• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling story sexual content short story excerpt

scrooem

TMF Novice
I am not sure if this is the place to post this. It is part of a multi-chapter story about Rose Tickle, Private Eye, on her first caper involving several characters. The obvious bad villianess is Mistress Lilith. Lots of bondage, tickling, in private parts, vourysim, and domination. This story is not ment for the young at heart or those under 18, if you dont care for this sort of stuff please remove it at your will.

scroo...

Rose Tickle, Private Eye

chapter 3

Rose Tickle, Private Investigator, looked on in amazement as Mistress Lillith tickled tortured the poor, bound, helpless, quivering woman. Her pleas for mercy fell on deft ears. It seemed to be that the Mistress gained power and strength from this sort of torture. The more laughter she produced with her soft and gentle strokes, the brighter the glow came across the Mistress’ face.
“Well my dear, you seem to be in a very ticklish situation.....and I like it! HA! HA! HA!” the Mistress spoke with delight.
“HA! HA! HA! PLEASE HEE HEE HEE, NO MORE! HA! HA! HA!” was all the poor woman could get out before the Mistress renewed her attack.
Now she signaled for her slaves to tickle torture her whole body, covering every ticklish spot. Paying special attention to her hot wet space and swollen nipples. The woman was caressed beyond relief, forcing her body into spasms of laughter and ticklish quivering. Slowly the urge for her to orgasm began.
As her sides and breasts were being feathered her special space was getting gently tickled, her feet were wrinkling, trying to escape scratching finger tips, her laughter turned to moans and giggles. Panting for air, her heaving chest brought her nipples closer to the tongue of her torturer. With one quick flick, shock waves of pleasure raced through her body. Arching her back farther, now both nipples were getting quick tongue flicks. Each flick bringing her closer. The soft tipped feather caressing her lips back and forth, up and down, just soft enough to tickle, if only she could cause more pressure.
One of the slaves felt pity on her captive and slipped a gentle finger into her captives hot wet quivering space. She let out a gasp and tightened up, almost grasping a hold of that elusive finger. Shifting her hips she could rub against the wonderful finger, just enough, maybe, it could happen.
“And just what are YOU DOING!!!” the mistress snapped.
“Please forgive me mistress....I, I thought I could tease her more this way.” the slave stammered.
“I think NOT! She is not to cum, not now...not until I say. Do you understand?” the slave bowed her head and nodded.
“So, just to make sure, you put your feet into her hands and let her service them.”
“Oh no mistress, please, you know I am extremely ticklish and cannot stand for my feet to be touched....please Mistress, NO!” the salve begged in vain. The others stopped tickling momentarily, giving their captive a rest. The slave was bound, her hands above her head, sat her in a chair and tied her feet to the hands of the captive woman. Immediately the captive raked her nails along the arches of the slave achieving instantaneous results.
“AAAAAGGGGG HAHAHAHA...NO NO NO...HEHEHEHE...PLEASE ....HEHEHE NONO...HAHA...” the slave twisted and pulled trying to escape the foot tickling torture.
“Hmmmmm... how about this...” then the Mistress ran a finger across the bikini clad slave, poking and tickling along the way.
“HO HO HO NO MISTRESS...NO NO NO...HEHEHE...PLEASE NO..HEHE...” one hand slipped between her thighs and began to rub her causing her to jump and laugh and moan and laugh some more.
The captive taking full advantage of her limited tickling power she dished it out in handfuls, scratching and tickling, until her tickle torture began again.
The private eye watched as the bound captive scratched and tickled the slaves feet. A slight devilish grin appeared across the face of the prisoner. Her reddened face and teary eyes began to glow knowing that she was tickle torturing another. The slave was now the object of the Mistress and the other slaves.
“OH OH HAHAHAHAHAHA Pleeeeeease HEHEHEHEHE MisssssssstreEHEHHEEH HAHAHA” was all the slave could muster between gasps.
“So, was this the sort of teasing you were planning for on our ticklish captive?” as the Mistress ripped off the slaves bikini bottoms. The mistress pointed to one of the other tickle slaves to kneel between the bound slaves legs and gently trace a finger around her special space.
“OH PLEASE MISTRESSSSSS” the slave stammered. The tickling was getting her so wet and aching for more attention than she could possibly receive.
The bound captive continued her ravishing of the slaves feet stroking, raking dancing her fingertips across her arches.
Rose Tickle was now engrossed fully with the sight, slipping her hand into her panties gently teasing herself, holding her breath as she masturbated. Almost wanting to be either slave or captive, being brought, unwilling to orgasm, by a multitude of fingertips.
“MISTRESS PLEASE LET ME CUM!!!!!” the bound slave shouted as her body withered beneath the torturous fingertips. With an evil grin the Mistress stroked the slaves sides, gently kneading her breasts, pulling her hair, tickling her underarms causing the slave to thrash about. With a quick nod one of the slaves jumped between the captives legs and thrust a huge thick vibrating dildo into her. With a gasp and a moan, not missing a beat tickling the salve she quivered, the bound slave felt a tongue squirm and thrust its way into her and both began to rock and sway. The pleasure was mounting within both as the motions picked up pace. The private eye was rubbing her fingers furiously. Magically at the same moment all three burst into orgasmic delight, quivering and panting.

go figure...

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back