• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Second Way, Mirage Of Paradise, And, A String Of Stresses Unequaled

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Paradise Islanders, after another successful homestand, embarked on their second road trip of the year, this time to the middle of the country. Their first road stop was Pittsburgh, where they won two of three, before then losing two of three in both Chicago, and St Louis. They returned home on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand against the West Coast teams.
When Mitch returned home, he was happy, as always, to see his bride, and to be back in his "Friendly Confines". Little did he know that he was about to embark on a series of games that, by week's end, might well have been more grueling, and stressful, then the worst playoff or World Series game he and his team had ever played.
The next night, the Good Guys gathered at the ballpark to play the Giants. more then 35,000 came out to see Kate Hudson on that clear evening. Kate did a fine job, pitching eight innings of one run, four hit ball. In the bottom half, the Good Guys got the lead, on a three run homer by center fielder Ed Burns. Then, in the ninth, Hilary Duff nearly let it slip away, allowing two runs, and loading the bases, before finally striking out the last batter of the game, to come away with a heartstopping, 4-3 win. The following night, the Good Guys fell behind 3-0, due to Gil Bellows serving up an early homer. They tried to fight back, but this time, fell short, losing, 3-2. Charlize Theron pitched on Wednesday night. She did a very credible job, allowing two runs into the seventh inning. Charlize left with a 5-2 lead, and everything looked rosy, for a fairly easy win, when again, bullpen troubles developed, and Duff had to get out of a men on base situation, after allowing a couple of runs in the ninth, as she managed to nail down a 5-4 victory, the team's third straight one run game.
Thursday was an off day. The entire team was mentally and physically exhuasted from the three straight tight games that week, as they relaxed at the hotel pool, met up for meals, gambling, and even a brief tickle party, to try and relieve the stress of that week.
San Diego came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell allowed but one run in eight innings. The Good Guys managed to tie the game, but ended up losing, in the tenth, on a homer, 2-1. Rachel Leigh Cook pitched lights out on Saturday, striking out ten in eight innings. She left with a 2-0 lead, but, once more, the bullpen could not hold the lead in the ninth, as Duff served up a three run homer, and the team could not recover, as the dropped the contest, by a 3-2 score. Kate Hudson went to the hill on Sunday, in front of a sellout crowd, on a clear, hot, 90 degree Paradise day. The Good Guys hoped for an easy game that afternoon, with their ace on the hill. It was not to be. Kate did her job, allowing only one run again, into the eighth. Paradise had rallied from 1-0 down, to take the lead in the eighth, on a Mitch three run homer, that got the crowd berserk. Once again, in the ninth, the bullpen had problems, and put the tying and go ahead runs on base, before finally getting the last out, in what would end up as a 3-2 triumph.
The Dodgers visited Paradise in the last series of the homestand, before the Good Guys would make their long ten day West Coast road trip. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night, and performed well, one run over eight innings. The Good Guys, however, could not get him any runs, as he ended up on the wrong end of a 1-0 score. Charlize Theron went to the hill on Tuesday night. The Paradise Islanders got her four runs, on four solo homers. Charlize struggled, allowing three runs on nine hits in six innings. This time, the bullpen did it's job, breezing through the final three innings, to come away with a 4-3 win. Neve Campbell took the mound on a clear, fine Wednesday, in front of a sellout, before the Good Guys would embark on their West Coast journey. After a week filled with heartstopping games, it looked like the Good Guys were finally going to have an easy one, as they scored five runs off the Dodgers in the first inning, four on a Mitch Grand Slam. Campbell did a credible job, before tiring in the seventh. In the seventh, Naomi gave up one run, then Bynes another one in the eighth, with Duff entering in the ninth, with a 5-3 lead. After serving up a long solo homer, and giving up a couple of other base hits, and a walk, Duff had the bases loaded, before finally whiffing the final batter, to come away with a 5-4 Good Guy win, that completed a five and four homestand, that was one of the most exciting, and stressful, in both Good Guy, and probably baseball, history. The team had played nine straight one run games, and provided both exhilarating wins, and bitter defeats, to their loyal fans, who came out to see them during that nine day span.
That Wednesday, following the game with the Dodgers, the media surrounded Good Guy manager Lee Sniderman, to get his take on the nine day stretch of nothing but one run games:" It gives the manager, indigestion, and heartburn, and feelings like he's having a coronary, but, I feel fortunate we had a winning homestand. If one or two of those balls bounce differently, we might have ended up six and three, or even seven and two, but, I'll take the five and four, and head to California tomorrow" Sniderman said.
That night, a mentally, and physically, exhausted, Mitch and Naomi crawled into bed, and lied near each other, almost too tired to do anything but sleep. "We can do things tomorrow morning, after everyone leaves. Right now, I just want to hold you, and sleep. Nine one run games in a row. My God! Being at home is supposed to be relaxing, and fun, for the team, but we put ourselves, and our fans, through the ringer on this homestand. I hope to never have another homestand like this again. Lee isnt a young man. (With the manager Sniderman being in his seventies) If we keep playing like this, we might heaven forbid give him that coronary that he talked about." Naomi said.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. Due to all the stresses, shockingly, Good Guy manager Lee Sniderman joined the team at the tickle party. Lee retreated to a private room, with a cruel, middle aged, female dom. He would not let the team in to witness the tickling, but, the room had a glass window, and was not soundproof, as the dom kept the door open. Sniderman, who could be cranky and flip, scolded his team:" You see what you fuckers have put me through with all these one run games, you made me feel that I have to join you in this tickling stuff to relieve the stress. Go on, dom, get me, you have your money, now let me have it." Sniderman said, closing his eyes to await the tickling. The team, with smirks on their faces, nearly beamed, as the dom first attacked Sniderman's neck with fingers, and the laughter began:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO! Working down, the dom, with long, red, fingernails, ran her claws on Sniderman's underarms, sides, ribs, and belly, counting his ribs up and down, as the manager howled, and his laughter filled the room:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! FINGERNAILS BAD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Then, the dom went lower, tickling the manager's hips, inner thighs, front and back of his knees, and even his groin area, with her killer nails, as Sniderman's legs buckled and bucked like a bronco horse. Finally, the mean, sassy tounged, dom found her way to Sniderman's feet. Even though he was old, and had a few years on his soles, that didnt stop his feet from being ticklish. The dom attacked his feet with her long, red nails, on his soles, and under and inbetween his toes, as she also used several feathers, over both feet, and inbetween his toes. Sniderman really let loose then. He jerked his feet as much as the bounds would allow, and erupted with laughter:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OKAY OKAY! I THINK I'M DONE! I'VE HAD ENOUGH! NO MORE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, the tickle ended, and the manager was untied. After Sniderman got dressed, and colllected himself, he spoke to his team:" Oh, by the way, ladies and gentleman of my team, because you were the ones whose play compelled me to feel I needed that tickle session, and due to the fact that I had to pay that expensive dom $500 to coax her into tickling a dinosaur like me, I am not paying for that session, you all are, with fines, from your paychecks, of $20 each, which from the 25 members of this team, will total the $500 I had to pay her. Maybe that will make you all remember not to play so many damn one run games the next time! You've got an old manager, I have enough fucking gray hairs on my own, for crying out loud. Dont give me any more by ever playing like that again! : Sniderman yelled.
The next night, Naomi drove Mitch to the airport, for the flight to San Fransisco. Nothing particularly good, or bad, had happened between the couple on that homestand. With all the stress on the field, from the tense games, they kept things on an even keel:" Have fun, don't flirt with any of the beach babes in LA and San Diego. Remember, I have watchdogs in Kate, Amanda, Duff, and Charlize, to give me reports. Be safe, and I will see you in ten days. I love you. Play well, and Sniderman is right, give us some easy ones for a change, damnit!" Naomi said, sealing her instructions with a laugh, and a kiss.
So, as the team jetted toward their ten day road trip, they were not exactly the most refreshed bunch in the world. The off day that Thursday had helped recharge their batteries for the trip. In fact, the continual close ballgames on that homestand had made the usual aura of being home a bit less fun. Now, came a most challenging ten day road trip. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Good story as always. Tough run there but the Good Guys showed that they can roll with the punches. I look forward to the next one as always.

HappyD

Thank you, Mr Darwin. Your praise is appreciated as always, my friend. I just wanted to add an extra element of some stressful games at home for a change, to show that even if the team has tens of thousands of fans rooting their heads off for them, there can still be stress.
As always, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back