• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Howard Stern talks about tickling for a half-hour

Rockauthor

TMF Master
Howard Stern talks about tickling for a half-hour today

Howard Stern mentioned a video tape sent to him from tickling community icon Yaqi. I believe it was a nine minute promo tape of a documentary he produced on tickling. At first, Howard really didn't want to talk about it because He said he was getting tired of promoting other people's stuff and making them rich. But then the King of all Media broke down and admitted that he was really into tickling and was digging it ( :veryhappyHooray!). He criticized Yaqi and some of the women in his video brutally, though. He called Yaqi disturbing to look at and really made fun of this one girl he said to have body hair and a belly ring. Anyway, he played a good portion of the tape on today's radio show while he, co-host Robin, and sidekick Artie Lange analyzed (goofed) on it. Again, he expressed how much he liked to see girls tied up and tickled, and said he would have Yaqi in studio to tickle a few girls ( :veryhappy Horray!:veryhappyHooray!) He also said that during his trip to Vegas, one of the models who was in his movie Private Parts was going to be tied up an tickled by a listener in exchange for promoting her calender (see nontkl's thread on the ticklish celebrities page). This was a very cool thing today, and hopefully this is a major step in really getting tickling out there in the mainstream. :veryhappy Hooray!:veryhappyHooray! :veryhappyHooray!

Rockauthor

Last edited:
Awesome!

Howard definately can get brutal but that's his style and at this point I finally say.. he's one of us. The reality sunk in.

DK :D

I listen to him almost every stinking morning and this of all mornings I opt for the today show?! uugggh! are there any audio clips of this anywhere?

oh well, I prob would have choked and spit coffee all over. so I am better off having missed it. right? lol (waaa!) :dropatear

Not to worry, Ayla ny

If you get the E channel on your basic cable, you'll get a chance to actually SEE the segment on television in the not-too-distant future. Smile!:)

Advertising!

Does Howard know the URL of the TMF? Maybe we should all flood his e-mail with the TMF web address!:D

Very impressive. If Howard fully comes out of the tickling closet, the possibilities are enormous.

...And congratulations to Yaqi--wherever you are!

dig dug

I don't know about you guys, but I have mixed feelings toward
Howard right now. On the one hand, it's wonderful that he is
finally coming out of the "tickle closet." However, I was really
furious that he did not try to tickle Trish Stratus when he had
the chance a few months ago!

Well, Howard, maybe if you make the truth known publicly, some
more of our famous babes will let you tickle them--and maybe the lovely Miss Stratus will return!

This is definitely a running bit now with Howard talking all morning about Yaqi, tickling and Amber Smith. Even just one liners peppered throughout commercials and interviews, etc.

I heard it too, CATMAN. I was almost late for work because of it!

Howard seems into it... but the rest of the 'guys' don't. I kept going back and forth between being psyched and feeling kind of picked on lol. I can't wait to read yaqi's thoughts on the whole thing.

Rockauthor, you're right! I hadn't thought about the E show! :)

Howard Stern- Champion of fun

Howard is the MAN! His interest in tickling, if only marginal,is exactly the kind of interest we need to genereate in order to take tickling to the "next level" as far as mainstream acceptance as a "normal" fetish. I mean, who DOESN'T love to see a beutiful girl half naked,yelping,giggling, and squirming around uncontrolably? Big props also go to Yaqi for putting himself "out there". Howard & co. can be pretty vicious. I suspect yaqi is prepared for this and will take it like the good American he seems to be. Can't wait for this one folks! It's surely destined to be a classic!

Peace

Ed

there, there... *pats Biscuit on the back* it's just a harmless little typo. they don't bite nearly as hard as sarcasm and have half the sting of derision. here, have a sip of my mocha half-caff cappi. it will calm your nerves. :)

Hey, biscuit!

Oh, now I get it! Yeah dude, sometimes I see that title, and believe me, I've tried to change it, but it just doesn't have that function, I guess. You're not alone, though. It drives me nuts, too, sometimes. I was so excited about what happened on the Stern show that I didn't spell-check my title. Maybe one of the moderators can fix it.

eh-tofay ?

Isn't that a Lousiana meal like the gumbo with crawfish and all?

Sorry, I am goofy today for some reason.

I will try to behave next time... Or not... :devil:

Knight Tickler

Help, Biscuit...

Dude, I tried that, but it doesn't change it on the MAINSTREAM LISTS page, only on the bold-print title part of my message post.

Hmmm.

I don't know what to say. Seems odd that you can change the content, but not the heading (I just tried it with one of my threads, same response).

Guess I'll just have to get used to it.

:)

PS Wish to hell I had heard that Stern show, thanks very much for the update! I do appreciate it.

OOOOOF. Yaqi is going to be on tommorow....but right now, Howard is being particularly brutal, including punking on the whole idea that people have tickling fetishes. I know in the long run this is going to pay off, but right now it's pretty shameful! It's been about 15 minutes now.....wow, it just keeps going on. He's really going off on Yaqi's "child" line........the good news is that Yaqi is going to get to tickle some girls tommorow so I'll bet (or I should say I hope) he converts them all tommorow. Good luck Yaqi!

Tend to agree

No offense to Yaqi or anything as I do like his stuff and think he's doing wonderful stuff for us but at the same time did he not listen to the audio of his voice before sending it out? I mean I've hard him speak before and he's never sounded like that. It definetly sounded like he was a dead ringer for a big gay al impersonator. Not to mention it was very hard to listen to as we(people who enjoy tickling or being tickled) got ranked on more and more during yesterday's show. Especially since most of us(me included) already feel bad about having this liking. So I tend to agree with the others that say this could be a good thing or turn out to be really bad either way I'll at least be tuned in.

It's 7:06....Howard is taking a break and about to bring him in......he's been even MORE brutal this morning but once Howard gets a guest in the actual studio, he is usually merciful (not Robin though!) and my bet is that this is going to be a good segment....even WITH the punking! I'll keep you posted!

Ok.....I missed some of it (taped it though and will listen to it later)....but I did hear him and Howard torturing a SUPER ticklish screaming, giggling girl. They're really punking on Yaqi but he's doing great (as far as I can hear so far...). It's been going on for an hour and now they're shackling in ANOTHER girl, so this is definitely a long segment....I can't imagine they wouldn't show it on the E show.

Longbaugh said:
This is beginning to worry me a bit aswell this could end up real bad and make those with tickling interests (us) look like foolish freaks depending on how Howard and his crew act. What the hell was Yaqi thinking bringing up children, I'm sorry but that is creepy and doesn't help matters.

I think you should get your facts straight before you post unintelligent dribble. Howard Stern took my "children" comment completely out of context. I was trying to make a point that tickling is one of the first things, as a child, that we encounter in the world, hence INNOCENCE and legitamacy, IE: TOUCH. I never said anything about tickling children. I'm sorry, but you have pissed me off a hundred times more than anything Stern said.

Dear Yaqi,

Keep up your good work, please. Most of us here greatly appreciate you--even that silent majority. By going to Howard Stern you have entered the lion's den and survived--congratulations.

Please share your own thoughts about how it went and let us know when the segment might appear on "E".

Thank you,

dig dug dog

Yaqi....I'm listening to your entire appearance.....you were great...I now officially pronounce it a total success! You were totally cool, that girl Heather was FANTASTIC(at least on the radio) and the whole appearance brought out so much great stuff....tonight I'm going to transcribe some of the best moments so everyone can see for themselves.

I really hope you go to Vegas, supervise (and perhaps participate in) the Amber Smith thing.....and you'll be really great on the Hollywood Squares! You're really funny and a great character. Remember that they always have to have an "angle" for the comedy of the show, so of course their angle is that you're a "scary weirdo" but you handle it so well that you overcome the adversity. Don't let it get you down, you were very cool (blah blah blah.....). You definitely got Howard into it.....all I can do is listen to this over and over.....I hope you don't feel bad about their punking on you.....that's the show, it's just the way it is. Your appearance was great radio......funny, interesting (even I learned something and I'm one of us!), sexy as hell....ENTERTAINING.

Major pat on the back directly from me to you!!!

SORRY!!!

Forgive Forgive Yaqi, I was misinformed, very misinformed about your statments regarding children. I heard it out of context(as I never really listen to the stern show). As for pissing you off a thousand times more than Howard, I'm very sorry. Seriously I was completely misinformed about the whole children thing, I had only heard bits and peicies from various places that completely misconstrued what you have said you were trying to state( that of touch"first thing we encounter in the world"). I guess I've made an ASS of myself. I wonder why no one corrected me and explained what you said/ment.

As for 'unintelligent dribble' well I'd prefer misinformed dribble considering it was an honest mistake and I'm a fairly intelligent person. I'm a man and willing to admit I messed up in forming an opinion. I hope your willing to forgive my misinformed opinion. An opinion I no longer have. Once again I am very sorry that I've offended you.
Come on Yaqi have a Heart :) Nice work on the show this morning, I actually listened for your segment.

Sincerly, Longbaugh

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back