• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Tamia, Part 2 (M/F, erotic)

Tamia78

Verified
Okay, here's Part 2. As always suggestions and comments are appreciated!

--T

TICKLING TAMIA PT. 2

“It’s time to wake up…”

I slowly opened my eyes at the sound of Tony’s voice. Feeling a bit groggy, I looked around the small room. When I tried to stretch, I found that my hands were still bound above my head, and it all came back to me…..the parking garage, thinking someone was calling my name, the dark figure rapidly coming behind me as I fumbled with my car keys, and finally, waking up in Tony’s apartment. ‘How long was I out?’ I wondered as I looked around the small but neat bedroom.

As if reading my mind, Tony said, “You’ve been sleeping peacefully for a couple of hours. Here, I’ve brought you some water to drink.” Gratefully, I accepted the straw and sipped cool water. After I had finished, Tony set the glass on a small table in the corner of the room. I shuddered as I remembered the intense tickling on my upper body. Goosebumps rose on my skin as memories of my hysterical laughter flooded my mind.

“What are you going to do to me?”

“Well, my dear, I’ve already found out how ticklish your upper body is, and now I want to test your feet.”

I gasped. My feet are the most ticklish part of my body! I could never stand having anyone touch them for even a few seconds before breaking into laughter. “Tony, please, not my feet!” I begged, “I won’t be able to stand it!”

Tony just chuckled and said, “That’s the point!”

He walked over to the bed, and lifted the sheet from over me, exposing my naked body. He stared for a few seconds, then knelt down at the foot of the bed by my feet, which were tied apart. Nervously I wiggled my toes in anticipation of the first stroke on my sensitive 7 ½ soles.

Tony didn’t disappoint. He dragged one finger slowly from my heel to the ball of my right foot. I held my breath, not giving him the pleasure of hearing me giggle.

“You’re going to play that game, I see,” Tony’s smile widened. “that’s okay, we have plenty of time.”

With that, he dragged one finger up and down each of my feet. I closed my eyes tightly and gritted my teeth, willing myself not to give in to the torture. My feet jerked involuntarily from the ticklish sensations.

“Hmmmm…you are really trying, aren’t you? Time to laugh, Tamia” Suddenly I felt all ten fingers scrabbling over both my soles. It was too much!

“NOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” I wailed as I tried to move my feet out of his reach. His fingers simply followed every movement and continued to tickle. Tony then started concentrating on my left foot. He used one hand to hold my toes back and tickled right under them with the other hand. I howled with laughter. I felt my body rise off the bed and I tried to jerk my foot out of his grasp, but he was too strong for me.

“HEEEEEEEELP! HAHAHAHAAH TOOOO MUCH HAHAHAHAAHAHAA STAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAP!” Tears were already streaming down my face in hysterical laughter. My poor feet have never been tortured like this, and now I was helpless and at this man’s mercy!

He stopped suddenly, and I tried to catch my breath. He walked out of my sight for a bit, and returned holding a toothbrush. My eyes widened as he came toward me with an evil grin on his face. I started shaking my head as he knelt again, this time by my right foot. With one hand holding my foot still, he worked the toothbrush between my toes, making sure I felt each and every stroke of the brush.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” My scream was interrupted by a fit of laughter, my whole body was shaking. He again held my toes back and worked the toothbrush directly under them, making me scream and beg for him to stop. He seemed to know exactly where to tickle to elicit the loudest screams from me.

I heard the toothbrush drop to the floor as he resumed tickling me with his fingers, this time back to my left foot. He concentrated on my heel, but I felt his tickling fingers wiggling over the top of my foot!

“OH GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD NOOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” This couldn’t be happening. How could he know my most ticklish spots in a matter of minutes? My body writhed and jerked as I tried desperately to get away from this new tickling torture. He spider-walked his fingers over my heel, and moved his other hand to tickle the back of my knee! I was in agony as his hand found the spot under my knee. I lost all my strength and was reduced to silent laughter. My foot jerked spastically as he scrabbled his fingers over my arches.

Suddenly, he stopped, and I struggled for breath, taking in great lungfuls of air. I couldn’t move, and didn’t struggle as Tony uncuffed my ankles, and removed the cuffs from my wrists. He turned me over on my belly and held me in a kneeling position. He removed some larger leather restraints from under the bed, and secured these both just below each of my knees, spreading them wide enough so that I was still comfortably kneeling. He also secured my ankles again to the foot of the bed, this time pulling the chains tight.

The last thing he did was cuff my wrists together and pull my arms forward, securing them to the headboard. This position allowed me little movement forwards or backwards. I was forced to kneel with my knees spread and still. I wouldn’t be going anywhere.

“One of my favorite positions.” Tony said. I was still breathing heavily, but now it was a mixture of anticipation and curiosity at this new position. I gasped as Tony placed his hands on the place where my ass and thighs meet, and started tickling.

“Oh my god!” I exclaimed breathlessly. This was a totally new ticklish spot for me. A ticklish ass? Tony wiggled his fingers faster, as I tried to squirm and wiggle out of his reach, but the straps held me in my position. I could hear him chuckling at my useless attempts to escape the tickling I was suffering.

Thankfully, he didn’t tickle me there for long. I felt movement on the bed, and when I looked down, I saw that Tony had positioned his head between my legs. He had a sadistic grin on his face.

“Now comes the REAL fun!” He chuckled evilly as his hands found my outstretched underarms and started tickling. I screamed and bucked trying to get away from the teasing of my soft armpits, but the restraints never allowed me any movement. My sides ached from laughing so hard, and this is where Tony concentrated his efforts next.

“Stahahahahahahap Toneeheeheeheeheehee! Pleeheeheeheeheeheese!” I begged as his wiggling fingers never let up tickling my sides. He moved up and down rapidly, his fingers working the whole time, and finally settled under my belly button. I was slowly losing any conscious thought. I was totally at Tony’s mercy.

I felt Tony lightly kiss my inner thighs while still tickling my belly. It was then that I realized I was already turned on from the extreme teasing, and my body was definitely responding to his touch. I cried out when I felt his tongue slowly circle my clit, and wiggled even more when I felt his fingers reach up to tickle my sensitive underarms once again. My giggles soon turned to moans as Tony concentrated solely on my swollen clit, causing me to breathe heavily as I felt another orgasm building.

“Tony…..yesss” I sighed as I felt the first sensations of my next orgasm running through my body. I screamed in surprise as Tony again tickled my ass while rapidly flicking his tongue against my clit. It was like nothing I felt before! My screams ended in giggles as he kept his fingers moving, as I squirmed and wiggled, my body now more sensitive than ever.

Tony pulled himself out from underneath me, and kissed his way up my back to finally give me a kiss on the lips. I eagerly returned his kiss, having experienced 2 of the most intense orgasms along with the tickling of my life!

“Aren’t you going to uncuff me now?” I shyly asked. I knew I didn’t want to get away, even if he removed the restraints.

“What? Oh no, sweetie. Like I said, you’ve got much more to come.” With that, he turned his head towards the hallway and said, “You can come in now.”………….

THE END

WOW!!!!!

An amazing sequel, well written and quite tittilating, indeed! Please, write on, when you've recouperated enough. ;)

fantastic second part, tamia..erotic and aww poor you, getting your feet tickled so badly.. but who on earth is in the hallway? love gang ticklings.. keep it up..nice details..you are truly becoming a terrific writer..

Um... well... if you'l excuse me now...

I have to set the AC for jungle feaver, thank you.

Smiley-- Recuperated? I only WISH this story were true......*sigh* :sadcry:

Isabeau-- Thanks.

Slaver---You have to do what??? :wowzer: Hehehehe.....Looking forward to your finished story FoC!

Natural-- You know what? I think you inspired the toothbrush part! :bowing:

Last edited:
Tamia78 said:
Smiley-- Recuperated? I only WISH this story were true......*sigh* :sadcry:

Natural-- You know what? I think you inspired the toothbrush part! :bowing:

well, the story can be true, stick around

and as far as inspiration goes, glad to know someone is inspired by my work, although I am not evil

YOu have to send me your stats.

I'm still waiting for you to send me your stats for the story. I have a thread up in the Tickling Discutions asking women interested in being in the story to send me info on them selves.

Great story Tam sweetie. If you wish upon a star your dreams will come true--Jimminy Cricket.

;)

Okay, Jiminy. I wish for that story to play itself out in 8 days 4 hours, and 53 minutes!

Cloud-- Me? Naughty? You got the wrong girl!!! :devil2:

WHAT an ending!! I was already panting from the visualizations of your story, then my jaw dropped... :wowzer: I guess the word is "Agog." Then I found a belly laugh bouncing off these walls! One of THE most unexpected endings I've read in this section, I suppose because it wasn't an ending at all, but food for the imagination. Well Done, I say!

Rxx

In the Sahara desert is so hot that is possible to fry an egg on top of the roof of one's car...I bet is possible to fry an egg on top of your story...
very good

Again I say, theres no way in hell I ever would have gone THAT easy on you.

Rexxy, I'm so glad you liked it! I kinda liked this ending better myself. Even I can't wait for the next one...lol :cuddle:

Deadsea, thank you for the compliments, wow, i didn't think it was THAT hot....hmmmmm :smilelove

Ice, Ice, baby........lol........I couldn't even fathom what your evil little mind has in store for me! :rolleyes:

Well, Tam Tam, after reading this story has inspired me to write a story with you in it now. If you thought that was steamy, you've seen nothing yet!!!

NT, now off to the lab

Awww...NT.....for Me??? Lab? What does that have to do with anything..... :veryhappy

Hey R.--I tried, babe, thanks! :Kiss2:

Hi Bugman! Good, I'm glad you enjoyed....perhaps I can do better on the next one....juuuuuust for you! :devil2:

This surely is a magnificent story. Leaves lots to the imagination of the sond of your voice and laughter. Very good writer indeed. Do keep up the great work and don't stop the tickling. The orgasm fit well in the story. Can't wait to read more. The sensitivity adds to the human side of life and tickles. Great and may I add whom ever gets the opportunity to tickle you is a very lucky person. :cool:

deac95661 said:
This surely is a magnificent story. Leaves lots to the imagination of the sond of your voice and laughter. Very good writer indeed. Do keep up the great work and don't stop the tickling. The orgasm fit well in the story. Can't wait to read more. The sensitivity adds to the human side of life and tickles. Great and may I add whom ever gets the opportunity to tickle you is a very lucky person. :cool:

Wow, Deac, I'm very flattered that you liked the story! Thank you for the kind words. Actually, I'm the lucky person who will get the opportunity to be tickled by a very special guy! :lovestory

Tamia78 said:
Awww...NT.....for Me??? Lab? What does that have to do with anything..... :veryhappy

Hey R.--I tried, babe, thanks! :Kiss2:

Hi Bugman! Good, I'm glad you enjoyed....perhaps I can do better on the next one....juuuuuust for you! :devil2:
hehehe.

I see a book coming out of this soon ...Great stuff!

Once again , your second story is just as good as the first and the way you endend the story will have me following your writing material always..Excellent job tamia,you really have raw talent....

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back