• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A loving mother

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
Candice groggily got out of bed, she looked at her jet black alarm clock, it was 11:00 a.m., heck it was saturday, she could sleep in all she wanted. She was 19, first year of a college not far from her house, so she still lived with her parents, at least until she saved up enough money to get a dorm, but until then, she liked it just fine being with her parents.

Candice was an only child, so her parents loved having her around the house and the fact that still lived under their roof. Candice walked down the stairs. Her long, dirty-blonde hair was still messy from the long snooze, but it could wait to get fixed before she went out. She doned cute pink flannel p.j.s, and big furry slippers.

"Is that my little girl??" Candice's mom asked as she heard the footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Yes, but i'm not your little girl anymore Mom, " Candice said, still half asleep.

Candice's mom didn't take any notice to the remark, and continued making breakfast.

"Pancakes!" Candice said excitedly as the fresh smell entered her nose.

"Yup," her mother nodded, as she plopped three brown flapjacks on Candice's plate.

Candice gobbled them up quiet quickly for such a small, skinny girl, but with a big appetite for pancakes, her favorite food.

"So Candice, have any plans today?" her mother asked.

"Not much, might go to the movies with Lauren," Candice replied, standing up from her finished meal.

"Really, i was hoping you would stay hope with your father and i tonight, for a little family time."

"Where is Dad?" Candice asked, changing the subject suddenly.

"At the hardware store, you know him and tools, he won't be home for a couple hours. But back to the subject, will you stay home tonight?" her mother asked pleadingly.

"Moooommmmm," Candice moaned, really looking forward to the movies with her best friend.

"Okay, there has to be a fair way to decide this..." her mother and Candice both pondered on how to resolve this.

"I got it!" Candice said.

"We'll have a contest between you and me, the winner decides what i do tonight," Candice smiled brightly with her great idea.

"And, what's the contest??"

"Umm.. i haven't figured that out yet," Candice began to think once more.

"Checkers?"

"Race?"

"Egg-walk?"

"Basketball?"

All these ideas were no good, and then their small dog, Woofie came in.

Woofie then began to tug at one of Candice's furry slippers, thinking it was a toy.

"Cut that out Woofie!" Candice's mom yelled.

"Just let him play, he won't hurt it," Candice insisted, and soon the small dog had pulled the slipper and shoot it a couple feet across the room.

"See? No harm done," Candice said, and then began to giggle lighlty.

"What is it?" her mother asked, then saw the dog licking Candice's bare sole.

"S-stop W-woofie!!" Candice giggled and then tugged her foor from its reach.

"I've got it!" Her mother exclaimed as the little light bulb went off inside her head.

"What, an idea for the contest?" Candice asked.

"Yup, little Woofie gave me the idea."

"Licking?" Candice asked puzzled.

"No no, tickling!" Her mother said.

"Tickling??" Candice still looked a bit puzzled.

"I'll tickle you, if you can last without saying a secret word, you can go to the movies, but if you do say it, you'll stay home tonight." Her mother explained.

"Well...." Candice wasn't sure.

"Okay, but what's the time limit, and the word?"

"I think twenty minutes should be good, and the word can be...family!" Her mother said cheerily.

"Twenty minutes!! I can't last that long, i'm too ticklish!" Candice moaned.

"It's this or no chance at all of the movies tonight," her mother threatened, and Candice stubbornly agreed.

Her mom then led Candice to her room, and they both sat on Candice's bed.

"I got the timer right here, tell me when your ready," her mother said, pointing to the egg-timer.

Candice took a deep breathe, and....

"Wait! This won't work! When you start tickling me, i'll automatically try to get away and struggle and stuff," Candice pointed out.

"Hmmmm..." her mother looked around her room, thinking.

"I got it! We'll use these scarves you have to tie you," her mom suggested.

"Tie me up!" Candice said unexpectingly.

"Lay down," her mother said sternly, and Candice regrettingly obliged.

With two scarves, her mother tied both her wrists to the top of her bed together, and both her ankles together, allowing her soft, precious feet to poke out of the rail of the bed. Candice gently tugged at the scarves, testing them, and she had little slack.

"Ready hunny?" her mother smiled hugely.

Candice whimpered and nodded.

Her mom then turned on the timer, and sta next to her daughter on the bed.

She slowly unbuttoned the lower couple of buttons on her shirt, and then rolled the shirt up beneath her bra line, showing off her flat, tanned tummy, silky sides, cute innie bellybutton, and beautiful ribcage.

"Remember when i used to tickled you as a little girl, you were sooo ticklish back then, i hope you haven't lost any of it!" She then furiously dug her ten long red-painted fingernails into Candice's small ribcage, and begna massaging up and down all her ribs, getting especially at the sensitive skin in between each rib.

"Haaahahahaahahahahahheheheheeeeahahahahahaaaahahahaha-hahaha!!!!!!" Candice screamed in laughter, not starting out with soft giggles, but with intense laughter, bucking her petite body furiously.

"M-mooommmmahahahahahahhehehenooohehehehahaahahhahahaahahaaa!!!!!!!"

Her mother loved tickling her daughter, she was so ticklish and fun to tickle, as she expertly massaged her outer ribs.

Candice's laughter was crazy, bouncing off the small walls of her room, and returning right back to her own ears. She laughed and giggled sometimes, mixing the two into an intense blend of ticklish screams.

Her blonde hair bounced up and down, along with her small breasts, pressing tightly against her shirt.

Candice tried to beg for her mom to stop, and even yell 'family' the code word, but that would lead her to defeat, something Candice tried to fight at all costs.

Her mother then unbuttoned the rest of the buttons of her shirt, and letting the shirt fall to the bed, now her whole upperbody was defenseless, except for her bra.

her Mother's fingers lightly spidered up her sides, then found a spot in her hyper-ticklish armpits, making her laughter go insane, as she bucked and writhed with all the slack she had.

The long nails lightly scratched her smooth, silky armpits, and Candice went wild.

The nails then began making flicking motion in her soft underarms, driving candice over the tickle edge even further.

The 19 year old couldn't take much more, and wanted to say 'family' but she just couldn't not yet. Her eyes wandered to the timer, 15 minutes left, but an eternity when being tickled.

The whole while her mother tauneted and teased her, talking about past times when Candice was tickled, and how much fun it was, and doing baby-talk every now and then.

"Are Candice's widdle armpits ticklish? I'll take that as a yes," her mother said, as her only reply was intense laughter and high-pitched giggles.

Her fingers soon moved back down her upperbody, to her tummy, which quivered beneath the long nails.

But her mom didn't care, as she stroked up and down her flat abs. Candice laughed even harder, and bucked even more forcefully, as her bare midriff was mercileslly tickled.

Her mother's nails outlined her sides and ribs very lightly, catching Candice off guard, and then suddenly returning to her tummy, where she lobster-clawed her lower tummy.

Candice squealed each time the lobster-claws clawed her ticklish tummy, and Candice went absolutely wild, hollering and laughing as her body shook against her bed.

Candice looked once more at the timer, only 8 minutes left, maybe, just maaaaaaybe should could last..until....

"Candice, ready for the the spot?" Her mother asked, smiling devilishly.

"Nooooooo!!!!!!!" Candice begged and screamed, anything so her mother wouldn't tickle her spot.

"Please mommy!!!!! Don't!!!!!" Candice begged.

Her mother then reached into a deep pocket, and pulled out a long...soft...yellow...feather!!

"Noooooooooo!!!!!!" candice screamed.

Her mother took the feather, and dangled it above Candice's spot.

"Pleaseeeee nooooo!!!!!!"

Her mother nodded evily, and lowered the feather so it was a mili-inch above Candice' spot.

Candice prepared herself, shutting her eyes, bracing herself, tightening every muscle in her small body.

Then it happened.

Her mother then dropped the feather into her daughter's spot, also known as her bellybutton.

She gently swirled the feather in her tiny bellybutton lightly, barely tickling the bottom of it.

"F-familyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!" Candice screamed, then falling back with crazy, never-ending laughter.

Her mother then instantly stopped, and smiled at her daughter.

"Looks like your spending the night with your father and me," her mother said happily, as seconds later, the buzzer went off.

Candice was dissapointing, she was so, so close, but her bellybutton was waaaaay too ticklish to withstand the touch of the feather.

"So what are we gonna do for family night? And could you untie me now?" Candice asked, glad at least she wouldn't be tickled anymore.

"Sorry dear, can't untie you, that's what i have planned for family night...tickling you!!"

Candice fumed, she had been tricked. And now she would be tickled even more.

"And your father's actually not at the hardware store, he's at the arts and crafts store,"

"Doing what?"

"Picking up feathers."

THE END

how'd u like this one? i was inspired by rockauthor's fantasy poll:)

Great!

While I am a foot tickling fan, I still HIGHLY enjoyed this tale!! You must be butter cause' your on a roll tummy!!! :cool:

Cool Tummy..Now Could you Please....

Great story Tummy,
I have to say that even the short time I have been a member although I enjoy most of all the stories written,you certainly have a knack for it.
Ok question..I have asked before but got no reply,How about writing about some of your own true experiences of being tickled..
I think others would share in the enjoyment of reading some true to life tickle stories you may have been a part of
How bout it Tummy??...Looking forward to it,and Thanxs

PS My e-mail is [email protected] if you would like to send your response via e-mail...TM

What a cute story . . . wish I knew families like that. :)

Great story Tummy!!! How about a little payback for mom...hehehe

cute story, tummy...

Nice one:D. Would like to see the daughter get revenge on the mother's feet, though.

Ive been waiting for something like this.

Almost nobody is as brave and daring to write fics like this. I deeply enjoyed it tummy. I go nuts with upperbody tickling, I think it's the greatest type of tickling cuz theres so much more options.

Sorry for you footticklers, I just feel limited. And what if they aren't ticklish there? Hey, get it?

...heh, but really. If you were to do a part two, maybe what happened that very nigth could make and awesome story.

--Ace

continuation

i would love to see a continuation of this story with feet involved! lol

Hey I'm back!

Before i write anything new, i thought i'd bring out one my old stories that a lot of people seemed to enjoy, so for all the newer people, now they can enjoy it!!

Hey,

I think you should continue the night... since you did bring this story back.

great story... she really deserves tickling for being so ticklish

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back