• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bree and the Burglar

GotaTicKleSara

TMF Novice
This story takes place in Woodbury, Mn. It was a Dull and Dead evening. Nobody was around except for 18 yr old Aubree or Bree which her friends called her for short was sittin at home one night. Her parents were a moderate family, weren't poor but not rich either. They decided to go out for the evening and told Bree to watch over the house while they were gone. Bree didn't really care she just wanted her parents outta the house.
Bree was a thin, short girl. About 5'5 short brownish hazel hair. Definitely a Punk Rock kinda girl. She wore little tight pants and band tee-shirts. Well her parents finally left so she sat on the couch and turned on MTV, Her favorite music videos were playin so she kept pretty entertained. About an hour and half past and she started to fall asleep on the couch. 5 mins later she heard a door rattling,startlin her she sat up and shouted out "Mom" "Dad" is that you. No answer. Bree got worried, she got up and grabbed a letter opener that was sittin on the coffee table and went to investigate the noise. All of a sudden from around the corner a masked man grabbed her and wrestled her to a chair, he quickly tied her wrists to the arm rests and pulled a foot rest over and tied her feet to it, then took the extra rope he had left and tied her waist up tight so she could move. Noticing that she had a huge main window in the living room he closed the curtain so nobody could see what was goin on. The masked man looked at Bree and asked her where all of the valuable things in the house were. Bree scared for her life started tellin him random items jsut to get him outta the house. But before he left he noticed a safe sittin in her fathers home office. Being that it was too big he demanded Bree give him the combination.
"i dont't know it" exclaimed Bree. "Look Girly, I dont have time for this, tell me the combination now" "I don't Know it, I'd tell you if I did" "Please Don't hurt me" Thinkin to himself he needed that money in the safe and if appeared nobody was around at all to see or hear waht was goin on, so he wasnt in no hurry to leave. The man didnt wanna get guns involved cuz he had no intention of killin her, Knives didnt seem suitable either. All of a suddend He had an evil grin come over his face. Bree noticed and asked him what he was gonna do to her. The man went across the room and pulled a stiff Turkey feather hangin from a indian chief hat that was hangin on the wall. He went over to Bree and Took off her little flip flops that she was wearin. It hit Bree like a ton of bricks then. "No, Oh god no, please I swear i dont know anything, don't do that, please!!"
"Then tell me what i want to know"
Bree thought to herself, she knew she was incrediably ticklish, especially on her feet, but this guy was obviously not goin to leave so she might as well milk it until her parents got home.
"ok, ok, the combination is.....Eat me you sick pervert"
"Oh that's it girly" and with that he started to run the feather up and down her smooth arches.
"hehehehehahahhahahah....oooo hoohoohoohoo" "hahahahahaha"
He continued to go over the heels and around the balls of her feet. She was goin mad with Laughter. "Oh my God, I seriously can't take this any....hahahahahahah m..mm..heheheheh more"
"tell me the damn combination and i'll quit"
"I...I hahahaha don't know hoohoohoo it....Oh god no morehahhahahaha"
Gettin annoyed he took the feather and inserted it inbetween her toes and sawed back and forth. This was it, this drove Bree incrediably insane.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
"If you don't tell me what the combination is, you are gonna be so sorry"
"I...I HAHAHAH I ...ALREADY AM SORRY!!!!" "HAHAHAHAHA" "SORRY" "PLEASE NO MORE"
However he kept torturing her bare feet. In the begining they were normal. Kinda milky dirty white colored. But now they were red and tender. The feather kept swaying back and forth. Bree was so exausted that her laughter was just a bunch of little eeps after a while. The phone rang and the machine took it. Her parents were callin to say they wouldnt be home until morning.
The burglar was happy to hear that, but got so pist off that she wasnt talking. he wanted to keep torturing her without having to be there, so he look around and noticed one of those bobble birds that dips its head into the water. He grabbed that set it on the table and pulled the table close to her feet. The man then tied the feather to the bird and made it so the tip of it stroked her bare feet. Bree felt this and again began laughin her ass off.
"hha..hhaha....fuck youhahaha"
He took everything he could, except for the safe...He thought to himself, one day ill come back for it.

Bree's parets got home the next morning, untied their daughter and called the police. the neighbor is now in watch for this mysterious tickler on the loose....

Ok thats it for this story for now. I'd really appreciate comments. I have other stories that didnt get many and I wanna know If you guys like my style. Positives and negatives please Thanks : )

I LOVED IT!!!!!

:evilha: :evilha: :evilha: I really loved the part that he tickled her soles half to death for that combination...

Keep up the writing.....esp. more of this girl getting tickled...like on a vaction or something where her parents go gambling and shes in a hotel room and a cleaning guy walks in and totures her until she talks....

Again, great story...keep it up

Wayne

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back