• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Asian foot tickling story (fictional) here!!!

tKwRiter

TMF Regular
Well, I write a lot of Asian tickling stories (cuz I'm Asian and they're my favorite subject to write). I hope you like this one. I had another one I wrote, but I guess it's somewhere back there in the forum something called "Ling's Cash." Please repost with comments and ideas. I would appriate a lot. Oh yea...this part will be coming soon. Don't know when...don'e know how:devil:
Enjoy!

Ticklish Asian Bookworm

It was a sunny day as Jean was relaxing in her car reading her English book. She was an beautiful Asian girl with a beautiful face, with her skin soft as silk. She was wearing flip-flops as she rested her feet on the outside of the window, dangling those beautful tooties. She was only in college, and is a bookworm. She studies a lot and gets A+s on her tests and homework. This made a few people jelious, especially her friend, Mike.

" Hey Jean," A hoarse voice shattered her peace, causing her to look up and seeing it was Mike standing by the door, next to her feet. " What are ya doin?"

" Hey Mike. I'm just reading."

"You're just reading your English book on your friend time? Man...you never had fun!" Mike lifted one eyebrow higher than the other.

"Well, I do have fun...just don't know what to do." She said without looking at him.

" You're so cute. I don't understand why you don't want to go out with someone." He retorted, looking at her unpolished toes wriggling her flip-flops. " Lot's of guys in high school asked you out, but you rejected all of them."

Jean let out a slight smirk, continuing reading her textbook. Then she said, "well, I think studying is important. Love is just a bunch of mush."

"You always make me feel so stupid in class. It's like you don't have any weakness at all."

"I guess you have to figure my weaknesses yourself." She mocked jokingly.

He looked at her for a couple of minutes and then a loud slap on the ground caught his attention. It was Jean's slipper that feel from her right foot from wriggling so hard. Her feet were crossed, revealing her flawless soles and high arches.

"Hey, can you pick that up for me?" Jean chirped, still didn't lift her eyes off the text.

Mike knew he had hit the jackpot. The word weakness echoed in his mind as he glanced at her feet. Her unpolished toes, milky white soles, arches, just everything a tickler just need to quench his thrist of tickling. He did quicky, before Jean noticed his timing of getting her slipper, scratched the middle of her exposed sole. She let out a soft giggle and before she could pull her feet in, he wrapped one arm around both feet.

"Hehe...hey! What are you doing?" She demanded in her little girl voice.

"Showing you one of you weakness" He proclaimed and dragged his finger back and forth her arch, bursting her into more musical laughter. He saw a pillow in the backseat and grabbed it when he stopped tickling her. He then placed it underneath her feet. Then, he reached inside her car and pushed the button to bring the window up. Once it was done rolling the window, he let go of the button when the rim of the window was touching his arm. He pulled his arm out, seeing two feet stuck out of the car window.

"And the lesson begins..." He let out a wry grin.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back