• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Innocent Muslim girl -- (PART 2) M/F - FF/F

fffffff

TMF Poster
I walked into another room, leaving the others to enjoy themselves, it was night time now in this big house. I saw a muslim girl sitting down on a chair, she wore her hijab and was very sweet, shw must have been 18. She wore nothing but black clothes. I walked upto her, she looked at me.
“do you like being tickled?” I asked
she looked really puzzled as to why I had asked this… “no way! Im a muslim girl and don’t do that sort of thing” she got up to leave the room.

There was no way that I was going to let her go without tickling her, it looked like she was going to tell some people what I had just said. I ran upto her and grabbed her, I put my hand over her mouth and lifted her legs. Like a woman being lifted. I then threw her onto the bed. She tried to screem but my hand was in place. “DO NOT screem” I said…. She looked at me and knew that she had no choice. I moved my hand away and lay her flat onto the bed. She really didn’t like this, which turned me on even more.
I found a scarf next to me so I puled her feet down and tied them to the end of the bed.
“let me go! I don’t like this” she said…. I completely ignored her
I then went over to her hands. I looked at her headscarf…. “can I use this” I said
“NO WAY!” she shouted… “I never take it off infront of people how dare you even say that!”…. I was so turned on by this that I had to…
I took off her headscarf….she couldn’t belive it….. I had reveled her beautiful black hair. “OMG!” she said…
I then tied her hands to the bed.
I went down to her feet and tickled them….. “HAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAA! :zzzzz: NOOOOO STOP!” I tickled really really fast. She couldn’t take it… “NOOOO!” :tickle:
I then looked at her trousers. I went upto them and grabbed hold of them…
“don’t you dare pull them off!”
I couldn’t resist….i looked at her and said “sorry” and pulled! I reveled her black thong she was wearing… I then moved her top up upto her neck to revel her black bra aswell. I tickled her ribs for abit, “HAHAHA!”

I then decided to go all the way. I moved my hand around to her back and unhooked her bra…. “omg I cant belive this!” she said in shock… I unhooked it, I then took it off and went to her thong. I pulled on it right down to her feet. She was naked!

Just the thought of an innocent muslim girl being stripped turned me on so much! I tickled her untouched precisous pussy, I tickled and tickled until she cried…. She had never cumed before and it was about to happen now!

I tickled her more and more and more until finally she came.. “OHHHHHH!” she let out….

I then heard some people coming in, so I ran into a cupboard quickly. There came saufia and amna, both hijab wearing girls…these girls are more upfor being naughty, unlike the one I had tied…

They giggled… “ohhh look whos tied up and naked” said amna…. “if it isn’t huma”

Huma was almost in tears a this point, she couldnt take the embarrassment. Saufia and amna then went upto her and tickled her armpits, ribs, feet everywhere!! She couldn’t stop laughing HAHAHA!! :2poke:
I was peeking through the cupboards at this point, I acciently let out a creek…. “Ops”…

“HMMM I wonder whos in ther said amna….i wonder who it could be” she said, sarcastically, I think we need to teach him a lesson for manking huma cum….”

Uh oh I thought…..

TO be continured in part 3!

ok theres the 2nd part that i did, that was a lil more extreeme, dont be offended, it was fun writing it

would love to read someone elses story of innocent muslim girls

im a tough critic. these stories are ridiculous. i suggest putting more thought into them...much more

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back