• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

West Way, Return Home, Fallen Icon, And, Rough Waters

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys, following their tough homestand, had an equally difficult road trip, going four and five. After winning two of three in San Fransisco, they dropped two of three in both San Diego, and Los Angeles. They returned home on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand.
On the last game of the trip, a problem developed. Mitch, who had a chronically weak neck on and off throughout his life, aggravated the neck on a swing in the late innings of the last game against the Dodgers. The six hour flight to Nassau after the game didnt help matters, and Mitch arrived home late that Sunday night in excruciating pain. Naomi, who had dealt with this physical situation from her husband in the past, was ready, with neck massages, and an ice pack. Mitch, who had planned to have a romantic evening with his wife upon his return home, instead ended up needing to have her massage his neck, and on a heating pad. His constant views of Naomi's soft, wrinkly, bare soles while she was kneeling on the bed didnt help matters, as he wanted to insert her toes in his mouth, and begin sucking on them. In his condition, Naomi wouldnt allow it, nor did he feel like it much. He hoped to get better soon, as he wanted at least some sex and tickling during that homestand.
On Monday night, the Good Guys gathered at the ballpark to play Washington. Mitch's neck was still bothering him. He was examined by team doctors, and he couldn't play. In the meantime, his teammates picked up the slack for him, as Kate Hudson pitched eight solid innings, striking out eleven, and Center Fielder Ed Burns hit a homer, in a 3-2 Good Guy victory, saved by Hilary Duff. Mitch's injury didnt get any better, as he was having trouble sleeping. The next night, Gil Bellows was on the mound. He pitched a fine game, but didnt get any run support, dropping the contest, 2-0. Charlize Theron pitched on Wednesday night, with Mitch still out of the lineup. She got one important piece of support, a three run homer, as she and the bullpen made it stand up, winning the game by a 3-1 score.
Thursday was an off day. Mitch spent it at the ballpark, in the trainer's room, getting whirlpool treatments, massages, and heating packs, to try and make his neck feel better, so that he could play on Friday night against Philadelphia. When Mitch got home that night, he did feel better, and he made love with Naomi for the first time on that homestand. Things were looking up, but not for long.
On Friday, when Mitch got to the park, he felt good, and told Manager Lee Sniderman to put him back in the lineup. In the very first inning of the game that night, with two men on base, Mitch took a hard swing, and hurt his neck again. He had to come out of the game, which the Good Guys dropped, by a 4-0 score, as he reaggravated the injury. On Saturday night, not surprisingly, Mitch was on the bench, as Rachel Leigh Cook gave a decent effort, but lost, 4-2, due to lack of run production, and an error. Mitch again tried to play with ace Kate Hudson on the mound, on a sunny Sunday, against the Phillies. Kate was magnificent that day, as usual, striking out thirteen, and working on a no hitter until the seventh inning, before a full house. Mitch, in the meantime, hit two homers, and was sailing along, until he crashed into the wall on a play in the eighth inning, which hurt his neck again, and forced him to come out. The Good Guys ended up winning the game, 5-0, but Mitch's injury problems weren't getting any better.
The Reds came to Paradise on Monday night. Mitch was out of the lineup, his neck worse than before. Gil Bellows, in the meantime, allowed but one run in nine innings that night, but got absolutely none, losing the contest, 1-0. Bellows had now given up but three runs in two starts on the homestand, and had been shut out twice. Things didn't get any better on Tuesday with Charlize Theron on the hill, as she allowed two runs in eight innings, but got only one, in an eventual 2-1 defeat. Neve Campbell took the mound on a sunny Wednesday before a sellout. Mitch was still out of the lineup, now having missed the whole homestand, due to his neck. That day, the Good Guys unexpectedly hit, getting six runs, on an Ed Burns Grand Slam homer, and other hits. The bullpen almost let it slip away, but, the Good Guys hung on, in an eventual 6-4 Paradise win, that completed another rough homestand, with a record of only four wins, and five losses. There had been very little run production on that homestand, which featured fine Good Guy pitching, that had been wasted, and low scoring, frustrating losses. Mitch, whose neck still wasnt better, now had to deal with a nine game road trip, not a thought he relished, as he was still battling the problem with his neck.
On Wednesday night, when they got into bed, Mitch broached the subject of sex with Naomi:" You shouldn't, you're still not well" Naomi said, as Mitch tried to kiss her. "Fuck my neck. I've done it with you like one time since I've been here, in ten days. I want some, before I head away again, so please get naked, and let's just do it. I'll worry about my neck later. Right now, I just want to tickle you, play with your feet, and fuck your brains out, Australian partner for life, okay?" Mitch said. Naomi complied and got naked, but she could see Mitch was straining. Mitch, who relished sex greatly when he was home, due to the ten day road trips away from Naomi, was furious at the fates, that he could only make love to Naomi a total of two times on that homestand. He felt like it was a lost week, and, at least, he wanted sex, and knew she did, too, before he went away again for ten days.
On Thursday night, Mitch still wasn't feeling well, as Naomi drove him to the airport, to catch the team flight to Washington. "I wish you didnt have to go. I feel like I barely saw you this homestand" Naomi said. "Yah, sorry about my neck. It sucks that I couldnt play for ten days, and that we couldnt make love more than just twice, or do other things. Hopefully, when I come home next time, I can make it up to you" Mitch said, giving Naomi a long kiss, as he got out of the car.
The previous Saturday night, without Mitch and Naomi, who skipped the party, due to Mitch's injury, the team held their weekly tickle party. The featured lee was actress Anne Hathaway, who was visiting Paradise that weekend. She was tied hands and feet to the bed, in a bra and panties, in the middle of the fetish club. Catcher Barney began the tickle on Anne's neck with fingers, as her head shifted from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHE! NOOOOOO! Moving down, Center Fielder Ed Burns was next, attacking Anne on her underarms, down her sides, and in her ribs and belly with fingers, counting her ribs, as she shrieked with giggles:EEEEEK! HEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! THAT TICKLEEESSSSS! HEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Left Fielder Dawson followed, tickling Anne on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees with fingers, as her legs bucked, and she giggled some more. Finally, two ticklers had the task of tickling Anne's feet, Substituting for Mitch that Saturday, would be his first cousin and third baseman for the team, Michael, and his best friend, second baseman Russell. They both positioned themselves at Anne's bare feet, and then attacked them, and her toes, with fingers, feathers, ice, electric toothbrushes, and their tounges, over her soft soles and toes. Anne went ballistic. She wiggled her toes every which way, and squealed with hysterical laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NOOOOO PLEEEEASSEEEEEE! STTTTTTAAHHHHHP! I GIVE UP! NO MORE TICKLE! I CANT STAND IT! IAM GOING TO LOSE IT! PLEASE NOOOOO! HEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the exhausted and deshelved Anne was untied.
So, it had been another rough homestand both personally for Mitch, and for the team, due to his injury. Now came another road trip. Hopefully, Mitch's injury would be short lived, and would improve soon. It had already ruined enough of his time, extending through the whole homestand. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Tough news for Mitch to swallow just as it seemed things might be going his way both at home and on the field. Probably didn't help too much by playing either. Good story as always and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy. Your praise is appreciated as always. Just so you know,. I do have a bad neck in real life. I have had it for years, on and off, and it is acting up on me. It may take a while to heal, and I will probably incorporate it into the storyline. Mitch will play, but he may play hurt, as the team cant be without him, for say, a month.
Anyhow, stay tuned, I will likely be out all day tomorrow, but will try to post again in the next few days. Thanks again for your support.

Mitch

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back