• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Deep in a Rabbit's Hole

Invisible Ink

TMF Expert
Deep in a Rabbit's Hole
-------------
The truck tires shredded through the open field as they tried keeping their balance at this incredible rate of speed they were holding. Inside the chased truck were two women, both looking nervous and seemingly to have found themselves in a horrible game of cat and mouse with the idiot behind them in the Tow Truck. His vehicle was covered in mud and rust. Every piece of it shook and rattled as it followed closely behind the women. The younger of the two women ( 21 ) was huddled in the passenger seat and watching nervously through the glass of the back window.

"How far now?" The Driver shouted as she threw her truck into third gear.

Trembling, she tried scanning her brain to remember exactly where she had found that strange place she told her mother about.

"I don't know.. maybe a mile or so. I'm so scared!!" She shouted back, taking notice that the truck couldn't be any further than an inch behind their tailpipe.

Her mother quickly pushed the gas pedal to the floor and spun the wheel so they'd drive around an upcoming elm tree in a hurry. The Tow truck tried the same move, but the front bumper caught one of those thick roots and was suddenly spun like a top!

He didn't have time to either scream or react as his Tow Truck heaved and landed against its right side with a heavy thud.

Glass shattered as the truck basically came to pieces and broke down to nothing.

"Yes!! You did it!! " Her daughter shouted as she watched the truck roll one more time.

Her mother was hardly congradulating herself yet. This was far from over.

"Tiffany, I need you focused. Where is that place!" She asked again.

Tiffany rolled down the window and carefully poked her head out to get a better view. She remembered this place like the back of her hand, but that was during the day time. Now, it was nearly pitch black out here in the woods. Everything looked different...

"I remember seeing this scarecrow standing near where we found it the first time. Do you see anything like that on your side?" She asked her mom.

Ellan sort of glanced around to the left, but saw mostly dark trees looking back at her. She then glanced behind her just to make sure that stupid truck didn't actually get itself out of trouble. Then, as she prepared to stop the truck and get out on foot, Tiffany shouted!

"There it is! Right there!" She said with excitement as she pointed over to her left.

Ellan noticed it too. The scarecrow standing lonely in this weird field of dead corn stalks. It was dressed formally, a wrinkled suit, a tie, silk pants, but the head was that of pig. Snout and all. The eyes were big and cartoon-like and seemed to follow your own eyes when you tilted your head back and forth.

"Are you absolutely sure Tiffany?!" Ellan asked sternly.

"I'm positive mom! This is exactly where we were the first time!" Tiffany said, nudging her to stop the truck.

Ellan wasn't certain, but at this point, was too desperate to doubt her daughter. She pulled the keys from the ignition and slumped back in her chair. Her long brown hair sort of fanned out as she slowly rubbed her throbbing temples. Her skin tight leather jeans and that little thong were now mocking her for choosing them as she wiggled around trying to get more comfortable. She kicked off her sandals and pulled her left foot into her lap.

A little sole rubbing was in order for this poor woman as she started to weep softly.

"You've got to get back, but..." She sobbed.

"Mom..." Tiffany said, almost instantly trembling.

"But I can't lose you either..." She said between sobs.

Tiffany leaned over and embraced her mom with a hug as she tried to explain that everything would be fine once she got back down there. She was nearly a splitting image of her attractive mother. She had the curly, long dirty blonde hair, brown eyes, and a beautiful body. At the moment, she was wearing a little pair of jean shorts and some Disneyland Tank top. She was barefoot, and the soles of her feet were black with dirt.

"Mom... Listen to me.." She said.

Ellan turned to her daughter.

"You're not losing anyone today. I promise you I'll come back with her this time." Tiffany said as she held her mother's hand.

A few more minutes of hugging and then Tiffany jumped out of the truck and ran towards the scarecrow.

She glanced around the field and tried watching her step as she retraced her steps from earlier that day. She had her backpack on and enough supplies to get through any sort of natural disaster. Of course, where she was headed was the farthest thing from Natural...

And there it was...

That same rabbit hole from earlier..

Her eye's widened with glee as she ran towards it. She reached it in no time and knelt down near the edge. Tiffany leaned in a little and glanced down into it's dark throat.

It was silent and dark...

She turned back to where the truck was and started throwing her hands into the air as if to say,

"Mom! I found it!!"

Tiffany would've taken her mother with her, but she knew it would only put more of their lives in danger. Trish was already in bad shape, worse than what Tiffany told her mother about. She was a prisoner of a power hunger and viciously demented Goblin named Flynn. Words like ugly, hideous, fowl smelling, perverted, and dangerous weren't strong enough to describe this little freak.

More about that later...

Time was wasting and Tiffany needed to get herself back down there. Down through the Rabbit's hole...

She took in a deep breath, closed her eyes, and stepped inside...

-----------

Like a tunnel of magic, Tiffany was suddenly tossed around what appeared to be a water slide of glittering colors. They surrounded her as she slid downward towards Flynn's dungeon. The colors she came in contact with spread across her skin and dyed it as she tumbled down faster and faster.

Her feet were pink and her legs were red and green. Her stomach was purple, and her arms were blue. She was screaming with no sound and clawing at the sides of this slide as she grew faster and faster in speed.

Flynn was too busy preparing for his guests to hear Tiffany roll into his guest room and slam against the Grandfather Clock. He hopped forward a little and tried standing on his tippy toes to reach a little blue bottle of slime. His greenish black cotton tail twitched as he leaned upwards harder to grab at the bottle.

"Arrrggh.... come on with it!!" He shouted as he used his floppy black feet to hop into the air a little and quickly grab it.

It worked.

His left paw held the bottle tightly to his furry chest while the the right tried spinning the cap off in a hurry. His long black ears flopped back and forth as walked back into his viewing room. The left ear was riddled with little silver and gold rings that were driven into the skin. His little yellow eyes seemed to stare emotionlessly forward as he made his way back towards his special guest.

Meanwhile, Tiff wasn't far behind him. She was quietly watching the hideous little rabbit bounce out of the kitchen and into the viewing room. Flynn was nearly three feet tall, but didn't need another foot to scare you. He looked like a bunny rabbit that had fallen into a toxic pit and came out a mutant. Although his face was rather cute and bunny like, it was his attitude and addictions that made him the most vile.

Inside the viewing room, we find Trish and Flynn getting to know each other a little better. She is hogtied in the center of this small room with nearly two dozen lights pointing at her body and causing her to sweat unnaturally.

Her ankles and wrists have been bound together with a countless amount of ropes. A few leather belts were used to hold both her knees and her thighs tightly together and to further her from freedom.

That little bastard even tied her big toes together with shoelaces...

And to top it all off,

She was floating above the ground...

"I'm back darling.." Flynn said with a snicker as he hopped back into his viewing room.

He called it that because of all the little mirrors that covered the walls. Glancing through those mirrors would give you a look into the dreams of strangers. Their nightmares, their wet dreams, even their good ones. The viewing room was the place to be after a few hits from old Flynn's Opiate flute. He was known around these parts to play a mean flute...

"You didn't drop dead yet I see..." Trish said under her breath as she wiggled back and forth.

Flynn had stripped her of most clothing, but decided against fully nude. After all ,she deserved some dignity.

A thong made of dental floss and tea leaves was his idea of dignity...

"Are we ready to try again Human?" Flynn asked, raising her up and down in the air playfully.

She struggled and whined for him to stop it.

Tiffany was watching from the doorway of Flynn's kitchen. She slowly dropped to her knees and pulled her back pack off to find something. It was hard to watch her sister treated this way and not do anything about it, but she had no choice right now.

"I'll never give in!" She shouted.

Flynn hopped in a little closer and smile big.

"We'll see..."

"Most humans can't hold their laughter in while being tickled.." Flynn explained as he lowered his hogtied beauty to the ground. Once her tummy landed, she tried wiggling away like a worm.

"I'll escape! I'll find a way to hold it in!" She shouted as she wiggled her butt back and forth in her attempt to escape.

"Shall I begin with the soles of her feet Tiffany, or shall I start with her inner thighs..." Flynn asked his intruder.

Tiffany froze with fear. How the fuck did he know???

"Didn't think I knew you were here did you.." Flynn said, shaking his head.

She remained perfectly still as she starting zipping that back pack of hers up real quick.

Trish seemed happy to hear that her sister decided to come back for her!

But her smiles faded when she started feeling those soft and furry fingertips crawling across her back again.

"Oohhhhh!!!" She shouted as she arched her back.

"Come to see your little sister off?" he asked, as he started spider walking his way towards the cheeks of that wiggling ass.

Trish squirmed around and tried glancing back behind her as she closed her lips tight and focused on everything else in that room. But his fingers were fast little travelers, and did he ever know how to tickle a human.

With every touch, she would flinch and buck. Now laughter yet, but it wouldn't be much longer...

Tiffany wasn't just going to sit there and watch. She jumped up and darted angrily towards Flynn.

"Leave her ALONE!!!!" She shouted out like a war cry as she stormed into the room.

Flynn sighed, and wiggled the fingers of his right hand in her direction.

She was suddenly caught by a web of slime! She smacked into head first and found herself suddenly spread eagle and attached to this thing! It raised her into the air and then attached itself to the ceiling directly above them. She now had the best seat in town for the tickling show...

"I'll let you watch your sister suffer, and then we'll play with you.." Flynn said as he started down Trish's trembling legs.

"Ohhhh.. oh god!.. aRRGGG.... pLEASE!!! PLEASE!!"

She knew where this was going....

The soles of her bare feet were his next destination....

"Oh, what smelly soles you have today human.." Flynn explained as his little black nose inhaled her toes deeply.

She curled those little pudgy wigglers into a foot fist and hoped for the best.

"This is the best part for me.." Flynn said, pulling a few pieces of red string from beneath his right armpit.

Without warning Trish, he quickly tied little nooses around all of her free toes. Then, he wiggled his magically nose and suddenly a glowing rock was attached to the other ends of those ropes.

"Extend!! " He shouted.

And just like that, her little toes were pulled outward and extended. They turned pinkish red around where the nooses were holding on. The big toes were left bound to each other.

"My favorite part..." Flynn explained as he open his mouth and started lapping the heels of her feet.

"No nono nnono !! onon pleasEE!! Please!! No!!!" She begged, trying to wiggling or curl her toes in defense! Anything!!!

His tongue grew tired of the heels, and slowly dragged down her soft, butter like arches. This caused a howling reaction and a whinning cry from his captive as she begged his to stop.

"Aaaaaaahhh!!! Please!!! Please stop!!" She screamed, staring up at her sister for help.

All Tiffany could do was watch from her spiderweb prison as she was glued to the ceiling.

Flynn's tongue seemed to smear every single line on her nearly perfect feet. One at a time, from left foot to right foot. He was nibbling just under her toes when the first outburst of laughter came out of her...

"ahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahhaa NOOOOO!!!"

As she giggled, she started drooling and snorting as if something was choking her.

A clear blue vapor was coming out of her mouth as she howled with laughter. It wasn't much, but it was a start.

"That's it my human. Laugh! Laugh it all out!" Flynn said as he continued his sole assault.

Her feet were sweating as they were tickled harder. He now pulled his eager mouth away and was swiftly fingering her between the toes. Sawing back and forth without mercy..

"Shaha SHAH AHahahahae aehah ahehaeahehaheaehah HAHAHe!!"

The blue vapor coming from her mouth got longer with each laugh. It was as if her soul was being pulled out of her body.

Tiffany watched in horror with no way to help her. It was the worst thing Flynn could have done.

His fur fingers fingered between her toes as his other paw krept into a more excluded area of her body...

"ooOoOoooHHH!! AHA ahaa ahA H AHAHAHHAAA"

She wasn't expecting an intrusion of this kind....

His fingertips ran slowly from the entrance of her pussy to the hole in her ass without rest.

Flynn glanced up at Tiffany again and smiled.

"Aren't you glad you found my home again Tiffy?" He smiled.

She ignored him and tried holding in her cries as Trish bucked and banged and howled with innocent laughter.

Her vapor was getting much longer now....

"I told you not to come back girl.." He said, waving his finger.

Trish was wiggling like a worm on a hook as Flynn's longest finger found itself inside her.

"Ahaha HAHA hea aehaea ooohhh!!"

The soles of her feet were pink and smelling of sweat. She was being tickled like never before. She was also having trouble breathing as that strange blue vapor kept growing from her mouth.

He was right. When Tiffany found his hole for the first time several years ago, Flynn agreed to let her go if she promised never to return. He explained that this was a place where humans didn't belong. This was a place that was never supposed to exist. Someone must have told her how to find this hole. But who would actually go down it?

Tiffany would...

She found that inside this hole was a place where dreams could be viewed. A magically place where all her inner secret desires came true. It was incredible. Flynn was the only thing that made this place disgusting.

But he was doing his job.

A dream guard...

When he let her leave, Flynn explained very carefully to never come back.

But she found it impossible not to stop thinking about it. She daydreamed all the time. She lost her friends, stopped going to school, and got her mom into all sorts of trouble.

The guy in the tow truck for example..

A repo man looking to take their truck away...

Tiffany's court appearances and stays in teen prison ended up costing her mom a fortune. She lost nearly everything.

So, one day Tiffany decided to go back to that hole. Only this time, she brought her 19 year old sister.

But as she watched her sister getting tickled out of her mind from a slimy spider web on Flynn's ceiling, she began to wonder....

If this shit was laced with something!!

She suddenly came to on the couch of her best friend's house. Startled, confused, drugged up, thirsty and half naked, Tiffanyt stumbled to her feet and tried making her way towards the bathroom.

Keith looked up from his lounge chair and watched her zombie walking towards the bathroom.

She found the door and turned the knob almost immediately.

"HEY!!!! WHAT THE HELL?!!" A naked showering Amy screamed as Tiffany burst into the room and kneeled into the toilet.

Amy realized it wasn't Keith...

"Tiff?" She asked.

::Horrible throwing up sound::

"Ewwwwwww..." Amy screamed.

A few minutes later....

Amy burst out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel and stormed in to where Keith was sitting on the couch playing Xbox.

She crossed her arms and frowned at her boyfriend.

"What the hell did you give her?" Amy asked sternly.

Keith glanced up and smiled as he went back to Halo.

"Keith!!" She shouted. " What the fuck did you give her?"

He looked up again and lost the smile.

"It's called Rabbit Hole." He said, holding up a sandwich bag of weed.

"Did you try it first before giving it to her?" She asked.

Keith nodded his head yes.

"Okay, then why is she throwing up in our bathroom and you're sitting here like a moron?" She asked.

"Because she thought it would be cool to try and outdo me. She went way too far and there was nothing I could do to stop her. Alright? Can I go back to saving the planet now?"

"Grow the fuck up.." She snapped as she ran back down the hall.

"Yeah.. yeah.." He whispered under his breath.

Amy tapped against the door of the bathroom.

"Tiffy? You okay in there honey?" She asked softly.

There wasn't an answer at first.

"Tiffany?" She asked again before opening the door.

Amy's eyes widenend to the size of goofballs. She stepped back and screamed in shock!

"AaaaaaaaaAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaHHhhhh!!!"

*End of Transmission

wow Ink, that was very different from anything I've read on here, and what a crazy twist at the end! I hope you continue this story, you got me intrigued wondering what really happened to Tiffany, did she really have a sister named Trish who was captured by Flynn, or was it all a drug-induced hallucination? and did she die at the end? lol I've never had weed that made me hallucinate a rabbit hole of dreams, but it was definitely an interesting idea :D

well now i've read everything..shades of alice in wonderland..in more ways than one. what an ending..but surely not the end, right Inky? and that hole seemed a tad familiar, a bit similar to our collaborated story.. hmm i'm wondering, is there really a weed called the rabbit hole? fantastic job as always..

smiling BIG

:devil:

Thanks everyone!

Siamese DreAm, thanks for reading! Yes, this wasn't your average weed.

Did Tiffany really have a sister?? Did she die???

What exactly did Amy see in that bathroom???

more importantly, will I ever tell.... :manicd:

Izzy, Such a sweetie! I was thinking you might have been mad at me...

You're right to think that this story had shades of our influence! Good eye.

We're cool, right?

Mr. Ticklishscribe, thanks man.

Great read my friend!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

now Ink.. why on earth would i be mad at you????

Wow, you threw me completely off with that ending! Very good. Shorter for what you usually do but amazing none the less. I liked it alot.

Great story, Ink. Very unique and creative. You definitely put your imagination to work on this one. I hope you will continue this one.

Great story! It drew me right in. Very cool characters and magical world. An opiate addicted, three foot tall, pierced, evil bunny… oh lord lol… it doesn’t get any cooler. I hope we see more of them.

Blushing on the inside

:wub:

Shadow,

I'm really glad you saw this one and enjoyed it. If I can give anything back to someone that has brought me joy through reading ,then it was a success! Thanks Man.

MTJ,

Honored isn't a big enough word... so I'll try this.. REALLY HONORED

Thanks my friend

Sultry,

I know it was a little shorter than my usual, but this wasn't a RED SOLE Diary installment and those are really LONG!! I'm thrilled that you liked it though! Thanks sweets!

Ayla,

I'm always happy to attractive new readers! Did Flynn scare you, or did you find him cool in a strange way? I went crazy with the this tripped out idea of a bad drug trip with Wonderland vibes and strange situations.

I don't know..

I'm glad you liked it though!! Thanks for telling me! :wub:

Great READ

this story was a great one because of its ties to alice and wonderland and the crazy tickling and madness and stuff :atom:

did anyone else think that :woot:

The scarecrow...standing lonely in this weird field of dead corn stalks. It was dressed formally, a wrinkled suit, a tie, silk pants, but the head was that of pig. Snout and all. The eyes were big and cartoon-like and seemed to follow your own eyes when you tilted your head back and forth.

What a perfect image..! So "King-esque"...Impressive!

Looking forward to more--

Mistress Aura :justlips:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back