• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Golfing With The Wife

Illtcklu

3rd Level Blue Feather
A man staggers into casualty with two black eyes and a five iron wrapped around his throat.

Naturally the doctor asks him what happened. "Well, it was like this," said the man. "I was having a quiet round of golf with my wife when she sliced her ball into a pasture of cows.

"We went to look for it and while I was rooting around, I noticed one of the cows had something white at its rear end.

"I walked over and lifted up the tail and sure enough, there was my wife's golf ball -- stuck right in the middle of the ... well that's when I made my mistake."

"What did you do?" asks the doctor.

"Well, I lifted the tail and yelled to my wife, 'Hey, this looks like yours!'"

now this one i don't get.... sighs...

isabeau said:
now this one i don't get.... sighs...
He was saying how the ball looked like her's. But it sounds like he's saying that the cow's ass looks like her's.

:jester:

HeavenlyTickle said:
He was saying how the ball looked like her's. But it sounds like he's saying that the cow's ass looks like her's.

:jester:

thanks hon..to think i must have a joke explained by an eighteen or nineteen year old..sighs.. lolol..

Wrapped around his neck, eh? I'd have bet a dollar that he'd have come in with it in the same place as he'd found the ball in the cow!

When I saw the title, 'golfing with the wife'....

My first thought was; does he use her as a club, a ball or a tee?
Guess my mind just works differently (when it works at all!).

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back