• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Girls of "Charmed" Meet a Scrofed Demon

Hell'sTickler

TMF Novice
Well, I’m back and so is my tickling demon, just as promised. Just a teaser this time, I just want to build anticipation for when the real fun starts. But there'll be more to come.

Part 1.

Billie and Christy were deep in thought on how to deal with the charmed ones. As if the three sisters were bad enough, with Prue’s return from the dead, it made things look impossible.

“Maybe if we bind their powers.” Billie suggested.

“Nah, they’re too powerful for that.” Christy said, becoming frustrated with the lack of ideas. What we need is a way to make it impossible for them to use their powers even though they have them.”

“I’ve checked this book of demons and I can’t….” Billie said flipping through the pages, when suddenly her eyes lit up. “I think I’ve got it.”

“What?” Christy said, looking at the page and smiling too. “Perfect.”

At the manor, the 4 most powerful witches talked strategy on how to deal with the Jenkins sisters.

“So, what do we do?” Paige asked, hearing the doorbell.

“I have no idea.” Phoebe said, going to the door.

“After everything we did for Billie and she turned on us.” Piper said, shaking her head.

“If this is big enough for the elders to send me back, then this is definitely the biggest thing we’ve ever faced.

“Uh, guys?” Phoebe said, coming back in the living room carrying a FEDEX box. “Anyone expecting a delivery?”

“I am.” Paige said, getting up. “I bought a book off ebay.”

“A book?” Piper asked. “What, you couldn’t get that at, say, a bookstore?”

“It’s supposed to be the diary of a very powerful witch,” Paige said, cutting away the tape. “I thought it might help against Billie and Christy.” Paige opened the box and a flash of light filled the room. When the Halliwells eyes refocused, they saw Christy and Billie sitting on the stairs.

“What the hell are you doing here?” Piper asked angrily.

“We’re here to watch the show.” Christy said, and suddenly every door and window in the manor became bricked up. “Nothing can get in or out. You can’t even orb.”

“So, you learned a trick from Barbas, but you won’t stop all 4 of us.” Phoebe said.

“No, but we know someone who will.” Christy said, and then she and Billie began chanting.

“Demon of laughter, we desire your crafts, come to us now and let’s have some laughs.”

The box they came in began shaking and an amulet fell out. The amulet suddenly changed, and it morphed into a huge blob of flesh. The blob began to form and a face appeared.

“Wow, the charmed ones!” the thing said happily. “I’m the luckiest Scrofed demon in the world.”

“Don’t count on it.” Piper said, waving her hands at the demon, but it didn’t freeze or explode.

“Scrofeds are immune to magic.” The demon said, stretching, revealing its dozens of tentacles. The witches saw its large number of arms, each ending a new appendage: Some had hands, but they had 8 fingers, some ended in feathers, some in tufts of hair, and some ended in little mouths. “Well, time to play!”

The tentacles shot at the sisters, but they ran. Prue and Piper ran in the basement, but the tentacles grabbed them before they got down three steps. Phoebe started to run up the stairs, but Billie and Christy just grabbed her and threw her back towards the demon. Paige tried orbing out, but she hit the ceiling and fell back down, and a tentacle was waiting for her and grabbed her as she rematerialized.

“Hey, why don’t you get them?!” Piper asked, noticing the demon had left Billie and Christy alone.

“We have these.” Billie said, pulling out the little charm that she was wearing, and pointing out Christy was wearing one too. “These let us control the demon.”

“Can I play now?” The demon said, ogling his 4 captives.

“Sure, have fun.” The Jenkins sisters said, grinning evilly.

“Have fun doing what?” Phoebe asked.

“Scrofeds feed on laughter, plus we enjoy extracting the laughter.” The demon said, cracking its many knuckles.

“Extracting?” Paige asked. “What do y…oh no!”

“Oh yes.” The demon said smiling with evil glee. “And we Scrofed demons are the best ticklers in the universe!”

“You wouldn’t.” Phoebe asked, dreading the answer. She had always been horribly ticklish, so had all her sisters..

“Oh yes I would.” The demon chuckled. “The question is, which sister gets it first? And what ticklish spot do I try first?”

To Be Continued.

fantastic beginning and creative also..looking forward to part two and welcome back..

as always Hell's Tickler u have my fullest attention, and thankyou for doing a charmed story for ur demons, he he, so show us the rest of the talent that you dazzled us with before, nooooo pressure what so ever :devil2:

Can't wait

Sounds extremely promising. I'd leave Prue for the last, since I've heard that coming back from the other side has the side effect of increasing the sensitivity of your entire body ;)

Yes, please finish for those of us who will going through withdrawal as the Fall 2006 TV season starts without new "Charmed" episodes. BTW: Great scenario and spell to get demon to appear. Look forward to what comes next.

Huh'hem...*clears throat* Finish the God dam story would you!
we need more of your writing man!

Give our friend time! When she is ready, she will write the next part! Write on dear friend, write on!
Love,
Heather and Anna

Everytime I visit my mother I always watch this show with her. It's her favorite, and it's a pretty good watch, not as good as this story though. Great job!

Charmed Part 2

Heather & Anna, I’m not a “she”, I’m a “he”.

Part 2

“Well who’s it gonna be?” the demon asked examining the charmed ones.

“You’re wasting your time! We aren’t even ticklish!” Prue said hoping the demon would believe it.

“You must think I’m really stupid.” The demon said, not buyin’ it for a second. “But congratulations Prue! Thanks to your little white lie, you get to go first!”

The demon held Prue in a standing position and examined her. She was wearing a black t-shirt, loose fitting white pants that had plenty of room in the pant legs for a tentacle to reach up inside and get her legs, and thong sandals. The demon drooled at the sight of the oldest charmed one.

“You’re… you’re wasting your time! I’m not ticklish!” Prue said emphatically.

“Then you won’t be affected if I do this.” The demon said, removing her sandals. One of the feather tentacles converged on her right foot, and began stroking the length of her sole. Prue tried to keep her face blank, but the demon could tell she was holding in the laughter. “I thought you weren’t ticklish.”

“Shut…up!” Prue said, desperately trying not to laugh as she said it.

“Not nice, Prue. I guess I’m going to easy on you.” The demon said, and began running the feather between her toes. A grin appeared across Prue’s face, but she still kept her mouth clamped shut.

“Damn.” Billie said enjoying the show. “She’s holding out better than I would.”

“Not for long.” The demon said. It attacked her other foot with another feather and Prue lost it.

“Hehehehahahahahahahahahaha!” Prue giggled at the quills on the soles of her feet. “Don’t hahahahahahahahahaha! Stop! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!”

“Don’t stop? OK.” The demon said happily. The feathers swept across her feet, from her heels to her arches, to her toes and back again. The soft feathers drove Prue insane!

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahaahahahaha! Stohahahahahahahahahahahap! Pleheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheas! Hahahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha!” Prue cried.

“OK.” The demon said, and the feathers went away. But a split second later they were replaced with eight fingered hands scribbling all over her feet.

“AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHA! AHAHAHAHA! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA!”

“What were you saying about not being ticklish?” the demon asked, grinning evilly.

“I LIHIHIHIHIHIHIHED! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE STOHOHOHOHOHOHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!”

“No! But I suppose it’s unfair you’re having all the fun while your sisters just watch.” the demon said. The other three Halliwells shivered, not looking forward to their turns with the demon. “Well, I started with the oldest, so might as well get the next in line.”

“No! No!” Piper said, but the tentacles had already got her into position for her torture. She was on her back on the demon’s bulk her arms held over her head. She was wearing a black tank top that ended just above her belly button, tight blue jeans, and white sneakers. “Don’t even think about it!”

“You’re in no position to tell me what to do.” The demon said. The tentacles attacked her exposed armpits. A hand began tickling under her right arm while a mouth tentacle licked and blew raspberries in her left pit.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO FAIR HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

“Who said I had to be fair?” The demon said.

“YOHOHOHOHOHOU BAHAHAHAHAHAHASTAHAHAHARD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAGH! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Piper screamed. The hand and mouth tentacles were replaced by feathers, and it made the mother of two squeal. “EEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA! OH GOD NOHOHOHOHOHO!”

“Oh God yes!” the demon said, gleefully. “You’re a total M.I.L.T., Piper.”

“A WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT?” Piper asked,

“A M.I.L.T.: A mom I’d love to tickle!” the demon said as Piper went into hysterics.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

“Paige, we gotta get out of here.” Phoebe whispered so the demon wouldn’t hear.

“Any ideas on how to do that?” Paige asked.

“Not exactly but…”

“Hey!” Christy yelled getting the attention of the demon and the two untickled Halliwells. “These two are planning an escape!”

“Really?” the demon said looking angry. The demon brought the two remaining sisters face to face with it, all the while still tickle torturing the other sisters. “I do everything I can to make you and your sisters happy. I keep them smiling and laughing and this is how I’m repaid?!”

“Make them happy? You’re torturing them!” Phoebe cried.

“Oh I get it! You feel left out. Well not to worry, I’ll have you both laughing in seconds.” The tentacles laid Phoebe spread eagle on the demon’s bulk, and held Paige in a standing position with her arms over her head. Phoebe was wearing a white bellyshirt, a blue miniskirt, and high heels. Paige had a yellow blouse, jogging pants and sandals. The demon’s tentacles pulled Paige’s shirt up and revealed her slim, ticklish tummy.

“Don’t you dare!” Paige practically screamed as she saw the evil hand tentacles flexing their fingers as they approach her bare belly.

“I dare.” The demon said, and attacked. Two hands began scribbling their fingers all over her stomach, while another pair of hands squeezed, pinched and poked her sides. The youngest of the charmed ones went bonkers.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAA!”

“Do you like that Paige?” the demon asked as a finger found her navel.

“NOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

“Oh God this is horrible!” Phoebe said, watching her sisters’ torture.

“No it’s not, it’s wonderful!” the demon said, as two mouth tentacles went for Phoebe’s belly and began blowing raspberries like there was no tomorrow.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! EEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! DOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHON’T! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Boy, witch tummies taste good!” the demon said as its tentacles blew an extra big raspberry on her belly button.

“AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP! STOP! PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“This is great!” Christy said, watching the demon tickle the sisters with growing lust.

“Yeah but this is just the beginning!” the demon said smiling evilly.

to be continued.

finaly, you made us hold out for a long frigen time...but it was so worth it!!! The Scrofed Demon was a funny guy haha, made me laugh (get it, cos he's a tickle demon!!! eh eh)

come on girl! I know the ordeal that it is to write a story...but you're leaving us a'hangin!!!!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back