• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Boxing Ring M/F (erotic)

Helena

Level of Tangerine Feather
He picked me up and put me over his shoulder. He didn’t say anything to me. He just stayed in place, deciding what to do with me. I gasped for breathe in complete disbelief. He was stronger then I had expected him to be. I squirmed a little just to see if there was any chance for escape, but his arms held me tightly. He carried me over to the boxing ring in the middle of the gym. I closed my eyes and held onto him. When he reached the ropes, he put me down. Before I could get my balance, he walked back in the direction we’d come from, and when he reached the aerobic studio, he went into it. He returned with a bunch of bands that yoga classes use for stretching. He threw them into the ring and then spoke to me gently.

“Get in the ring.”

I backed up a few steps. I’m usually good at sizing people up. He had proven his strength, but perhaps I could outrun him. No, I didn’t really want to run. I knew he had plans for me even though he didn’t tell me what they were. He was eyeing me like an animal about to capture his prey. I kind of liked it, but I wasn’t going to give him the satisfaction of knowing that. He licked his lips and ran his eyes up and down me. I blushed. I hadn’t worked out yet, but I sweated a little. Usually, I could think of something to say, but my mind was completely blank.

“Climb into the ring with me.” He went through the ropes first and held them for me to follow. He held them open for me to climb in behind him, but my feet wouldn’t move. My sneakers felt like they were super glued to the floor. I couldn’t look him in the eye because suddenly I felt really shy. The gym was closed now, and he wouldn’t be opening it for an hour. I finally looked up at him with the door key around his neck. I really wanted to let him take me into the ring. I had met him here at his gym to work out, but I had fantasized about doing other things with him for a while. Truthfully, for a long while. Finally, my feet became unglued from the floor and I moved toward him. He helped me through the ropes.

“Close your eyes.” He held my hands gently and I shut them. There was no turning back for me now. I opened them quickly because I was too excited about what would happen next. He kissed my face beginning with my cheeks. He put his lips on my forehead. Gently, he moved to kiss my mouth. I opened my lips and before he kissed my mouth, I closed my eyes. I wanted a taste of him so badly, and I could feel his breathing on my face. Our noses touched. He wrapped his arms around me in a hug. I instinctively held onto him. He kissed me for a second, and then took me gently to the boxing ring floor.

He used one strap to tie each of my hands to the bottom rope of the ring. I could have resisted, but I did not. I didn’t want to watch him tie my wrists, so I rested my head on the floor and looked at the ceiling. I had on a thin black tank top and black drawstring workout pants. My blonde hair fell back away from my face as I lay on my back, and when he finished tying my wrists above my head, I felt completely helpless.

He began to kiss my neck intensely, and I moaned for him. It was insane neck kissing. He blew air onto the side of my neck, and it made me laugh. He did it again and again. He continued to kiss my neck. He whispered softly, “I know that tickles.” It did tickle, and when he continued on my neck, I brought my chin down to stop him. It had little effect with my arms stretched out on the ropes, and he continued to tease me with neck kisses until I cried out for him to stop. I giggled and shrieked when he blew air around my ears and nibbled them. He was teasing me intensely with his mouth. My mouth was wide open in a huge smile now because I loved it.

“Oh, not that anymore. Give me a break!” He smiled broadly when he heard those words from me like he had just won something surprising, and wonderful.

“If you liked that, you will love this even more!” He moved down to my tummy and gently lifted up my tank top to expose my belly button. He reached over to the pile of straps and took two more. I was so turned on that I did not resist when he tied my ankles together with the first, and used the second strap to wrap around the instep of my sneakers to separate my feet. He removed the sneakers, removed my socks, one at a time, and when they were off, he showed them to me and tossed them aside. “You have naked feet! You have naked feet! You have long and slender toes. And I love the pink nail polish. They look soft. Are they ticklish? Wait, don’t answer that. Let’s find out together.”

I wanted to remain calm, but he was turning me on, and when I looked over at him, I blushed harshly. I wanted to cover my face, but my wrists were bound above my head. He had my feet in his lap and was watching me while sitting on a strap end to keep them still. He inspected my feet with his hands. He was silent as he felt the tops, my toes, my soles and my instep. “Yes, these feet are tender and sweet.”

Without warning he began lightly stroking the top of my foot with his fingers. He dragged his fingers slowly back and forth. I giggled very softly. I wanted his attention. I asked him to be gentle. He moved his fingers from the top of my foot to the bottom, and began to run his fingers up and down my soles. The sensation shocked me, and I immediately wanted more! Nothing was on my mind now except his teasing. During the time that he raked my soles, I made involuntary sounds that made him tickle even more. I laughed, I screamed softly, I moaned with pleasure, I gasped for breathe, and I shrieked and giggled without control.

He began to use his tongue to nibble at my toes. Like a thirsty iguana, he worked his tongue between each toe. He spread them apart with his fingers and licked my toes while I begged for mercy. He stopped for a minute and undid the strap that separated my feet. With only my ankles bound, he was free to tickle and nibble my instep, and it was by far the most ticklish spot on my feet. I moaned, groaned, and giggled for what seemed like forever until he finally released my tortured feet.

He moved to my tummy and kissed my belly and sides. He licked my belly button. He undid the drawstring on my pants with his teeth and gently pulled them down to right below the middle of my hips.

“No more! Please don’t. I can’t take anymore. Please stop!”

“I’ve saved the best for last. I have a special treat for your belly and hips. You’ll love it.”

Very lightly with his fingertips, he started at my hips and slowly and softly made a straight line to the bottom of my ribs. On the return trip down my belly, he picked up the pace, and when he reached my hips, he started to climb up my belly again. This was too much for me, and I cried out and told him the truth. “I’m dying, please, I’m so wet. Please if you do that, I’ll come. Please stop teasing. I can’t take anymore. Please let me go.”

“I’m going to tickle your belly. But I’ll only go up and down from your hips to your waist 3 more times. And I will enjoy every moan and plea for mercy from you as I do it. You can take it. You can do it. Count with me as I go!”

“One”, he whispered. This time he went from the center of my lower tummy to my ribs and back. I giggled and screamed. I grasped the rope I was tied to tightly.

“Two”, he whispered. He did a zig zag pattern on my belly that tortured me and pleasured me all at once. I bit my lip, held the rope, and lost my breathe.

I struggled against the ties that bound me, and he watched me intently.

“Please don’t tease me. I mean it. No More! I can’t! If you do that again, I’m going to die.”

"Three". This time was different. He moved his mouth down to my hips and lower belly, and kissed me there relentlessly. He was merciless. He tickled my hips lightly. I begged him to do it. I couldn’t help myself. I asked for him to take me. He kissed and kissed my lower belly, and I begged him not to stop. I closed my eyes and screamed for him, holding the rope, biting my lip, and trembling. “It’s horrible, it’s horrible, it’s horrible. Oh, no! Oh, no! Ok, alright, then take me if you won’t stop! Help me please! You’re cruel, and evil, please, oh my fucking god, don’t stop!”

Last edited:
love it..fantastic and unique concept and very descriptive..

:woot:
Thank you, Isabeau, for giving me feedback about my story.

:blush: I'm glad you liked the story, MrPartickler.

Flocky,
Thank you. I'm glad you liked my story. :p

it's my favorite

Hi Helena,

thank you for this very intensive and comprehensible story with so much fire and excitement. I hope we will read more of your fantasies soon.

Greetings ... Tobi
:happyfloa

Dan,
I'm so glad you liked my story. :yowzer:

Ticklemantis,
Thank you for leaving me some feedback. This is my first time posting a story. :evilha:

Tobi76,
I'm so glad that you enjoyed reading this. Thank you for the nice words. :poke3:

Hello anupamjain008, :poke3:
Thank you for reading my story.
This is my first story that I have posted here.
Right now, I haven't considered adding to it, but I'd love it if you wanted to suggest ideas about what might happen next! :jester:

Maybe your pen name for being an author could be Penelope. In all the old movies and cartoons I think the women that are always tied to the log about to be cut with the lumbersaw is always Penelope! :jester:

Flockster,
Penelope is a great pen name! I will consider using it. Thank you for the suggestion!
:poke3:

Hello TicklishGrl4Lfe!
I'm glad that you enjoyed the story. Thank you for your nice words!!!
:poke3:

Congrats! you succeeded in making me touch myself on numerous occasions during the story. :evilha:

Wow I wish someone would carry me off like that! Nice storyline and erotic. Very nice. Good job.

:couch:
Hello Sultry,
I am so glad that you enjoyed reading this. I had fun writing it. Thank you for the nice words.

Helena,

Wow! That is a very sexy story! Wonderful!

Made me think a lot.............. about fun things! hehehehehehe

:bouncybou

:2poke: Hello Tiklebelly, :2poke:

I'm glad that you thought about fun and sexy things.
I was thinking about fun things when I was writing this!
:idunno:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back