• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hogtied Ecstasy

tower98

TMF Master
This is a ff-f story that includes some light foot worship at the end. Hope you don't mind :happyfloa

Hogtied Ecstasy
Written by Tower98

My two best friends and I were spending the day hanging out. Just like any other Saturday night we were going to watch a movie and then hit a few parties. Sitting in my bedroom we talked about Erin’s Boyfriend. She began telling us how he wanted to tie her up. She has never been tied up before and was asking me about it. I was the wild child you see.

Erin is one of the smartest, funniest, friendliest people I have ever been around. Erin loved to keep her blond hair down over her neck and covering her shoulders. Her ocean blue eyes matched her glowing personality. When she talked it was in a sexy southern tone that just grabbed your attention.

My other friend, Erin’s best friend was the same height as Erin, 5’4. We all were in the same weight range, 110lbs. Pamela was really spunky, one to brighten up the lamest of parties. The girl was always moving and loved to talk. Sporting brown hair that was almost always worn up she had the brown eyes to match.

As I explained all of the different ways one could get tied up I noticed the hog tie seemed to shock her the most. I told her it was really easy and that it was my favorite position. When I offered to let her try it she jumped at the idea, only…she wanted to see me tied up first so she could see how I looked.

Jumping up I practically stepped on my friends as I darted to get my ropes before they could change their mind. Getting tied up was an instant turn on for me. Now if I could just get them to tickle me…

We all laughed as I explained how to tie me up. I dropped my jeans and told them it made me more comfortable as I was tied up. It surprised me how erotic it was having my friends tie me up. Crossing my ankles Erin tied the rope as Pamela held my legs to keep my legs close so I would not have any slack in the rope.

As they raised my legs I placed my hands behind my back. Pamela tied my wrists together tightly and I began to enjoy that helpless feeling. I was so vulnerable and I loved it. As they tied my ankles to my wrists I closed my eyes and wished they would fondle my mostly naked body.

“Are you comfy?” Erin asked sweetly.

“Of course, I could stay like this all day.” I reassured her.

“You look so…defenseless.”

“Yeah…I can’t move Erin…lol.”

Pamela was sitting in front of me now as she watched me squirm. Erin was knelling on my left side as she played with the ropes. Then Pamela knelled and knee walked into my face.

“Now she is my love slave” Pamela said joking as she shoved her booty in my face.

I laughed along with her, but at the same time I could feel my self getting excited. When she sat back down she held my face in her hands and told me in some baby talk, “Such a cutie you are.”

“Tickle tickle” Pamela said as she tickled me under my chin.

Playfully I pulled away from her but I so wanted her to tickle me good.

I heard Erin giggle from behind me. When I felt Erin’s hands touch my sides I held my breath hoping she was going to tickle me.

“Ticklish Stephanie?” She asked as she pinched my sides.

It was only for a second but I laughed and again was praying she would keep tickling me.

“Dude…I could tickle you and you could never stop me” Erin said in a teasing voice before tickling me again a little longer this time.

Pamela leaned back on her hands as she watched me laugh as I was tickled. Raising her foot up and in my face she flexed her toes before saying, “I could just shove my foot in your face and what would you do about it…NOTHING!” she said before laughing.

“That’s mean Pamela…how would you like a foot in your face when you were totally at someone’s mercy.”

“Your right Erin…she is at my mercy.”

Pamela pressed her foot against my face and held it their as she asked as she laughed, “Do they bother you?”

I acted mad and even struggled in my bondage for show but I was really turned on right now.

“I’ll get you Pamela!”

“I don’t think so…”

“HEEHAAHEEHAAHEEHHAHAHAAHEEEHAAAAHEHEHAHHEHAHAHAHHAHAHHEHEHAHHSHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAHAHAHA”

Erin tore into my sides working her fingers gently into me and wiggling them so soft it felt more like feathers then her fingers. This time Erin did not stop once I began to laugh loudly. Feeling my body struggling in the ropes I was instantly wet from the tickling.

Pamela was tickling my chin with her toes and that added to my stimulation. Those long slender toes were running freely over my face and there was nothing I could do about it. The helpless girl that I was really made me burn inside.

Disappointed when Erin stopped tickling me I screamed out… “You could never tickle me into mercy Erin.”

“Oh no?” Erin said in almost a whisper.

“Is that a bet?” Pamela asked as she lowered her feet to the floor and sat up.

“Tell you what…if you can make me say mercy in thirty minutes you win. If I don’t say mercy…you Pamela will go into a hog tie and I will let you massage my feet with your face.”

“OOhhhhh…I’m so scared! That’s a bet!” Pamela said as she bit her lower lip. And if I win you can use your tongue to massage my feet.”

“And Erin…you will have to massage my feet everyday for a week.”

“Deal, and if I win you will have to let us tie you up and tickle you every day for a week, loser.”

Erin and Pamela each sat on a side and they both grabbed a foot. As they touched my feet Erin said… “Going to start with these feet…are they ticklish…?”

“I’m not telling…

HEEHAAHEEHAAHEEHHAHAHAAHEEEHAAAAHEHEHAHHEHAHAHAHHAHAHHEHEHAHHSHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAHAHAHA HEEHAAHEEHAAHEEHHAHAHAAHEEEHAAAAHEHEHAHHEHAHAHAHHAHAHHEHEHAHHSHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAHAHAHA

“Were going to tickle these feet till you beg for mercy. I can tell you want to give up don’t you? You can stop the tickling with one little word.”

“Come on…my feet are waiting” Pamela said as she moved her tickling fingers faster up and down my sole.

“Never…heeheheheheheeheeheehee…you…hehehehheehehehehehehehehehhehee…suck…at…hehehheheheheheeheheeee…tickling...”

Erin was barely touching my soles as her fingers moved. It was such a soft touch it made me tremble. Pamela on the other hand was scratching her nails down my soles and then quickly drawing circles as she tried to break me in seconds.

They had no idea I was getting so turned on. Never before had I been tickled by girls, and I totally loved it. As I laughed my brains out I could feel my self letting go. As they tickled my feet I felt this burning in me and the longer they tickled me the warmer that felling became. Goosebumps were forming all over my skin as I became stimulated even more.

“Were not stopping until you give!” Pamela huffed out.

“Tickle tickle” Erin repeated over and over in such a whisper I could barely make it out. All of the tickle talk added to my arousal. Adding to my arousal was the way they both held my feet so I really could not even wiggle them. They were dominating me and I was becoming speechless from my high arousal.

Erin spread my toes and she slowly tickled me between my toes. My reaction was instant. Screaming laughter and a burst of energy made my body twitching about from their touch. Erin tickled so deliberately as she tickled around my toes I felt as if she was a true tickle master.

“Ready to give? Tell us you beg for mercy and we may stop.” Pamela said as she got more into it. She was going to break me because she never loses bets. Very competitive she was never going to go down with out a fight.

Pushed onto my side Erin began tickling my stomach and Pamela continued tickling my feet. This brought on tears of joy as they double teamed me. They were trying so hard to break me, too bad I loved it so much.

Erin was working my stomach really well. Butterflies were flying in me as she ran her fingers wildly all over me. I loved the way she methodically tickled me, never slowing down or giving me a chance to catch my breath.

“WOW…these feet are so ticklish…I never realized! I love tickling these big feet! Every part is so ticklish.”

HEEHAAHEEHAAHEEHHAHAHAAHEEEHAAAAHEHEHAHHEHAHAHAHHAHAHHEHEHAHHSHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAHAHAHA HEEHAAHEEHAAHEEHHAHAHAAHEEEHAAAAHEHEHAHHEHAHAHAHHAHAHHEHEHAHHSHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAHAHAHA

“Man you can really laugh…

All you have to say is mercy…

Don’t make me tickle you between these toes…submit to us DAMIT…

“NEVER!” I managed to scream out before laughter consumed me again.

Between Erin’s soft touch and Pamela’s aggressive tickling I was getting the tickling of a life time. Stars were all I could see. My breathing was faster then when I ran a race. Sweat was running down my back as they tickled me. Muscles I never even realized I had were hurting from the never ending tickling.

As my body shook my friends began tickling me faster, as they were sure I was ready to explode from laughing so hard. That explosion though was from the intense nirvana I was experiencing. Unknowingly my dear friends had tickled me into, and through orgasm.

“We got her Erin, look at her shake! No way can she take this much longer.” Pamela yelled.

“How does it feel? If you don’t beg now we will never stop! I mean it, beg us right NOW or we will tickle you all damn night.”

Again my body erupted and I felt the wetness running down my legs. My body arched up as a massive orgasm took my breath away. Shaking so much my friends had to stop tickling and hold me down for fear that I would hurt my self.

“MERCY…MERCY…”

“I thought so, you wimp!”

Erin petted my head and brushed away the sweat on my forehead. Still breathing heavy as I recovered Erin’s soft pampering felt so good.

“It’s okay, just relax my friend. Sorry we tickled you so bad. Just breathe…”

Sitting in front of me was Pamela. Fixing her shirt she showed no sympathy for what she did. Of course I was glad she did it.

“Ready for my feet? You did lose the bet…”

Erin pleaded for me but when Pamela asked me if I would have made her lick my feet if she was in my place I said, “Yes…I would have taunted you with my feet.”

Erin through her hands up in the air. “Such honesty…”

“That’s what I thought. After all you made the bet. Pucker up…”

Both of her sizes sevens were touching my face. Her toes on my forehead, her soles touching my nose and mouth, and her heals rubbing against my chin.

“Lick my feet now…I am the winner.”

As I ran my tongue along her soft, smooth soles I once again felt another buildup getting ready to erupt. As Erin ran her fingers through my hair I licked Pamela’s soles enjoying every lick.

“Tell me, who is the winner?”

“You are…”

“That’s it…keep licking my victorious feet my loser friend”.

“You’re so mean” Erin snorted out.

“Yes, what ever, it does feel kind of good though.

“How do they taste?”

“Like red peppers really, not bad at all.”

“Get out of here, you don’t mind?”

“Well, I lost the bet so I will lick them. Really though, not bad at all.”

Pamela leaned back on her arms as she watched me lick her soles. This big smile was on her face like she just won something.

“Let me try” Erin said as she moved her foot from my left side over my shoulder and in my face.

“Does it smell?” She asked as she placed her toes over my nose.

My friends were laughing as I took a deep breath.

“Not at all”

“Give me a lick…come on I want to try it.”

Taking a long lick of Erin’s soft soles I felt my body begin to tingle. After a few licks Pamela shoved her big toe into my mouth.

“SUCK IT!”

As I sucked on her fat big toe she laughed and giggled as I wrapped my tongue around her toe and sucked. Erin jammed her big toe in my mouth and I sucked on them both.

In a goofy, silly voice my friends said, “Suck those toes! That’s it…play with our toes. Enjoy your treat doggy.”

That’s when I enjoyed another orgasm as I sucked on their toes. They never realized it but they gave me some of the best pleasure ever. Once they untied me I took a long shower to cool my jets.

The next day we all got together again and once we were in my bedroom I was happy to see my friends were retrieving the ropes from my dresser and told me to get on the floor.

Our new ritual was in place. One thing was for certain, I was going to enjoy my hog tie ecstasy nightly.

great story and loved the taunting. it's such a turn on..and i don't mind the foot worshipping at all.. nice details..

Toedally Awesome!

Man, I can hardly stand up to give this story the standing ovation it truly deserves! I loved it! The innocence of these girls in the sense that they considered this blistering hot act nothing but meaningless goofin' around.

In reality, I know guys that would pay wads of cash for this kind of royal treatment.

That's exactly what I loved about it! Great Details, and I fell in love with these characters.

Bravo Tower, you've made a fan out of me! :wavingguy

Awesome story. Honestly erotic. Girls like that are few and far between.

There is nothing sexier than a woman who fully understands and is comfortable with what turns her on. Wonderful writing friend, would love to read more. :)

Thanks guy's...I'm afraid Ethical Edward this is only true in my mind :rotate: If this was something I saw for myself I would have dropped dead from excitment :2poke:

Have a great 4th :)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back