• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NC/SC gathering

firemancrfd

TMF Novice
Hi all. Well, here we go. I think it is time for us to quit talking about a gathering and lets do it. I have been talking with BrightEyes1082 and we have come up with some ideas. We are looking at renting a beach cottage for the weekend of August 11-13. The location will most likely be at Sunset beach NC. I was thinking of having around 12-15 people attend for the first meeting. We will try to get to as close to a 50/50 male female ratio as possible. Nothing is set in stone yet until I find out about the number of people interested in attending, but I am attempting to get it to 70 buck a head which will include meals. Anyone with ideas about how to structure the days with like an iteranary, please let me know. Anyone interested in attending must be over 18 years of age. This will be an alcohol free event. Once I get the number of people interested that we need, I will set the reservation. I will need 50% of the money up front and the other 50 at the door. So, what do you think, can we make this happen? Send me a PM with all your info if you are interested. Need to know if that weekend is available, sex, age, and weather you are a lee or a ler. If you have any suggestion, please let me know as well. Lets make this happen. Tommy

Im In! Just Tell Me When Im Supposed To Do Everything And Ill Do It, Take Care

Tj

I won't be able to attend, but I hope for the sake of tickle-folk in this area this gathering works out! I know there's plenty of people out there, they just have to step up!

I go to Sunset Beach alot....can you tell me if you will have others???

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back