• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Disgracing The Family

Illtcklu

3rd Level Blue Feather
There was a young virgin that was going out on a date for the first time and she told her grandmother about it.

Her grandmother says, "Sit here and let me tell you about those young boys. He is going to try to kiss you; you are going to like that, but don't let him do that."

She continued, "He is going to try to feel your breast; you are going to like that, but don't let him do that. He is going to try to put his hand between your legs; you are going to like that, but don't let him do that.

Then the grandmother said, "But, most importantly, he is going to try to get on top of you and have his way with you. You are going to like that, but don't let him do that. It will disgrace the family."

With that bit of advice in mind, the granddaughter went on her date and could not wait to tell her grandmother about it. The next day she told her grandmother that her date went just as the old lady said.

She said, "Grandmother, I didn't let him disgrace the family. When he tried, I turned him over, got on top of him and disgraced his family."

Wooo! Go her and her disgracing powers.

Yeah.

*cough*

Ill your jokes are classic.

General Zod said:
Just wondering what color her hair was :imouttahe

well seeing as how smart she was.. i would say blonde, wouldn't you o General Zod? :firedevil

General Zod said:
She said it Not me :blaugh: :manicd: :angel:

o crap... did i do it yet again???? sighs.. i'll get you yet, General, if i must call out all the super heroes to help...and she was smart so there.. wasn't she? :D

LOL, excellent joke. :blaugh:

Izzy... Izzy... Izzy... quit while your ahead.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back