• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEW STORY - VOODOO TICKLING (F/F) - Nylons

libtick

TMF Expert
Hello all,

Here is the sequel to my last story, THE TICKLING BOOTS. Again, Anita, Natalie, Kristine, Lison, Bibi and Aneesa get mysteriously tortured through their RHT stockings by their new Mistresses.

To get access to the previous story, click on the link at the bottom of the story, and you'll get access to all my stories...

Hope you enjoy. Comments are welcomed.

Voodoo Tickled

It was the day after. The day after the most horrifying tickle torture and itching torture they had ever experienced. The pain their soles had been subjected to fresh in their minds, Anita, Natalie, Kristine, Lison, Bibi and Aneesa were waking up. They didn’t know what had happened after they had been itched to madness. All they knew is that the boots were gone. And there was the letter.

According to it, they were to show up at the dungeon to have their feet tickle tortured.

“Over my ticklish foot-bottoms,” said Aneesa when she read the content of the letter.

“We’re supposed to be there in three hours sharp or else,” noted Bibi. There’s nothing they can do against us here,” she added. “Let’s make sure the door is locked, and we’ll be safe.”

Three hours went by.

And nothing happened. Or did it?

“I told you nothing would happen,” began to say Bibi. “All those threats are, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, no my feet tickle, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” laughed suddenly Bibi, as she twisted for a while on her two feet. She then started to dance on the floor, her feet lifting off the floor one after the other for a while before she fell on the ground. Clutching her feet, she laughed and begged, wondering outloud how it could tickle. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, that’s impossible, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, how can it tickle, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” wondered Bibi, who was now trashing about on the floor, her entire soles burning with ticklish pain.

Suddenly, a smile appeared on Anita as she felt her breasts explode with joy. And not just part of her breasts. All the skin of her breasts, from the base to the tits, which were already hardening, tickled. Deliciously. Her weakness triggered, Anita moaned, squealed, giggled and slithered on the couch where she was lying.

Meanwhile, Lison’s nyloned foot-bottoms literally exploded in ticklish pain. Quickly, Lison found her way to the floor, her feet flailing, her mouth producing the harshest laughter she had ever produced. Usually, when tickled, a small part of one’s soles was being stimulated at one time. But in this case, ALL of her soles tickled. And still oversensitive, her soles tickled badly.

“Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-mha-ha-ha-ha-ha-harmppp-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-hat-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha,” laughed helplessly Natalie, as her armpits tickled so suddenly and so entirely. Her arms closed tightly on the hands of a fictitious tickler, Natalie rolled endlessly on the floor.

“Aaaaaaaah, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah,” laughed Kristine, as she, also, felt her pure white nyloned foot-bottoms explode in extreme ticklishness. She was instantly helpless, her feet flailing as she laughed on the couch.

Finally, Aneesa began laughing as well as her nylons were also tickled fictitiously. How could this be? How could their nylons laugh without being touched? And worse of all, how could their entire soles tickle?

The answer was simple.

Devilish Meesha, Edeena and Michaella were using feathers to stimulate six small dolls. Edeena was tickling two dolls, one on her breasts and the other on her feet, with two gigantic feathers, a huge smile of pleasure breaking her face. Meanwhile, Michaella was exciting the feet of one doll with a large feather, and was using two feathers to attack the armpits of another doll. Finally, Meesha was torturing two more dolls on their feet with gigantic feathers.

“They will learn obedience, our little tickle slaves,” cooed Meesha. “No one can resist my tickle voodoo dolls. No one. Not even me. How it must tickle under your nylons, Bibi and Aneesa. But it could be worse. In fact, it will be worse. Let’s put them inside the tickle doll machine.”

“Yes, I agree,” replied Michaella. “My nurses need to learn the meaning of tickle respect. We tickle, they respect.”

“So, do my nuns,” added Edeena, “especially Lison. She’s too stubborn for her own good.”

All three women stopped tickling the dolls. They then took them to a strange device which had several alcoves. In each alcove a doll was placed, and a small wire used to restrain its legs as well as its arms over its head.

Back at Lison’s, Anita felt a strange force raise her arms over her head. “My arms. I can’t lower my arms...and I can’t move my legs.”

“You’re extremely exposed,” noted Bibi, who was the next one to be captured. “How...how can they do this?” she wondered, as she pulled on her invisible bonds, only tiring herself in the process.

“I think...ooh my arms are going up, they’re using some form of voodoo to control us,” realized Lison. “I’ve always wanted to learn this to control Anita.”

“Oh no, my armpits. My horribly ticklish armpits, all exposed. They know about our weaknesses,” noted armpit-sensitive Natalie.

“Of course, they do,” stated forcefully Aneesa, as her arms went up overhead. They’ve already used the itching liquid on us. We’re their pets.”

“Not their pets,” corrected Kristine, her arms going up over her head. “Their slaves.”

Once all six dolls had been secured inside the device, Meesha flicked a switch. An assortment of feathers began striking the dolls at different angles, basically covering all of the dolls bodies. In addition to the feathers that were striking their feet, small pine needles began touching their soles. “Suffer, slaves.”

Back at Lison’s, there was a pause, the calm before the laughing storm. Suddenly, laughter erupted from each of the girls’ mouths, a laughter impregnated with sheer madness.

The torture had begun.

“Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,” laughed hysterically Bibi, whose body suddenly jerked violently, very violently, as if every ticklish nerve endings her body possessed were being stimulated at once. Lying on the carpet, her arms over her head, Bibi did not really move. Held in place by a strange force, she simply laughed. Her feet, which were still feeling the effect of the ticklishification they had been subjected to the day before, burned with so much ticklish pain, she knew she would not resist long.

Aneesa had been very quiet. She was sitting helplessly on the couch, her arms high over her head, when suddenly her face became distorted with pain, and the most lovely elixir came out of her mouth to ring out in the room: “Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaahaahaahaahaa, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaa, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaa,” she laughed maniacally at the top of her lungs. Poor ticklish Aneesa could feel ticklish sensations where she had never felt them before. Her hands, her ears, her arms, her legs were all ticklish. But her stockinged feet were worse. And she wished whoever was jabbing things deep inside her soles would stop.

“Aaaaaaaaaaah, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, aaaaaaaaaaaah, ahahahah, aaaaaaaaaaaah, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaaaaaah, ahahahah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaah, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, aaaaaaaaaaaaa, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaaaaaaaaaaaa, ahahahah,” squealed Kristine, as her pure white nyloned soles, resting on the coffee table, were being stimulated by...magic. Already, a strange madness had begun to engulf the soft nurse. Her feet were wriggling slightly, forced to do so by the sensations they were forced to endure, yet they lay there stupidly. Kristine began to slide off the couch, her arms high over her head, and ended up a laughing wreck her butt on the floor and her pure white ticklishified stockinged feet on the coffee table, laughing with such force she thought she was going to blow a lung.

Natalie was in far worse shape than the others after only a short minute of tickling. Her horribly ticklish armpits, added to the ticklishified nature of her pure white stockinged feet, were causing tears of laughter to run down her tightly closed eyes. And the sound of her maniacal pain-filled laughter far covered that of the others: “Hahahahaha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haha-hahahahaha-ha-ha-ha-ha-hahahahahahaha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-hahaha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haha-ha-hahahahahahahahahahahaha-hahahahahahaha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-hahaha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haha-ha-hahahahahahahahahahahaha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha,” was all teary-eyed Natalie could laugh.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahah, aaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaahahahah, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah,” laughed roughly Lison who was now officially broken for the second time in her ticklish life. She would obey and do everything her captors wanted. Lison’s entire body was very ticklish and it had never been entirely tickled like this. Her delicious light-gray stockinged feet resting on her coffee table, she also had no choice but to slither down to the floor, her arms high over her head, her skin twirling with ticklish sensations from the tip of her nose to the tip of her toes.

But it was Anita who was closer to madness than any other. Her breasts, which were forcing her to feel pleasure, and the rest of her body, especially her ticklishified feet, which were forcing her to laugh painfully, were contradicting each other. She just couldn’t win this fight between pleasure and pain. She gave up. “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaah, aahaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, aahaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaah, naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaah, aaaaaaaaahaahaahaah, aahaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah,” laughed Anita.

A few minutes later, Meesha, Edeena and Michaella arrived. Slipping their shoes off and exposing their gorgeous nyloned feet, they sat down on the couch and put their nyloned feet on the coffee table, looking at their victims laugh.

“God, I love to look at my nurses suffer,” stated Michaella. “The both of them are so ticklish,” she added, as she tickled Natalie’s and Kristine’s pure white stockings. “Kooooooooootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kootchy, kootchy-koo, my lovely nurses. These toes. I love these toes.

“My nuns aren’t dressed in their nun uniforms, I’m so disappointed,” said Edeena, as she caressed the tip of Anita’s and Lison’s toes, which allowed themselves to be tickled obediently. Guizzy, guizzy, guizzy, guizzy, guizzy, guizzy, guizzy, guizzy, guizzy, guizzy, guizzy, guizzy, guizzy, you will learn to wear your uniforms when I come to visit.”

“I could punish the dark skin of my slaves through their delectable stockings for days,” said Michaella, as she dragged her nails along the arches and toes of Bibi and Aneesa. “But there will be time later for that. We’re here to give you an extra gift. You can thank Anita later for that one,” stated mysteriously Michaella.

Caught in laughter, none of the girls really heard anything. They just laughed. And laughed. And laughed.

When Lison woke up, she wondered for a moment where she was. Finally realizing she was in her living room, she tried to move, but was still totally unable to do so. And a strange device was covering her breasts. Nonplussed, Lison wondered about its purpose.

“What is this thing,” she heard a voice say. Bibi had just woken up. Over the next few minutes, each of the girls woke up. When Anita woke up, she began squealing as if her breasts were being tickled. As she squealed, she explained: Oooooooooooooooh, aaaaaaaaaaaaaah, breasts amplifier, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, oooooooooh, ooooh, your breasts, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, like mine, oooooooooooooooooooooooh.”

“What? Oh no, that explains this tingling on my boobs,” complained Aneesa.

“Oh my God. I can see feathers tickling Anita’s breasts...and a number on Anita’s device. It says 70. And mine already says 65. Our breasts are all gonna turn into Anita’s,” noted Kristine.

“But why...?” began Bibi, before being interrupted by an awful sight. “I’ve reached 70.”

“Me too,” said a frightened Aneesa. One after the other, each girl reached a boob sensitivity of 70.

But the worse was yet to come.

Small feathers appeared inside the device and tickled their breasts and stimulated them.

And they all knew what Anita felt when her breasts were tickled.

The End​

meantonylonfeet said:
very imaginative!

Thanks...it's too bad though I'll never know really how many people read this story with the "Views" doing funny things...

meantonylonfeet said:
I'm sure it's quite popular.

When do we get the next installment of this series?

It's written, but I'm quite busy with other things...End of August is more likely...

Update on Next Installment, Libtick?

Not to prod, but..will we see the next glorious chapter any time soon?

-tklad

tklad said:
Not to prod, but..will we see the next glorious chapter any time soon?

-tklad

I was very busy this summer, but I managed to write a sequel, and I'm going to try to post in the next few weeks...Thanks

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back