• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cruel Winter

Kursal

It's happened. It was only very short - and it wasn't a challenge or anything but on todays show Charlotte was tickled. It only lasted a second but they showed the clip twice and she just looks so cute.

If no one elce does I'll post a vid clip as soon as I can.

Kursal

mmmm yeah

i caught that too

she seemed really ticklish too, don't you think?

maybe the people who make the show will see how ticklish she is and remember how a bunch of people suggested tickling for a challenge

hm... wishful thinking prob'ly

they seem to be taking note of some of the feeble suggestions that people are putting on the suggestion board... a spoonfull of marmite... for crying out loud

so i am just gonna capture the little charlotte tickle Kursal but seeing as how half the folk here can't read the clips that i make, maybe we should both make a clip

and i am gonna go re-suggest a charlotte tickle task on the board mentioning her now obvious ticklishness (unless someone has beaten me to it)

later

bloke

Cool - I'm going over there now as well to sugust something. I might try and sign up again - see if I can get on to the site with more than one ID at once and then log into one of the web chats.

I'll do another copy of the video as soon as I have it possably in a decent codec for the best picture quality I can get, which would mean a download for people who don't have it - but a really good picture / audio for those who do.

excellent

i have 2 IDs on hte site, i just put a load of old rubbish in the sign up page for the second one and it didn't make any difference

ok...

go here

http://homepage.mac.com/i_bloke/FileSharing2.html

to get the clip (it's very short and just a little palyful tickle)

called charlot1.mov

just click on the little download arrow
(no longer on AOL so you shouldn't get cut off half way)

--------------------------

and here are some stills

one of lovely charlotte mid-tickle

03.jpg

or click here

--------------------------

and just a couple so anyone who can't watch the show can see how deliciously cute she is

02.jpg

or click here

04.jpg

or click here

(that's mud on her face by the way)

later

bloke

This is great!! Thanks guys!! I haven't downloaded the clip yet but right off the vidcap is really great-looks like he got her good! That's really generous of you to go through all that and put it up here......I'm sure we all appreciate it!(I know I do!). Now if you 'll excuse me, I'm going to go check out the clip. Thanks again, guys!

PS-Being here in New York, I don't know this show...I take it this is some sort of reality show?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back