• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TTF - Ticklemania (celebs/wrestling)

korn_ste

TMF Expert
Ticklemania 2001

Commentator: “Welcome to Ticklemania were are here tonight for loads of tickle fights and tickle torture,
First up we have a match that will result in the winner getting a job here at the TTF,
2 girls were selected from all the applicants, now they face each other tonight hoping to get a Job interviewing our superstars before and after matches,
And here comes the first Woman.”
Ring Announcer: “First into the ring Emma Davies”
“her opponent is Gemma Harrison”
Commentator: “Gemma looks the most vulnerable here because she is only wearing trainers with white socks”
“Emma has some nice long boots which will be a bit tricky to unstrap, clever thinking there”
DING DING!
Commentator: “And here we go then with the first match”

Straight away Emma ran of the ropes and dropkicked Gemma in the face,
She then grabbed Gemma’s legs and began to airplane spin her around the ring,
She let go and Gemma went crashing in the corner, Without hesitation Emma grabbed one of Gemma’s legs and untied the laces on her trainer, Emma pulled off the trainer and started to run her finger down the sole of Gemma’s foot,
Gemma began to struggle but couldn’t hold back from giggling,
She managed to crawl away and out of the ring but Emma jumped over the top rope and landed on her opponent.
Both girls were down and the referee started his 10 count,
1…………2………….3…………..4…………..5………....6.
It was at this point when both girls began to get back into the ring, Gemma seized the opportunity to rugby tackle Emma and get her to the ground,
Emma was a bit dazed so Gemma went straight for the ribs and started to tickle away, but there wasn’t much response and Emma didn’t laugh much,
So Gemma decided to try and take her boots off, but the straps were very tight and Gemma only managed to undo two before Emma gave her a swift boot to the chest, which knocked her flying backwards and almost knocked her out completely,
Emma then grabbed Gemma’s other foot and pulled off the other trainer, and started tickling frantically on her socked foot,
Gemma started laughing so hard that it was bringing tears to her eyes, and then suddenly Emma stopped tickling, she picked up one of the trainers and pulled out the laces,
With Gemma still in a mad laughing fit Emma tied her feet together and pulled off each sock, and then she started tickling both feet at the same time, this had Gemma screaming with laughter and then the tickling got faster and faster,
Gemma couldn’t control herself from rolling about jolting her body up and down, after just 1 minute she had passed out and the referee rang the bell.
Emma was the winner without a doubt.

Meanwhile outside a limo has pulled up and someone is getting out,
Commentator : “oh my god, it’s Denise Richards”
Denise got out of the limo and walked in the arena, she made her way to the commissioner’s office, She knocked the door and walked in.
Commentator : “what is she doing here, and what has she gone to talk to the commissioner about?”

Meanwhile Christina Aguilera’s music began to play and that could only mean one thing,
It was time for the Battle Royal and 4 girls would compete for the chance to get a shot at the title, Christina came down to the ring and she was followed by Neve Campbell,
Neve didn’t have any music and as soon as she was in the ring Molly Holly’s music started to play,
Next came the beautiful Anna Kournikova and she ran down to the ring and instantly smashed Molly over the head with her tennis racket, the bell rang and the match started.
Anna began kicking the grounded Molly Holly while Christina ran towards Neve,
Neve was wearing high heels and found it difficult to run, and she fell over trying to get away, Christina then began to tickle under Neve’s arms, Neve began kicking frantically and burst into hysterical laughter.
HEE HA HEEHEE HAHA OHHHH HOOOOO NOOOOOO
And that was it for Neve she couldn’t take the punishment from Christina and she quit from the match,
Meanwhile Anna had dumped Molly out of the ring, and Christina turned round not noticing Anna was on the top turnbuckle, she only realized at the last minute as Anna missile dropkicked her.
Molly got back into the ring only to get tripped by Anna, and then Anna tied molly’s arms behind her back, she then pulled off both of Molly’s boots and grabbed her foot,
Anna tickled away on Molly’s Right foot.
OOHHAAHA …..NOT ….HAHA MY FEEEEEE HAHAHAHAHA
Christina had joined in as well tickling Molly’s other foot, Anna then turned her attentions to a partly dazed Christina, She rolled her over and pulled each off her boots off and threw them into the crowd.
Anna then tied her arms up and tied both of her feet together and began tickling both of her perfect soft soles, OOHH WAAHAHA HAAHEE HOO HAHA
But Anna hadn’t realized that the referee had un-tied Molly and Molly was sneaking up from behind.
Anna was standing close to the post so Molly decided to grab Anna’s legs from under the ropes,
Molly then tied Anna’s legs to the post in her unique way, and she left her stuck their for a moment as she got back into the ring,
Christina was still giggling in the middle of the ring, so Molly started to tickle her feet frantically and Christina broke into a crazed laughing fit again, WHOOHOOHA HHHHHAAAAAAAA HEEHEE HEE HAHAHAHA WAAAHAAAAA HEE HAHA
Molly could see that Christina didn’t look like giving up, in fact it looked like she was enjoying it, so Molly changed tactic grabbing her big toe and sucking on it,
Christina’s face changed into a worried kind of look, Molly was sucking away like her toe was a big lollypop, Christina finally gave up and screamed for Molly to STOP!
Molly then jumped back to the outside of the ring, Anna had almost escaped Molly’s tie up trick, but Anna couldn’t undo all of Molly’s bindings (even the referee had trouble)
But Molly grabbed Anna’s feet and pulled them back
Molly : “oh no you don’t, get back here!!”.
She then tied her back up and started to slowly undo the laces on Anna’s trainers, Anna was pleading with Molly.
Anna : “Molly don’t do this lets fight normally, PLEASE!”
“Molly don’t you…..oh no don’t please I beg you”
but Molly just smiled as she pulled off Anna’s last sock, grabbing her left foot Molly slowly began stroking the calf-muscle of Anna’s finely toned long leg,
The crowd were going wild shouting for molly to tickle her like mad,
But Molly only tickled her sole slowly teasing her with slow soft touches,
Anna was screaming for Molly to stop, but when the referee asked her if she wanted to quit, Anna said “NO NO NO…. oh no pleeez help me Mr. Referee”
The referee just shrugged his shoulders and said “I can’t do anything, it is a no disqualification match”.
So Anna tried hard to hold on hoping for somebody to help her.
Now Molly was teasing Anna even more as she started licking slowly on the soles of Anna’s feet, and then Molly said “now the part I’ve been waiting for”
“what do you mean?” said Anna as tears rolled down her face.
Molly started slowly sucking on Anna’s toes, and she started to suck harder and harder,
Anna shouted at the top of her voice
“HELP HELP HELP SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEEEEEEZZ”
but nobody came down the aisle and Molly just kept sucking and sucking on Anna’s toes,
Anna dropped onto her back and screamed for the referee to stop the match.
And that was it the bell rang and Molly Holly had won the match, with dribble still all around molly’s mouth she smiled and hailed her victory.

Commentator: “wow what a match that was, Molly really tortured Anna in that one”
“Anna is really angry and is still trying to get revenge, about 2 months ago Molly captured Anna and tickled her senseless, these two are massive enemies and maybe one day Anna will get her revenge”.

Backstage Denise Richards came out of the Commissioner’s office, and as she closed the door behind her she smiled and walked away.

Commentator: “well what is she so pleased about, it looks to me like she is up to something”.
And now the Commissioners music begins to play (KoRn – got the life)
C: “well it looks like the commissioner is coming down to the ring, maybe he can explain why Denise Richards is here”
“what the……”
Denise Richards was standing at the top of the Aisle, wearing a black top with a short black skirt, black thigh length stockings and open toe high heeled shoes.
Denise made her way down to the ring and walked over to the commentators desk,
She sat down and started to put some headphones on,
C: “errmmm…Hi Denise, what are you doing down here?”
Denise : “Hi I am going to be your co-commentator”
C: “WOW ….I mean really?”
DR: “yeah I sure am”.
C: “well what can I say? …..welcome to the TTF”
DR: “thanks, so what’s the next match then?”
C: “well we have real treat for the fans now, Britney is taking on Stacy in this next match”

Britney’s music started to play and she stood at the top of the aisle, the fans went wild as the pop princess began to walk down to the ring, suddenly Stacy Keibler attacked from behind,
Pushing Britney down the ramp, Britney lost one of her shoes as Stacy continued the assault all the way into the ring.
Stacy wasted no time and went for her trademark finish, locking Britney’s hands in the ropes, Stacy then grabbed her exposed foot and began to tickle frantically on Britney’s Stockings.
But Britney pulled her foot away and kicked out at Stacy catching her in the face and sending her flying backwards,
Britney struggled hard and got free from the ropes, at this point Stacy had got up and was on the charge again, she ran straight towards Britney, but Britney jumped over her head and spun round landing a perfect super kick into Stacy’s Jaw,
Stacy was now dazed and Britney took full advantage sitting on her chest she started to take Stacy’s boots off, Stacy was wearing white socks and seemed very sensitive when Britney started to tickle her feet,
Eventually Stacy pushed Britney off her, and then Britney got back up and ran towards Stacy but Stacy pulled the referee into Britney’s path.
The referee was down and Britney had got Stacy in her special hold, she tore away part of her stockings revealing her luscious toes which had purple toe-nail varnish on them,
She then tried to finish Stacy of with her Trademark (drive me crazy) using her own toes to tickle the soles of Stacy’s feet, Stacy was tapping like made trying to quit out of the match, but the referee was down and out,
HAAAHAHAH YYAAHHA STOP IT OOHHHH NNOOO HAHAHA STOP IT HEEHEE HEE PLLLEEEAAAASSSSEEE HAHAHEEHOOOOO
C: “Denise where are you going?”
Denise Richards had got up from her seat and she had picked up a steel chair,
Denise smashed the chair into Britney’s other leg, Britney released her hold and started rolling around the ring in pain, but Denise wasn’t finished she hit Britney’s leg again and again. AARRGGGGGHHHHH STOP AAAARRGGHH screamed Britney.
And then suddenly Rachel Stevens ran down to the ring, and kicked Denise in the back of the leg sending her to the ground,
Then Rachel grabbed Denise’s foot and put her in the ankle lock, she almost snapped her ankle as Denise writhed in pain, but she eventually gave up and went back up the ramp, bad-mouthing Denise as she went.
Denise rolled out of the ring holding her ankle, Stacy picked up the chair and hit Britney in the leg with the chair, and the referee had already woke up and saw Stacy and disqualified her from the match.
Stacy dropped the chair and put her hands over her face.
C: “and there’s the bell, Britney has won the match”
“Stacy was caught cheating and deserved to be disqualified”.
Denise had limped back to her chair
C: “well Denise I have no sympathy for you, you got what you deserved”.
DR: “damn that Britney ‘ouch’ I am gonna get even with her”
C: “what are you seeking revenge for?”
DR: “she was the one who got the job here instead of me 2 months ago”.
C: “well Denise I’m afraid you have to learn to lose sometimes”.
DR: “NO this isn’t over yet”.
C: “oh ok well anyway now its time for the main event, it’s the title match between Trish and the champion Lita.”

Trish Stratus started to make her way to the ring, she look determined and prepared as she stretched and warmed up on her way down,
Lita’s music broke out as she ran down the aisle and straight into the ring,
DING DING! The match began and firstly both girls squared up and started bad-mouthing each other, Lita pointed to the belt which was hanging above the ring,
Lita told Trish she would never get her hands on that belt, Trish just laughed and then pushed Lita over,
Lita fell to the ground with a thud and Trish quickly moved in, Trish wasted no time in whipping Lita’s trainers off and tickling her foot, Lita couldn’t contain herself as she laughed wildly and tried to struggle free from Trish’s hold,
But Lita managed to bottom rope and the hold had to be broken,
Trish let her go and Lita stumbled to her feet, she looked at Trish and taunted her trying to make her fall into Lita’s trap, Trish fell for it and ran at Lita but Lita used her speed,
Lita got behind Trish confusing her and then grabbed her arm and started to tickle frantically at her armpit, Trish broke into a fit of laughter ARRHAHA HEE HAHA OHH HOO HAHA HEE HEE
While Trish lay on the floor giggling, Lita quickly set-up a ladder and began to climb it,
But Trish got up and ran over to the ladder pushing it over, this sent Lita flying out the ring and straight into the crowd, this was to the fan’s delight as they all pulled out their feathers, Lita was mobbed by fans from all directions,
Lita then finally got out of the crowd and Trish was already setting up a ladder and was half way up it,
Lita got in the ring and grabbed both of Trish’s legs and yanked her from the ladder, Trish fell on to her head and was a dazed,
Lita started to take off Trish’s boot but suddenly from no where……
Stone Cold Steve Austin ran into the ring and he grabbed Lita,
C: “oh no what is Austin doing?”
STUNNER! Austin had stunned Lita and then he just walked off back up the aisle.
And then a few seconds later Trish woke up and made her way up the ladder,
She had got almost to the top, then Lita woke up and she pulled something from her pocket, it was some shoe laces and Lita began to wrap them around Trish’s legs, she had tied Trish to the ladder and then she took off both of Trish’s boots,
Trish screamed and frantically tried to reach the belt but Lita had already started to tickle both of Trish’s feet. AAAHHHHA ARRRHHAAHAH HAHAHAHA NOOOOO STOP EEEEETT OOHHHH NOOO HAHAHA HEEE HEE
But then Lita put one of Trish’s feet in her mouth and sucked on it, Trish was now begging Lita to stop but she didn’t.
Lita pulled some more shoe lace from her pocket, and she was going to use her trademark on Trish,
But Lita could see there was no point because Trish was exhausted and had slumped over the top of the ladder,
So Lita just pushed the ladder to the ground and then set-up another ladder,
She slowly climbed to the top and un-strapped the belt, the crowd went wild as Lita had once again defended her title, she was battered and worn out,
But she smiled as she crouched on the ladder holding the belt aloft.

C: “that match was amazing, I don’t believe Lita has done it again, will anyone be able to beat her?”
DR: “I must admit she does look tough to beat, but I reckon I could give her a good match, what do you reckon?”
C: “well I’m not sure Denise, maybe one day you will get the chance to fight her, but for now Lita does look invincible”.
DR: “that’s true even with the interference of Stone Cold, she still managed to overcome the odds and beat Trish”.

Backstage Emma Davies was making her first interview, she was speaking to Stone Cold Steve Austin.
Emma: “Austin why did you interfere.”
Austin: “WHAT?”
Emma: I was just saying…why did you attack Lita?”
Austin: “well listen here, I don’t have to explain why I attacked Lita, not to you not to anyone, WHAT?”.
Emma: “o..k…”
And then Austin stormed off leaving Emma a bit stuck for words,
Emma’s first interview didn’t seem to go to well

And that was it, Ticklemania had come to a close and it had been one hell of an event.
So until next time,
Bye for now.

** Ticklemania 2001 – Tickle Torture Federation. **

Loved it! Will be another one? 'Cause you just gotta have Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera wrestle in TTF! :devil:

Oh YES

ohhh Yes there will definately be more
glad you liked it
Im gonna try and do one every 1-2 weeks
they will be smaller events and they
will be called **Feathertime**

but Britney and Christina !!!! oh yes one for my next MAIN event (definatley)
I need a Name for my next BIG MAIN event......
any ideas ?????

thanks

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back