• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Vampire Chronicals M/M?M

WildTlkr52

Hendrick roamed the castle restlessly, waiting for the sun to set so he could come out and begin his reign of tickling the innocents of Bryn Wolf Castle. The was a young vampire, Adrian, whom he was seducing for tickling. Adrian was very ticklish and loved having Hendrick's nails stroking his bare, ticklsih skin. His laighter was sweet and invigorating and gave Hendrick his strength to carry on his legacy of ticklishness.

As the blackness of night invaded teh castle, Hedrick found himself outside Adrian's bedroom door. He knocked twice and waited. "Pleae come in" answered the voice on the other side of the door.

Hedrick slolwy openned the door and walked in the room. Adrian laid naked on the bed, smiling as Hendrick walked close to him. "Feeling ticklish tonight?" Hendrick whispered in hushed tone of voice. Adrian giggled softly. "You how that I am and you know how ticklish I can be!" Hendrick stripped naked and sat on the bed neck to Adrian. I massaged Adrian's upper body to make his skin more sensitve to the tickling he had in mind. Adrian squirmed while his body was being massaged. Then Hendrick to a feather and began stroking Adrian's muscular chest until he began squirming on the bed and giggling. Hendrick drew the feather skillfully around each tickling nipple, the tip tickling the skin then dancing over to the nipple.Adrain 's giggling grew louder wiht each stroke of the feather. his body wiggled as the feather tickled down to his belly button. Hendrick became invigorated with each loud giggle from Adrian. Then he began tickling Adrian's ribs. Adrian's eyes grew wide and his body thrashed wildly as his ribs were hyperticklsih. His body bounced as he was tickled and tormented by Hendrick. "So ... Your ribs are so very ticklsih my friend! I know how tomake you even more ticklish!!!" Hendrick teased and tickled Adrian.

As he tickled up and down his body, Hendrick began feeling tickly and felt a tickling sensation in his most private of places. He stopped to let Adrian rest and turned to see his mentor, Dylan come up behind him. He drew a feather down Hendrick's bare abck. He immediately arched his body and let out a ticklsh yelp.

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back