• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stocks are up! True tickling

guffaw

For this only being Tuesday, the week is really shaping up! Don't you love these little opportunities that land in your lap?

I decided that the house needed a good cleaning. I had been taking down the tree, putting up the last of the Xmas decorations and giving the closets a good cleaning and reorganizing when I heard my doorbell. I went to the door, where a female friend (Jenny) greeted me. After letting her in she asked if I was going to the local coffeehouse to catch a friend performing tonight. I begged off, explaining that half my house was in shambles because of my sudden urge to clean.

Being the good host I am, I asked if I could make her a drink, and she accepted, a short one, a little whiskey and water. I made one for both of us and sat down to enjoy a brief conversation. She was killing time, about an hour, before our friend was scheduled to play. We covered a few topics, ending with our annual 401k package selection. I told her that I tended to be a bit aggressive and put all of my 401k plan in stocks (geeze looking back, this was a great peice of forshadowing, huh?).

"I figured that" she said, giggling. She has a real mischevious giggle. It fits her. She's 5'6" and 125lbs with short cut brunette hair. She has that "naughty girl" look , blue/gray bedroom eyes stare, that you just know is trouble.

Maybe I was being thick, or maybe a bit preoccupied with finishing my housework (I've got this closure thing going for me), but I didn't get the joke. And she knew it. She laughed again and pointed behind me.

I look over my shoulder and realize that I had taken my set of hand and foot stocks out of the back of the closet and laid them on the stairwell behind me. Honestly, I was going to oil soap the closet floors and I had all the coats and other "normal" paraphenalia sitting out also.

"Oh..." I laugh, and by now I know my face is red. I try to explain it away. "These were left over from Halloween, for some pictures..." I begin to explain (a shameless plug for my true Halloween tickling story)why I (supposedly)had them. She walks over, drink in hand and picks them up.

"How do they work?" She asks, with the total innocent look on her face.

Well, by now I'm pretty sure she's just teasing the hell out of me to get more of my red-faced reaction. So I'm of a mind to call her out.

Smiling broadly, I say, "What you'd expect. You immobilize the wrists and ankles between the two boards."

She slips her loafers off, revealing her navy stockinged feet beneath her slacks and says, "let me try 'em out. I've never done bondage before."

Now this has really caught me flat footed. I almost didn't have the nerve to follow through as this was treading close to outing my tickling fetish. But because good sense and caution never seem to occur to me at the right time, I say, "Okay. Sit up here on my pool table". She climbs right up, no hesitation. I open the stocks for her saying, "just put each wrist in the middle and ankle on either side." and just like that, I am closing the stocks and locking the hasp.

She's sitting there evaluating the situation. She tries pulling her right and left hands out, but cannot. I think she thought she would've been able to do so for some reason. And she is beginning to realize that she is really at my mercy. But God love her, she braves it out. "Wow, these really work. I can't...get...out" she continues to struggle at pulling her hands, which push the stocks higher up on her ankles.

"Yeah they're pretty sturdy. I haven't seen anyone get out yet." I leer, laughing at her predicament.

"So, what happens next?" she baits me to see what I'll do.

"what do YOU think happens next?" I reply.

"You let me out" she laughs nervously. Yeah right.

"Guess again" I say. I don't move an inch, yet.

"I've told you, I've never done bondage before. I don't know this stuff. You're the expert." she continues to bait me.

"I told you, its a prop." I lie. "But if I were to use it, I would probably test some of your reflexes, like this one." I begin a slow, one fingered tracing of her left foot from heel to ball. She gives a jolt to the sensation at first and starts to giggle quietly.

"Looks like my reflexes are okay, now open up."

"Not yet. We should try this one" I say as I start the same routine on her right foot. She begins to giggle intermittently.

"I'm not really ticklish" she says. I should probably thank her for saying that. You know what I'm saying.

" I can tell. And that's good, cause now I can go a lot faster." as I beging the scribbling on her right foot. She's now at a full lusty laugh.

"Hahahahahaha...No..hahahahaha..ssssssttttttttoooooooppppp..."

"Not before we speed up the other" I announce as I start to tickle the left with all the fury that I did the right.

"HHHHHhhAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa.....please...HHHHHAAAAAaaaaaaaaa...." she laughs well. It wasn't one of those annoying screaming laughs either, it was a full gut-busting laugh. I love those!

I pause for a second and ask, "So how do you like bondage? Are you my slave girl now" I tease and begin to tickle again.

"HHHHAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa......stop.....Hhhhaaaaaaa....."

"Tell me you like bondage"

"I..haaaahaaa.....like....bondage....."

I pause again. She pants, recapturing her breath. I smile and ask,"would you like me to tickle you more. You really seem to like this?"

Mouse-like, she tucks her chin on her chest and looks up at me wide-eyed and says, "no, I done".

"Wrong answer!" And I begin again, tickling with fury."You love this, remember".

"hhhhahahhahhaha....I ahah...love ..hehahhahhahahaha...thisssss..ssssssssssss"

I stop again. She recoups her strength. "Would you like me to tickle you more?" I ask.
"Do you want to?" she teases. I must admit, the girl plays a tough game of wills. But I have the upper hand, so to speak.
"Wrong answer" I remind her as I tickle away.
"Yes! ahahhahahahahhaaa....YES...hahahahahha..Please..haha tickleme..hahahaha"
I stop again. "Are you my tickle slave?"
She does the mousy response again "yes".
"Then laugh, slave!"
"hahahahhahhaha.....Please stop...hahahahahhahahah ssssssssssssss. " What is it with the hisses, anyway. My last few "victims" hissed through a lot of laughter. It's too quiet. Anyone else bothered by this or have a solution to eliminating it?;)
"Would you like me to stop?"
"yes" she says, catching her breath.
"yes ..what?" I ask, now sloooooowly tracing an index finger up her sole.
"hhhhmmmmmmmheha. Yes, master" she says.
I immediately unhasp the stocks. Whereupon she grabs her feet with her hands, and sits indian style on my pool table.
"So, you do that often?" she smiles, teasingly.
"You seem pretty experienced at it. I think you've done this before" I state, looking her square in the eye as I put the stocks upright against the parlor wall.
"Maybe I'm a fast learner".
"Maybe".
"Maybe you know other stuff like that."
Whoops! You know, a casual flirtation gets really screwed around with when people confuse fun with something more. I believe I did mention my girlfriend at the beginning............And let me state here and now, I am a coward when it comes to screwing around with relationships.
"Nah. I'll keep my fetishes simple. Didn't I tell you..its a prop?!"
"Like Hell!" she answers and begins to hop down and slip on her shoes."So are you coming with me to hear Jeff or not?" She asks again. I'm assuming that I wasn't clear the first time.
"No, I really have to get the house done. I'm flying to Atlanta this weekend" I explain. "I hate to come home to a messy house."
She puts her coat on and I see her to the door. "Thanks for the investment tips." I watch as she walks to her car and drives off.

Note to self: Be sure to recommend all you female friends invest in stocks
:rolleyes:

The only thing I could add is that I immediately raced into my study and typed this whole thing out as fast as my fingers could go! I can hardly wait for tomorrow!

Guff :D

that is a really groovy and completely cool thing that happened to you!

congratulations!

Great story!

Thank you for sharing it with us!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back