• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Encinitas High School tickling (fiction fm/f)

Grolsch

TMF Regular
Hi all. This is a purely fictional story. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental, blah blah blah. I intend to write some more stories with the same characters, so if you like the story, please let me know. If you hate it, I won't post more of the same. I hope you like it.

WATCHING: Encinitas High tickling part 1

Amber and Jackie were both seniors and certainly the most attractive girls in school, but in quite different ways. Jackie had an extremely pretty face and with her light brown shoulder length hair, she resembled a young Elizabeth Montgomery. She had an excellent body. At about 5’7 and 115 pounds, her dimensions were 34c-24-32. Long-legged, fit and lean, Jackie had already started a successful modeling career. She had even appeared on the cover of Shape magazine twice. In contrast to the model stereotype, Jackie was smart, friendly, had a great sense of humor , an excellent athlete in track and volleyball and was generally well-liked. She actually had received an athletic scholarship for volleyball at UCLA, but planned to focus on a modeling career. Jackie thought college would always be there, but modeling depended on so many other things. Unless anybody thought at first glance that she might be less than intelligent, Jackie could already speak in Spanish, German and could recite many sections of Shakespeare’s works.

Depending on the average teen boys’ taste, either Jackie or Amber could be judged as more attractive. Compared to Jackie, Amber was a much, much larger girl.. Amber was also 5’7”, but weighed closer to 165 pounds. Her face, while full, was beautiful. Her face reminded people of a young Linda Evangelista. Beyond that, her very voluptous body garnered lots of attention. Her dimensions were 40dd-30-40. Indeed, Amber had very large breasts, wide hips, just the start of love handles and was quite self-conscious about it. Jackie would often wear short, tight shirts that slightly showed her defined belly, while Amber dressed more conservatively in looser-fitting clothes.

Like Jackie, Amber was smart and popular. She wasn’t much of an athlete, but was more academically oriented. She had won several local science awards and wanted to be a research chemist. She planned to attend UC-San Diego after graduation and had already received a scholarship. Sometimes, because of her very high-pitched voice and (she suspected) because of her chest size, people at first did not take her seriously as a student. This motivated her to work that much harder.

There was another major difference between them, though, one that somebody took advantage of almost every day. Amber was extremely, horribly, frighteningly ticklish. Jackie was not ticklish at all.

Jackie and Amber had been friends for at least 10 years. They would study together, take the same classes and double date. They had an excellent friendship. Jackie knew Amber’s terrible weakness, while Amber knew Jackie was immune to any tickling. Since they were kids, Jackie would occasionally subject Amber to some tickle torture. She knew exactly where to get Amber, but rarely tickled her so much as to cause her significant distress. Lately, though, Jackie had started a ritual she called “the morning tickle”.

This morning, Amber stood in the Encinitas high school courtyard, looking nervously at her watch. 10 minutes until the bell would signal, the doors would open and she could get inside the school and to the relative safety of teacher supervision. Then she saw Jackie.

Amber backed against the wall and held her notebook over her stomach. Jackie was with their common friend Tonya. ‘Hi, Amber, how’s it going?’, Jackie said with a bit of a taunt, and wiggled her fingers in a half-tickling, half-hello motion. She knew how nervous that made Amber. ‘Jackie, you promised yesterday you wouldn’t tickle me today’, Amber protested. Tonya said ‘hey, that’s right, and hi, Amber, how are you!’.

Jackie replied ‘well, that was yesterday!’. She launched both hands towards Amber’s underarms, getting her fingers between Amber’s closed arms. ‘It’s time for your morning tickle’.

Amber screamed and dropped her notebook. She started laughing and shaking to get free. This had become a morning ritual Amber dreaded. ‘HEE HEE HEE JACKIE NO HEE HEE!’, and she got Jackie’s hands out of her sensitive armpits. Jackie started trying to poke Amber’s belly, while Amber tried to protect herself. She bent over and stuck out her arms to catch Jackie’s hands. ‘Your boobs are in my way!’, laughed Jackie. That combined with Amber’s moving and blocking with her hands made it hard for Jackie to get to Amber’s belly. The occasional poke would get through, making Amber jump and shriek. ‘EEE! EEE! QUIT! TONYA HELP! EEE!’.

Tonya laughed ‘Oh no, what do you want me to do, I’m not involved!’.

Jackie was still poking at Amber’s belly, but replied to Tonya ‘That’s right, because you’re ticklish too!’, and she squeezed Tonya’s side. Tonya jumped, but wasn’t nearly as ticklish as Amber. Jackie reached down and squeezed Amber’s right knee. Amber was ticklish virtually everywhere, but her knees were her most sensitive spot. Amber shrieked and doubled over while hopping on one foot. ‘YEEE PLEASE NO!’.

Then, two boys, Fred and the new guy Scott walked over to the show. Fred yelled “Jeez, Jackie, take it easy on Jello!’. The boys had many nicknames for Amber: Jello, Jugs and Cowgirl to name a few. Mostly, they never called her those names to her face, but she didn’t seem to get so mad at Jello. Scott moved behind Jackie. ‘Yeah, how would you like it?’, and he squeezed her sides then ran his fingers up her ribs. He was impressed by both how firm she was and that she absolutely didn’t flinch.

Jackie stopped tickling Amber for a minute. ‘Sorry, Scott. I’m not ticklish!’. Jackie had a huge smile on her face. ‘But most everybody else is, it’s so fun!’ and she poked Scott’s belly. Scott jumped back and put his hand over his stomach. He was ticklish, but he didn’t want to let on how much. Fred had dated Jackie before and they were still friends. ‘It’s true, man, she isn’t ticklish at all, but she’ll get ya all the time’. Fred knew how awful it was. Jackie tickled him all the time too. Scott said ‘No way, everybody’s ticklish somewhere’. ‘Try it out’, Jackie taunted. She held her arms out. Amber was mainly glad Jackie wasn’t tickling her anymore. Scott tried rubbing Jackie’s sides, her underarms, her neck, her belly, nothing. He was a little excited at getting to move his hands up and down a person who might soon be a nationally known model. ‘She’s so firm, so gorgeous, I can’t believe she’s letting me touch her like this, god let her be ticklish somewhere’, Scott thought. He said ‘take off your shoes’. Fred told him not to bother, she wasn’t ticklish on her feet either. Tonya said ‘She’s just too perfect!’.

‘Damn. Well, I’ll just have to tickle Amber then!’. Scott jumped behind Amber, grabbed her sides and started squeezing. Amber went ballistic, shaking from side to side and rocking back and forth. ‘EEEE HEHHE EHHH HEEE HEE HEEH EEEE NO PLEASE!’. She was flailing around. Fred was staring at her chest and his mouth became dry. He thought to himself ‘those jugs are going to fly out of her shirt…they’re like basketballs…god that’s hot!’. Scott stopped after a few seconds, but slid his arms underneath Amber’s shoulders. He held out her arms and rocked her backwards a bit. ‘Tickle her!’, he yelled. Amber was terrified. ‘NO!’. Scott held her so that Amber’s back arched so that her breasts jutted out like turrets on a battleship. Fred still stared, dry-mouthed and almost frozen. Jackie wiggled her fingers against Amber’s exposed belly for a second, making her chortle loudly.

Tonya watched as all this transpired. Jackie laughing & flirting, Amber screaming, shaking and laughing that funny high-pitched laugh, Scott & Fred fixed on Amber and Jackie. Tonya liked both girls, they had all been friends throughout high school. She had to admit to herself, though, a little resentment, just a little, towards them. Tonya was reasonably bright, had plans to go to college (albeit on student loans), certainly well-liked, but not really a star. She was short, about 5’3”, and reasonably pretty with long dark hair, a year-round tan and got some attention from boys but did not date a lot. Jackie was so pretty, she thought, so smart, a star athlete, a model, so darned nice and not stuck up, she really was the perfect person. Guys drooled over her, but Jackie never let it go to her head. You just could not hate her.

Amber was probably the smartest person she knew, had a beautiful face and Tonya thought if she could lose weight she could probably model also. But, lord, those breasts, she thought. She could see the boys in school, even the teachers, staring at them as Amber went through the day. They bounced like they had lives of their own. It bought Amber so much attention. And even though Tonya did not particularly want to be tickled like that, that got Amber attention too. Boys loved her, and she was brilliant, beautiful and so on. Tonya liked them, but felt a little overwhelmed by them sometimes.

Jackie knew the fun, the “morning tickle” was over. ‘OK, stop it guys, we’re torturing Amber too much’, she said. Scott let her go. Amber’s gorgeous face was bright red. ‘I hate you guys’, but she was only half-serious. Amber liked her friends. She didn’t really enjoy the jokes about her body, but she knew it was basically a compliment. She really did hate being tickled. The bell sounding the first class rang, and the 5 of them went inside.

Later…why Amber hates being tickled so much!

Very well done! Please continue. I wonder if anyone, after much hard work and exploration, will be able to break the beautiful Jackie?

dig dug

kOooooooo

Well.....even though I'm a hardcore feet tickling fan, overall, this story is cute in a way. You could have made Jackie take off ehr shoes and then find out she's ticklish. That would have been ko0!
Please continue! Just please include feet tickling next time!
DLK

Thanks for the positive feedback. I'm sure there's negative feedback out there somewhere. Anyway, fear thee not, there's some foot-tickling in the works and we'll see if Jackie is ticklish somewhere after all. Glad you're entertained.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back