• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Need Help With Superman Returns Idea

FeatherJedi

3rd Level Red Feather
i'm trying to think up a tickling story based upon the new film Superman Returns, seeing as how Lex Luthor captures Lois Lane and all. Now I haven't seen the film just yet, i'm going to try to this weekend, but i have just finished reading the novelization, and from that, i've hit a snag:

"why should Lex Luthor have Lois tickled?"

the problem is i can't seem to have Luthor interrogate her, because as it turns out, Luthor catches Lois and her little boy snooping, simply TELLS her his plans, then tries to do away with them. Now how can i make a tickle story out of this without changing the course of the film's story?

Oh, and no ideas about Lex Luthor trying to fulfill a sexual desire or anything like that. I'm not like that.

Last edited:
ideas

Well Lex's female sidekick (Played by Parker Posey) could do so. And though this may not be too good an idea what if he split the two up in seperate rooms.

why could she do so? how's she different from Lex? what are you talking about??

Hey you don't have to snap at me. I was trying to help. The ideas were random but I was just trying to help you.

i wasn't snapping. snapping would have had an exclaimation point. i was just very very perplexed as to what you were getting at. you weren't exactly specific.

i would rather see lexs sidekick tickle lois lane instead of lex. Just have lois give lexs the answers or whatever, then he leaves the room and his girl sidekick walks in and has alittle fun with cute little lois lane. Thats all then have her tickle her and test all her spots to find which ones are ticklish. Lots of teasing, nails, light slow tourturous tickling at the beginning etc.

Parker Posey should weaken Superman with Kryptonite, then tickle him.

Perhaps that scene might have made that movie... you know.... good.

Dear EmSee,

I hear your question. It's very important to have proper motivation and reality to the tickling. At least that's my view.

I think you have a number of options. The main one that comes to mind is that Lex suspects Lois might have information about Superman which he could use in executing his plan, or in defeating Superman's efforts to thwart his plan. Remember, Lois is a smart, dedicated reporter who has tried to find out all she can about the man of steel. Certainly, Lex believes, she must know something about the Krytonian's power and vulnerabilities.

Now, if you really want to do this right, you go the extra mile and explain why he TICKLES her and doesn't really hurt her. And the answer to this, of course, is that Lex is infatuated with the beautiful reporter and ultimately wants her for his own.

Finally, Lois, being the tough-minded person she is, would never give into the tickling at the first touch. Lex would have to make some effort to break her. She would resist initially, deny being ticklish, don't you think, making her laughter all the sweeter when it does come.

Hope this is helpful and looking forward to the results. Happy to throw more ideas around with you about this; just let me know.

dig dug dog

thanks for the advice, ddd. but:

1. Luthor's even smarter than Lois. he does his homework on the Man of Steel too. Remember in the origininal, he simply read Lois's article, looked up a book on meteorites, and simply came to the conclusion that a meteorite found in Adis Abbaba was from Krypton and that any meteor from Krypton, Kyrptonite, can kill Superman. My father's never been able to grasp that reaslistically, but i just tell him "he's THAT smart." Point is, i don't think he needs Lois to get answers he can find on his own, cuz to him, that would be like cheating on homework. He's got too much pride for that.

2. when in the films has Luthor EVER been infaturated with Lois?

3. i do like this one. i really do.

btw, phatteus? i happened to find the movie INCREDIBLE and SPECTACULAR, and i'm not even a die-hard Supe fan. You didn't enjoy it, then why are you in a thread about it?

OK, EmSee...I see you are a serious fellow, so what about this---

Lex suspects that Lois has some INSIDE information that she has gained from spending time with Smallville's number one son. This would be information she gained from him DIRECTLY, but would never publish about him. Lex senses, correctly enough, that Lois has a crush on Superman and that she would try to engage him on that sort of personal level (a variation on the biblical Samson and Delilah). Lex is striving for every possible advantage; he'll leave no stone unturned. Even the POSSIBILITY that Lois has some knowledge he doesn't would disturb his megalomanic mind. At the least, he must test out the question.

In my view, the films are not the only medium which constitute the Superman canon. I rate Smallville very high in this respect and Lex in that TV series loves Lana (as does Clark). It follows, therefore, that Lex may very well be attracted to Lois as well. By the way, there is a difference between something which is illogical and inconsistent vis a vis the core Superman myth, and something which is quite plausible even if it has not yet occured. Lex liking Lois seems to me to fall into the second category. If you are going to be, er, super strict with what Lex could or would do, then the whole premise of tickling is probably out the window.

I too am a realist in these matters, but some small license is called for since, after all, we DO believe that prolonged and intense tickling will take place ;)

I look forward to your reply,

dig dug

wow, interesting idea! that just may work!

lol, as to Luthor's infaturation with Lois, we're talking about the films, not Superman canon. And in the films, he never expressed an interest in her. Now, i got no qualms against Smallville, i'm sure it's a great show (only ep i fully watched was the one with Christopher Reeve, cuz it was, like, monumental), but really, it's very far from being canon. I mean if you'll look the IMDb in threads about the Superman movies, if sumone meantions Smallville, sumone will go "Smallville SUCKS! it's so inaccurate!" I think this stems from the fact that kryptonite is, like, HIGHLY abundant in Smallville, and it seems to give everybody and their grandmother superpowers, which i think only Red Kyrptonite could do in the comics. Also Jonathan and Martha are so young in the show. But one thing's always bugged me: If Clark and Lex are best friends in the show, and have known each other for so many years, when Clark inevitably becomes Superman...wouldn't-wouldn't Lex Luthor, like, RECOGNIZE him??

Hey EmSee,

Now, I don't want to delay you in your writing by making you respond to more posts, since I anxiously look forward to your story!

But just for closure...my main point was that just because Lex isn't portrayed as feeling something in the movies, this does not rule out its possibility for me--unless it truly went against character, which loving Lois definitely would not, IMO.

Smallville is amazing, EmSee. I actually haven't been a faithful watcher in the last couple years, but I used to be quite devoted. The character development is terrific; the plot ideas are original; the drama is unforced; the acting is outstanding; the sense of myth--both in its faithfulness to previous media and in select departures--is truly impressive. It is not only a great Superman series, it is great television, full stop.

The question you raise about Lex and Clark is, of course, a good one, but I think there are potentially several answers. If one wants to square the series with the general mythos, one way might be to say that whatever causes Lex REALLY to go off the deep end leaves him with an impaired memory of parts of his past. The crazy, truly wicked Lex has subconscious knowledge of who Superman is and this is part of what makes his quest to destroy the man of steel so relentless.

Now, get to work, kind sir! We are all depending on you for a classic, and please make Lois the fiesty little resister we know she would be until she can't be any longer.

dig dug dog

lol, i'll do my best to get to work on it. although you might have to go over to Tickle Theater to read it, since i'm gonna have a small element that the TMF might not approve of, and i'm not saying it aloud just in case.

I wish i could check out Smallville regularly, man. Unfortunately, it's not on as much as it used to be. Reruns used to be on abcFamily all the time, now the only times u can catch the show are on the regular nites its on, and 2 episodes on Saturday afternoons :(

oh yea, and as to the Luthor/Lois thing in the films:
Superman I: Luthor and Lois never even MET on-screen
Superman II: the first time the ever have a scene together on screen, it's an air of "hey! you're the bad guy from last time!" "and you're the woman who always writes about Superman. perfect for my plan"
Superman Returns: it's sorta like Luthor's like "you again??"
Now if u wanna aim for a Luthor/Lois thing, go for the animated series, where in the 2nd episode Lois meantions that she and Luthor used to go out. I guess Luthor hates her cuz he never forgave her for dumping him. Interestingly, Luthor is going out with Lana Lang in the 1st season episode "My Girl" and seems to genuinely care about her. When Superman saves Lana's life in one scene, Luthor says "for once, i'm actually glad you showed up, alien."

If you do post at Theater, would you be so kind as to pin a note on this thread to alert us to its awesome presence?

Good writing!

ddd

Oh, you'll remember alright...or we'll get some of the ladies here to give you a good tickle-whoopin'

ddd

Dude, isn't it obvious. Lex has about three or four guards, plus one female companion. As I recall, the son of Superman starts to play the piano and Lois tries to send an SOS. So, the guard catches her, calls his associates in, and all four (or five, i don't remeber how many there were) tickle her to find out where who she sent the message to. If you're wondering what to do with the kid, just have the guy with the eye tatoos lock him in the pantry while the others tickle the shit out of a hopelessly outnumbered lois lane. we're talking MMMMF/F here. instant classic.

1. "tickle the shit out of"? that's not my style. i'm not a cruel tickler

2. i'd rather have Luthor himself tickling

3. with a fax like that, it doesn't take a genius to figure out she sent for help

4. you incluced a spoiler. be more careful.

thanks, ddd

btw, the story will have to wait a bit. i think my computer has a virus. I can't even USE my computer >_<

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back