• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Newbie looking to explore feet only cybertickling

First Timer

I was just reawakened to this world a couple of days ago when I caught a clip on Youtube of a woman with bound feet being tickled with various devices. My one and only brief tickle experience was with my brother when we were younger and pretending to be spies. He caught me, tied me to a bed and tickled my feet. After watching the Youtube clips the wonderful feeling of helplessness and pleasure I had when I was being tickled all came back. I have had butterflies in my stomach for a couple of days and have been surfing the net for every tickle video, story, thread I can find.
I am interested in foot tickling only and have no experience with cybertickling but you might say I'm itching to try it. I only ask that you have patience as I am still a little fearful. From reading the stories and threads and watching the videos I know that I like being bound with some freedom of movement but like to be more severely bound as the tickling intensifies. I also like when the tickler tells the ticklee what he is going to do with the various tools that he uses and threatens him/her with hours of tickling, giving great detail. I also like games. I had read a story where the tickler had told the ticklee that he would let her go if she could stand 10 strokes on her soles without wiggling her toes. She gets up to 8, wiggles and he starts back at 1. Delicious torture. Sorry for all my rambling but this is my first acknowledgement that I am an actual ticklee and it's scaring me. I would be open to chat and cybertickle now and then maybe move on to telephone talk with someone. The thought of in person action, being actual bound and actually tickled is terrifying to me right now although it does send a thrill through me. So if anyone is interested in chatting or teaching me through cybertickling, please contact me at [email protected]

I'm sorry if I missed it, but are you a man or woman? And don't worry so much about all of this. Sure tickling is great, but it's not the end all.

Hey, First Timer...

me again! Hope all is well....

Take your time...great that you're doing it this way...! Will PM again and see if you're into doing some cyberplay sometime.

You weren't rambling, just being honest with yourself and that's the BEST thing to be...peace,

Hi First Timer, I sent you a private message

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back