• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

City By The River, Peach City, Gulf City, And, Tropical City

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
With Mitch in a bit of a down state, the Paradise Islanders embarked on their next road trip. They first headed for New York, where they dropped two out of three games, before going to Atlanta, and winning two of three, and then heading to Houston, and dropping two of three. They returned home on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand against the teams from Middle America.
Normally, when Mitch arrived home, the first thing on his mind was loving with his wife, tickling, and hot, steamy, sex. That wasn't the case when he arrived home from Houston. Mitch came through the door pensive, and uptight. Although he was not having problems with Naomi, the Good Guy right fielder had a good reason for being apprehensive on that night. The following morning, he had his semi-annual Doctor appointment, and, he was justifiably nervous. Naomi, sensing his apprehension, tried to distract him with offers of foot worship, sex, tickling, and bondage: "What do you say I take off all my clothes, and you tickle the daylights out me, suck my toes, and fuck me until we both can't stand up" Naomi offered, undoing her nightgown, and exposing her bare breasts, and erect nipples. Mitch managed a weak smile:" Thanks, hon, but no thanks, I think I am going to take a raincheck. I just want to chill tonight, and get a good night's sleep, get this appointment over with, and play out the homestand." Mitch said. Naomi kissed him:" Okay, babe, whatever you want, is fine with me" She said. That night, at Mitch's request, the couple slept seperately, where temptation wouldn't be an issue. The next morning, with Mitch very apprehensive, he saw his personal doctor, and the report was decent. "You are doing okay, Mitch. Your blood pressure is normal, and your weight is fine. Go about your life, play ball, and I don't have to see you for six months" The Dr said to the star right fielder. "Thanks, Doc, now I can just play ball, and relax" . Mitch replied. When Mitch got home, Naomi was there, he tackled her on the living room floor, and pinned her down. "Oh, so now you want me, after ignoring me last night, well, I'm not so sure about that" Naomi said, in jest. "Will you take off your clothes and shut up, before I tie you up, and tickle you until you scream!" Mitch said, dominantly, clawing at Naomi's blouse, bra, and shorts. "You're going to fuck me right here on the living room floor, big man? How fucking romantic" Naomi said, as Mitch ripped off her clothes, along with his own, until they were both naked on the floor. "Just shut up already, Australian, you talk too much, bitch, you know that. Shut up, before I make you suck my great big dick, you pain in my ass, bitch" Mitch said, entering Naomi's vagina with his massively erect penis. Hot, heavy, and in heat, the couple made love, nude, on the living room floor, both experiencing intense orgasms from the dominant, hot, dirty talk. After they did it on the floor, Mitch carried Naomi to bed, where, he obtained another huge erection, and wanted to do her again. "You're a horny bastard, you know that!" Naomi said, as Mitch went to enter her again. "You want me to get a gag for you? Just zip it, and enjoy this. I am getting tired of your mouth!" Mitch said, in a commanding tone, as he entered Naomi again. Finally, after two sessions of intercourse, the couple collapsed, falling into a deep sleep. By late afternoon, they had to awaken, to take care of their offspring, and get to the ballpark, for that night's game with Pittsburgh. When they did, Mitch made it known what would happen next time Naomi gave him problems:" Next time you act like you did today, you will either be gagged, tickled until you come, or have to give me a blowjob, to orgasm, like it or not. You are really getting on my nerves, you know that, Bitch from down under. Oh, and when we get home tonight, the soles of your feet are mine!" Mitch said, dominantly.
That night, the Good Guys opened a series against Pittsburgh. Kate Hudson was on the mound, and she pitched well, allowing but two runs into the eighth, and combining with Amanda Bynes, and Duff, on a 3-2 win. Gil Bellows pitched on Tuesday night. He, too, did well, firing shutout ball into the eighth, before needing help, due to his high pitch count, in a 4-0 victory. Charlize Theron took her turn on Wednesday night. She allowed but two runs over seven innings, but the Good Guys could get only one, in an eventual 2-1 defeat.
Thursday was an off day. After they sent their offspring to school, Mitch and Naomi headed for the bed. In addition to tickling, and foot worship, Mitch now discovered that he loved to play "piggies" with Naomi's ten toes. As he wiggled her toes back and forth in his hands, and sawed his fingers between her ten toes, she became increasingly beserk, her insides becoming moist, her whole body erupting into sexually turned on heat. "If you dont stop doing that to me, I am going to have a massive orgasm all over the bed. Stop it already with my toes, you huge pain in my ass!" Naomi said, in a mockingly angry tone. "Remember what I told you, wife. You are mine. If you keep mouthing off like that, you get a gag, and when that happens, you are totally in my power, and you won't be able to protest anymore!" Mitch said. With that, as he was positioned at Naomi's legs, he spread apart Naomi's legs, and entered her with his penis, as she grunted, looking at him with a partial feeling of wanting to hit him, and other feelings of wanting to fuck him all day, until they were both drained dry. Twenty plus years of love made Naomi very accomodating and submissive when it came to sex. Even with some feelings of disdain, she just sat by quietly, and enjoyed being fucked, as Mitch dominated her. Strangely, instead of being angry, and wanting to stop the sex, she wanted it to continue, as Mitch's dominance was making her sopping wet inside, and so turned on, that her orgasms became multiple in a hurry.
After the day of sex and dominance, Chicago came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound, and pitched well, but lost to Greg Maddux, 1-0. Rachel Leigh Cook took the ball on Saturday night, and kept the team in the game. Tied, 3-3 in the eighth, the Good Guys finally broke through, scoring three runs in the eighth, as the bullpen did the rest, in a 6-3 win. Kate Hudson opposed Mark Prior on a beautiful Sunday, in front of a sellout, of over 50,000. Neither team hit a lick that day, as both teams managed but two hits, and no runs, over nine innings. The game was finally decided in the eleventh, on a Mitch homer, 1-0.
St Louis visited Paradise, in the last series of the homestand, before the Good Guys would go away again. Gil Bellows started the Monday game, and did his job, allowing but one run over eight innings, but the Good Guys didnt hit again, and lost, 1-0. Charlize Theron took her turn on Tuesday night. She allowed only two runs, but once again the team didn't hit much. However, trailing 2-0 in the ninth, they were saved, as two batters got on, and Center Fielder Burns came up, and launched a three run homer, to save the game for the Good Guys, who squeezed out a 3-2 win. Neve Campbell took the mound on a sunny Wednesday, in front of a sellout, before the Good Guys would head to Pittsburgh that following night. She did a fine job, allowing but two runs over six innings. Trailing 2-1 in the eighth, the Good Guys struck, as Mitch hit a three run homer, and the bullpen did the rest, as the Good Guys came away with a 4-2 Good Guy win, to finish up a difficult, but successful, six and three homestand. All the games had been difficult, but the team, and Manager Sniderman, were pleased to come away with six wins in nine games.
On Wednesday night, before he went away, Mitch did something unusual. Usually, he always liked to tickle Naomi, and play with her when she was lying face up, to be able to get at her front area. On that night, buck naked, Mitch tied Naomi up while she was lying face down, her soles and toes pointed downward. This position made it very difficult to wiggle around, whether it be her feet, toes, or other areas. Before he did anything, Mitch used a scrubbrush on Naomi's soft soles, and over and underneath her toes, mockingly saying:" We have to get slave Naomi's pretty little feet all nice and clean, so Master Mitch can suck her toes, and lick her soles" Mitch said, mockingly. As Mitch ran his tortorous scrubbrush on Naomi's mega ticklish feet, soles, and toes, it made her increasingly beserk. She giggled, but could not laugh out loud hysterically, because she was tied to the bed, with her face downward, buried into a pillow, and the mattress, with supports for her neck and head, that didnt allow her to move much. All Naomi could do was to scrunch up her toes as much as the bounds allowed, and engage in muffled squeals. As Mitch tickle tortured Naomi's soft, bare ticklish soles, he strained to hear what she was saying, which was muffled protests of:" I will do anything, pleeeassee. I am going to come, I am going to wet myself! He also heard muffled laughter, but it wasnt much, as she couldnt pick her head up, to laugh out loud. Finally, Mitch, straddling the line of mega cruelty, and knowing they never did so, said dominantly. "Hmm, nice bare ass, Australian. You want me to get a condom, and fuck you up the ass? Hmmm, would you like that, you pain in my ass bitch!" Naomi shook her head violently, and said in a muffled tone. "No, no ass! Pleeeasse no ass!" She begged. Mitch then spanked Naomi's ass:" You're lucky I don't like that, or else, I would have fucked you up the ass" Mitch said. Mitch turned Naomi over, and, with her still bound, spread her legs, and began to pentrate her. "Please untie me, master!" Naomi begged. "NO! If you protest anymore, or come, I will spank you! You have to lie here, and let me fuck you, and you cannot come, slave from down under!" Mitch commanded, as he entered Naomi, and finished with her quickly, treating her worse than some men treated a prostitute. What Mitch didnt know, was that as cruel as this treatment was for Naomi, it was also turning her on massively. Before Mitch untied her, he turned Naomi on her side, and gave her three hard smacks on her ass, with the palm of his hand. "Next time, you give me trouble, I paddle you with a paddle!" Mitch commanded.
On Thursday night, as Naomi and Mitch rode to Nassau International, for the flight to Pittsburgh, the couple had general conversation. Little was said about whether Naomi had actually enjoyed the cruel dominance, that her husband of over 20 years, had bestowed upon her during that homestand. She had been gagged, tied while face down, basically forced to perform oral sex, and smacked on her ass, until it hurt, and yet, instead of being ready to kill, each act had turned her on immensely, and made her want more. "I am going to call you from the road, and I want phone sex, and the webcam show, while I am gone this trip, got it, slave? I want to see your bare nipples, and bare pussy, and bare feet and soles and toes, and I want you to tell me how much I turn you on, and how much you miss me, and want me to fuck you until you cant take it anymore!" Mitch said, as his penis stiffened through his pants at his words, and Naomi felt herself get wet, at his dominant talk.
In the meantime, in the middle of all this dominance between the couple, there was a Saturday night tickle party that week. The featured lee would be mega hot actress Rachel Macadams, star of such movies as the Family Stone, and Wedding Crashers. Rachel, a hot, thin brunette, was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club, in a bikini bathing suit. Center Fielder Ed Burns began the tickle on Rachel's neck with fingers, as her head shifted from side to side, and the protests, and giggles, began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHE! NO! Moving down, Left Fielder Dawson was next, tickling Rachel on her underarms, sides, and belly, counting her ribs, as her laughter varied in pitch:HEHAHEHEHEHAHEHEHEAHEAHEHEHEAHEEHEHAHEHEHEHEHE! NOOOOOOO! HEHEHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Second Baseman Russell then took over, attacking Rachel's hips, thighs, inner thighs, and behind her knees with fingers, as her legs jerked violently, and more squeals erupted:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO PLEASE TICKLISHHHH! NOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! Finally, Mitch got action in his favorite area, the soles of Rachel's soft, pretty feet. Mitch tickled Rachel with his fingers, a feather, an electric toothbrush, ice, a vibrating electric massager, and even his tounge, on Rachel's soft, bare, ticklish soles and ten toes. Rachel went beserk, shaking her feet as much as the bounds allowed, and wiggling her toes every which way, as she squealed uncontrollably with laughter, begging for mercy, tears rolling down her face:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OKAY! OKAY! I CANT TAKE ANYMORE! PLEASE NO MORE TICKLE! IAM GOING TO LOSE IT! NO TICKLE! PLEASE NO MORE NO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the exhausted Rachel was untied.
So, it had been a homestand of cruel dominance, and unexpected reaction, for Mitch and Naomi. As cruelly as the Good Guy rightfielder was behaving toward his wife, he was receiving no consequences, because, strangely enough, Naomi was unexplainably turned on by such actions, and treatment. It remained to be seen if such would be true when Mitch returned home again, for the next homestand, against the California teams, in our next segment, of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Seems that the clean bill of health from the doctor must've poured fuel on the fire between Mitch and Naomi. Forget high blood pressure, perhaps this is a new form of treatment eh? Great story as always and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is always appreciated. You posted in the thread very quickly this time.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back