a Moderator does it, it's called "Administration". Now, pipe down, or I'll have Jeff tickle you or sumpin. :whip: :p

AffectionateDan said:
...When a Moderator does it, it's called "Administration". Now, pipe down, or I'll have Jeff tickle you or sumpin. :whip: :p

I'll show you administration...

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back