• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

PLAYFUL POLTERGEISTS */ff erotic

knight

1st Level Red Feather
This story is inspired by a thread on the General Discussion forum. Izzy was talking about ghosts in her house, and Steph chimed in about her own poltergeists. So, here you go. Enjoy!

PLAYFUL POLTERGEISTS
by Knight

This story is true. You must believe this. No one else will believe me, but I know the truth. I tell this story in the hopes that others will believe, and will spread the word. The house is evil. What house, you may ask? Her house. The house of Isabeau.

It started innocently enough. Little things; lost keys, misplaced shoes. But when Isabeau, Melanie to her friends, noticed her tea poured and steeping, and she didn’t remember pouring it, she reached out for help. Naturally, she reached out to her friend Steph. Steph had told Melly about her own experiences. She said she could help. Melly believed her, and they made plans to investigate together. But no one could have prepared for what happened next. No one could have.

Steph came to Melly’s house. Together, they felt, they could find and evict the poltergeist that had invaded Melanie’s house. So, one warm summer day, Steph arrived at Melly’s door. They chatted a bit, then began to set up. They placed cameras and audio recorders all around the house, to catch proof of the phenomenon. I have the film, I have the audio. I have the proof. Here’s what happened:

For nearly an hour, there was nothing. No audio anomalies, no video evidence. The house was quiet. Melanie had gotten Steph some iced tea, and they waited. Waited for some sigh, some indication, some evidence of the activity Melanie knew was there, and Steph was sure they could catch. Melanie got up to wash their glasses, when they heard a clunk.

“What was that?” asked Steph excitedly. Melanie looked around, listening.

“Oh, no. The air conditioner broke down!” Melanie crouched over a vent, feeling for air circulation. It was 95 degrees outside today. Soon, it would be boiling hot in the house.

Half an hour later, the ladies were gulping down ice water trying to keep cool. Steph, fortunately, had been wearing open sandals, and Melanie changed into flip-flops. Melanie, a petite 5'2", was wearing a pair of cutoff denim shorts. She was wearing her pink blouse, tied off just above her tight midriff. Her light blonde hair was short, running just below her chin, framing her lovely face. Despite the ice water, her forehead was beginning to glow with perspiration. Steph, a taller 5'6", was unused to the hot, muggy West Virginia weather. She had dressed in khaki slacks, and a short sleeve, white blouse. The brunette wished she had packed some shorts as well. She too, had tied off her blouse above her midriff, and had tied her hair (which ran down past her shoulders) back to keep it out of her eyes, and off her neck.

“I guess this was a bust,” Steph said, depressed. She had been hoping to catch something.

“Yeah, I’m sorry, Steph,” replied Melanie sullenly.

“Hey, it’s not your fault the poltergeists don’t wanna play.”

They heard a thump in the living room. They looked at each other, then dashed in. The cushions to the couch had been flopped onto the floor. Melanie’s cat, Chelsea, sat on top of them, licking her paws.

“Did she...” Steph started to ask. Melanie shook her head.

“She couldn’t have,” she said, amazed. The pair walked over to the cushions, then turned their heads at another sound. They watched, open-jawed, as the coffee table slid to the far corner of the room.

“Holy...” said Steph.

“Did you see...” said Melanie. But there would be no more time to wonder. Steph suddenly felt hands grab her from behind.

“HEY!” she shouted, as she was pulled down onto the cushions (the cat had obligingly darted away).

“Steph!” Melanie said in alarm. She took two steps towards her friend, then felt her feet pulled out from underneath her. Her whole body lifted into the air, her flip-flops went flying, and she was turned upside down. Steph tried to rise, but felt her hands and feet pinned down. Melanie felt something grab her wrists, and pull them down. It felt weird, like powerful hands were grabbing her, but also like there was nothing there at all. Steph struggled to get up.

“I can’t get up!” Then she saw Melanie. “Melly, my god, you’re...” but the rest of her exclamation was lost.

“EEEEEP! EEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!” They both laughed in unison. Steph had felt something run up and down her bare stomach. Melanie felt something run across her bare feet. Then, just as suddenly, it stopped. They looked at each other, alarm on their faces.

“Oh no,” they said together. Then, it started.

Steph felt her body lifting off the ground. She was still horizontal, and her arms were pulled up. The feeling returned. She felt what can only be described as phantom fingers running up along her underarms. Steph wriggled futilely, and began giggling.

“Hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee! S-stop it! S-ss-stop it right now!” she demanded. In response, the poltergeists began to undo her sandals.

Melanie, meanwhile, was shaking with laughter. The phantom fingers were running freely across her feet. They easily spread her toes, and ran up and down her toes, across the balls of her feet, along the sides, and over the arches. They quickly discovered the fact that her left foot was more ticklish than her right foot, and concentrated on that one.

“HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! P-P-PLEASE! ANYTHING BUT THAT!”

In response, the button to her shorts popped open.

Steph’s sandals floated to the floor. She tried pulling her feet away, but she couldn’t do more than wiggle them a little. She shrieked as poltergeists ran over her feet. Her face was turning red. Her body shook with laughter. This wasn’t what she’d had in mind today!

On the other side of the room, Melanie was coming undone. Or rather, her clothes were. Her blouse’s buttons popped open, the tie unraveled and the blouse slid off her body, onto the floor. Now, phantom fingers ran freely up and down her sides and underarms. Melanie screamed with laughter. The phantom fingers were running light, but tickling, caresses down her body. Mixed with the relentless tickling her feet were receiving, she was overwhelmed. She tried to pull away, but she couldn’t move. Her face had tuned beet red, partly from the tickling, partly from being upside down. Just when she was beginning to feel uncomfortable, the tickling stopped, and she was rotated in the air. Whew, she thought. At least they didn’t find my worst spot. No sooner had she thought this, then she felt her shorts being unzipped. Her eyes flew wide open as they were tugged down off her body.

Steph was also turned in midair. The brunette was lifted vertically. Her blouse popped doff, and the poltergeists set to work undoing her slacks. As Melanie’s shorts hit the floor, Steph’s slacks followed. The two women were now dressed only in bras and panties. They each gasped as the tickling resumed. Poltergeist fingers danced up and down their sides, up and down their bare legs, across their bare feet.

“EEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!”

“AAAHHHH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!”

The two women struggled helplessly, unable to even budge the invisible grip of their phantom tormentors. They laughed and shrieked, squealed and giggled. Their bodies were playgrounds for the poltergeists. For long minutes, the poltergeists tickled and tortured their captives. The tickling eased just a bit just enough that the two women would be aware of what was about to happen.

Steph felt her bra unclasp on the back. She felt it loosen, and saw it slip up her arms, and off, falling to the floor with her other clothes. Melanie had been wearing a bra that clasped at the front, and it too popped off. As the giggling women watched their bras fall to the floor, they felt their panties slide down. Soon, they were both completely naked and helpless. Now the tickling assault intensified.

Steph squealed as she felt the backs of her legs, right below her buttocks, being tickled. The poltergeists began to pull her legs apart.

“OH GOD! AH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! PLEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEEASE! NOT THERE!”

Melanie gasped and screamed as the poltergeists found her worst spot, the hollow between her legs and abdomen. She begged and pleaded, but all to no avail.

“EEEEEKKKKKSSSSSS! HEEHEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-EHEEE! NOOOOOO! I CAN’T TAKE IT! PLEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HAA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! NO MORE! NO MORE!”

But there would be more.

The poltergeists began exploring every inch of their quivering, nude bodies. They tickled legs, calves, knees, necks. They found a particularly sensitive spot on Melanie’s neck. They found Steph’s lower back was wonderfully sensitive. They found both women to be unbearably ticklish on their breasts. Swirls ran around and around their breasts, concentrating on their stiff, pink nipples. Melanie squealed in surprise and alarm when she felt tickling begin along her upper thighs. She was more surprised by the fact that she felt moisture gathering there. She was actually becoming aroused. And she was not alone.

Steph felt phantom fingers begin teasing around her upper thighs. She actually tried bucking her hips, unconsciously trying to get them to touch her elsewhere. Steph felt a great swell of arousal pulse through her. This torture had turned her on. She giggled and whimpered as she felt the poltergeists creep closer to her pink, moist labia.

Melanie swivelled her hips uncontrollably. She felt tickling sensations run down her torso, over the smooth skin of her shaved mound, and down to where her treasures hid. It was like feathers, teasing and tickling. She felt the feeling draw slowly across her labia. She squealed. She’d had no idea she was so ticklish down there. But she knew she was getting very turned on. Slowly, her clitoris began to swell, until it finally peeked out from under its protective hood. The poltergeists wasted no time in attacking. Melanie felt light strokes from her phantom tormentor. She trembled, gasping in surprise. It tickled so much!

The poltergeists teasing Steph had finally reached her pussy. Like Melanie, hers was also slowly, lightly teased. But Steph had a surprise for them; Steph had a pierced clit. A gold banana bell ring lay atop her labia. The poltergeists slowly teased and tickled Steph’s moistening pussy. Her clit also was swelling. They lightly began to stroke and tease her clitoris. Steph gasped. They, slowly and gently, they began to mover her clit ring. Steph squealed, trembling as the tickling and the pleasure mixed and coursed through her body.

They poltergeists had all but ceased tickling the rest of their captives bodies; they concentrated on their sexual centers. For several minutes, Melanie and Steph gasped and whimpered, their bodies quivering under this intense stimulation. Now, the poltergeists began to tease and tickle them again, slowly increasing the intensity. Melanie bit her lower lip as she felt strokes and caresses run up and down her underarms. Steph giggled as her feet were once again targeted. Melanie shrieked as her hips were tickled. Steph began pleading as the backs of her thighs were stroked.

The two women were slowly turned in midair. Both were so overwhelmed they barely noticed. The poltergeists turned them so they were back to back, then pressed their wriggling bodies together. Steph and Melanie felt as if their arms and legs were tied together, but of course, there was nothing there. Somehow it was an added turn on, each woman feeling the other wriggling and struggling. Now intense tickling consumed them. They could feel it everywhere. On their feet, teasing up their legs, teasing along their thighs, tickling around the backs of their legs, scratching up and down their buttocks, caressing their lower backs, tickling their hips, tormenting their breasts, teasing their sides, tickling their underarms, and of course, feather-light stroking of their vaginas. Melanie and Steph struggled, pleading for mercy. The poltergeists showed none, but merely intensified the tickling. No matter how hard they pulled against their invisible bonds, the two captive friends could barely move an inch. They were helpless against this unbearable torture.

Long minutes passes. Incredibly, it seemed as if their sensitivity merely increased the longer the torment lasted. Both women were overwhelmed, and exhausted from their fruitless struggles. They were also incredibly aroused. Just the slightest touch, and both of them would climax. If only, they both thought, if only the touches on their swollen, throbbing clits would increase. But it remained feather-light. And their arousal went unfulfilled, and increased. They giggled, and shrieked. They wriggled, and trembled. Neither was aware of anything anymore, just the torturous sensations that would not stop. All they could feel was an unbearable tickling that was turning them on, and not allowing them release.

Melanie felt an unusual flutter in her stomach. The tickling suddenly grew incredibly intense. Her body tensed, she felt the feeling gather and swell. He eyes flew wide open in surprise. She was about to cum! Behind her, Steph also felt the fluttering, felt her body seize up, felt the sensations assaulting her reach a fever pitch. Neither woman was prepared for this! Neither had ever believed they could be tickled to orgasm, or that it could be so intense. With no warning, a thunderous climax exploded in each of them. They tensed, and cried out. The tickling intensified, serving to intensify the orgasm. Steph and Melanie rode the growing wave of pleasure as it surged through them like a tidal wave. Melanie’s eyes rolled back in her head. Steph’s hands clenched and unclenched uncontrollably. Their toes curled. Their chests heaved as the surged pounded through them, not letting up. Seconds ticked into minutes, and the poltergeists still tickled their orgasming bodies. Neither woman was prepared for the sheer intensity of the relentless orgasms pounding through them. Just as Melanie was thinking that she must surely pass out from such intense pleasure, it finally stopped. The tickling ceased, the orgasms faded, and their quivering bodies were lowered onto the cushions below them. The two panting women lay next to each other, unable to move. Then, they passed out.

When they came to, a few minutes later, there was no sign of the poltergeists. The two women dressed, cleaned up the living room, and after a long drink, took their cameras and recorders to look at the evidence. He cameras and recorders caught everything. Every sound made, every movement. Watching it again turned them on. So, the next day, they repeated the process. They set up the cameras, the recorders, everything. They were rewarded with the same intense, unbearable, irresistible torture. Then, they got a wonderful, wicked idea.

After that, they began to get wicked, indeed. They would call their friends, inviting them to Melanie’s house, telling them all about the poltergeists she has there. They would come unaware of what would be in store for them. Many a woman has been trapped and tortured by the poltergeists. One brave soul managed to sneak out a sample of the evidence. It fell into my hands. Let this story serve as a warning. No one believes me, but you must. If either of them, Steph or Isabeau (Melanie to her friends) calls you, telling you about the poltergeists in her house, do not go. The poltergeists may have turned them, corrupted them. The poltergeists may have simply unleashed their wildest fantasies, I do not know. But, for the sake of your own sanity, you must believe me. Do not go. It is evil. Her house. The house of Isabeau.

THE END????????????????

ahh my Knight..how devious of you to take my forgetting the tea boiling and making such a fantastically erotic tickle story...only you could create such an idea..the house of isabeau? hehe. i love that...and i know it will be some time before we get to read another of your creative tales, so i truly appreciate this one ....

Angel, thanks! I won't be around for a while, as has been posted elseewhere. But I'll keep writing (I am actually trying to break into comic book writing, don't laugh). And when I can fnd the time, I'll post 'em.

Melanie, glad you liked it. I never forget that thread. This story has been kicking around the back of my head for awhile. I wanted to get it out before tomorrow. But I will write more when I get the time. And I'll not neglect my favorite target. Mwa-ha-ha-ha!

Wonderful writing style Knight. I could definately learn alot from you. You're descriptive, while keeping it simple. A talent I lack at times.

Keep up the good work. :)

Ace Riley said:
Wonderful writing style Knight. I could definately learn alot from you. You're descriptive, while keeping it simple. A talent I lack at times. Keep up the good work. :)

Thanks, Ace. Keeping it simple? Not usually. This is probably my shortest story. Most of them get a little long. And I'm sure your stories are great. Thanks again!

TicklishLurker said:
*pants, gasps* Melly, I'm moving in with you!

you may my love..always welcome to the house of isabeau..and we shall see what ghosties are a foot.. get it foot? lolol... :twohugs:

isabeau said:
you may my love..always welcome to the house of isabeau..and we shall see what ghosties are a foot.. get it foot? lolol... :twohugs:

*groan* What pun! What pun! The ghosts will indeed be afoot, as long as your house doesn't sail away on the flood waters, Melanie!

And Jami, didn't you read the story???? The house is evil! Run! It's EEEEEEEEEEEEVILLLLLLLLL!!!!!!

knight said:
And Jami, didn't you read the story???? The house is evil! Run! It's EEEEEEEEEEEEVILLLLLLLLL!!!!!!

I desperately need to be tickled, Knight!

Actually, I wonder how the poltergists would react to someone who actually wants more tickling from them. ;)

TicklishLurker said:
I desperately need to be tickled, Knight!

Actually, I wonder how the poltergists would react to someone who actually wants more tickling from them. ;)

Most likely, they would happily oblige.

Wow!

:wow:
You know WAY too much about me darlin'! :p
Seriously though, thank you, I'm very flattered you chose to feature me in this story~smoking hot! Whew! :redheart: :happyfloa

XOXO

steph said:
:wow:
You know WAY too much about me darlin'! :p
Seriously though, thank you, I'm very flattered you chose to feature me in this story~smoking hot! Whew! :redheart: :happyfloa

XOXO

Yes, but fortunately I use my powers for good, not evil. Glad you liked the story Steph!

TicklishLurker said:
Psst - Knight, if you have time with being a new father and all, I think there's another thread that might inspire you....

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=84553

Starts to turn into story inspiration around the middle/end of page two..... :xpulcy:

Dammit woman! I swear, you, Izzy, and Steph just won't stop giving me good story ideas. I have enough to keep me busy until 2008! Ah, if only I could get paid for this!

knight said:
Dammit woman! I swear, you, Izzy, and Steph just won't stop giving me good story ideas. I have enough to keep me busy until 2008! Ah, if only I could get paid for this!

Just remember to PM me when you post it. I nearly didn't see the Ballor story because I didn't know it was done!

TicklishLurker said:
Just remember to PM me when you post it. I nearly didn't see the Ballor story because I didn't know it was done!

Okey dokey. Sorry 'bout that.

knight said:

you?? i came up with the original ideas, with my tea boiling incident and the Johnny Depp question. You took my tea incident and made a fantastic story from that..also i thought my pun was rather funny...

isabeau said:
you?? i came up with the original ideas, with my tea boiling incident and the Johnny Depp question. You took my tea incident and made a fantastic story from that..also i thought my pun was rather funny...

True, you are quite the inspiration. If I ever get paid, I'll split it with ya!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back