• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lightening the mood (m/m)

TklHayner

This is a story about Roxas and Hayner from Kingdom Hearts 2. It takes place after the round of the struggle between the two, but before the round against Vivi. All characters are copyright to Square Enix, etc.
--------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, man!" Hayner kicked the dirt in frustation, "I can't believe that kid beat me."

"'That kid' is right behind you." Roxas tapped Hayner's shoulder slowly.

"Hey, you know I was just messing," Hayner flashed Roxas a huge grin."But you better believe that I'll get you next time." Hayner grabbed Roxas around the neck, effectively trapping him in a headlock. He 'noogied' his head laughing at his friend's plight.

"Cut it out," Roxas laughed. He pushed the assailant away and took an offensive stance against him. Hayner recovered quickly and also assumed an attacking position.

"Stop you guys! Roxas you are gonna get hurt before your next match," Olette stood, arms folded, scowling at the boys.

"Yeah, and since Hayner got eliminated, Roxas you're our only hope for winning the grand prize!" Pence stuck his thumb up and Hayner pushed his hand down, as he rudely brushed past him."What's his problem?"

"I'll go and talk to him," Roxas waved to the two as he followed Hayner to the usual spot.

"Hurry back, Roxas! You've still got to win us that prize!" Olette's voice rang through the alley as Roxas neared their secluded hang-out.

"Hey, why'd you run off in such a hurry?" Roxas walked to his seat and plunked himself down, imploring his friend to respond.

At first, Hayner just sat there seemingly pretending that Roxas had not spoken, or was even there. But eventually, his guilt won out and he turned to his former combatant, "How would you have reacted if your friends were pointing out your failure?" Hayner looked geniunely upset, "I am supposed to lead this group and I can't even win a stupid struggle match..." He lowered his head in defeat.

Roxas left his seat and stood over Hayner, "Hey buddy, don't sweat it! The guys don't care if you lost the match," Hayner lifted his head, aa glimmer of his old-self becoming evident. "Plus, you shouldn't be sitting wallowing in self-pity, you should be cheering me on as I pummel those second-rate hacks." Roxas took a step back, twirled a stick in his hand and raised it above his head in victory.

Hayner laughed at this ridiculous motion, "With moves like that, you could get the competitors to laugh themselves to death!" Hayner continued to laugh as Roxas lowered his hand, dejectedly.

"Oh, yeah?" Roxas sneaked around behind his friend, mischieviously. "I'll give you something to laugh about!" With that, he attacked Hayner's sides, tickling fast and furiously.

Caught unaware, Hayner had no opportunity to defend himself and fell out of his seat, trying to escape the tickling. "NoHaHaHoo STOHAHAHHHAAP! I am wahahay too-hoohoo tickl-HAHAHAHAHAH!" Before Hayner could finish, Roxas slipped his hands into his armpits and tickled more fiercely.

"What's the matter, Hayner? Is something funny?" Roxas taunted his helpless friend. "Tickle, tickle." Roxas couldn't help but laugh himself. He had never seen his friend seem so helpless.

"Hahahahah! Please, hahahaha stop Roxas! HAHAHAHA," Hayner was beginning to wear down from the torture and he was not putting up near as strong a resistance. "Hahaha, stop, haha."

Roxas saw his friend was growing weaker and took pity and stopped the tickling. Hayner straightened up and sat across from Roxas. He looked angrily at Roxas, scowling. Slowly the anger melted away and a smile broke out on his face. He started to laugh and Roxas once again joined his friend in a good laugh.

"Here you two are!" Olette ran into the usual spot, out of breath, "What's so funny?"

The two friends looked at one another, burst out laughing again and stood up. "Nothing, Olette," Hayner said draping an arm around Roxas's shoulder. "Now what was so important you had to run to tell us?"

"Oh, yeah!" Olette suddenly became all-business, "Roxas your next round match is about to begin! You have to hurry back to the sandlot!" Olette began to push Roxas toward the exit.

"You're gonna come cheer me on, yeah?" Roxas turned to Hayner as Olette continued to move him forward.

"I wouldn't miss it for anything!" Hayner ran to catch up as Roxas sprinted toward the Struggle arena.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back