• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ryan's lesson (F/M)

RunnerGirl

It's my first story, tell me what u think!

The door swung open, and 19 year old Ryan waltzed into the house, fresh from finishing his first year at Central University. Playing on both the basketball and baseball teams had gone straight to Ryan’s head, further inflating his already healthy ego. Dressed like every other frat guy he knew, in an Abercrombie polo, jeans that came pre-ripped, and his American Eagle flip flops, he sauntered into the kitchen to find his mother Ann finishing the dishes.

“Nice timing, ace,” she greeted him.

“Yeah, Mom, what’s for dinner?” was his reply. “I got some stuff to do, so it better be ready soon.”

“Oh, is that so?” she said in an annoyed tone.

“Yeah….anyway, call me when it’s ready,” he remarked as he bounded up the stairs toward his old bedroom while Ann shook her head. Busily going over his plans for the two dates he had acquired for the weekend, he flopped down onto his bed, quickly falling asleep.

He didn’t sleep long, maybe thirty minutes at the most. Upon waking, he kept his eyes shut until he attempted to rub his face, only to realize that he couldn’t move his arm. His eyes shot open, and he found himself lying flat on his back with his arms over his head. Craning his neck around, he saw that his wrists had been tied to the bedposts above his head, and his ankles to the bedposts at the end of the bed. He was dressed identically as before, except he noticed his flip flops on the floor and his feet bare.

“What the hell??” he shouted. “Hey!! HEYYY!!” he yelled at the top of his lungs.

Much to Ryan’s confusion, his mother entered the room quite calmly, looking the same as before, only she too was now barefoot.

“Let me out!” he commanded, looking straight at Ann.

“My, such a demanding young man!” she admonished. “You’d think in a situation like yours, you’d be a bit more polite.”

“Mom, let me out! I have stuff to do!” he replied angrily.

“I think first, it’s time for you to adjust your attitude,” Ann said as she approached, poking her son’s stomach. Ryan squirmed as she did.

”Hey, don’t!” he said hesitantly.

“Don’t what?” asked Ann innocently, poking his stomach again.

“Don’t do that!” pleaded Ryan

“Do what?” she asked. “Do what?” She began poking him in the stomach repeatedly with both fingers.

“Dohohohon’t tihihihickle me!” he managed to get out.

“Tickle you?? Why that’s a wonderous idea!” Ann answered, as she began wiggling her fingers into her son’s rib cage.

“Hahahahahhaaa mahahaham stahahap!”

“Oh we’ve only just begun, my dear….” Ann said as her fingers slowly worked up Ryan’s sides. Ryan had always been dreadfully ticklish, and for the last few years he had managed to hide that fact from the people he met. His mother, however, knew all too well the effect that a few wandering fingers could have on him.

“Now Ryan, first we’ll work on being patient,” Ann informed him as her fingers made their way under his arms.

“Haaaaaaahehehahehhehehehhahaha nooohohohoo!” was all Ryan could manage in reply.

“Yes!” his mother retorted as she continued her assault on her son’s armpits. Pausing only for a moment, she said, “Now listen carefully…you’re not the only person on this planet! We’re not just here for your convenience!”

“Yeah….whatever…” was Ryan’s answer.

“I can see we need more work here…” Ann muttered as she slid down the bed. Placing her middle finger and thumb just above either of his kneecaps, she said, “Got it?”
Not receiving an answer, she squeezed both knees, causing some very unmanly giggles to escape from Ryan’s lips.

“Hehehehehhehehehehehheeeeee nooohoho!!” he begged his mother.

“I didn’t plan on doing this, but the lesson hasn’t sunken in yet,” said Ann as she slid all the way to the foot of the bed and swung her legs up, resting her own bare feet just out of Ryan’s reach. Watching her, Ryan slowly realized what she had in mind.

“No..nonononono!” he said as he tried unsuccessfully to pull his feet into his jeans.

“Oh yes dear…we have to, don’t we?” asked Ann as she slid a single nail up each of his soles. The reaction was instant.

“Haahahahhaaa no!!”

“Good,” she said, “just as I thought!” She began to scribble all of her nails over her son’s bare feet, sending him into fits of laughter.

“Haaaaaheheheahehahehaehahhaehhaehaaaaaaaaaaa stahahahhaaap!!” he shouted as he bounced about as much as his bounds would allow him to.

“Coochie coochie coooo! Tickle tickle Ryan!” she teased him as she scratched her nails up and down his arches. She soon had him in silent laughter as she ran her nails under the base of his toes. “Now….are you ready to act a bit more humbly??” she asked as she slowed her fingers.

“Yes…yehehes…please stop!” Ryan panted.

“But why?” she teased.

“Because!” Ryan shouted.

“Because why?” she probed.

“Just….because!” said Ryan

“Say it!” Ann commanded, as she resumed moving her nails up and down.

“Haahehehahaa becahahause I’m ticklish!!” he shouted in desperation.

Satisfied, his mother stopped. “Now Ryan,” she said, “if you continue to act like a spoiled little brat, I think each girl on the cheerleading squad will be receiving a copy of that.” Turning, Ann pointed to a digital camera that had been recording since just before Ryan awoke. “As for now, I think I’ll just let you consider your options,” she concluded, standing up and giving her son’s soles a final stroke as she left the room. Exhausted, Ryan’s head collapsed onto his pillow as he lied there and giggled off the remainder of the effects.

Ryan`s lesson

Great job,Runnergirl!!!I do hope you can write some more! Thank you!!!

An excellent story indeed. Keep up the good work. I look forward to more.

thank you for posting,

Cap.

Wonderful story, RunnerGirl. :D I like the detailed descriptions of how he's tickled. :tickle:

I did lke it a lot. :D

Here is an idea for a sequel:

At some point during the summer, Ryan gets his mother quite angry by doing something like borrowing her car without permission. She then does email the clip showing how very ticklish he is to every member of the cheerleading squad at college. The women of the cheerleading squad make their plans carefully. One of them, come September, invites him for a weekend to her family's cabin by the lake. When he gets there with her, all the members of the cheerleading squad pounce on him. He is kept as a helpless tickle-slave all weekend, as they take turns tickling him without mercy. :devil:

milagros317 said:
I did lke it a lot. :D

Here is an idea for a sequel:

At some point during the summer, Ryan gets his mother quite angry by doing something like borrowing her car without permission. She then does email the clip showing how very ticklish he is to every member of the cheerleading squad at college. The women of the cheerleading squad make their plans carefully. One of them, come September, invites him for a weekend to her family's cabin by the lake. When he gets there with her, all the members of the cheerleading squad pounce on him. He is kept as a helpless tickle-slave all weekend, as they take turns tickling him without mercy. :devil:

damn Milagros, i love that idea.

runnergirl.. a great story, and very well written. i hope you do write a sequel.

That was terrific. PM me when you write some more stories, can't wait to check them out.. Cya..

Very Nice RunnerGirl... Do you have any repressed feelings on the matter? hehe...

most of her stories are best on real life experience I am sure.. she is an awesome narrator

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back