• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Her Fancy

Aragon

1st Level Orange Feather
Here is a short story I wrote. Hope y'all enjoy.

Adrienne checked herself in the entryway mirror. She was a five foot four red head with beautiful alabaster skin. When she walked into a room, men’s jaws dropped. She was invited to Greg’s house to discuss an invitation she was getting.
Adrienne was a lifestyle Mistress and had been nothing but in her twenty five years. Though young, men and women noticed her subtle commanding presence.
Greg came down and waved her into his study. Greg was the head of the local BDSM group. He was in his forties and good shape.
Adrienne sits down and looks up expectantly. “So, what is this invitation?”
“Well, you’ve heard of the Miami D/S convention, the one I attend every year. This year, Dommes are allowed to go. Y’all are allowed to go to most of the functions. Paul, who owns the resort it’s held at and who started it wants five Dommes to be guests in the psychology and protection classes. They are his baby. We’ve had wierdos show up in them and he always run them off. These five Dommes will be allowed in. Each one will be sponsored and it has rules attached. I got you an invite as Paul’s guest. He loves red heads and will love having you with him.”
“There has to be a big catch if you have me here. You could have told me this on the phone. What is it?”
Greg chuckles. “Well, here goes. It’s all paid for. You will be going in on Saturday, full pampering. When you get in the limo, you go barefoot the rest of the week. You wear the clothes he provides. You will address Paul as Sir, no exceptions. In the classes, you sit on his lap or have your head there, non-sexually. Only sex with him would be if you wanted it, but he is not looking or expecting it. A point I brought up. He wants a strong Domme because you have to be meek the whole week.”
Adrienne sighs and nods her head. “So I’ll be a nympho with a chastity belt. Will I have to be meek to other dominants?”
“Well, only the men. I know it’ll be hard, but it’s mostly for the counsel to see that it’s not bad to introduce a new element. After this year, it’ll be open and no sexism. I just think it’ll be good for you and Paul. The two of you could get along good.”
Adrienne sighs. “Against my better judgement, I’ll go.”

Two Months Later

Adrienne gets out of the limo barefoot and walks to the door of the spa. Christy meets her at the door.
Christy smiles and points toward a door. “In there Mistress Adrienne, you have a private room for everything. Please change into the robe and I’ll be in there soon.”
Adrienne nods and goes in the room. There is a short gold silk robe on a lounge, so Adrienne changes and lounges. After a few minutes, Christy brings in a small tote with manicure and pedicure items. She sets it up and starts Adrienne’s pedicure. Adrienne giggles after a few moments and tries to pull away.
“Adrienne, Master loves ticklish girls. You might want to control your reactions.”
“What happened to calling me Mistress?”
Christy starts playing with the soles of Adrienne’s feet. Adrienne yelps and tries to get away but Christy holds her feet down. Adrienne gets weaker and weaker from the assault.
“You, hahaha, stop this, hahaha!”
Christy continues with a look of nonchalance.
“Stop this!” Adrienne writhes in agony and then looks desperate. “Please, please, oh God, please!”
Christy stops and smiles. “You’re weak, like all women who serve Master. We just admit it freely. Call yourself a Mistress, but remember this.”
Adrienne looks chastened. “ Does Paul want me broken?”
Christy runs a finger along the delicate sole again.
“Master Paul!” Adrienne looks frightened.
Christy smiles. “No, but he’s lonely and we want him to have a good girl.”
Adrienne shudders. “Why me?”
Christy smiles. “Well, Master Greg did not send you for this, but he sent Master’s ideal woman to him. He has not had a personal girl in a while. The girls here want you to submit to him so he will be happy again.”
Later, Adrienne heads into the resort apprehensively. She’s looking deep in thought when Leah walks up. “Sister Adrienne?”
Adrienne tries to look as commanding as she can in a skimpy sundress and barefeet. “Are you a Domme as well?”
Leah raises an eyebrow and giggles. Adrienne notices Leah wears the briefest bikini and realizes her treatment is to continue.
“No, I’m Master’s assistant. Follow me to Master’s room. Your clothes will be in your room when you get there.”
The two beauties get into the elevator. When they get to the penthouse, Leah stops Adrienne. “Look, you need an explanation, so I’m going to give it to you. Master Greg and Master Paul are unaware of our plan. Alanna, Master Greg’s wife, told us about you. The girls you have met are his friend’s submissives. His wife died in a car wreck two years ago. You are perfect in body and attitude for him. The girls will all make you feel submissive till you submit to him.”
Adrienne looks startled. “I’ve never submitted. I’m not weak.”
Leah smiles and puts Adrienne against the wall while lightly tickling her bottom. Leah forcefully kisses the giggling Adrienne.
“We’ll make you so. Tell Master and we’ll make you beg. By the end of the week, you’ll submit and call him Master. It’ll make both of you happy.”
Adrienne walks into the room and stops. There are two men in the room. One is sitting with his back to the girls, while the other is. The man facing the girls is well built and has a prominent scar on his right cheek. He looks like the sort of man that never backs down. She knew this was Paul.
Paul smiles at the girls. “Ladies, come in. Leah, get Adrienne and myself a drink. Adrienne, come here. Sam is leaving soon.” Paul pats his lap.
Adrienne resigns herself to her fate. She walks to Paul and sits casually on his lap. She puts her arms around his neck and puts her feet up. Leah fixes the drinks.
Sam growls. “What, I don’t even get offered a drink? Some girl gets better treatment than me?”
Paul raises an eyebrow and chuckles. “You’re leaving here, because you are done. I don’t want you here any longer discussing an already closed topic. Adrienne is a Mistress here on my conditions. Paul’s expression meant no other comment was needed.
Sam stood, looked about to do something stupid then decided against it and left. Paul turned to Adrienne and smiled as Leah brought the drinks.
“Leah, we’ve no visitors for a few, so you can leave me and Adrienne till then.”
“Yes Sir.” Leah goes to another room and closes the door.
“So, Adrienne, what do you think so far?”
“I’ve never felt submissive till now, Sir. Being barefoot and this ticklish makes me very weak. I’m learning something new about myself and I kinda like it.” Adrienne blushes and looks down.
“Well, I like this. A beauty like you feeling submissive. I’m going to take advantage alot. Please, remove the dress.”
Adrienne shudders, but does so. “I thought you wanted a strong Domme. I don’t want to be a trophy.”
Paul gives her a reassuring smile. “I want intelligence. I also happen to want a girl to feel submissive, but not as a trophy. I wanted you to be submissive when you walked in, don’t know why. You are gorgeous and I want you.”
Adrienne blushes even deeper. “I will not hide the fact that you cause me to feel weak. You are a commanding figure.” She hides her face in his shoulder.
Leah walks in and smiles when she notices Adrienne’s demeanor. “Master, it’s time.”
“Leah, hide this dress and take your place.” Leah quickly does as she is told.
The rest of the afternoon is spent in Paul’s lap for Adrienne. He meets with several people about the conference. Several times Adrienne is reduced to wiggling and giggling as Paul lightly tickles her too willing body.
Adrienne is lost as to explain the new feelings, but it all feels right. Paul and Leah make her feel comfortable. Around seven, Leah leaves and Adrienne is told to get ready, bikini only. She was to be with Paul for the opening dinner, which thrills her.
During dinner, Adrienne is introduced to many of Paul’s friends. All the men were successful in business and the money in the room was astounding. All of them comment on how lucky Paul was. Adrienne had never blushed so much in her life.
Tara, a friend of Adrienne’s, is walking by quietly. She looks up and chuckles. “Adrienne, wow, nice look.” Tara heads over to chat.
Adrienne holds onto Paul’s arm and tries to steady herself. “Master, this is Mistress Tara, a very strong Domme.” All of a sudden, Adrienne realizes her slip.
Tara raises an eyebrow. “Well, Master, Mistress? Something must have happened if you’re submissive Adrienne. You must be a strong man.”
“Yes Mistress. This is the first time it slipped out. I have been feeling this way around Master all day. He has caused me to submit without trying. He makes me very happy.”
Paul tickles Adrienne’s side lightly which causes her to giggle. “How are you Tara? I hope you are enjoying yourself as this is my resort. I’m glad to meet one of my Adrienne’s friends.”
“Well, to meet any man who can get Adrienne to call him Master is an honor. She is a strong woman.”
Paul smiles and looks happy. “Well, I want her to feel comfortable. We have a breakfast in my penthouse at eight in the morning. Come on up. It is a relaxing time, no big deal. You just have to be barefoot as a woman.”
Tara looks surprised. “Well, I did get a good pedicure this morning, so sure. I’ll see you then. Y’all have a goodnight.” Tara walks off.
Paul and Adrienne head back to his penthouse, with Adrienne ecstatic that her room is one of his rooms. The two of them decide to spend the rest of the night getting to know one another.
“Little one, get me a Jack and Coke and get yourself a drink.” Paul sits back and relaxes.
Adrienne has a thrill shoot through her at his command. “ Yes Sir, coming right up.” She quickly fixes the drinks and goes to his lap.
Paul absentmindedly plays with her hair. “You blend in here so well, my beauty. I could picture you in my life all the time.”
Adrienne purrs and enjoys his playing. “Sir, I am definitely falling in love with you and this life. I would give anything to have a life like this.”
Paul cocks an eyebrow at this. “You would give up being dominant for a collar? Trade in all you are?”
Adrienne looks at him with the full realization of what she is saying. “You have mastered me. I don’t know how, but it has happened. The girls wanted this, but you did it. I am yours happily.”
Paul tickles her sides while he thinks, causing her to squirm and giggle. “You want this?”
Adrienne moves to sit straddling him. “Master, Leah helped me feel submissive when I walked in here, but it feels perfect. I don’t know why Master, but I will not fight it.”
“Leah is always doing things like this. Yes, little one, it does feel perfect. Are you sure you want a collar though?”
Adrienne says a breathless “yes Master.” She falls upon him, kissing him passionately. Paul lifts her up and they go to his bed.
Paul has her strip down slowly. Then he orders her to undress him. They get into the bed, kiss, and play for a while. Paul lays back and smiles at her.
“I want to see how good you are at giving blow jobs. A nice womanly art form you will become expert at.”
Adrienne starts stroking him slowly. “As a Domme, I’m not used to giving them. I have talked with other girls about it, so I will do my best for my Master. As a matter of a fact, I’ll relish it.” She then goes after his manhood like it is an expensive lollipop.
Paul leans back and enjoys the sensations. He massages her scalp, which gets her groaning. The groaning causes her to vibrate him and he cums in her mouth. She swallows with relish. This is a first for her. He starts playing slowly with her body, sometimes tickling, sometimes light caresses. Her already aroused body reacts quickly. The spend the rest of the night having sex in positions she had only heard of, the whole time he dominates her. They end up passing out from exhaustion early in the morning.
Leah wakes them up in the morning with a huge smile on her face. “Breakfast is ordered and being set up. My Master, Master Greg and Allana, and your guest Mistress Tara will be here soon Master.”
Paul smiles as he wakes fully. “Thank you girl. Get a fresh thong bikini set for Adrienne and then go and wait.”
The two lovers go and shower, with Paul bringing Adrienne to a loud climax in the shower. They get out and dress with Paul having the most enjoyment. The two go to the dining room with Adrienne in his lap when the others arrive. Allana sits in Greg’s lap, Leah sits in her Master Cal’s lap, and Tara sits by herself looking amused.
Greg looks at Paul and Adrienne with a puzzled look. “Well, this is shocking. Adrienne is one of the strongest Dommes I know and one of the most intelligent voices I’ve heard. Here you go and ensnare a girl who many men have tried and failed to do over several years. Not sure what to think.”
Leah and Allana look at each other. “Masters, I have to be honest, as I was a big part in it.”
Allana blushes as she looks around. “As do I, I started it all.”
Paul looks at the two girls amused. “Okay, Allana, you start, then.”
Greg looks at Allana with a look half of exasperation and half amused. “Yes, my little troublemaker, what did you do?”
Allana meekly looks around. “My Master told me of the invite of Adrienne to here. He always said she was such a strong Domme, but I had seen some things that made me wonder about her true self. Master said that Master Paul would love having her around and that it would be a thrill for both. I knew Master Paul loved feisty reds. I also remembered a conversation with Adrienne. She had told me she not only had alot of respect for my Master, but he was the sort she could submit to. Master Paul, you are strong like my Master and handsome, I thought what a perfect match. Adrienne was never happy with having a submissive, always seemed to let truly dominant men make decisions and always wore more feminine clothes around men like my Master. I called Leah and we discussed it, even the psychological aspects. We did it for both of you to be happy.”
Adrienne looks glowingly up to Paul. “She was right with me Master. I hope she was with you.”
“Yes little one.” Both kiss passionately.
Cal tickles Leah to begging. “Your turn, little conniving one.”
Leah gets her breath slowly and looks chastened. “Master Paul, I did this for you. When Adrienne got to the spa, I had Christy start by tickling her, so we would know. Christy stopped calling her Mistress, and got Adrienne used to that. That was the start of the acclimation. When she got here, I took control of her. I dominated her to the point she had none. When she saw you, it was perfect. She was hooked from first sight, Master Paul.”
Paul looks impressed. “Why would you do this though?”
Leah kisses Cal passionately. “You met my Master before I did. He was a thief and a drug addict. You caught him as he was fixing to rob some guests here. Instead of calling the police, you turned his life around. You paid for the drug rehab, you gave him a job and you gave him a home. You made him the man I love and cherish. You may have had to beat some of it into him, but you still did. Through you, we were introduced and we’re both happier than ever. I wanted you to be happy again.”
Allana kisses Greg just as passionately. “My reason is simpler. You are a Marine buddy of my Master. That is the second most important milestone in his life. I honor that.”
Paul chuckles and looks to Adrienne. “Are you glad of these two?”
Yes Master. They brought me my happiness.”
“Do you still wish my collar?”
“More than anything Master, yes, yes.”
“Go get the black box on my dresser and bring it to me.”
Adrienne hurries off and gets the box. When she gets back to Paul, he directs her to kneel.
“Little one, do you know what is in the box?”
“No Master.”
“It is your collar. It is my wife’s, but I doubt she would mind. It is special to me.”
Adrienne blushes deeply. “Master, you truly will collar me?”
“Only if you wish it.”
“I do, I really do.”
“Do you understand that you will obey me, no matter what when you wear this. That this will be lifetime. I do not play games. I will love and protect you from now on. I will expect love and obedience from you.”
“Yes Master.”
You submit fully to me and my protection and training?”
“Yes Master, for now and ever.”
Paul pulls the silver collar from the box. He smiles as he puts it carefully around her delicate neck. He locks it in place and puts a necklace on that has the key. He nods at her, she leaps to his lap, and they embrace and kiss deeply, as a drowning man sucks in air.
Tara looks on misty eyed. “Now, there proves that real romance still is around. I just wish I had me a man to snuggle with.”
Everyone laughs at the remark. Each person gets up and hug the two lovebirds. The two break their embrace and are toasted by all.
Everyone finishes their breakfast. As the group walks out the door, Adrienne smiles. This is the start of a life beyond all else.

That was very good Aragon! I hope to see a continuation of this story, if there will be one!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back