• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Carmela Sopprano Request

library tickler

TMF Novice
In every season of the Sopprano's, one of the hot female characters gets tickled by somebody. In season one, it was carmela, season four had a hot agent getting it from Christopher, and season three had medow getting tickled by her boyfriend. Anyone think they can write a story about one (or more) of these beautiful ladies? good luck with this (and get someone else to start your car).

Carmella Caught.

This is my first attempt at writing a story, so bare with me here.

It's sunday night at the sopranos house. Tony is late for dinner, and Carmela is starting to get nervous. There is a knock on the door.

"If he's been with another guma, I'm gonna kill him", she thinks to herself, oppening the door. "Where the hell have you..MPHF". Before she can finish her sentece, a tall man in a ski mask places a damp rag over her mouth. Within seconds, Carmella Soprano is unconious in the back of the steak-out van.

When she finally awoke, she was in complete and total shock. She was sitting in what could only be described as a converted dentis chair. Her wrists were secured above her head, and her feet were trapped in a pair of stocks. To make matters worse, she was completely naked.

"Who are you" she demanded. "Do you know who my husband is? Either let me go, or you'll all be sleaping with the fishes".

"Oh, I think we are quite safe from your brute of husband, Mrs. Soprano", replied a familiar voice. Daniel, the young women that Adriana had brought over to sunday dinner, was now standing beside Carmela's bare feet. Carm looked at the agent's grey pantsuit with disgust.

"So you don't approve of my work? Fair enough. But you are going to tell me what happened to Adriana"

"What? I don't know what your talking abOUT", Carmela shrieked as Daniel's long nails scratched across her defencles bare soles. "Please, don't. I can't stand being tickled. you've got to believe me, i don't know anything".

"Sorry Mrs. Soprano, but the night is still young",

To be continued....

------------
what do you think so far?

I would love to see this continued with meadow included as well.

Mmmm Meadow strapped down on top of her mother facing her, with feet also in stocks but upside down ;)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back