• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Taylor.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
It Was Almost Like Tickling Bambi.
Inspired by Ticklish Taylor.
Written by Ticklishscribe.
c. 2006.

Taylor was absolutely adorable from her suede fur lined fawn boots and beige fleece pants, right up to her soft pullover top and long chestnut brown hair. Her brown eyes twinkled as she looked up at me and I couldn’t resist thinking that this was the ultimate pre-tickling moment.

We had been e-mailing and instant messaging back and forth for over a year and finally she decided to meet me. When she said that she would meet me I was on cloud nine and at the airport I was straining to get that first look at her. When she appeared I just about jumped over the security barrier to hold her. As she came out of the security zone I picked her up and hugged her tight. Her brown eyes twinkled and as I was standing back looking her up and down, I was melting.

“You are even more adorable in person.” I told her, being barely able to push the words out. “And just looking at you is worth it.”

She giggled back and her laugh sent me back to cloud nine again. What would make the icing on this heavenly cake would be her ticklishness and being that her cybers with me were out of this world, the real thing would put me on cloud ten.

I have to admit some apprehension at the thought of me 49, tickling an 18 year old. But that instantly left when I saw her in person. She was sweet petite and I wanted those feet and soon I would have just that. I kept my arm around her all the way home in the cab and couldn’t help but gaze at her. Twice she brought me out of my gaze, talking about her flight and how nice my area looked, but it was the cab driver asking for the fare that brought me to reality again and that we were at my place.

Carrying her bags in I showed her to the family room with the sofa bed already pulled out and made for her and she stopped momentarily at the doorway. She didn’t know it as she surveyed her room but that was the very bed I would tie her to and I couldn’t wait to begin. We had agreed that her first day and night here would be tickle free, as we wanted to talk and really get to know each other. That night the wine was flowing and so was the easy conversation and good company. She was a picture of loveliness sitting by my fireplace, dressed in fall colours and glowing like a maple leaf changing colour. Taylor was so sweet she was not only the maple leaf, but the maple syrup as well.

That night I hardly slept and when I awoke very early in the morning I was sweating and the sheets were awash with apprehension. I first took a cold shower to sober myself up then a hot one clean up with. As I was making breakfast I could hear the shower again and I could imagine drops of water falling on her exquisite body and gently following the contours of her skin. Those lucky drops of water were getting to play with her body before me and I was jealous.

As I laid a plate of bacon and eggs before her, those twinkling brown eyes made me melt again as she said thank you. Today was T day and this was the moment I had been waiting for, for a long, long time. All through breakfast we talked about everything else except tickling and it was driving me crazy. As I put the dishes in the dishwasher I tried to think of how I would approach her first tickling session without sounding too eager. I wanted her to be comfortable with me throughout her visit here and so I didn’t want to dive on the poor girl.

My heart was pounding as I slowly came down the stairs to see where she was and I was stopped dead in my tracks. There she was, all five foot two of her lying on the bed on her back in the spread eagled position. She saw me and giggled sweetly. OH MY FUCKING GOD the moment had arrived in spades and she was presenting herself to me no less, telling me in no uncertain terms that she was ready. I was beginning to sweat again but there was no time for another cold shower and so I sat on the bed beside her. Taking her right wrist I causally wrapped the soft Velcro strap around it and then fastened it. I smiled at her, gently kissed her then leaned over and did the same to her left.

I then stood up and went to the foot of the bed and looked at her feet, which were now slowly wriggling like the rest of her. I moved to the side of the bed, reached over and pulled a strap over her legs, just above her knees and tightened it off. Then I pulled another strap over the area about a foot above her ankles. I wanted her legs immobile when I took my own sweet time in removing her fawn boots. I could imagine those adorable size six feet tucked snug and cozy in those boots and I was sweating even more. The pictures she had sent me of her feet were awesome and I spent hours chatting and cybering with her, as I gazed longingly at those feet.

I sat beside her again and gave her another kiss, and she immediately followed my kiss with another giggle and I found that her giggles were also making me sweat. So I didn’t visually disturb the neighbours, I pulled the vertical blinds across the French doors so no one could watch. She was now bathed in only the room light and I gazed at the perfect form that even Michelangelo couldn’t have created.

Now some of you probably wondering that if I was sweating so much, was I also getting it on down below? To be fair I was, but I know how to keep that in check and with Taylor, just tickling her would be enough for me. She was now batting those making me melt brown eyes of hers at me again and I wanted to just dive on the bed and tickle well past my heart’s content. There she was before me: fawn boots that were easily and sensually removable, fleece pants that accepted tickling fingers and a soft pullover top. To my surprise, I could see her nipples clearly making their presence known and that told me that she wasn’t wearing a bra. Now again I had it in check, but I would clearly enjoy a little breast tickling to add to the mix that I had planned for her. The time had come to add one more thing into the plan and sitting beside her again, I produced a ski mask that I had converted into a blindfold. She giggled when she saw it and lightly shook her head no, but didn’t struggle much as I slipped it over her head.

The moment I have been secretly ravenously craving for, had arrived…

I lightly and sensuously caressed her left cheek with the back of my hand and she immediately jerked. I was in seventh heaven and I caressed her cheek again, which was immediately followed by another jerk and now a giggle. I giggled back and stopped surveying for my next move. Placing my hands on either side of her waist, I began to slowly push her top up. As I did this I marvelled at the petite and tender looking tummy that greeted me followed by the first appearance of ribs. She flinched again and giggled more and I assumed that the fibres of her top were tickling her in some way. I got an approving surprise when I proved myself right as I glimpsed her bare breasts for the first time. Those nipples of hers were so perky they looked like two cherries on a banana split and boy was I tickle hungry for this desert.

Pushing her top up even further I was greeted by her armpits and I couldn’t believe what I saw. They were so smooth and silky looking, I think that if I even had a microscope, I couldn’t have found even one single suggestion of a hair. I carefully but quickly took her top off her head and pushed it up to her wrists. She continued to giggle and now began to squirm a little too and I was even more in seventh heaven.

The time had come and the moment had arrived and as I hovered a single finger over each armpit I giggled ever so softly and barely breathed the words “Tickle time.”

I was delighted that she had heard me, when she quietly but audibly uttered an “Oh shit!” and squirmed more intensely. In unison the two fingers connected with her armpits and began lightly and quickly short stroking. The effect was five-star, or in my case five feathers as she giggled intensely and continued to squirm the same. This light exploration was proving to be a provenance of the tickles to come and I was thoroughly delighting in it all. A small part of me wanted to explore another spot now, but the majority of me wanted to continue to extol the virtues of her absolutely awesome armpits and so I stayed where I was. God this girl was a squirmer as she was moving so much from side to side she was beginning to push me off the bed. I now increased my fingers to two on each armpit and that drove further giggles and squirms out of her.

“Awwwwwwwwww, do these two fingers in each armpit bother you sweetheart. By the sound of your giggles and the look of your squirming, I think I have the slightest idea that it does.”

“You damn well know it does.” She replied, almost breathlessly pushing out the words to my fervent delight, then giggled more.

“Awwwww, the word tickle comes to mind. Could they be tickling you?”

“You damn well know they are.” She was again pushing out the words and giggling at the same time. And this was providing me with no end of pleasure and the needed approval to continue. All this time patiently waiting for this moment to arrive had paid off in spades and I considered her to be the most awesome girl I had ever tickled. I wonder what myriad of thoughts were rapidly going through her mind as I watched her head swing wildly from side to side.

“My fingers are going to meet, know and dominate each and every nerve ending on your entire body sweetheart.” I whispered to her and this brought another laboured “Oh shit” to the surface. “From the very tips of your fingers to the very tips of your hyper ticklish toes. I will be your arch nemesis before long and you will be begging me and promising almost anything if I stop.”

“You said you weren’t going to be evil.” She pushed the words again.

“I’m not going to be evil, but I will be thorough. I wouldn’t want you to have traveled all this distance and me not giving you something worthwhile and worth remembering.”

She couldn’t talk anymore as the continuous giggles had now dominated and replaced her speech.

I now increased each finger tickle to three fingers and that drove her even wilder. I had to laugh to myself that under that blindfold were two eyes that had most likely scrunched themselves tight, as if that would ward off the tickling in any way. The poor girl was on her back and figuratively on her knees at the same time and again I was enjoying every delicious moment of it. What was the rest of her body like, I was asking myself as I watched this now bucking filly. From reading the profile that she had sent me, I had known that her feet were her worst spot and that the rest of her body was practically a ten on the ticklish scale. But nothing could have prepared me for this and while there may not have been one I was in eighth heaven.

“STAAHPPGGOODDAAMMMIIITTT!”

I stopped and let her rest not wanting to push my luck. She squirmed relentlessly and even her giggles that were now fading away were delightful. I leaned forward and kissed her quivering lips, holding it long enough for her to find her composure and kiss me back. I didn’t let it last too long though as I wanted continue tickling her. She squealed as she felt five fingers in each armpit now, moving about like an octopus moves through the ocean. This immediately set off the giggles and once more the squirming intensified.

“Awwwwwwwwww is Squiddly Diddly the octopus making you happy? Hmmmmm. Are you enjoying his torturously tickling tentacles. ” I didn’t make either part a question as I knew fully well that she would say no on both accounts and so I let Squiddly speak for her.

Her giggles were now guttural and hysterical and her squirming more intense then ever. I could tell that the laughter dam was cracking and that soon if not before, she would be raising the roof. And I was worried about visually disturbing the neighbours? I stopped again and she shivered and shook, her giggling beginning to subside. I leaned forward and gently kissed her, catching her off guard and delighting in an audible gasp that didn’t come from tickling. I kissed her again and then began to straddle her. That brought another barely audible “Oh shit,” followed by more intense squirming. After some moments of very planned silence on my part I placed a single finger on each of her top ribs and slowly slid my fingers from the tips to the back.

“These little ribbies went to market.” I was rewarded with another “Oh shit” and more intense squirming and I slowly slid my fingers back again, and then placed them on the ribs below.

“These little ribbies stayed home.” More squirming and the giggles now intensely returning and a barely audible “staaaaaahhhhhpppp Goddammit. Completed the picture. ”

“These little ribbies got softly and sensuously tickled.” This was followed more barely audible language that made me giggle and want to taunt her more. I went lower.

“These little ribbies got even more softly and sensuously tickled.” This brought still more intense squirming and barely audible language. And now I was in eighth heaven and definitely knew that the rest of the tickles would be equally if not more exquisite.

“And these little ribbies got tickled to their limits and beyond… Isn’t that just exquisite. Don’t you just love it.” I left neither of these statements as a question as again I knew fully well that she would say no. Just teasing her with these quasi questions was enough for me as her reactions told me everything and more.

“And these little ribbies, these little ribbies trying so desperately to hide under this skin here, are going to get tickled sensuously senseless as punishment.”

“OH MY GOD.” She hissed back. “YOU’RE FUCKING EVIL, STAAAAAAAHP!”

I gave her a quick spider up and down the ribs then stopped. Her chest rose and fell like the rising tide and I watched every move with utter fascination and delight.

“Who here has a kissable button.” I put forward, letting my fingers quickly and lightly slide across her bare tender tummy. The giggles instantly returned again and the squirming was now writhing.

“RASBERRY!” I called out, then buried my lips into her button and blew a big long one. I was rewarded with an awesome and delightful surprise as she arched her back and lifted me into the air as well. I blew another one and was rewarded with another uplifting experience. This I quickly followed with a quick but intense spider tickling to her tummy and she again gave me awesome laughter and writhing. After several more raspberries and spider tickles I let her rest and watched as she desperately tried to regain her composure.

“Picture it.” I now told her. “A single finger hovering over your button, waiting for the appropriate moment to dive in and wriggle about. Picture you, in total and complete agony, wondering when it’s going to strike and tickle your button sensually senseless.”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOO N-N-N-NOTTTTT THAAAAT!”

“And why forever not? You should be thankful that I’m giving you some tummylove.”

“That’s not how to love my tummy!”

“I think it is.” And I began singing. “Tummy love is razzies in your button, tummy love is spider tickles too. Tummy love is tickling it yummy, tummy loves the way that I love you.” And with that my finger dove in and set to work untying that soft knot below. She shivered, shook and then writhed again and all the while giving me the most exquisite laughter.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, SHEEEEIIIIIT I DON’T LIKE THAT SONG!”

“I do.” Then I suddenly stopped again and let her subside. Every move she was making was absolutely delicious to me. I got off her and could hear her whisper “Thank God.” This made me smile no end and to show her that I wasn’t finished by a long tickle and to dived her senses, I gave her a quick stroke over her womanhood.

“Nooooo Goddammit, you wouldn’t be that evil!” She writhed and bucked again.

“Don’t you mean sensually evil? And were you just trying to press your womanhood into my finger?”

“Evil is evil dammit and no I wasn’t.”

I knew now that I had her on the ropes and I wanted to savour this moment for some time to come. I allowed myself one more stroke, only this time up her womanhood and got the same reaction. I decided to really push her against the ropes and I gave her a ten-finger squeeze tickle to her left thigh. This brought the intensely usual results of hysterical laughter and writhing and again I was thoroughly delighted. Once again I suddenly stopped and allowed her to grab any shred that was left of her sanity.

I had said that the moment had arrived when I was ready to begin tickling her, but now the real moment that I had really been ravenously craving for had arrived. I slowly walked to the foot of the bed and stood there in the silence.

Her entire body slowly heaved and writhed as she tried to relax from the tickling I had just put her through. It was then that I decided to put her in orbit with the one word that I knew always worked in cyber. The time had come to see how it would work in person.

I had to giggle to myself as I watched her try in vain to see where I was, even though she was blindfolded. I could tell her ears were working overtime, trying to hear even the slightest movement by and the slightest sound that I might be making.

It was then that I whispered THE word.

“Feeeeeeeet…”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO… DAMMIT YOU WOULDN’T BE THAT EVIL AND SADISTIC. PLEASE GODDAMMIT!”

She was an eruption and a half and I swear that she was going to break the restraints. She was bucking higher then before and straining on the restraints like no lee I had ever tickled. I giggled to myself that I had been given the honour of being “Evil and sadistic,” and was hoping to live up to the reputation I had just gotten. To help ensure this I slowly gripped her left foot and wriggled it. The power she had in that foot was amazing as it shot from my grasp and then pulled so hard at the restraint it was tied with, she was making the bed creak. I gripped and wriggled it again, causing more barely audible speech and more intense writhing. If you could measure panic like the temperature in a thermometer, she was blowing the top of it at this very moment. I gripped the toe and heel of her left fawn boot and began to wriggle it off. All I needed was to get the heel portion off her heel and the rest would be easy. And that took less than a few seconds.

“I wouldn’t writhe your foot to much.” I teased her. “As a writhing foot tends to throw off its half on boot. And while any help you wish to give me is certainly appreciated, I don’t think that you want to do that. Or could I be wrong.”

Her foot froze as the sudden reality of the half on boot made its presence, and I could see her very carefully wriggling her foot to try and manoeuvre the boot totally back on.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEEEEEEE AAAAAAASE! I DON’T WANT THIS!”

That was all I needed to tug the last of it off her foot and pronounce that her boot was now my victory trophy. There was no barely audible language now as she was frantically begging me to put it back on. It was then that I noticed that she was wearing only a foot sock. It was also then that I got a look at the outline of her foot and its sensual shape almost blew my mind. The shape of her size 6 foot was absolutely adorable and even under that sock I could tell that her toes were long with her second toe being almost as long as her big toe.

“I see under that sock we have a nice set of toes that look perfect for a game of piggies, and that sock in general looks very a-ppealing.”

“NOOOOOOO, NOOOOOOOOO, NOOOOOOOOOOO! I’M BEGGING YOU, PLEEEEEEEEEASEE LEAVE MY FEET ALONE!”

I shot a single finger out and stroked her sole from heel to toes and her reaction was immediate and presumable, as she squealed, then cackled, then screamed with hysterical laughter and intensely writhed her foot all over. THE moment had indeed definitely arrived and I not only had the poor girl on the ropes, I had her tied to them as well. I gave her another stroke and got the same result and giggling evilly to myself, my left hand shot out and gripped her foot once more. Once again I was amazed in the power of her foot as it broke my grip and writhed all over. This was way, way, way beyond dream ticklish when it came to her feet and I felt as though I had hit the ticklish area of all time. I decided to really make the moment memorable and I slithered a single finger into the heel portion of her sock and began to slowly peel it off.

Now I had her, as no matter which way she writhed her foot, I was still able to continue the peeling of her sock and believe me I was making the most of it. I told her that the more she writhed her foot, the more she writhed her sock off and that was perfectly fine with me. Instantly she stopped writhing her foot, then resumed writhing with an intensity that I have never seen in a lee before and was exquisitely enjoying. The more she writhed the more the sock peeled itself off and the more the sock peeled itself off the more she writhed.

“You really want this sock of yours to come off don’t you.” I teased. All I got in return was more hysterical begging and intense writhing.

Then suddenly, I had the sock in my hand and the foot was bare. She knew it too as she began intensely begging me to put it back on. I obliged her by playing her game and I slowly put the sock back on her toes again then whipped it off. This brought more hysterical begging and writhing from her and I thoroughly delighted in it. Then suddenly I stopped all movement and she practically froze right along with me. I could hear her laboured breathing mixed in with barely audible begging for release and I couldn’t resist reaching out and tweaking her big toe.

“OH SHEEEEEIIIIITTTTT, FUCK NOOOOOOO!”

I giggled evilly at her frantic profanity, knowing that the tickling was immanent. She was on the edge of the edge and I wanted to keep her there as long as possible.

“Hmmmmm, lets see. Should I kiss or nibble those toes first.” This wasn’t a question as I was going to do both. More begging, more writhing and still more begging and writhing were getting me off like sex never could and I was determined to make this last as long as possible. I knelt down and planted a soft gentle and sensual kiss on her big toe, and was rewarded with the usual. I wanted to take that entire toe on my mouth and nibble it sensually senseless. And so my two hands, now sensual pincers, closed around her left foot and she screamed and begged hysterically. My mouth then encircled the toe and I began a nibbling session that I hoped she would never for get.

Her reaction was hysterical laughter, begging and writhing and I was having the time of my life. A part of me felt that I didn’t have to move, as her toe moving around inside my mouth was tickling itself and I could just sit there and enjoy the ride. I should tell you she had a unique laugh at this point and one that surprised me. She was laughing like she was gagged and I just couldn’t resist teasing her by asking her if she was asking me to gag her. Her reaction was an immediate no followed by a straining of her foot and feeling her toe wriggling around was a new experience for me.

I let go of her toe and immediately the frantic and hysterical activities subsided. I now knew that through her foot I had the power to turn her on and off like a light and I planned on exploiting this no end.

“Remember how I played ribbies with you. Well that’s a variation of the game of piggies.”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OH MY GOD YOU WOULDN’T.” Her reaction was as before with hysterical writhing and begging.

I turned my back to her, wrapped my right arm around her ankle and gripped her foot by the heel. The power of her frantically writhing foot was pleasing me no end and I had to grip it harder to keep it still. What part of her foot that was really moving were her toes, which were so frantic in their movement, they were almost a blur. Five plump long toes just running like freighted mice from the farmyard cat and cringing from my about to be tweaking fingers were all mine to play with, and with no time limit no less. I was back in eighth heaven.

“Now this little piggy.” I announced, taking hold of the big toe with two fingers and slowly wriggling it about. “This little perfectly sensually strokable piggy got teased and tweaked.”

To my surprise and delight, while the rest of her toes were trying desperately to escape their imminent sensual torment, her big toe was frozen with fear and I was able to continuously tweak it.

“Now moving on to this not so little piggy, this piggy that is just a hair shorter then the big piggy, Shall I sensually tweak it and stretch it just a little to see if I can make it longer than your big toe.” Even though I had my back to her I could still feel she was in absolute panic and hysterics by the powerful writhing of her foot and the tormented tootsies that were still frantically running.

“NOOOOOO, NOOOOOOOO, NOOOOOOOO, JUST LEAVE IT THE WAY IT IS GODDAMMIT!

“But was it not you that told me that even though it tickles soooooooooo much, that your toes absolutely crave the attention.” I didn’t make this statement a question either as I fully knew the answer and I also knew that she was now fully regretting having said it in the first place.”

It was then that a sudden thought entered my conscience like a bolt of lightning and I realized that I had now achieved one of my goals, which had been to dominate every nerve ending in her entire body. If she could have seen the broad and evil grin on my face at that moment, she would have most certainly gone over the edge and lost it permanently.

“This not so little middle piggy, this one that is supposed to be longer than the rest, isn’t. And so I think it should be tickled for not fulfilling your expectations.”

“I AHAHAHAHA DON’T AHAHA HAVE ANY AHAHAHAHA EXPECTATIONS OF AHAHAHAH MY TOES AHAHAHAHA.”

“Well I do, and it’s not meeting mine.” I continued tweaking the middle toe and delightfully felt her writhing for all she was worth. I looked at the clock on top of the bookcase and saw that I had only been tickling her for just over an hour and I was pleased that she was staying a whole week.

“Hey. Do you realize I’ve only been tickling you for only just over an hour. And you’re staying a whole week, cooooool!”

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU SAID WE WERE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOING TO SIGHTSEE AHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Oh I’m sure we can fit that in!” I teased and wriggled the toe more. “We’ll find a little time for that. And to be honest… How can you sightsee with that blindfold on.”

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU TAKE IT OFF, YOU TAKE IT OFF! AND WE GO OUT! WE GO OUT SOMEWHERE! ANYWHERE!”

“Oh I don’t think so sweetheart. Wrong on two accounts.”

She was now a rocket to the moon and beyond with her writhing and I was continuing to thoroughly enjoy it. This girl was without a doubt the most ticklish lee I had ever tickled and seen. I suddenly remembered that my neighbours on both side of me were away and that made me feel that I could take her tickling up a notch.

“And this little piggy, this perfectly exquisite fourth piggy… Got tweaked, teased and tickled for being so perfectly exquisite.” I tightened my grip on her foot and wriggled the toe. She responded more intense writhing and more intense laughter.

“And finally this little baby piggy here. This little baby piggy, who has been trying to hide from me and not be noticed. But baby piggies I always notice and tweak and tease and nibble and tickle etc, etc, etc.” She hysterically cackled as I tweaked and teased the toe and her writhing was so intense at this point, I almost felt I had to check the restraints to see if they were still intact.

Then I stopped and aside from her subsiding laughter and writhing, there was silence in the room. I waited for the longest time, staying as still as I could and continuing to firmly grip her foot by the heel. Even though I couldn’t read minds, I could still tell that she was craving even the smallest shred of information as to what I was going to do next. My eyes were transfixed on the softest sole and the cutest arch I had ever seen. It wasn’t to high, but it was teasingly high enough to make me melt and want to tickle it sensually senseless.

I could hear her laboured breathing now and knew that she desperately wanted to know my next move more than ever. She was straining to listen to every move I was making and every breath I was taking as well, as if to be able to find some defence for it. As if… I decided it was time to go for the brass ring and suddenly raked and revved five fingers from heel to toes.

“FUCKSHIT!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” It was the third time she had ever used the F word with me and I almost stopped tickling because of it. Her back was arching and falling back on the bed almost every second, as I covered all 28 ½ square inches of sole with my relentless and torturous fingers. Her laughter was more intense than ever and continuous as I didn’t leave even so much as a micrometer of skin untouched. I was delighted with the fact that the nerve endings of her sole were ten times more sensitive then the rest of her and knew that I had to make the most of it.

If I had dominated every nerve ending on her body I was also devastating these no end as she was blowing every circuit she had left. I knew I had to let her rest as she needed a break and her voice needed one even more. It was time to choose my tickling tools…

I had asked her about tickling tools and what worked best on her and what she had said had thrilled me no end, although I didn’t tell her that. I laid out my tools on a table beside the bed then gutturally giggled. She gasped, arched her back and began squirming again.

The question now remained as to which one should I use first.

“SHIT, FUCK WHAT IS THAT!” There was that F word again, as she was obviously unnerved by the humming one of my tools was making.

“Oh just some good vibrations coming your way.” I had selected my massage vibrator with the evil head. This evil head was about three inches in diameter and had 50 little vinyl nubbly points that I found was an absolutely exquisite tickling tool, with devastating results. Just imagine one little nubbly point vibrating on your ticklee’s armpit, rib, tummy and/or sole. Devastating enough for some of them. Now imagine 50 of them, all tickling at once. Now that’s DEVASTATING!

I gently gripped the heel of her left foot firmer and instantly she started hysterically begging again and writhing intensely too. I gently lowered the vibe and let it caress the very tips of her toes. That set off the explosion that let the wildcat out of the bag and I could feel her bucking so fast, I could imagine her as a blur. At this point her laughter was so hysterically loud and intense, I wasn’t worried about the neighbours, but the entire neighbourhood itself. My mind wondered if that I was ONLY touching her toes with this, what would her reaction be when I cruised it onto her sole. And so I went for it and got a ballistic reaction far beyond my wildest dreams. I almost felt that I was going to tickle her to death, well almost. I had now let the biggest damned wildcat out of the bag I had ever seen, and she was taking me on a wild ride that I would never ever forget.

“Got to keep those lovin’ good vibrations happenin’ with you.” I began singing and I could tell that she desperately wanted me to shut the fuck up let alone stop this. I was having an awesome time watching her foot writhe in my grip and the little nubbly points terrorizing her sole. Now in my mind, this was “THE MOMENT.” This was the moment that I had been craving for, ever since she had agreed to meet and I was now on cloud eleven, let alone cloud nine.

“TURN THAT AHAHAHAHAHA GODDAM AHAHAHAHAHAH FUCKING THING OFF AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAH AHAHA”

“And why should I, when I haven’t finished the song. Now lets see, how many verses did the beach boys have in this song?”

I could tell she could care less as to how many verses there were, just as long as I stopped right now. But I had a little more cruising to do, as there were so many places on her foot to explore.

“What was it you said…" ‘If my feet are tickled slowly and maddeningly, it is possible for me to reach orgasm. I have been tickled in that manner and it was WONDERFUL.’ Well vibes can tickle in other places too you know. Other equally sensually orgasmic places.”

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DON’T YOU AHAHAHAHAHAH FUCKIN’ EVEN THINK AHAHAHAHAHAHAH ABOUT IT!”

“Ooooh there’s that word again… Fuck. And doesn’t that go with the word orgasm?” I teased her with the question and got more intense writhing and more hysterical cackling. “We could play Texas tickling holdem’, where I could hold you in orgasmic denial for hours.”

I could tell by her writhing and cackling, that this was the last game in the world she wanted to play. But I had to test the waters and ask never the less.

Once again I felt it was time for a break and so I let her rest.

“Now that I know how the left foot reacts.” I teased. “I can give that lonely right foot some extra special attention.” And with that I reached out and wriggled her booted foot.

Last edited:
:shock: Awe-inspiring. That's all I can think to say.

Thank you for all your kind comments... I hope you enjoy my stories to come. :cool: :tickle: <<<<----

Wow!!! I love the taunting!! That just turns up the ticke torture!!! Another excellent story!!!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back