• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Master brings me a present

isabeau

Level of Double Diamond Feather
ok this contains some sexual content of sorts. a blow job, which i tried to describe to the best of my ability, never having given one before.. this is the continuing saga of Master and his slave.. and without further ado...

It had been rather a boring week. Master went to the office everyday. Sometimes i was bound for the day, either face up or face down, but always blindfolded and nude, except for a pair of five-inch high heels. On the days i was allowed to remain free, I had various chores to do around the home, and sometimes at night, Master and I would go out. Always at home, I was to remain nude, wearing a pair of heels, but on those occasions when we went out, I wore clothes, usually a short skirt, nylons, heels of course, a suitable top, no panties, and if the weather were bad, a coat.

One night, a Friday to be exact, i was upstairs in the bedroom, putting on some make-up and humming to myself. Master had come home earlier, and released me from my bonds. He then told me to make up my face, but to remain clothesless, except for those heels. I had been a good girl that day, no one had come during the lunch hour to torture me, I hadn't had an accident and Master had hinted at a reward for my good behavior during the week. No sassyness for once, and no complaining during the endless hours of teasing and denying me orgasm until i begged for mercy. Being a very kind Master, he would usually only make me beg for an hour before finally allowing me release.

Hearing footsteps on the stairwell, I stood up and looked towards the door. In walked my extremely handsome Master, dressed in a blue shirt, jeans, and biker boots. I smiled at him, waiting expectantly, seeing the expression on his face, and knowing Master had something to say.

"My good slave, because you have been on exemplary behaviour this last week, I have brought you a present" Master said.

"Yippee!!" I cried, jumping up and down, and clapping my hands.

"Slave, remember your age." laughed Master.

"Sorry, my Master." i replied, trying to look demure and mature.

Master chuckled inwardly, one of the things he adored about his slave was the fact she neither looked or acted her age.

"Now, put on your silk robe, and follow me down into the playroom, where the present is waiting for you." Master then ordered.

"Yes, Master." i answered, trying to contain my excitement, wondering what sort of present Master had in store for me.

We walked out of the bedroom, and proceeded down the stairs, myself moving rather cautiously, so as not to trip over the longish robe in my heels, and taking an unnecessary plunge to the bottom. At the bottom, Master waited for me. When i reached his side, he then said,

"I want you to be surprised, so i'm going to place a blindfold over your eyes, and lead you into the playroom."

I nodded, and Master then placed a sleeper's blindfold over my eyes, then took my hand and led me further. As we walked the length of the house towards the playroom, i tried to imagine what the present could be. Master often brought me little gifts, but never made such a big deal of the event before, so i knew tonight must be something special, for Master to act in the manner that he was. Stumbling a little, i felt Master's strong hands helping me steady myself.

"Excited, are we?" Master teased.

Giggling, i replied, "Yes Master, i can't imagine what you have gotten for me."

"You won't have long to wait. We are in the playroom now." And with that, Master removed my blindfold.

Adjusting my eyes to the light, i immediately saw my present. Strapped spread-eagle, with wrists tightly bound to the cuffs and then attached to the hooks hanging down from the ceiling, and with ankles widely spread and also strapped tightly in cuffs and fastened to the hooks on the floor, was a marvelous specimen of the male species. Young, I would guess maybe twenty-four or twenty-five, with long blonde hair, a body like a swimmer, deep blue eyes, the young man hung there, glaring at me. I then noticed he was wearing a ball-gag. Looking up at my Master, i smiled.

"My slave, this is the slave of Mistress Stephanie." Master then motioned over to one side, and out stepped a true vision.

Mistress Stephanie was probably around five feet, ten inches, of gorgeous phsyic, and extremely long deep black hair, which she wore lose and which reached to her hips. Dressed in a lacy red top, very short black leather skirt, thigh-high boots, Stephanie looked the epitome of a true Dominatrix. I looked her up and down, suddenly feeling very insignificant with my five two, although the heels did add to my height.

"How do you do, Mistress Stephanie?" I asked politely, my eyes shifting back to that awesome male strapped helpless before me.

"I am doing very well, slave. Your Master requested that i allow the borrowing of my slave, Rick, for your amusement. However, he is under orders from me. And those orders include, that no matter what happens tonight, or anytime during the weekend, if he cums at all, he will be severely punished when we return home on Sunday night." Stephanie rather haughtily replied.

"And my orders, my dear slave, is that you do everything in your powers to see that Rick disobeys those orders. Tonight, he is yours, to do with what you will, tonight you are his Dominatrix. This is my present to you." Master smiled, as he handed me a small whip, with a long leather handle.

Looking from Master, to the Mistress, and then hungrily at Rick, i took the whip and answered Master,

"I will obey you my Master. I will do my best to make sure that Rick disobeys the order of his Mistress."

"Very good, and if you succeed, I will treat you like a princess for a week." Master then said.

"Yip" I stopped myself in the middle of my yippee, remembering to act with maturity and dignity. Master bent his head down to hide his amusement. Mistress Stephanie looked rather shocked.

Master and the Mistress then sat down in suede-backed chairs, drinks in hand, and prepared for the show at hand.

"You may begin now, my slave." Master ordered.

I nodded and looked at Rick, similar to how a cat looks at a mouse, in preparation to the pouncing and the kill. I threw off my robe, revealing my voluptuous body to everyone in the room. I had grown quite proud of my body, Master often saying that my body still retained the lovely figure i had possessed when younger, which never failed to thrill me, seeing as how i worked out hard to keep this body in the shape it was. For fifty years of age, my body could easily pass for someone thirty or even younger. But i digress. Moving slowly towards my victim, i licked my lips in anticipation. With those heels emphasizing the firmness of my butt, and lengthening my legs, making them look even more slender and graceful, i walked until i was face to face with slave Rick.

Looking straight into the deep blue eyes, i wrapped the whip handle around Rick's neck, pulling him close to me.

"You are mine tonight" I whispered, staring into his glaring eyes, "And i will break you." I laughed rather deviously for me.

My eyes never leaving his face, while he stared defiantly into my own hazel eyes, i began running my hands over his body. Up and down, my fingers slowly traced his outstretched vulnerable arms, moving down to his underarms, running my fingers over his muscular chest, down to his taut stomach, moving down over his hips, and then down to his jock shorts. I could hear Rick breathing heavily, and trying hard not to moan, but struggling fruitlessly against his bindings.

"My, my, what have we here? Looks like Rick has a slight problem, judging by the bulge i see in his pants." I giggled , then reached for the scissors, which were lying on the nearby poker table, ( ah that infamous poker game).

"I think these jock shorts should be removed. What say you, Rick?" and with that i quickly snipped and snipped and soon those jock shorts were nothing but a memory.

Rick was shaking his head back and forth, embarrassed that his cock had betrayed his defiance to withstand my touch.

"O, look at the size of this dick. I am going to have so much fun with little Ricky here." I took his massive nine inch cock in my two hands, and slowly stroked it up and down, reveling in the fact that it began growing harder.

I placed the scissors back on the table, and picked up a very stiff feather. Rick's eyes grew wide at this, and he once again began shaking his head and struggling. Smiling at him, i took the stiff feather and slowly began tracing all along his upper body, noticing his intake of breath as i hit a sensitive area, and taking notes to myself for further information. I used that feather to lightly brush against his underarms, going from one underarm and back to the other, moving the feather a bit faster as i progressed. With satisfaction, i heard the beginnings of a few slight giggles through the ball-gag, and also noticed how Rick tried so desparately not to show that he was ticklish. Next i moved the feather down to Rick's nipples, circling around both, noticing goosebumps forming on his marvelous skin. More giggles erupted as i next used the feather to tease his nipples more, moving faster and harder, seeing his nipples growing erect.

I then used the feather to tickle his stomach, loving how the ripples moved as Rick tried to avoid the tickling sensations, but not succeeding. I dipped the end of the feather into his belly button, and noticed his reaction to that touch. It must have been a ticklish area for him, as the giggles became louder. Keeping this up for a while, i then moved to his hips, moving the feather in circular movements from one hip, tracing across his stomach, and going to the other hip. Rick was squirming harder now, his breathing getting louder and giggles and laughter escaping from the gag.

Throwing the feather to the floor, i then began an all out tickle assault on Rick's upper body. My fingers moved as if playing a piano, tickling his underarms, his stomach, focusing on his belly button, moving to his hips, constantly changing and tickling fast, yet light. Rick's laughter could definitely be heard now, as i continued this tickling, my fingers following as he unsuccessfully tried to avoid the touch. I kept this up for a while, all the while taunting him with words such as,

"Aww does this tickle? What's the matter? A big, strong man like you can't take a few tickles? You do know i can keep this up as long as i want. I'm in charge of you for the entire weekend."

Rick's body began to sweat, the sweat only enhancing the muscular build. He was laughing so hard now and i could hear what seemed like begging , but couldn't be sure, since after all, Rick was gagged. After continuing this for a while, i stopped, to give Rick a breather, and to also check the status of his cock. Noticing that if possible, his cock had grown in size, i giggled to myself.

"Now let's see if your lower body is as ticklish as your upper, shall we?" I then said.

If possible, Rick's eyes grew even bigger. I knew i had hit a jack pot with that. Kneeling down in front of Rick, i placed my fingers on his inner thighs. Looking up at him, seeing the look of despair on his handsome face, i began tickling his inner thighs with my finger nails. Tickling lightly, yet fast, i could hear the giggles and groans escaping his lips. Then i moved my fingers further down his muscular legs, tickling as i went, fast and light and never stopping. As i reached his ankles, his giggles had changed to full blown laughter and squirming. Now the way his ankles were strapped kept Rick on his tiptoes, with his soles exposed. I paused, and blew some air on his left sole. I smiled as i saw the foot trying to wiggle.

Next i placed my fingernails right on the sole of his left foot. I just let the fingers lie there for a minute, watching as he squirmed his foot uselessly. I let Rick anticipate what was coming as i continued to rest my fingers on the exposed sole. Suddenly, without warning, i scribbled all ten fingernails up and down the sole, going from the heel, up to the arch, over the sides, circling the ball, and then up to his toes. If a man could squeal, well Rick was squealing to beat the band. I could hear his breathing, as he squealed into his gag, and laughed so hard that Master and Mistress Stephanie could hear him. I repeated the process on his right foot, concentrating on those spots that elicited the most reactions. I continued this for some time, then stopped.

I could hear Rick still laughing and trying to say something, and his breathing was very rapid. He was sweating much more now, beads of sweat pouring down his delicious body. I next began sucking on each toe in succession, which produced quite a reaction from Rick. Shaking his head, laughing and struggling, i could tell that the sucking was unbearable for him. I relished in his helplessness, and sucked each of his toes like a lollipop, savoring each and every ticklish spot. This continued for a while, then i stopped and stood up.

Looking at Rick, drenched with sweat, and totally limp, i reached out and stroked his neck. He jerked slightly. Then i pressed my body against his, and began licking the sweat from his neck, moving down and licking all the sweat from his upper body. I licked lightly, so that it tickled Rick as i progressed further down. As i got down closer to his privates, i noticed how heavy his balls were. I knew that his Mistress had prepared him beforehand, with teasing yet denial, and his balls were aching.

"I see your balls are rather full. I would like to get a better look at them" I replied, as i lightly teased his balls with my fingers, making Rick shudder.

I then went into the nearby bathroom and returned with a strait razor and shaving cream.

"Now if i were you, Rick, i would keep perfectly still. I wouldn't want to cut off something that you might need." I giggled as i said this.

Then i sprayed shaving cream on the palm of my hand, and spread it over his heavy balls. Rick whimpered, but remained perfectly still, the only movement the shaking of his head. I then carefully, never having done this before, began shaving the hair that surrounded his balls and cock. I used extreme caution, not wanting to cut Rick. The only sound i heard was Rick moaning softly, yet staying perfectly still. After i had shaved all the hair from his private parts, i used a wet washcloth to wipe the shaving cream and hair away.

"Now, that is much better. I love a hairless cock". I replied, getting up to remove the shaving equipment and coming back with a jar.

"This is warm oil, it will enhance and soften your balls, so that you will feel each and every touch more strongly." I then said, pouring some oil into my hand, and proceeding to moisturize Rick's now bald private area. Lovingly, i lightly rubbed the oil onto his aching balls, noticing that his cock was growing even more harder than before.

I then sat down and reaching for the feather, began lightly teasing Rick's cock, tracing gently over the head, going down the shaft, moving to those balls, and circling back up. I could hear Rick moaning louder, in fact his cock was actually jerking out to meet me, and i noticed a bead of pre-cum on the tip of his head.

"Now, not so fast. I want you to cum, but on my terms." I laughingly teased.

Mistress Stephanie spoke for the first time since i started playing with my present.

"You know what happens if you cum without my permission, slave. You will be wearing a cock-ring for a month, and during that month , i will keep you in a constant state of arousal"

Rick groaned aloud, his eyes pleading with his Mistress. He knew he would fail. And if i had anything to do with it, he would definitely fail that order. I teased him more with the feather, circling his throbbing cock, the touch torture for Rick. The touch was maddeningly soft, too soft for any concrete sensation, just enough to tease him to more and more arousal. I then tickled his aching balls with the feather, sometimes using my fingertips also. I did this for a short while, yet noticing more and more pre-cum leaking, i decided that the time was right for me to win this bet.

Getting up on my knees, i looked over at Master. He nodded slightly. I took Rick's throbbing hard nine-inch cock in both my small hands, and guided it to my mouth. I had never done this before, Master not really requiring that service, but i had read and heard enough to basically know how to give good head. I began slowly circling Rick's cock with my tongue, teasing it, touching the head, then pullling his whole shaft into my mouth. I sucked and licked, thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth, sometimes the whole shaft inside my mouth, sometimes only the head. I increased my speed, l closed my eyes, and concentrated on sucking that cock inside my mouth. I could feel the cock growing even bigger inside of my mouth, and i could hear Rick gasping and moaning.

Suddenly i felt something filling my mouth, and knew Rick was cumming. I continued to suck and lick and also tickled his balls at the same time. He shot inside my mouth, more and more until my whole mouth was full of his cum. I didn't swallow it, however. I stood up and got very close to Rick, who was still gasping from the excitement, but also was very distressed at having failed his Mistress. I spat the cum into his face. He was caught by surprise, and some cum got into his eyes. There he hung, his own cum dripping down his face, totally humiliated. Turning from him, i walked over to my Master.

"Very well done, my princess slave." Master praised me.

At the same time, Mistress Stephanie walked over to her slave, shaking her head in disgust.

"Very badly done, my naughty slave. You will pay for disobeying me. Tonight you will be restrained in the basement, with the cum staying on your face as a reminder of your failure." She did however wipe the cum from his eyes.

"Master, thank you for my present. I hope i wasn't too hard on Rick. Is he really mine for the entire weekend?" I asked my Master, snuggling on his lap.

"Yes, Rick is yours for the entire weekend. I hope he will enjoy it, since it looks like he won't be having a very good time for quite some while. So, you like your present?"

I nodded, already making plans for what was in store for my present.

A fine story, Isabeau. I liked the detailed description of the F/m tickling very much. :devil: :D

You are an evil female werewolf.......I give you a diamond the size of a coconut to be in your hands for a weekend.
Each story is better than the one before....when are you going to do this professionally.....writing I mean :woot: :woot:

I miss the speaking pocket panther not to be in the story.....kind of got used to your side kick :cat: :cat: :cat:

Last edited:
God how can it be so much eroticism in such a small tiny blonde body, Izzy is you continue like this you are going to die of selfconsuption!!!!!. :yowzer: :yowzer:
You need something to cool down that boiling magma in your brain.....did I tell you my second name is water???????

What a SIZZLER! I hope you drain the poor guy well over the weekend, seeing as how he won't spil another drop for a month. Wicked detail, hun. Great story!

This was so... i can't even find the words to describe how breath-takingly brilliant this was.

hehe...sick, sexy and awesome Isabeau! you are the queen :D you sounded so cute with the "yippeeees" too ;) great job once again!

mils.... thank you, as always i appreciate your comments, coming from such a prolific writer as yourself..

deadsea lolol i'm a werewolf? and chelsea isn't included in the Master series.. so your middle name is water huh? lol..? thanks for saying my stories get better and better..

nytoetapper thanks, i do have quite an imagination, do i not? and hmm i just might torment that poor slave all weekend long and actually deny him orgasm until the very last moment.

tickleterror thanks hon... i couldn't have said it any better..

siamese sweets... thanks , about the spitting cum in his face part, probably something i wouldn't really do.. however it added to the humiliation factor.. and i say yippee all the time lolol...

Izzy! You have done it again! The spitting the cum in his face was a strange twist and a bit gross but it did definately add to the humilation factor! I can't wait for the next installment! :happyfloa :twohugs:

TicklishGrl4Lfe said:
Izzy! You have done it again! The spitting the cum in his face was a strange twist and a bit gross but it did definately add to the humilation factor! I can't wait for the next installment! :happyfloa :twohugs:

ahh hon thank you so much for reading this story.. yea i decided to spit in his face rather than swallow it myself.. after all he is just a slave, right? lolol.. yes i agree it is a bit gross, but humiliating as hell... xoxo

isabeau said:
ahh hon thank you so much for reading this story.. yea i decided to spit in his face rather than swallow it myself.. after all he is just a slave, right? lolol.. yes i agree it is a bit gross, but humiliating as hell... xoxo

Yes, he is just a slave. You are very welcome! :wub:

Very nice

Great story Isabeau, I really enjoyed it. It's the best story I have read in a while. I love the playroom setting and a slave who for once can have her own slave to play with. Great description of the tickling too, I particularly liked the upperbody since that's my favorite kind of tickling. I could see you wiggling your fingers lightly in his underarms driving him insane :)

Very well written, and quite erotic! I know I am aroused for having read it. You have a generous Master indeed to supply you with such wonderful gifts. I am glad he is pushing you to explore your F/m side in your stories.

B

deadsea lolol i'm a werewolf? and chelsea isn't included in the Master series.. so your middle name is water huh? lol..? thanks for saying my stories get better and better..

Yes Deadsea water river
I would love you to come and take a bath naked :cool2: , I am warm like the tropical Gulf stream......and bring the pocket panther.

Mark202 said:
Great story Isabeau, I really enjoyed it. It's the best story I have read in a while. I love the playroom setting and a slave who for once can have her own slave to play with. Great description of the tickling too, I particularly liked the upperbody since that's my favorite kind of tickling. I could see you wiggling your fingers lightly in his underarms driving him insane :)

thank you very much. yea it was cool to have my own slave for a change..so glad you enjoyed it. yea i like upper body tickling best also.. so how did you think i did for a ler? because i am, or thought i was, strictly a lee..

bugman thanks hehe i know i can be naughty xoxo

3DTickler said:
Very well written, and quite erotic! I know I am aroused for having read it. You have a generous Master indeed to supply you with such wonderful gifts. I am glad he is pushing you to explore your F/m side in your stories.

B

thank you Brendan. the fact that i got you aroused is the highest compliment i could receive. yes i do have a very generous and understanding Master..he forgives me for some really stupid things i have done in the past.. yes i think he will continue to push my f/m side.. thanks again... :wub:

lolol deadsea, you are so funny. :Kiss1:

great tickler

You did just great as a tickler Isabeau, I think every ticklee should fear having you as their tickler. I also loved the teasing part, OMG a feather used like you did on the privates would just kill me ;)

Mark202 said:
You did just great as a tickler Isabeau, I think every ticklee should fear having you as their tickler. I also loved the teasing part, OMG a feather used like you did on the privates would just kill me ;)

ahh i have quite the imagination, don't i? and do you really think every ticklee should fear me? wow not bad for such a little thing like me..not to mention sweet lolol thanks..

Thrilling!

Izzy,

You have blown my head apart with this one! I loved the overall perverted themes bouncing around in this story. Man, you truly are a talented and highly ticklish author! I love your stuff!

I like the shaving part the most. What better way to humilate your prey? :jester:

In fact, you may have inspired something in my head for my next story... Thanks Izzy!

BTW: I started the term Izzy, did I not?

Invisible Ink said:
Izzy,

You have blown my head apart with this one! I loved the overall perverted themes bouncing around in this story. Man, you truly are a talented and highly ticklish author! I love your stuff!

I like the shaving part the most. What better way to humilate your prey? :jester:

In fact, you may have inspired something in my head for my next story... Thanks Izzy!

BTW: I started the term Izzy, did I not?

ahh one of my favorite writers.. thanks Inky. yes i thought the shaving part would be very humiliating to a big strong hunk, such as Rick was...

and i inspired a story for you? wowow i'm so glad...

and yes i do believe you started the term Izzy, which i love.. thanks Inky xoxo

Wow. Great story, Melly! For someone who once said she's a 'lee only, you have quite a wicked 'ler side. Woe be to the unfortunate man who courts your wrath! Can I be him? Huh? Can I? Nice job, darlin'.

nice

oh izzy , that was your best ever , wow , i would go and take a cold showerbut we had a flood here ib Bloomsburg and we have no water , but oh my god you are the best , i wish some one would do that to me :couch:

knight said:
Wow. Great story, Melly! For someone who once said she's a 'lee only, you have quite a wicked 'ler side. Woe be to the unfortunate man who courts your wrath! Can I be him? Huh? Can I? Nice job, darlin'.

my Knight yes you may be him.... no need to ask.. and thanks cutie, i adore you xoxoxo

bobtickles said:
oh izzy , that was your best ever , wow , i would go and take a cold showerbut we had a flood here ib Bloomsburg and we have no water , but oh my god you are the best , i wish some one would do that to me :couch:

wow thanks bobtickles....that is such a compliment and i know about your floods... remember love, you don't need to wait to pm me...

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back