• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Virtual Fear (Jamie Lee Curtis)

Virtual Fear
Starring Jamie Lee Curtis
By SlaverTickler

Jamie awoke in a large empty room, her jeans and t-shirt had been replaced with a sheer gown, leaving only her black lace bra and panties underneath. Small round sensors were stuck to her firm body, including her chest, stomach, knees and both feet. She tried to get up but found her wrist's and ankles where bound to posts behind and in front of her chair.

Their was a swooshing sound as a door slid electronically to the left of the actress. Two men in grey uniforms walked in, one carried a clipboard and a computer disk. They stopped and looked at the clip bored and then at Jamie. The nervous woman's eyes widened as the free handed man pulled out a syringe.

"Whats that?" asked Jamie pulling at her restraints.

"Oh it's just a mild hallucinogenic, with a relaxant mixed with it." replied the man as he injected it in to her arm.

Right away Jamie felt herself go slightly numb, followed by tunnel vision. One of the men jotted something down on his note pad and then nodded to the other. The man smiled at the sexy actress and lowered a large helmet over her head. She looked like a female Darth Vader, with only her pouting red lips showing. For a moment all was black, and she couldn't see, as, one of the men put a disk in the side of the helmet.

"Which one are you using?" asked the other man as her turned on a monitor.

"Virtual Fear." responded the man with a smile.

In the helmet lights came on, and Jamie saw no one in the room, In fact she wasn't in the same room. Somehow she had been moved to a small grey room with no windows and a large wooden door across from her. Jamie walked over to the door, but it opened before she got to it. A warm breeze filled the room, and the actress realized she was naked. Three large men entered the room and grabbed her by her arms and legs.

"Wait wait!" screamed Jamie, "Give me something to wear please."

The men said nothing and carried the squirming woman out into the hall. As the thugs made their way down the corridor, Jamie could see other people pointing an laughing at her. They where all dressed in mid-evil garb, but Jamie felt to humiliated to realize it. The two men watched the monitor, and Jamie, seeing her struggle against the illusion was quite arousing to them.

Jamie's horror continued as she was brought threw a door and onto a stage. She looked to see a large gathering of well dressed men and woman in the surrounding seats. In the center of the stage was a chair with stocks in front of it. She could hear the people laughing at her as she felt her ankles being strapped into the stocks by the thugs. Soon her hands where bound to a 2ft vertical Barr above her head, she was totally helpless, and completely humiliated.

"Man this is great, she has an incredible body." said one of the on lookers, "Is public humiliation her fear?" he asked

"It's one of them." said the other man, noting the tears in her eye's, "Wait till you see the other one it'll crack you up."

Please, please let me go." pleaded Curtis, "At least give me something to ware."

Suddenly a short skinny man stepped on stage, He was dressed in a plaid suit with funny shoes, and a hat with bells on it. He walked on stage, and tripped as he neared Jamie, rolling and tumbling towards her. The crowed laughed, and Jamie realized he was the Court Jester.
When the man sat up he was starring right at the soles of the woman's feet. With a single finger he stroked the length of her left foot.

"Oh no, please not that." said Jamie with a giggle, "I-I can't bare to be..."

"Are you serious." smiled the man watching Jamie jerk in her chair, "Jamie Lee Curtis is afraid of being..."

The jester looked out at the crowed and put his hand over his mouth. He chuckled and the crowd joined in. This was one of Curtis's worst nightmares, as she felt the jester stroke her sole again. The actress closed her eyes and jerked her foot, desperate to pull it out of the stock. The jester continued is assault on Jamie's feet, pulling back the curled toes and running his fingers over the helpless woman's arches.

"Ah hahahahahahahaha...please stop it!" Jamie belloed, "I can't bare it please don't do this...Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Jamie looked and saw two more people step out on to the stage. This time they were well dressed women. As the jester continued to run his fingers over her helpless feet, Jamie saw the two women pull the plumes out of their hair. She felt the humiliation growe as she saw the sick enjoyment the crowed was getting form her torture. It was so that Jamie wished she was back in that little cell they had brought her from.

"Ahg...oh no...hahahahaha-hehehehehe-hahahahaha!" screamed Miss Curtis as she felt the feathers stroke her under arms, "Please don't...hehehehehehe...I can't stand it...hehahehaheha...anymore!"

"Well you have no choice." said one of the men in the real world, "It's very entertaining wouldn't you say."

"Oh very, whats next?" asked the other man.

The plume's of the women stroked down her sides and across her round breast. Jamie squealed as she felt the torture tools swipe across her erect nipples and down her rippled belly. One of the women leaned forward and pressed her full lips against the actress's' abs, and blew hard, sending Jamie over the edge with laughter.

"AGHHHHHHH...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...PLEASE NO MORE...HAHAHAHAHA!!!" screamed Miss Curtis "I CAN'T STAND ANY MORE TICKLING PLEASE STOP IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

The torture continued as the other woman dropped her plume and dragged her nails up and down Jamie's sides. She bellowed, laughed, snorted and pleaded for mercy. Giving the two men hours of enjoyment in the weeks and months too come.

The End

Last edited:
Cool concept!!!

U could work a lot on the spelling, though:sowrong:, but great idea choosing Jamie Lee Curtis as a ticklee. In real life, she is actually very ticklish. She was foot-tickled by Jay Leno on The Tonight Show and almost jumped out of her skin, and she also admitted it in a newspaper interview saying "I don't even like to be tickled.":veryhappy

Yea

Nice Concept, But Work On Your Spelling.....:cool:

Ya ya ya...I've heard it before..

Ya budy work on that spelling. You have a perfectly good idea, and you choose a very sexy woman as a ticklee. Then you go and screw it up with the worst spell ever of all time even. Man, what a waist of talen you are...you-you bumb. MORON!!!:sowrong:

Normaly I would write the story on my Microsoft Word, do a spell check and then rewrite it on the forum. However I was hit with sudden insperation and just rushed it out. Im going to look it over agaim, because I'm sure I miss spelled stuff I know how to spell.

I've heared this all before...:zzzzz:

...Ah, ok I fixed it a little bit I hope your happy.:D

Last edited:
JAMIE YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS

Jamie Lee Curtis is one of the most sexy celebrity....her body, her attitude, her feet!!!!!!

A great ticklee and maybe a great tickler too!!

I hope you don't mind, but . .

I took the liberty of 'fixing' things. Spelling, grammer, etc
I liked this story alot. . .

Virtual Fear
Starring Jamie Lee Curtis
By SlaverTickler

Jamie awoke in a large empty room, her jeans and t-shirt had been replaced with a sheer gown, leaving only her black lace bra and panties underneath. Small round sensors were stuck to her firm body, including her chest, stomach, knees and both feet. She tried to get up but found her wrists and ankles were bound to posts behine and in front of her chair.
There was a swushing sound as a door slid electronicly to the left of the actress. Two men in grey uniforms walked in, one carried a clipboard and a computer disk. They stopped and looked at the clipboard and then at Jamie. The nervous woman's eyes widened as the free handed man pulled out a syringe.
"Whats that?" asked Jamie pulling at her restraints.
"Oh it's just a mild hallucinogen with a relaxant mixed with it." replied the man as he injected it into her arm.
Right away Jamie felt herself go slightly numb, followed by tunnel vision. One of the men jotted something down on his note pad and then nodded to the other. The man smilled at the sexy actress and lowered a large helmet over her head. She looked like a female Darth Vader, with only her pouting red lips showing. For a moment all was black and she couldn't see as one of the men put a disk in the side of the helmet.
"Which one are you using?" asked the other man as her turned on a monitor.
"Virtual Fear." responded the man with a smile.
In the helmet lights came on, and Jamie saw no one in the room, In fact she wasn't in the same room. Somehow she had been moved to a small grey room with no windows and a large wooden door across from her. Jamie walked over to the door, but it opened before she got to it. A warm breaze filled the room, and the actress realized she was naked. Three large men entered the room and grabbed her by her arms and legs.
"Wait wait!" screamed Jamie, "Give me something to wear please."
The men said nothing and carried the squirming woman out into the hall. As the thugs made their way down the corridor, Jamie could see other people pointing and laughing at her. They were all dressed in medevil garb, but Jamie felt too humiliated to realize it. The two men watched the monitor and Jamie, seeing her struggle against the illusion was quite arousing to them.
Jamie's horror continued as she was brought threw a door and onto a stage. She looked to see a large gathering of well dressed men and woman in the surrounding seats. In the center of the stage was a chair with stocks in front of it. She could hear the people laughing at her as she felt her ankles being strapped into the stocks by the thugs. Soon her hands where bound to a 2 foot vertical bar above her head. She was totally helpless, and completely humiliated.
"Man this is great, she has an incredible body." said one of the on lookers, "Is public humiliation her fear?" he asked
"It's one of them." said the other man, noting the tears in her eyes, "Wait 'til you see the other one. It'll crack you up."
"Please, please let me go." pleaded Curtis, "At least give me something to wear."
Suddenly a short skinny man stepped on stage, He was dressed in a plaid suit with funny shoes, and a hat with bells on it. He walked on stage, and tripped as he neared Jamie, rolling and tumbling towards her. The crowed laughed, and Jamie realized he was the Court Jester.
When the man sat up he was staring right at the soles of the woman's feet. With a single finger he stroked the length of her left foot.
"Oh no, please not that." said Jamie with a giggle, "I-I can't bare to be..."
"Are you serious?" smilled the man watching Jamie jerk in her chair, "Jamie Lee Curtis is afraid of being..."
The jester looked out at the crowed and put his hand over his mouth. He chuckled and the crowd joined in. This was one of Curtis's worst nightmares, as she felt the jester stroke her sole agian. The actress closed her eyes and jerked her foot, desperate to pull it out of the stock. The jester continued is assault on Jamie's feet, pulling back the curled toes and running his fingers over the helpless woman's arches.
"Ah hahahahahahahaha...please stop it!" Jamie bellowed, "I can't bare it please don't do this...Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Jamie looked and saw two more people step out on to the stage. This time they were well dressed women. As the jester continued to run his fingers over her helpless feet, Jamie saw the two women pull the plumes out of their hair. She felt the humiliation grow as she saw the sick enjoyment the crowed was getting from her torture. It was so that Jamie wished she was back in that little cell they had brought her from.
"Ahg...oh no...hahahahaha-hehehehehe-hahahahaha!" screamed Miss Curtis as she felt the feathers stroke her under arms, "Please don't... hehehehehe he...I can't stand it...hehahehaheha...anymore!"
"Well you have no choice." said one of the men in the real world, "It's very entertaining wouldn't you say."
"Oh very! What's next?" asked the other man.
The plumes of the women stroked down her sides and across her round breast. Jamie squealed as she felt the torture tools swipe across her erect nipples and down her rippled belly. One of the women leand forwared and pressed her full lips agains the actress' abs, and blew hard, sending Jamie over the edge with laughter.
"AGHHHHHHH...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...PLEASE NO MORE...HAHAHAHAHA!!!" screamed Miss Curtis "I CAN'T STAND ANY MORE TICKLING PLEASE STOP IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
The torture continued as the other woman dropped her plume and dragged her nails up and down Jamies sides. She bellowed, laughed, snorted and pleaded for mercy. Giving the two men hours of anjoyment in the weeks and months too come.

The End

Thanks again

Hay bart thanks for fixing this one. Because it was back when I had that r in my name I can't. I'm glad you guys liked this one. I am to please. Look for a furture TMF: Celebrity Investigation Division story down the line.

I fixed the spelling, hope you folks like it. I may even use this theme in other stories.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back