• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

“Pride and Suffering…” (FF/F M) (Part 1)

Ace Riley

TMF Master
This is my second attempt at a decent story. :xpulcy: I read a lot, but I don’t nearly write as much. Here’s a story I enjoyed writing, and I’m pretty close to finishing the second part. Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it for you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Pride and Suffering…” (FF/F M) (Part 1)

When Marco joined the military, he knew there would be risks involved. Soldiers aren't exactly guaranteed safety, they are trained to handle combat at the very least the most fundamental level no matter what their assigned profession. Not all soldiers are trained to deal with capture at the most advanced level, but all soldiers are trained about it's effects and what one should do in such a situation. After the Iraqi war kicked into high gear, this became even more prevalent. Constant briefings and classes were added to the yearly curriculum of military education most soldiers in the Army had to go through every year. The Code of Conduct. The Army Values.

Marco wasn't a bad soldier, but he was a young soldier. He had no dreams of making it as a Sergeant Major and retiring with medals on his chest. He joined for the most basic reason, which was to get a jump start in his education and career of choice... computers and communications. His lovely wife, also in the Army was in the same field, and they met during introductory training. As far as Marco was concerned, he was in and out, with a beautiful future waiting for him. He never thought he'd be in the thick of things, using such knowledge as "escape and evasion" and "prisoner status", especially since his unit was not ordered to deploy to theater anytime soon.

He could not have been more wrong. Not long after coming home from a trip to the movies, he began to sense something was wrong. There was no power in the house, which his wife just dismissed as something that had been happening in the neighborhood recently, nothing to worry about. However Marco couldn't honestly agree to the sentiment, especially when he heard a tumble in the bedroom she just walked into. Even in darkness, Marco was able to reach the doorway just in time, just for his vision to go from pitch blackness to bright lights...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What in the hell...", Marco awoke with a start, his head suddenly reeling in pain. He was sitting on a chair somehow, doubling forward with a splitting headache. He immediately remembered his situation and quickly tried to get up, finding out he was tied at the wrist and leg, some force was holding the chair down in place and he struggled against his bonds. "Hey...HEY! What the hell is going on!" He couldn't see anything, he had some sort of blindfold on which he couldn't shake off no matter the effort. Not a single thing could be seen.

He had to calm down for a minute, listening intently; he tried to focus on anything...despite the eerie silence in the room. Holding his breath, he heard a small rustling of clothes, and what sounded like a stifled laugh. He wasn't alone in the room at all.

"It looks like you've found yourself in a sticky situation Marc." Marco jumped at the words, because they came to his right side, right by his ear. He suddenly heard the sound of laughter coming from what sounded like two women, one in front of him, the other to his right. "You're finally all out of options, you bastard."

Marco shook his head, wanting to get out of this chair as quickly as he could, he suddenly felt as if the room was somehow closing around him. "Look, who the hell are you!? What do you want with us?"

"Oooh! What a surprise, selfish little Marc still remembers his company. You would think he would worry about his own skin rather than anyone else he decides to spend his dirty little time with." The sultry little voice came from his right, and had no particular accent. In fact it could have come from any number of girls assigned to his unit, but such general English could have come from anyone, and from the sound of it, this couldn't be business related... it almost sounded personal.

"I've been waiting so long for this..., let's just fuck him up and get this over with." That voice was much further. Maybe a little younger than her, and obviously far more impatient. Their voices were similar enough to be sisters, and if it wasn't for the positioning, he might have even thought it was the same girl.

"Quiet..., Marc is going to tell us everything, won't you baby? Hmm?"

He could feel her walking around the chair, just by the difference in sound in the room. He tried to keep calm, hold his breath, and speak quickly... "Look, I don't know who you two are. My name is Marco, and I just want me and my wife to be left alone. Take what you want and get the hell out of here."

That was met with another gale of laughter from the two of them. "Shut up Marc! We'll leave when we please, and when you give us the fucking disc we bargained for then we'll leave you rat!", it was the impatient one in front of him. Screaming at the top of her lungs. "Until then, you're going to be quiet and listen well or your bitch girlfriend will have to..."

"Sssh... quiet, did he say wife?"

That came from behind him. Suddenly Marco felt he may have made a mistake somehow. He suddenly realized at the first girls proclamation that they somehow have him mistaken for someone else, and this made this situation far more dangerous than it ever was a moment ago. They had absolutely no idea who he was, and for that matter, that the woman in his house was his wife. He swallowed, realizing he just involved himself even more deeply into this situation.

"I think he did..."

"Marc, it looks like your neck is hanging farther on the chopping block than you thought it did."

Marco had to say something quick. "Look, you have me mistaken with someone else. My name is Marco, I don't know of any disc, and what it is you're looking for. You have the wrong...-!", he never got to finish. He was hit by something solid on the back of the head and suddenly lost all train of thought. He groaned loudly, leaning forward in his bonds and tried to take a breath after the impact...

"You leave me no choice Marc. I tried to play nice a few weeks ago, I gave you time to finish what you started and here you go, fucking with me and trying to disappear. But no, I found you, and now I'm going to make you give me the disc, and what you owe me."

He winced a bit, still slightly reeling from the pain on the back of his head. He tried to clear his thoughts, he knew he was in danger, but what would these girls do to him? They weren’t listening, and it was becoming dangerously clear that he was running out of room to negotiate.

Without warning, he could feel his blindfold come off, and was hit with a sudden burst of light. A flashlight was beaming straight into his eyes and he moved his head to avoid it. His blurred vision started to clear, and he could suddenly see his captors. They were young! One couldn’t be too far into her 20’s. She was tall too, standing proudly with long blond hair flowing behind her. Now that he could see her, he definitely knew he had never met her before, and she was in no way possibly involved in the military, at least not directly. The other girl looked a lot younger, perhaps just reaching 19. She had short black hair, and was chewing gum frantically, maybe no taller than 5’2” from the looks of it. She gave Marco a smirk upon their eyes meeting… causing his gaze to focus a bit more and realizing why they both had such wife grins on their faces.

His vision came back in full force as he suddenly felt the need to get up from his chair, almost pulling apart his bonds. The sight of his wife, unconscious and bound on what appeared to be a low rising table brought instant rage to well up within him. Her arms were tied straight above her head, with her ankles tethered tightly on the corners of the table by the legs. She was blindfolded like he was earlier. It angered him that they invaded the privacy of his own home, but seeing that they also took the liberty of leaving her in nothing but her bra and panties just added to his fury.

“You fucking leave her out of this you bitch!” Marco spat at the women.

“Not until you tell us where you hid the disc. Oh…look, she’s waking up!” the tall one said, gently brushing back Jen’s flowing black hair. She kept it short, being in the military, but it still fell to her neck when loose. Her soft tan body, rippled with goose bumps at the sudden coolness of the air. She was slowly waking up, and realized with a start what was happening.

“Marco!”, she cried out. “What’s happening? What’s going on?”

“Relax baby, it’s all going to be all right ok!? Just relax.”, he said, knowing full well it was mostly bullshit, but he didn’t want her to freak out too badly.

“That’s right Marc; you tell her that, you tell her that as we question you about your promise to us. Perhaps she’ll be more understanding.” the tall blond gave her partner a look and they both grinned at each other.

“Marc, what is she talking about?!” Jen said shakily.

“Honey, I don’t know what she wants, she’s mistaken…she has to have the wrong house. Just please let her go!”

The short girl just laughed. “But she’s about to have so much fun!”, walking ever so confidently to the end of the table, she set herself up by her feet. Once she was there though, her expression suddenly got serious, as she brought a hand up to Marco’s wife’s foot and started tracing a finger up and down her arches. Marco say Jen’s leg shake suddenly with a start, and heard her gasp sharply. “Look’s like wifey’s going on a trip tonight.”

Marco couldn’t believe this crap, they were tickling Jen? How was this going to accomplish anything!? Jen was a soldier too, she was a hard girl, rough with the guys… never afraid to get her hands dirty. Jen was a slender girl, at 5’5” she was no giant, but she had the bruises and cuts all the others did when she ran through an obstacle course. She held on tight every time she would march the 10 mile rucksack march. She never gave up; never quit… she had the tight little body to show for it.

…but what Marco couldn’t understand is why she was being so quiet. Jen, would usually be cussing up a storm here. She hated to be tickled, and it was one of the few things he would not put up with when it came to playing with any of the guys. Yet now, she was eerily silent, as if she couldn’t talk somehow. The short intruder made a few quick flutters of her fingers on one foot, and with her other hand would start tickling the other foot. Gently alternating from one to the other, making a noticeable reaction on Jen’s face. The girl’s tickling slowly became more honest, and Jen threw her head back, letting out a stream of giggles.

“…he-he-he…..s-stop that…ha-ha-ha-ha…!!!” she squirmed a bit, lifting her midsection up, in an attempt to pull back at the bonds at her ankle to no effects. The fingers never wavered, consistently producing more giggling from their target. When the tall girl joined in, moving her hand ever so slowly to Jen’s left foot, resting her nails just below her toes, it was like music to their ears.

“Oh god! STOP! MARCO!!! HaHahahaHahaAA!! Marco, please make them stop!”

Marco growled and put all the force he could into his feet to lift himself off the chair, but he felt himself falling back, suddenly noticing his chair was tethered to the couch behind him, the most he could do was fall forward to his toes and back down on his seat. “Look! I don’t know anything about you girls! Please just leave her alone, she can’t stand to be tickled!!!”

Jen, cried out suddenly. “Wha~t th- the hell Mar-coohhahahahaHa!!! Yo-u baaahaahahatahahard!!!” The short girl cooed at her. Fluttering her nails up and down the length of Jen’s feet, trailing her nails under her toes, by her ankles with little scratches and long slow rakes of her fingertips. She smiled, turning her gaze backward at Marco.

“Then maybe you this should cure your sudden amnesia…” she whispered and stood up, walking up to the other end of the table and letting her nails flutter over Jen’s forearms, slowly trailing her nails down the underside of her arms. The tall girl at her feet continued to tickle Jen’s toes and arches, scratching at the sides and bottoms as they wiggled from side to side frantically trying to avoid her long nails. Jen was gasping for air every chance she could, realizing that the tickling was getting worse as the nails made their way to her underarms.

“EEEEK! No not there pleeeaaheeeheeeease! Hahahaha it tickles~it tickles!!! Maaaarcoooo HahAHahahaha!!! Tell them to stop!”, Her skin was on fire with ticklishness. She had been tickled before, but never so intensely. Her ribs were being played with as if they were keys, between each of them new laughter came to life from her lips, and even more were found on spots by the edges of her feet.

Jen was at the end of her rope, they were bringing out feeling she hadn’t felt in years. She was used to being in a position of strength in her job, and hadn’t felt like this since she left home, always playing with her brothers, she sometimes fell to their clutches during war games, where they would leave her in a closet if she got captured and would occasionally tickle her during interrogation. She rarely gave in, but one day she remembered how they went into her room to tickle her without even a word, and tickled her silently for hours, leaving her a nervous wreck. They said it was to train her for the coming war games with their neighbours, but she never played with them after that.

She swore she’d never let herself be put into a situation like that again, and here she was, tied and being tickled at the mercy of others. Marco was feeling helpless, watching them torment his wife. A minute ago he felt tickling wasn’t going to do much harm, but seeing her desperate cries, he knew she was being tortured beyond her limits. He knew she was ticklish, but never knew that it could make her so docile, so helpless.

The blond woman at Jen’s feet suddenly stopped and turned toward Marco, letting her partner knead and prod at her underarms and working her way down to her ribs. She never gave Jen a break, and the rhythm of Jen’s hysterics became more frantic.

“Marc, we’re going to tickle her, and more… this right here is nothing, we’re just warming her for her true torture. It’s fantastic… tickling, you know. It weakens the mind, becomes more brittle. Confuses the body, for there’s no real way to strengthen your defenses against it once it gets going. Do you like seeing your wife suffer?”

Marco scoffed at her. “Of course not…!”

“Then why do you lie to us?!”

“I’m not lying! I don’t know what you’re talking about! I’ve never seen you before!”

“Of course not you fool, we communicated through e-mail. We worked out our sums and you were obliged to provide us the software we paid you to design. You took our money and agreed to give us what we asked for, and we got nothing on your end. Do you think we would be so kind as to just suddenly let you go? …?”

Marco was in over his head, his eyes looking behind the woman as the short haired girl walked to Jen’s side, straddling the table and resting her thighs around Jen’s waist, facing up her body and letting loose another stream of tickling to her defenseless ribs. He couldn’t even see his wife’s face as she cried and screamed with laughter. Just her bucking hips as she tried to throw off her attacker to no effect.

“You have the wrong man, I’m sorry. I can’t help you…”

“Then you leave me no choice.” The taller woman said with just a hint of reluctance. “We’re going to have to torture the girl, and perhaps when she’s fully broken she’ll make you tell us where it is. I’m sorry, but I cannot leave here without it.”

She stood up and made a quick gesture to her partner, who understood and stopped her assault on Marco’s wife. She slowly crawled off the table, and reached down to what appeared to be a backpack full of her tools. She found a set of leather cuffs and pulled them out, giving Marco a quick glance and a smirk as she proceeded to unbind Jen’s arms. The poor girl was breathing frantically, her skin tingling with excitement. The resonance of just being tickle tortured still stuck with her after all these years.

“What are you doing?! Where are you taking her?”

The tall one looked down on him. “Why, to the bedroom of course. Where we can work on her, without your little outbursts ruining our good time.”

“…but, she doesn’t kno~”

“Ssssh, don’t worry Marc, you’ll be able to hear every little scream and laugh from your precious wife. We’ll tickle her until she loves it. Until she’s soaking wet from the excitement. Until she screams for more, and you’ll be right there, letting it happen. Ever the hero.”

They took her into the next room, his wife struggled a bit, but not like she would have normally. She was worn out, and looked afraid.. she never looked in his direction as they dragged her into the bedroom. The door closing behind them with a final clasp of the lock. Marco was confused, and fearful. His lack of understanding brought him here, but his lack of action was getting to him. Why hasn’t he fought back…? It wasn’t him being tortured. He was honestly angry at these two people who broke into his house and turned his life upside down. However, he also was faintly aware of being angry at himself, for being unable to do anything… for being afraid…

…but when suddenly, after some quiet moments he heard the faint, yet muffled shriek of his wife screaming into the room, followed by the hysterical cascade of laughter and cries that they masterfully produced from her beautiful body, he realized he was angry at himself for something far more personal…

…for being aroused...

---To be Continued? (INSERT COIN! 0/2) :bouncybou

super fantastic beginning. and love the concept, i'm a sucker for interrogation scenarios..this one is looking to be a great one, plenty of details..and tsk tsk on Marco for getting aroused, while his poor helpless wife is suffering such intense tickling torture. excellent job Ace..

Ace Riley said:
Charming as always Isabeau. A pleasure writing for you. :happyfloa

ahh thank you..i have been writing a few stories recently.. i need to continue more..me charming? blushes... :redheart:

Outstanding! Looking forward to Part 2!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back