• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Red Sole Diary reader CONTEST- A chance at winning a illustrated story! Info here!

Invisible Ink

TMF Expert
I have a brand new story completed for your reading pleasure and I was just planning on releasing into the mainstream as I did in the past. You know, the same boring procedure.

Then I started thinking about a better way to present it, and at the same time, show my appreciation for the readers in here!

An evil contest!! That's it!! A contest that would allow me to write a personal story for the winner, complete with a illustration.

If you're interested, read on!

If not, beat it!!!!!!! :rant:

My new story is all about a huge racing competition called " The Tickling disgRACE "

It revolves around six beautiful young women racing against each other using several different vehicles and all the dirty tricks up their thongs to cross that finish line first! But there's a catch...

Their vehicles have been installed with dozens of high class Tickling machines from SinusCorp! That's right! They'll have to deal with intense tickling torture as they try keeping their concentration on the race!! :poke3:

To win my contest, all you have to do is guess which of the six women will place first in each part of the race.

There are four parts to this race, so you'll need to get all four names right to win.

Like a horserace, you won't know anything about them except for their name.

Here are the racers:
----------------------------
Emily, driving for Yellow Teeth Candies

Angelica, driving for Bottom's up Beer

Kim ( a.k.a Ms. Pink Pussy) driving for Pretty On Pink Lingerie

Carie, driving for Sweetheart Pastries

Ivy, driving for Dragen Tattoos

Megan, driving for TickleTortureClips.com
----------------------------

So, when you're finished, you should have four names on your post.

For example,

1.Ivy
2.Kim
3.Emily
4.megan

Remember, you must get ALL FOUR right to win! There is a second place for the reader who gets three out of four, but that's a secret. :evilha:

Part one will be released Monday, so have your posted guesses in here before then!

* Please note that the contest is subject to cancel if I don't get enough players.

Good luck, and enjoy the story!! :devil2:

Feel free to ask me any questions if you're confused about anything at all!

hmm not sure if i understand but here goes...

1.Kim
2. Megan
3. Angelica
4. Ivy

Understood!

IZzy,

Looks like you did everything right here! You're saying that Kim will win part one of this race, Megan will win part two, Angelica will win part three, and Ivy will win part four!

If you have any questions, ask away!

Good Luck! :wavingguy

Invisible Ink said:
IZzy,

Looks like you did everything right here! You're saying that Kim will win part one of this race, Megan will win part two, Angelica will win part three, and Ivy will win part four!

If you have any questions, ask away!

Good Luck! :wavingguy

yes exactly.... that is what i'm saying.. however i will be gone on monday.

Hmmm what a concept. Leave it to you Ink to come up with something different. Ok here are my guesses:

1. Ivy
2. Kim - the prissies are always bitches on the inside
3. Angelica
4. Megan

Thanks for the opportunity to have a little bit of fun. Good idea.

Ah, what the hey, why not? :D

1 Megan
2 Kim
3 Ivy
4 Emily

I can't wait to read the story and see just how wrong I am... :lol:

Tonight is your final chance to enter!

I'm so glad to see that several of you have decided to play this twisted little game with me. :dogpile:

The winner can either get all four correct, or if no one gets all four, then the winner is the reader who gets the highest amount of correct guesses.

You still have some time before the contest is done. Do it now!

Have a happy Holiday ( even though I have to freakin' WORK tomorrow!!! :Grrr: :firedevil )

my score card...

1.Megan
2.Angelica
3.Emily
4.Kim

Very interesting idea...

I just wanted to interject here quick to let all participants know that I have in my possession the FULL STORY from start to finish, and therefore can guarantee no cheating or favoritism will be taking place. I know the final results of every chapter long in advance, so you can all participate without worry.

Enjoy and have fun!!

Mimi ;)

Last edited:
Mimi said:
I just wanted to interject here quick to let all participants know that I have in my possession the FULL STORY from start to finish, and therefore can guarantee to cheating or favoritism will be taking place. I know the final results of every chapter long in advance, so you can all participate without worry.

Enjoy and have fun!!

Mimi ;)

Hey Meems

Was the possibility being questioned?? Knowing Ink as well as I do I can't even imagine him not being on the "up and up" So who wins??? lol

Nice try!

Nice try Sultry!

Mimi isn't saying a word and neither am I!!

I don't care how much you tickle us!! (( Actually, tickle Mimi all you want and I'll just hide somewhere and give her support))

In all honesty, I actually asked Mimi to make that statement as a courtesy to the players involved in this contest. I wanted everyone to know that I am not a cheater.

See ya! :wavingguy

No, no one ever questioned it, Snetters. Ink came to me all on his own before he ever even posted about this contest to ask me to take possession of the story and verify in advance that he would not grant favortism to 'friends' over random participants, and could then guarantee all would be fair. He really did it just cause HE is a stand up sort of fellow, and wanted everyone to be assured they would all have the same chance of winning if they played. :)

Mimi

The RESULTS thus far...

We have one last segment left in this race...

Here is the winning order of names so far:

1.Megan
2.Ivy
3.Carie
4.?????

The reader that matches the most WINS a personalized story and a piece of artwork to go along with from yours truly.

Part four is just around the corner, so stay tuned!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back