• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

better the devil?

aun_existe_amor

3rd Level Red Feather
... One day a guy dies and finds himself in hell. As he is wallowing in despair he has his first meeting with a demon...

Demon: Why so glum, chum?
Guy: What do you think? I'm in hell.
Demon: Hell's not so bad. We actually have a lot of fun down here...you a drinking man?
Guy: Sure, I love to drink
Demon: Well you're gonna love Mondays then. On Mondays that's all we do is drink. Whiskey, tequila, Guinness, winecoolers, diet tab and fresca...we drink till we throw up and then we drink some more!
Guy: Gee that sounds great.
Demon: You a smoker?
Guy: You better believe it!
Demon: All right! You're gonna love Tuesdays. We get the finest cigars from all over the world and smoke our lung out! If you get cancer - no biggie -you're already dead remember?
Guy: Wow...that's...awesome!
Demon: I bet you like to gamble.
Guy: Why yes, as a matter of fact I do.
Demon: Cause Wednesday you can gamble all you want. Craps, Blackjack, roulette, Poker, Slots, whatever...if you go bankrupt...well your're dead anyhow.
Demon: You gay?
Guy: No...

Demon: Ooooh (grimaces) you're gonna hate Fridays.

TicklishGrl4Lfe said:
Very nice! *wonders about Thursdays* :p :wow: :idunno:

in the version i heard, on thursdays, they come back to earth, tie down ticklishgrl4lfe, and tickle her for the whole day.

LOL - not bad, my love.

tx_kingpin said:
in the version i heard, on thursdays, they come back to earth, tie down ticklishgrl4lfe, and tickle her for the whole day.
Actually, I think Thursdays are for tickling aun_existe_amor. Saturdays it's ticklishgrl4lfe.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back