• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Susan's opportunity (F/F)

primetime

Verified
hello folks, thanks for responding to my earlier thread about what's your favorite "primetime" story. seems there's a lot of picks and i feel honored that you each had your favorite style, whether it was about my wrestling series, the Ticklish Nerd, or even Behind the Walls. those particular series were always fun and i'm glad you liked them. anyway, i decided to write a brand new story. this idea has been floating in my head for several years actually and i thought i would give it a shot. i hope you enjoy it...feedback always welcomed.

Hello everyone, my name is Susan and i recently had an experience that was incredible. i feel like such a little devil after what i did, but if you were in my shoes, would you do the same?

it all started when i was working late at night in the office. i was drained after looking over this stupid report. my boss wanted me to check the details of this report before he made this presentation tomorrow. it was 11pm and i kept trying to keep myself awake. i was on the 3rd floor of a 4 story building and there was no one around. dont get me wrong, i do love my job. working in a marketing firm was exciting and it is what i always wanted to do. it was just that the hours were long and my boss is very demanding. usually i was tense all day, but there was one thing that always brought a smile to my face.

can i let you in on a secret? i feel funny describing this others, but i have a thing for women. i guess you could say i am a lesbian, but i consider myself "bi". sex with a man was always good, but there is something about women that drives me insane. women are so soft, so tender, so....delicious. i remember a few of my experiences and they were definitely memorable. you know what i really like about a woman? her feet. i feel silly saying this, but a woman's foot is so beautiful. i LOVE women's feet. there, i said it. i can suck on a woman's toes and tickle her feet all night. yes, you read it right. i like to tickle their feet. there is no sweeter sound that the sound of a beautiful woman, laughing uncontrollably when my fingers are stroking the sensitive bottoms of her feet. i spent hours during my day looking at the footwear of my female coworker's feet and would wonder what was inside their shoes. i really loved it when they wore open toed shoes and displayed their perfect piggies. there was many a time when i wanted to remove their shoes and tickle their feet while they laugh helplessly. i remember this one time, when a coworker of mine was sleeping on a couch in the break room with her feet up on the arm of the couch. her shoe was dangling off her toes, exposing her arch and i just couldnt resist. i pulled her shoe off and stared at her foot. i tickled her toes a little bit and she had the sweetest giggle in her sleep. i wanted to torture her, but i let her sleep. but i digress...

anyway, it was getting late and i leaned back in my chair trying to focus. i decided to get up and get myself some coffee. as i walked through the office, i noticed a ton of construction signs everywhere in the other side of the building. i forgot that they were doing some repair work on a portion of the ceiling on my floor and the floor of the 4th floor. what kind of crappy building is this anyway? it also sucked that i had to walk all the way over across to the other side of the building just to get coffee. as i poured the coffee into my paper cup, i heard a crash and i jumped like a bomb went off. i looked around and there was no one around. then i thought i heard a voice. i went to investigate and when i turned a corner i stopped in my tracks in complete surprise.

before my very eyes, i saw a pair of legs dangling in front of me. i looked up at the ceiling and i saw a woman stuck in the ceiling. her upperbody was still on the 4th floor and her lower body, from the bottom of her breasts down, was now hanging out of the ceiling. i was in shock. the woman wore a blue blouse, with black slacks, what appeared to be nylons on and black flats on her feet. her legs began to squirm and i could hear her trying to pull her self up.

"Help....somebody help me....i'm stuck." she called out.

i didnt say a word. i just couldnt believe my eyes. i slowly walked up to the dangling legs and saw an id badge clipped to her belt. i read the name and my eyes went big. it was Kate from accounting. who, you ask? let me tell you about Kate. this woman was BEAUTIFUL. she was about 5'7" tall, long blond hair, nice soft puffy lips, blue eyes, and her breasts were really, really nice. i'm guessing a nice "C" cup. i stole many glances at her whenever she would come to my floor and oh! the things i would do to her!

"is anyone there? anyone?" Kate groaned. "how stupid am i? how could i not see the stupid signs! now i feel like a complete idiot! how am i going to get out of her?"

i kept my mouth shut. i should have said something, to try and help her, but i was in awe. i say her slow swaying legs and i saw her shoes. then an evil, evil thought occured to me! she was at my mercy! i have been wanting to see her feet forever! she ALWAYS wore those stupid flats or some other kind of shoe that would cover her feet. she MUST have beautiful feet. or at least i hope so. i have been disappointed before when i get to see a woman's foot and they are ugly. doesnt that suck whenever that happens? my mind was racing. should i do this? or should i help her? my mind was playing tug of war with my "angel" telling me to help her and my "devil" telling me to have my way with her. i saw her wiggle her foot and my "devil" won. there was no way she would know it was me that was going to have a little fun with her. hehehehehehehehehehe!!!!!

i walked up to her and let my fingers slide across her shoes. she began to wiggle and i think she felt me. i traced my fingertip on the bottom of her shoe and her leg kick.

"is someone there? help me please! i'm stuck and i cant move. i cant even lift myself up." Kate pleaded.

i then reached up and pinched the sides of her knees and i was rewarded with something really nice!

"EEP!!! hey, be careful. i am REALLY, REALLY ticklish!!!! help me okay?" Kate giggled.

her laughter was music to my ears! plus, the fact that she mentioned her ticklishness kicked my "devil" side into high gear. i continued to pinch the sides of her knees and her legs began to kick. she really was ticklish! this is going to be fun!!

"S-STTTTTOOOP!!! I'M TICKLISH!!! WHAT ARE YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAH DOING?" she laughed.

her legs started to swing a bit and she began to kick. i cant have that! i looked around the room and found some saran wrap. an evil smile formed on my face and i began to wrap her knees and her shins together with the saran wrap. i wound it up pretty good, now she was trapped!

"HEY!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!!! LET ME GO!!!!" she demanded.

i then got a chair and stood on it. i was now face to face with her belly and i gently began to pull the blouse from her pants. i could hear her lightly panting as i knew she was concerned about what's next. i pulled the blouse out and exposed her tummy. my goodness!!! her belly was so gorgeous!! it was firm and looked very smooth and soft. i blew on her belly button and she began to giggle.

"hehehehehehehehehehe!!! s-stop that! that tickles...." she whimpered.

i continued to blow on her belly button, then i lightly took my nails and stroked her belly. soon, her laughter became harder and her body swayed more. i held her legs with one arm and used my free hand to tickle her tender belly. this must have been driving her crazy as her laughter flowed freely from her lips.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE DONT HEHEHEHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" she roared.

the way she squirmed her body in my arm was getting me hot. i loved feeling her soft skin on my fingertips as they danced over her belly. i poked her belly button and she let out a loud shriek. she really was ticklish! i tickled her sides and she continued to laugh harder and harder. i dont know how long i tickled her, but it felt great. i could tell she was out of breath.

"why....why are you doing....this to me?" she panted.

i stayed silent and i got off the chair. her legs swayed a bit and i saw her shoes. oh yes!!!! i was FINALLY going to see her feet. i licked my lips in nervous anticipation. i was going to uncover one of my desires. i grabbed the heel of her flat and began to tug. she must have realized what was happening as she began to sway harder. i grabbed her legs with one arm and used my other hand to tug off her shoe. OH-MY-GOODNESS!!!!! even though she was wearing sheer nylong hose, the look of her foot stunned me. i looked inside her shoe and saw that she wore a size 9. i looked at her toes and her toes looked scrumptious!!! her toes were long, but not finger-like long. surprisingly, she wore no polish, but the nails were trimmed perfectly. she had perfect feet! i dropped her shoe to the floor and it made a loud thud and i think that woke her up even more.

"please...please....dont touch my feet....." she begged.

i removed her other shoe and stared at her other foot. man, does she have wonderful feet. i am going to *SO* enjoy this moment. her toes began to wiggle and i think she knew what was about to happen.

"please....i know you are a woman..." she began.

what? did she know who i was? how did she know?

"i...i...can tell by your hands....please miss......please dont tickle my feet... you dont know what i does to me....i beg you..."

my eyes popped open like saucers!! i dont know what it does to her? i guess i am going to find out. i lightly traced the tip of my fingernail along the bottom of her nyloned foot and i heard a giggle. oh was her foot warm! it felt so soft and tender! she must have had these shoes on all day! i stroked my finger again and more giggles. i tickled the tips of her toes and i felt her legs spasm. soon, i went for broke. i scurried my fingernails on the bottom of her nyloned soles and i was rewarded with the most delicious laughter.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH FEET!! NOT HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE FEEEEEEET!"

i continued to tickle her foot bottoms. she was moving around quite well and i had a hard time holding her legs. her feet kept trying to cover one another as i tickled each sole. her toes scrunched around my fingers when i went for the undersides of her toes. i managed to slip my finger out and resumed tickling her sole. she was begging, pleading, and screaming to stop tickling her. i couldnt help myself. i slowly raked my fingers from her heel, across her arch, across the ball of her foot , then off her toes and she was laughed and laughed and laughed. i did the same to her other foot and she was giggling like a helpless school girl. now, it was time to have some more fun with her feet. i managed to pull the tip of the nylons off her toes, then i tore them open. i began to peel the nylon off her toes, and off her foot, up to her ankle. i proceeded to tear the other nylon and repeated the procedure. now her bare feet were exposed. i laid on the ground and looked up at her soles. her soles were beautiful. they had a nice color of tender pink and i looked at how soft her soles were. ever look at feet and you tell they are ridiculously soft? i let her breathe a little more and i gazed at her feet.

"please...miss...please let me free....my feet cant take it anymore...." she moaned.

i sat up and now my lips were next to her toes. lust filled my mind and i took her big toe of her left foot and began to suck on it. i heard her giggle as my tongue swirled around her big toe, lapping it up like a lollipop. i then switched to her other toes and i was in hog heaven! her feet tasted sweet and i enjoyed feeling those warm toes in my mouth. i then took my fingers and lightly stroked the bottom of her foot. she began to giggle again and i sucked her toes even harder. then i heard her moan. was she actually getting off on me sucking her toes? that must be it! i guess she is getting turned on! well, i cant let her down can i?

"oooooh.....please dont......my toes...feels so good.....hehehehehehehe" she whimpered.

this drove me into an extra gear and i went ot her right foot and enguled her big toe. i sucked on it hard and tickled her foot at the same time. i could feel her other big toe on the side of my cheek and this must have been driving her insane. i sucked on each ticklish digit for minutes and i could tell she was enjoying it. she kept moaning and her toes kept wiggling inside my mouth. i think she even liked the light tickles on her tender pink soles. i pulled her toes out of my mouth and stared at the saliva covered digits. i then began to tickle her tender soles and she began to laugh harder. i found this one cool spot on the ball of her foot and she was laughing her silly head off. the feeling of her foot skin was wonderful. i then went behind up and pulled her feet up, where her toes were pointing down. i looked at those pink soles before me and i licked her soles with my tongue. she giggled whenever she felt my taste buds in her arch. i licked her soles clean, then i began to tickle her feet again. i wanted to verbally tease her while i tickle her, but then she might know who is doing this to her. as i tickled those perfect peds, i saw her hips sway. hmmmm, do you think.....well, only one way to find out.

i let her legs drop and she just hung there motionless. i pulled the chair up and stood on it. i looed at her tender belly, then licked her belly button. i heard her giggle, then moan. then i saw her belt buckle. my "devil" inside kept telling me, "let's tickle her pink place..." and lust overcame me. i undid her belt. and unbuttoned her pants. i unzipped them, then with a tug, i pulled her pants down, exposing her panties. the pants were rolled down to her knees, where the saran wrap was. i looked down and i could see her precious feet, still sticking out from her pants, her toes wiggling.

"....oh......mmmmm, why......." she moaned.

i lightly touched my fingers on her covered mound and she let out a gasp. oh yes!!!! this was going to be fun! i still couldnt believe i was doing this! i grabbed the sides of her panties and i tugged them off her hips and down to her knees. i slowly looked up, now my eyes were locked onto her pussy. i almost fell out of the chair. her pussy looked so wonderful. she was shaven clean and i could see the pink folds of her lips. i kissed the spot, right above her mound and i could feel her shudder. i looked closely at her pussy and she was wet. miss trapped in a ceiling was getting off on what i was doing to her. i then gently blew on her lips and i heard a loud moan. i then took the tip of my tongue and lightly licked her lips.

"ooooh yes!!!! ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh" she moaned.

i began to lick her womahood like a kitten to milk. my tongue went over her pink, puffy lips and soon, my tongue went inside of her. her hips began to buck as though she was trying to hump my tongue. i licked her juices and swirled my tongue all over her vagina and then i held her ass. her ass was very soft and i began to grab the cheeks hard, then soft. hard, then soft. then, i used my fingers to lightly tickle her pussy. she began to giggle as my fingers played with her.

".....please....why are you teasing me.....hehehehehehehehee....."

then i looked at her swollen clit and went to work. my tongue swirled around the love nubbin and i felt her body tense up. i grabbed her ass and i sucked harder and harder on her clit, then followed up with light tongue teasing and i could tell she was edge. i licked her clit one more time and i felt her body shudder. i leaned back a little bit and i could see her love juices flowing freely. i saw some dripping down her leg and i licked it up. i licked her love honey and she had plenty of it. i blew on her pussy and she was quite sensitive now. this whole ordeal had my head swimming and i almost fell out of the chair. i sat down on the chair and i was incredibly horny. i looked up at her helpless legs and i brought myself to a rocking orgasm. i laid back in the chair, staring at her pink feet. i reached out and began to tickle her soles again as i recovered from my orgasm. her feet twitched and she continued to giggle as my fingers tickled her arches. i then looked at the time and saw that it was 1 am!!!! i tickled her for almost 2 hours!!! i could tell she was completely spent as her feet twitched. i looked up at her and saw her bare pussy, with her pants around her knees and her barefeet twitching. i then heard a noise and panicked! i got on the chair and pulled her pants back up. before i finished, i kissed her pussy again, then pulled the pants up around her waist and zipped it up. i looked at her feet and decided to leave them bare as i took her shoes. i wanted souveniers. i then put the chair back at the table and quickly got out of the room. as i ran through the hallway, i saw cleaning supplies. the cleaning crew was here! i got out of the building without no one seeing me. thank goodness!

the next day at work i arrived and i heard some laughter. i went to see what it was about and some of my coworkers were telling me of a story of Kate in accounting was found by the cleaning crew last night, stuck in between floors.

"oh really?" i tried to play if off.

"yeah girl!! the cleaning crew said they found Kate stuck in the ceiling and someone stole her shoes! when she was pulled out, she looked like she went through an ordeal. i wondered what happened to her?" my co-worker told me.

"i dont know. poor Kate!" i said as i walked away. when i turned the corner i ran into Kate!!!! "uh, hello Kate?"

Kate just looked at me and a smile formed on her face. she then winked at me and then she walked away. do you think she knew it was me?

well folks, that's my tale. now, if you had a chance to do what i did, would you do it?

well, how was this tale? feedback always welcomed. and yes, sooner or later, my other series will resume...

Cool story, Prime! I like the opportunism of the tickler and the way she exploits her ticklish colleague. Hot and fun as usual and up to your usual high standards.

Two thumbs way up!

Prime,

I am generally a lurker on this site but I just have to comment on this story. Although I don't usually follow F/F tickling, this has to be one of the most entertaining and well written reads I have experienced on this site! I'm very familiar with your descriptive style in your "Nerd" and "Wrestling" series and am glad to see it continued here.

There have been many variations of the "girl falling through the floor/ceiling and getting tickled" scenario but none with the depth and imagination as you portrayed in this story. The descriptions you used brought the situation to life, we felt we were right in the room with Susan. What made it erotically pleasing was the element of surprise on the ticklee - Kate was in a helpless state and she had no idea was coming to her, or who was doing it to her. For an erotic story, I'd give it a "hardness factor" of 5 out of 5!

Also loved your use of dialogue. With it, I could really get a sense of Kate's "suffering"!

Your description of Kate conjured up images of a co-worker of mine who found herself in a similar situation. "Jeannie" (who has similar physical features to Kate) had to replace a flourescent tube above her desk. As she was reaching, her blouse was hiked up and I could see her bare midriff exposed. Quickly and mischieviously, I reached up and gave her a little tickle on her exposed side. She let out a squeal and almost dropped the tube! Fortunately for me, neither did the tube break nor did she complain about the tickle. Just curious, was Kate or Susan modelled after anyone you know?

Also interesting to note that Kate was from the accounting department. Seems like in most stories, all the best looking girls in these stories come from accounting! Hey wait a minute...that's where I work!

Anyway Prime, I would love to see a sequel to this story. Perhaps if Kate knows it was Susan who was the culprit, she could plot her revenge against Susan? Perhaps payback can be told through Kate's point of view!

Keep up the good work!

TB

Wow! That story had power!!! I loved it, thanx for writing it. I read your stories and enjoy them especially the wrestling (some I have to use the links to see pics of) and the Basement. The Basement is actually my fave. I wonder if well ever know the identity of the masked tickler of if shell be like Jack the Ripper and remain in mystery for all times? ;)

thanks for the replies. it's good to see people still enjoy my work. be on the lookout for more...

wow, amazing!!!
Your work is very impressive and descriptive, and very well written.
Great stories paint pictures, and this like all of urs is terrific.
Keep it up, this really looks very professional as well as entertaining

chrisheaven said:
poor Kate--that was so unfair

ooooooo brother..as if you wouldn't have done the same thing and you know it.. fantastic story and unlike your others in it was told in the first person..at least i think this is your first try at first person narratives.. but anyway, did Kate know it was her?

maryallison said:
Who would I rather be....Kate, or Susan? Hmmmmmmm....
Oooooh, I'd say at least half of ME would want to be KATE!!

Great story, Prime!

tkld4ever :happyfloa

Terrific story!

I wish you'd used spell check and capitolized where appropriate... but the tale itself was terrifically told.

Definitely deserves a bump! :bump:

I flat out love this story its so well written & the imagery in it is outstanding.

Primetime, i cant tell you how many times i've fantasized about being Kate ;) this story is simply out of this world erotic!!

jugs :justlips:

Like all your other stories, Prime, this one is awesome like the rest, I've always fantasized about being the ler or lee in that situation. But I normally have to listen to the angel on my left shoulder and ignore the horny devil that sits on my right lol!

Lets see. If I were in ur situation, would I have done the same thing.
Hell yeah I would have. It might have took me, a hair longer but, I would
have done it, loved it, took pics or a clips of it,,, (from her waist down of
course),lol, and cherished that moment 4 the rest of my days.
Thing is, I might not mind being the lee,kate either in that situation,lol.
The was an awesome, awesome story. Thanks so much.
Ah dam,, now i'm wet,lol.:jumpupanddown::jumpupanddown:

Yes, I remember this story. Its very good and I love the scenario involved. :)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back