• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GI JOE Tickling Story Part Five

yatsabel

TMF Regular
GI JOE Tickling Story Part Five
"A Ticklish Agenda"

Daina left Lady Jaye sleeping and totally exhausted in her room and she started to sneak around Sharif’s complex. There were really very few guards around and the complex this seemed due to the fact that it was perfectly sealed from the outer world.

She walked carefully from room to room looking around for something that she could use against Colonel Sharif. Most were unguarded, and with good reason as there was hardly anything inside that was useful or comprimising.

There was a room that unlike the other rooms was guarded by a tall eunuch who held a sub-machine gun. She realized that he must be another of the deaf and mute guards that Sharif had for the interior of the complex.

Daina pulled a hair pin from her hair and pulled the end off revealing a sharp tip of a diminutive dart. She pulled on the other end and a mouth piece was revealed. The tip of the dart had been dipped in a powerful narcotic. She stood behind a corner and took aim at the eunuch’s neck. It was like making a sniper shot. She took in account distance, gravity, velocity and when she was convinced she’d meet her target, she blew hard and the dart went flying towards her target.

The eunuch slapped his neck as if he had been stung by a mosquito and 3 seconds later collapsed on the floor. Daina dashed to the fallen guard and pulled his sleeping body into the door and into the room.

More than a room it was actually a corridor. There was a seat were she carefully placed the guard. This way, when he woke up it would appear he had been sleeping on the job and not drugged.

Satisfied, Daina continued down the corridor. At the end was a door that opened to a large room that housed a large amount of computers and servers and such.

She stepped into the room and discovered that Madame Monique was at a computer watching several monitors. Daina pulled free a ceramic gun she had smuggled into the complex with her and pointed it in her direction.

“I’ve been expecting one of you girls to make an appearance,” Madame Monique said smoking a cigarette and not bothering to turn. “I usually weed them out myself, but this time I must confess that Cobra alerted me to your presence. You could pull the trigger, I suppose. This room is soundproof like all the rest of the rooms at this complex.”

“Maybe I will,” Daina said feeling a bit nervous with the woman’s cool reaction. “I need information on Sharif’s connections with the death squads and Cobra.”

“Colonel Sharif will meet with Zartan tonight and they will discuss the issues you would like to know,” Madame Monique said turning in her seat to face Daina. “It is a shame that you will not be there to listen.”

“I wouldn’t be so sure about that,” Daina said holding the gun outstretched in Madame Monique’s direction. “Especially since I am holding a gun and you are not.”

Madame Monique smiled.

“I worked KGB for 5 years,” Madame Monique said standing up and casting her cigarette aside. “Above all, I learned that things are never what they appear to be.”

At that moment heavy brawny arms wrapped around Daina’s arms effectively enclosing her in a powerful bear hug. It was another eunuch guard that Daina had not seen or detected.

Madame Monique moved like lightning and her nails were at Daina’s ribs tickling mercilessly. She laughed instantly and dropped the gun. She tried desperately to break the guard’s iron grip, but she simply could not get any leverage while Madame Monique tickled her.

After a few minutes Daina started to weaken. Madame Monique pulled some tie straps from a pocket and pulled her legs together strapping her ankles together. She continued by strapping her wrists together behind Daina’s back.

At that point the eunuch released Daina and she fell to the ground unable to move. Madame Monique was still not satisfied and tied the wrist straps to the ankle straps leaving her prisoner hog tied.

“I worked at the Lubyanka prison for five years interrogating prisoners,” Madame Monique explained. “I was also sent in to soften up prisoners before interrogations. I like to be thorough so I will not interrogate you, but I will soften you up so the Cobra interrogators don’t have much trouble extracting the information they desire from you.”

Daina’s slippers came off and in her mind she was transported back to a vacation on the Black Sea where a night of romance with a Spetsnaz officer turned into a night of bondage. She had tied up that young man on many an occasion, but that night was the first time she had ever been tied up. He tied her up hogtied and she found it fun and exciting until he began to tickle her feet. She screamed and shouted and laughed and resisted. He laughed and enjoyed his fun discovery moving down to her unprotected ribs to give them a vicious tickle. He continued until the shouting and loud laughter brought complaints from the other guests at the hotel.

This time there were not other guests who would hear and the person about to tickler her was an expert in the art of tickling. As Madame Monique’s fingers touched her feet she instantly was reduced to laughter and begging.

”No, please, not my feet!” she shouted. But to no avail. Madame Monique tickled like a true expert. As one sensation became bearable, Madame Monique would change pressure, stroking method or position making Daina unable to resist in any way.

Madame Monique varied and went between feet and waist with such skill that Daina did not notice that she was being tickled by only one hand while the other was used to hold a cigarette.

Daina had a pair of hollow teeth. If she bit hard in the correct manner on the right, a capsule of cyanide would be released. If she bit on the left however, a homing transmitter would be activated. The cyanide was forever and the homing device might still be an option.

Finally, she decided to bite on the left. The tickling at that point was simply too much. Being completely out of breath, Daina fainted and went limp.

Madame Monique released Daina from the hog tied position and the guard picked her up from the ground and tossed the young woman over his shoulder.

Madame Monique took a communicator and made a call.

“Yes, Zartan? I have your GI JOE spy. I will have her sent off to your Dreadnoks for further interrogation….”

Lady Jaye awoke the next morning. Every muscle in her body ached. It hurt to smile and it hurt to frown, so Lady Jaye just tried to keep her face expressionless.

She had no idea how she ended up in bed. The only thing of which she was certain was that she had missed breakfast and was going to be late for first dance rehearsal. She showered quickly and dressed in a green dancing outfit that held a veil over her face and left her belly and midriff exposed.

When she arrived at the practice hall the other girls had already arrived. All except for Daina.

The girls were restrained to the same type of divan where Lady Jaye suffered the day before.

“Just in time,” Madame Monique called as Lady Jaye approached. “One minute later and I would have had you all switch places, Svetlana.”

“Where is Miss Petrov?” Lady Jaye asked.

“She has dropped out, my dear,” Madame Monique said with a solemn smile. “But we can work fine with five girls. Of that I am certain.”

Lady Jaye wondered if Daina had been discovered.

“I am so convinced that you will all do wonderfully,” Madame Monique continued, “that I have programmed our first performance for this evening. Colonel Sharif will have a special guest and he wishes to impress. Until then, ´practice, practice, practice’. I have much to prepare so please, Svetlana, tickle these girls to your heart’s content until you are certain they are ready for tonight. I leave you here in charge. I will return shortly.”

Zarana returned to the hotel room where the Joes were staying. She knocked on the door, and it opened a slit. Stalker’s angry eyes glared back.

“I thought I said five minutes,” Stalker said angrily as he let her in. “You’re well past thirty!”

I was just about to send Chuckles here after you,” Stalker said as Zarana walked into the room and looked at herself in the mirror. She was Cover Girl’s spitting image.

“I had to powder my nose on the way back,” she replied as she took a seat looking out at Sharif’s complex. “No harm done.”

“I’ll be the judge of that,” Stalker rebuked. “You pull another stunt like that and I’ll have a court martial slapped on your pretty butt so fast you’ll wish you’d never joined this outfit in the first place! What’s the matter with you? You know better than to pull a stunt like that.”

“I’m sorry,” Zarana apologized weakly. “I’ll try not to do it again.”

“You’d better,” Stalker warned as he tried to calm down.

Chuckles didn’t say much and stood next to the window watching outside.

There was a knock at the door followed by a voice. “Room service!”

“Get that,” Stalker ordered Cover Girl. “Those are the burgers and fries we ordered for lunch.”

Zarana shrugged and walked to the door as Stalker took her place.

She opened the door and the delivery boy pushed a cart into the room with platters covered with lids. She lifted one of the lids and found the hamburgers below. The delivery boy waited patiently for a tip, while Zarana shooed him away and pushed the cart inside.

Stalker and Chuckles stared at the complex trying to see if there were any changes or anything that could alert them to problems inside.

They were so concentrated that they did not notice Zarana pull a silenced pistol from her jacket and point it in their direction. First she would shoot Stalker and the she’d hit the other Joe. It was almost too easy.

Lady Jaye considered herself an aggressive tickler.

She used to tickle her cousins to tears as a teenager and she’d always be ready to jump into a tickle fight when the time presented itself. She presented a strong offensive that didn’t leave much time for retribution. Her physical nature led her to use arm locks and leg locks to hold still and helpless her victims. And as she always thought: “In war and love (and tickling) the best defense is a devastating offense.”

Today however was different. She took eagerly to the four restrained girls and quickly blindfolded them with their own scarves. She felt that things were just not right with her being gang tickled last night and she felt that she needed to restore the balance. Robbing them of knowing when and where she would strike served her purpose two fold.

She wasted no time and started with her first victim. They were all pretty girls and Lady Jaye enjoyed searching their bodies for their most ticklish spots. For one it was her feet, for another her ribs, for another her underarms and for the last it was her tender thighs.

One by one she pushed their limits beyond laughing and screaming and begging. And when she felt them reaching the point of exhaustion, she took her powder case, removed the powder pad and activated the chloroform. Each was breathless and inhaled the powerful chloroform so quickly it was certain they would believe they had passed out from the tickling as Lady Jaye had the evening before.

Content with the four sleeping forms, she removed their blindfolds and gave each a good bye tickle on their sweet spots knowing she would get no reaction, but just for the fun of it.

“Enough fun and games,” Lady Jaye said to herself as she walked to the exit. “Time to take back the offensive…”

Jinx had slipped out of the cramped room service cart and silently stood behind the unsuspecting Zarana. Just as Zarana began to pull the trigger, Jinx seized Zarana’s neck from behind between thumb and index finger. She squeezed gently and Zarana froze, unable to move or pull the trigger.

“What?” Stalker turned and seeing what was happening, he dived for his weapon and turned in the direction of Cover Girl and the intruder.

“At ease, fellas,” Jinx said raising one arm to how she was unarmed without releasing Zarana from her Arashikage Death Grip. “It’s me, Jinx. And this here ain’t Cover Girl. You’ve been had!”

With a quick movement of her free hand, Jinx removed the wig Zarana was wearing revealing dyed pink hair.

“What are you doing to her?” Stalker asked still a little uneasy and not yet ready to lower his weapon.

“Arashikage Death Grip,” Jinx explained while Zarana’s face remained frozen in a nervous smile. Her eyes tried to look back to get a glimpse of her captor, but that was just not possible. “It can cause death in its extreme form or paralysis in this current form, but it can also be used to put a nosy enemy to sleep.”

Jinx adjusted her grip on Zarana’s neck and for a moment the pink haired villain’s eyes went wide. After that they just fell steadily until they closed and she fell softly to the ground unconscious. Jinx took the silenced weapon away.

Storm Shadow followed the Dreadnoks from the hotel the best way possible without drawing attention to himself.

He was literally right under their noses.

Or better yet, right under their van. As they deposited Cover Girl in the back of the van he stealthily slid under the vehicle. They did not leave the city. It was a twenty minute drive that ended at what appeared to be an abandoned warehouse.

They took her down a hidden cargo elevator that when down several levels. This of course presented no obstacle. He followed them down into the underground safe house. There were hundreds for crates all marked with United Nations logos and labeled “Humanitarian Aid”. Others were marked: “AK-47” “RPG launcher” “hand grenades”.

It was kind of obvious what Cobra and Sharif were doing.

His big concern though was keeping Cover Girl in sight and extracting her if things went too far. He slipped down and watched the Dreadnoks as they placed Cover Girl in a set of medieval stocks. There was another girl in stocks as well. She was also unconscious.

The Dreadnoks poked at both of the prisoners trying to get some reaction from them. When they didn’t get any response the simply switched on the television to a station showing rugby, grabbed a handful of chocolate covered doughnuts and washed them down with grape soda.

Storm Shadow would be patient. When Stalker made the call he’d clean house and spring Cover Girl. Three Dreadnoks were no match for an Arashikage ninja with the advantage of surprise on his side.

Lady Jaye knew she had to strike fast.

She went straight to the room of Madame Monique and entered the room without knocking.

“Svetlana!” the model shouted angrily. “What are you doing in my quarters?”

“I’m running out of time. I need to know who is going to be here this evening, what the agenda is and how to deactivate the electronic jamming signal in the complex.”

“I suppose I was wrong,” Madame Monique said standing up and drawing near. “Perhaps you are the Joe agent and I sent the wrong person to Zartan.”

“I’ll make sure you pay extra for that,” Lady Jaye said flexing her fingers.

“Oh,” Madame Monique said surprised. “You wish to try your luck in a little tickle fight?”

“No luck,” Lady Jaye said circling her adversary. “This is finished before we even start.”

“I’ll have you know that I have never lost a tickle fight,” Madame Monique said. “I’ve wrestled and tickled Siberian men like bulls and they fell to my fingers like new born kittens. What is different about a little ticklish girl like you?”

“You’ve never butt heads with a Joe,” Lady Jay pulling free her nail polish and pressed the back pointing at the lamp in the center of the room. A silent shot and the room was plunged into darkness.

Zarana awoke to discover herself seated in a chair with her arms tightly bound behind her and a piece of duct tape over her mouth. Her captors stood over her and spoke among each other. She tried her best to act asleep and listen to their conversation.

“Storm Shadow is tailing the Dreadnoks who have Cover Girl captive,” the ninja codenamed Jinx explained to Stalker and Chuckles. “They’ll surely return to a base or safe house and we can find out where they are operating from.”

“Why all the hush hush?” Stalker asked. “Hawk could have told us you and Tommy would be covering our backs. We’d at least know we were getting bushwhacked by these suckers.”

“There’s a security leak,” Jinx explained. “Hawk doesn’t want Cobra to know we are on to them.”

“Maybe we shouldn’t speak so candidly around you-know-who,” Chuckles said referring to Zaranna.

“She’s still probably out like a light,” Jinx said drawing closer. “Here, let me check.”

Zarana felt fingernails gently knead her sides with tickling intentions.

Most bikers and Dreadnoks Zarana spent her time with never imagined she was ticklish. Reality was quite the contrary. For starters, those bikers and Dreadnoks usually found themselves on the receiving end of Zarana’s tickling fingers and devices.

She was quite ticklish actually, but in a very peculiar way. An explosive way, you could say. When she was younger, her brothers, Zartan and Zandar would take to tickling her just for the fun of seeing their sibling screaming, laughing and throwing a tickling tantrum. She’d flail and kick out with her boots occasionally getting in more than one well placed kick that she assumed would discourage her brothers from tickling her in the future.

That however was not the case and the tickling episodes were frequent and vicious and many times left Zarana completely exhausted.

They took a fancy to frequently tickling their sister until one night in Queensland pub some stupid biker thought it might be amusing to have a little fun at Zarana’s expense and he gave her a quick surprise tickle on the ribs from behind.

Zarana went ballistic that night, a red haze was cast over her vision and although she screamed while being tickled, it seemed whether she was ticklish or not was the last thing on bystanders’ minds that night. She lashed out with a terrible punch to the face that was followed up with a violent compilation of blows involving beer bottles, bar stools, beer mugs and of course the coup de grace where Zarana threw the poor man over her shoulder and then effectively drop kicked the biker’s head as if she were playing a game of rugby.

Recovering from her blood thirsty spree she looked around at the other bikers and asked with a voice that commanded respect: “Anyone else want to check if I’m ticklish?”

The bikers all turned away and went back to their drinks. Needless to say, she was never again tickled by Zartan or Zandar or any of the Dreadnoks. The very few times she had been tickled afterwards, she’d exploded in a similar manner going on a rampage of destruction that discouraged anyone from daring touching her, much less tickling her.

Now was not an exception.

The ninja’s fingers touched her sides and through the thin fabric of Cover Girl’s blouse Zarana felt the same sensations run through her body. She laughed and screamed into the duct tape at the same time trying to resist, but when she finally lost control she simply kicked out with all her might catching the ninja off guard and square in the stomach.

As the ninja fell back in pain, Zarana stood up and head butted Stalker so quickly, he never saw it coming. He fell to the ground like a sack of potatoes. Chuckles went for his side arm and Zarana stood up as best she could still bound to the chair and charged him. They both went to the ground and the chair broke with the heavy fall.

All three Joes were stunned but it was only for a moment. Zarana was still bound by the wrists. She twisted her body to pass her legs through her arms and effectively have her bound hands in front of her instead of behind. She was glad now for the gymnastics lessons she took as a child.

The Joes were still regaining their bearings; however there was no way she’d take out three Joes without the element of surprise. She pulled the tape off her mouth and said her final words before rushing through the hotel window.

“So long, suckers!” she shouted as she crashed through the glass window and plummeted to the ground below.

“We are in SO much trouble,” Jinx said as she stood up favoring her injured belly.

“You said a mouthful,” Stalker said wiping blood from his left temple. “Would be too much to hope for to see a nice Cobra splotch on the street below?”

“We’re nine stories up, Stalker,” Chuckles said as he drew near the window. “Who or what could have survived that fall?”

“I’ll tell you what,” Stalker said as he looked out the window and saw nothing but broken glass in the street far below. “A whole world of trouble.

“Better get Tommy on the line,” he said to Jinx. “Tell him he’s bound to have company very soon.”

Cover Girl awoke to find herself in her army green tank top and spandex briefs with her hands tied high above her head and her ankles restrained in a set of stocks that had a medieval air to them. Next to her was an unconscious blond woman in a belly dancing outfit tied to a similar contraption.

She appeared to be in some kind of dark and dank basement somewhere in what seemed to be a makeshift dungeon of some sort. She could see a trio of Dreadnoks eating chocolate covered doughnuts and guzzling down grape soda as they watched a game of rugby on an old television set.

”Hey, mates,” Buzzer said looking in Cover Girl’s direction. “Looks like our sleeping beauty is finally coming to. I told Zarana she’d overdone it with the chloroform!”

“What are you going to do with me?” Cover Girl asked obviously trying to keep her composure despite the terror that was filling her.

“Well,” Buzzer answered looking back at his mates who both smiled and waved at the captured Joe, “we could always perhaps reach an agreement if you were especially nice to us Dreadnoks. I don’t suppose Zartan would mind a Joe escaping. I’m not afraid of Zartan anyway.”

“Not afraid?” Zartan asked as he entered the room. “Not afraid to disobey my orders and release a Joe prisoner? Are you sure, Buzzer?”

Buzzer gulped. “I was never gonna let her go, Zartan,” he said stepping back a few paces away from Zartan. “You know me, I lie all the time, I can’t tell the truth or keep a promise--- I mean not to a Joe… of course, I-I keep all my promises to you and Zarana…”

“Shut up!” Zartan said looking at the prisoner. “Our prisoner is not to be harmed. Cobra Commander wants her uninjured and in good condition. He’ll pay considerably less if she’s banged up, so keep your filthy paws off of her.”

“Can’t we just soften her up a wee bit? Her and the other Joe prisoner,” Ripper asked as a child asks if he can go out and play. “Ya know, like like the way Zarana gets her kicks with us Dreadnoks?”

Cover Girl did not like the sound of that.

“Have your fun,” Zartan said with a chuckle. “But hurt one hair on either head and I’ll feed your hides to the crocs back on the everglades.”

The Dreadnoks rubbed their hands together with glee.

”I’m on my way to a meeting with Sharif,” Zartan said as he left the complex. “Have fun, boys…”

To be concluded....

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back