• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Help me cure my sassy nature...

isabeau

Level of Double Diamond Feather
1. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?
2. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?
3. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?
4. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?
5. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?
6. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?
7. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?
8. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?
9. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?
10. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?
11. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?
12. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?
13. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?
14. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?
15. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?
16. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?
17. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?
18. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?
19. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?
20. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?
21. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?
22. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?
23. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?
24. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?
25. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?

26. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?
27. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?
28. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?
29. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?
30. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?
31. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?
32. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?
33. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?
34. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?
35. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?
36. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?
37. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?
38. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?
39. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?
40. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?
41. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?
42. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?
43. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?
44. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?
45. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?
46. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?
47. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?
48. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?
49. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?
50. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?

whew.. and i typed it all by hand..

TicklishGrl4Lfe said:
Izzy, you are sassy? :yowzer: :yowzer: :eek: tsk, tsk maybe you will learn you lesson! :manicd: :D

well according to Master i've been very sassy today hehe.. and typing all that surely helped me learn.. but i'm thinking he likes my sassiness, i can be quite a brat.. :devil2:

TicklishGrl4Lfe said:
I see. So your master assigns you punishments?

yes i surely wouldn't have typed this without Master ordering me to do it.. and he better appreciate it lol.. oops there i go again..

I thought you were allergic to feathers. I doubt you could enjoy being tickled if you're breaking out in hives. Can I use makeup brushes instead?

TicklishLurker said:
I thought you were allergic to feathers. I doubt you could enjoy being tickled if you're breaking out in hives. Can I use makeup brushes instead?

yes love..and also i'm only allergic if around feathers for a long period of time.. :twohugs:

The letters don't match up uniformly after lines 9 and 10 and there's a space between 25 and 26. Do it over! :poke3:

isabeau said:
1. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?

Oooh Oooh ME ME! I'll do it! I'll do it!!!!!
(I'm not reprinting all that)

I definately volunteer!!!

And I have a ton of feathers to do the job too, :devil: :firedevil

thanks guys..and gee thanks for pointing that out tickleorange grrrrr lolol..

knight, of course no need to ask :wub: :Kiss2:

scribe same thing :twohugs:

jack of course hon..

and darth i know i'm a silly, sassy girl hehe.. :2poke: :devil2:

isabeau said:

50. I am a very sassy slave and my Master needs volunteers to punish me with feathers. Any takers?

whew.. and i typed it all by hand..

Oh Shit I missed this post!!.....So I have a feathers fan made out of ostrich feathers for "featherscan" your whole body head to toe, toe to head,... and a box of canary feathers, for tiny places.
Now get in the nude (or I undress you if you fancy), tied you up in the sofa, get a long movie like "Gone with the wind", or the whole series of StarWars, Swiss chocolate, my glass of Scotch, my cuban cigar, get confortable sit and whatch the movies, .....meantime you get feathertickled to insanity. And since this is a punishment I will wear headphones so like in "Alien" you can scream but in "ticklespace" nobody will hear you.
And is your sweet sweat wet my sofa you will really get it :ranty: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle:

Deadsea7777 said:
Oh Shit I missed this post!!.....So I have a feathers fan made out of ostrich feathers for "featherscan" your whole body head to toe, toe to head,... and a box of canary feathers, for tiny places.
Now get in the nude (or I undress you if you fancy), tied you up in the sofa, get a long movie like "Gone with the wind", or the whole series of StarWars, Swiss chocolate, my glass of Scotch, my cuban cigar, get confortable sit and whatch the movies, .....meantime you get feathertickled to insanity. And since this is a punishment I will wear headphones so like in "Alien" you can scream but in "ticklespace" nobody will hear you.
And is your sweet sweat wet my sofa you will really get it :ranty: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle:

yikes Deadsea.. quite the imagination you have going there..i love that idea, as you know.. :Kiss2:

Dearest Isabeau...

After all that keyboard work what can I do but volunteer as well....Do you and your master ever make it to DC? Perhaps he and I could bind you hand and foot wearing next to nothing, hang a bunch of feathers on threads from my basement ceiling. lay you under them on a nice soft bed of blankets and watch you laugh your helpless little heart out. Then when you were laughed completely limp we could begin on you with our questing cruel fingers....

but I think the cure to your sassy problem might be a mere temporary fix....

cute thread!

Chris

Tickling_bully said:
After all that keyboard work what can I do but volunteer as well....Do you and your master ever make it to DC? Perhaps he and I could bind you hand and foot wearing next to nothing, hang a bunch of feathers on threads from my basement ceiling. lay you under them on a nice soft bed of blankets and watch you laugh your helpless little heart out. Then when you were laughed completely limp we could begin on you with our questing cruel fingers....

but I think the cure to your sassy problem might be a mere temporary fix....

cute thread!

Chris

gee thanks.. hehe.. that sounds fantastically fun, yet torturously evil as well..yes i typed it all by hand. but why do you say a temporary fix?

and thanks about the thread.. xoxo :Kiss1:

i have to post that although i frustrate Master sometimes.. he is an amazing man..

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back