• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I won't ever be late for work again f/f feet

saratk

TMF Master
I just got a new job…It’s pretty good. Great pay, work is rewarding, but I have the strictest, most sadistic boss ever. She has this pair of old colonial stocks in the corner of her room, that has “Laffin Stocks” painted on the front and a sign above that says “jump in and get tickled for every minute your late! With a feather next to it.” First time I saw it, I thought it was really cute and someone told me, that they didn’t think it was a joke, that they never witnessed anyone go in, but they heard rumors that it’s happened before. But only when people are late…and I’m never late.

I wake up like normal at 7:00. Have to be at work at 9, don’t need to rush, but nothing can really go wrong this morning, or I will be late. I jump in the shower, wash myself off and dry off. I put some lotion on my feet as a forced, involuntary smile comes across my face. My dress code at work is very dressy so I lay everything out before hand. We don’t deal with any other companies, that’s just how Miss Flash likes it. I put on my underwear and nude nylons that are light colored, almost a nude white, put on a pair of black dress pants, a pink button up shirt. I walk around my hard wood floored room…”Shoes…shoes..” Oh dammit they are downstairs, and I gotta walk across carpet. This is gonna sound crazy, but if I walk on carpet in bare feet, fine, socks fine, shoes fine. If I wear nylons on carpet, it tickles too much. My feet are that ticklish. One of my friends from high school is the same way, but I found this out on prom night. I was wearing nylons for the first time strangely and I walked across my carpet and I fell down in the hallway laughing. I was kind of “skating” but still. Was not expecting that. My mom thought it was hilarious. I tickled the hell out of her later. But yes. My feet are extraordinarily ticklish. That same night, had my shoes off during the dance, sitting at a table, my date goes under the table and tickles the hell out of my feet and I fall off my chair and knock a bunch of stuff over. I got a rep the last week of school for that.
Anyway, I take my first step in the hallway, I walk as fast as I can on the carpet, giggling the whole way. I put my makeup on, my strappy heels, and I’m out the door!

On the freeway and I notice cars are slowing down…stopping completely….there is a huge accident up ahead…this is NOT happening. I sit in traffic for an hour, dreading wearing nylons and lotioning my feet. I quickly park and I get out of my car my heels make a ton of noise on the concrete as I approach the building sweating. I walk in sneak to my desk, maybe she didn’t see me. Miss Flash walks over to my desk from her office. She is a very pretty woman of about 50. She has blonde hair, that is cut kind of like Martha Stewart, she is short, wears thick glasses and red lipstick, has red nails and is always wearing a business skirt.

"nice of you to come in there Heather!" Miss Flash stands above your desk
I turn around and see her standing infront of me, "oh hi miss Flash, I didn't see you there"
"well i did see that you were not here for the first hour or so of work"
I gulp "I'm sorry ma'am there was this huge accident and-”
“That’s enough….into my office” She says.
I follow her slowly as she briskly walks into her office and shuts her blinds and the door behind me.
“Well Heather, do you know the consequence of being late?”
I try to play dumb “N-no ma’m, I assume I have to leave late?”
She laughs at that response “No, I’m afraid not. I have impimented some laughing stocks. I know that you think it’s really funny that you’re late, so I am going to show you how funny it is. I’m going to tickle your feet for every minute late” My feet? Oh my God, I really should not have worn nylons today. My feet begin to sweat.
“Ma’m, is it ok that I go to the bathroom? My nylons are itching me.
“Absolutely…(I start for the door in relief) Not! In the seat.
I nervously sit down, she briskly sits in front of me as if she’s done all this a million times, takes off her glasses and tells me to take my shoes off. I take my shoes off my tiny size 5 and a half feet and she grabs my ankles and puts them in the stocks and locks them up. I start to think to myself *what is she going to do to me? Why did I have to wear nylons today, why?
"well heather i have to set the timer, how many minutes late were you?"
"an hour" I say hanging my head knowing what is coming
"ok...glad work for me is slow today" she sits in front of my helpless feet and sets the timer for an hour. The next hour was insane. The most insane hour of my life.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She started just by rubbing my nyloned feet. As many boyfriends have found out the hard way, I can’t even handle that. I close my eyes and try to block it out but it’s not working. I start smiling then giggling. Oh no. she knows they’re REAL ticklish now. My toes are curling and trying to block my soles with each other. She starts off by tickling the sides of both of my feet, then the heel of my left foot, then she digs into the heel of my right foot and at the same time, pokes and teases my left sole. I begin to giggle lightly as she tickles my feet and shakes my head from side to side. She lets her fingers lightly dance on my right sole and then starts digging in a little more. Then she starts stroking my soles. I lightly kick my feet as much as I can, but can’t escape the tickling.

She grabs my right foot and with one hand, starts scratching my nyloned sole, then starts tickling the sides and soles with both hands, then keeps switching off focusing on my left, then right foot, the tops, then the bottoms. That drives me crazy and sends me into hysterics not knowing what’s coming. Then she goes under my toes and I scream at the top of my lungs and try to get out. She starts scratching both of my soles some more then bends my toes back and rakes my arches. The stocks are shaking so much and I am screaming, I just can’t help it. The nylons are making me so ticklish and I’m helpless. She moves up to the ball of my foot and I throw my head back and begin to laugh really hard.

She tests out how ticklish my feet are again. She trys to just poke at my feet and I guard my foot with the other one. She tries all different parts of my feet ad then the spreads my toes back again and says “On a scale of 1-10, how ticklish are your feet?” I say 11 and she thinks that is silly
Sara: i test out just how ticklish your feet are, i try to lightly poke your feet and talk about how i am barely touching you and touch your toes and say were gonna go slow and find yout your toes anr heels are not that ticklish and that it's your soles and then i spread you're toes back and tickle and ask you on a scale of 1-10 how ticklisy your feet are, then she quickly scribbles my soles for giving a silly (but honest answer) I throw my head back laughing, begging for her to stop trying to tell her I’m ticklish. And I just keep laughing and begging for the next several minutes. I laugh a lot and my laugh is very high pitched I am a petite blonde, I’ve been told I look like Jennifer Tilly, but thinner, but I can see it in the face. I have a much more feminie voice than her though. Miss Flash takes out a feather and starts stroking my soles. I let out little gigges and start to flex my toes and try to get away from the feather begging her to stop.

She lightly teases my soles Bends my toes back and strokes my soles, my toes fight to clench but she won’t let me. Her fingers slowly dance and try to get into my baby toes. I keep lightly giggling , trying to move my feet but am exhausted and pretty much give up. I have 10 minutes to go. Can I make it? She grabs my soles again and for the next 10 minutes she relentlessly scratches my soles with a lot of speed and intensity. I throw my head back and laugh uncontrollably, begging her to stop. I am flailing and I try to do anything to get away but I can’t I laugh so hard that I’m no longer even laughing…just shaking my head from side to side with my mouth open. Face totally red. This goes on for 10 more minutes. One hour total. I fell like I am never going to get out. I will never be late again.

Very nice.

Well written and great descriptions. I really liked it.

Thats part of the beauty of stories...I wrote what works for me, but you can imagine whatever you want :wavingguy

That story was great! I've had a fascination with stocks ever since fourth grade. I clearly remember the teacher showing us a history book with a drawing of a man in stocks. For weeks, I imagined myself being put in stocks - and then some people coming along and taking my shoes off. Then they would tickle my feet as much as they wanted! I've also had a few dreams like that, even to this day. :tickle:

Tkld4ever

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back