• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She was much more than an angel...

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
The Sensual Tickles.
Inspired by TicklishGrl4Lfe,
Written by Ticklishscribe,
c. 2006

The situation was simple, I had the most beautiful; girl I had ever known and/or seen tied spreadeagled to my bed and she had size 12 feet. OH MY FUCKING GOD!

Angel was just that, a five foot eight inch angel of a girl that I had been chatting and cybering with for almost a year. We had discussed meeting and when she finally said yes, I was in heaven. Well to be honest, where else would I have been with an angel.

My blonde goddess was perfect from the top of her heavenly head, to the tips of her tantalizing toes and I wanted to reach out and touch, massage and stroke every micrometer of skin on her entire body. But what was really getting to me were those green eyes of hers that were sensually caressing my senses. To say that she was looking at me with angel eyes would be a bad pun if it were not the god’s honest truth. But she was looking up at me with all the innocence in the world.

The moment I met her I knew that I had to plan her tickle very carefully and lovingly. To me she just wasn’t your average tie her down and tickle her senseless kind of girl, but someone who deserved a more slow and sensual approach.

A fresh breeze on my back caused me to turn around and I gazed again at the ocean landscape that lay before us. I marvelled at the small grove of erratically shaped Arbutus, which was growing out of the descending rocky outcropping that was the shore. The waves softly lapping as they continuously rolled onto the pebbly beach. Our meeting place was perfect and to my delight, she said that it reminded her of her part of California.

I love my Oceanside cottage with its post and bean interior and exterior, resembling that of a first nations longhouse and I used it as much as I could to relax. It was also a great tickling hideaway as well, as I had brought a couple of other lees here before and it had worked like a charm.

I couldn’t help but gaze at Angel again, surveying every curvature on her sensually exquisite and heavenly body. Ok bad pun I know, but she did have a heavenly body and I was in love with every micrometer of it. Now at this point you’re probably wondering if I was getting off on her as well, but that wasn’t the case. I had a deep metaphysical sensual feeling for angel and I wasn’t going to let my gonads spoil it for anything. I love the way she was dressed as the angelic black tiffany lace bra and panties suited her personality to a tee. This girl was as soft and tender in spirit as a Teddy Bear and I felt more comfortable around her than I did anyone else. It was like as though from the very first chat, that we had known each other for years, and I felt a complete acceptance between us.

Each time we chatted I felt more and more comfortable with her and she had said she felt much the same about me. This was what I wanted with all the girls I talked to regarding tickling or anything else for that matter. I wanted to be friends with them and earn their trust in me and in angel I had done so. From meeting her at the airport to staying overnight at my place to the ferry ride to the island here and now at the cottage. We had found that we had so much in common with each other and it thoroughly delighted the both of us. Talking was free and easy and the topics we covered were varied and always interesting.

I sat beside her and gazed into those angelic eyes again then held a blindfold over her. I saw her tense and lightly shake her head no and I slowly fitted over her head and took away her sense of sight. I watched her has she slowly writhed, trying to see through even the slightest crack in the blindfold, which I knew was futile of her. I could also hear her breathing, shallow and unsure and I knew she was on the very edge. Slowly I lowered my head and gently and sensually kissed her lips. She took a short sharp breath and jerked and I kissed her again. Still the same reaction and I took longer with the third kiss. Then I slowly, gently and sensually kissed her neck and again the same reaction.

“Do I have you by the sensual short hairs?” I couldn’t resist giggling softly and kissing again. Nibbling her Adam’s apple brought a more intense reaction and I delighted in kissing her there again.

I then lightly, softly and ever so sensually kissed her right armpit and got an even more intense reaction. This made me kiss it three times in succession and each time the same reaction.

“My my… something new I can do with your armpits.”

Her reply was an instant and guttural no and she giggled again.

"Awwwwww." I whispered, giving her one more delicate kiss and watching her shiver and shake her head. "Do my kisses bother you my heavenly angel; and isn't it deliciously lovely that you can’t protect those kissable pits."

"OHSHEEEEIT." Was her almost breathless response, followed by intense writhing.

"I must explore your armpits more." I said softly, then placed my fingertips into the deep recesses of her virgin pits and pressed lightly. Her silky soft pits felt exquisite as I touched and stroked them and again she jumped, jerked, thrashed and cackled. My fingers now began to scrabble light and spider-like over her pits and her back arched again. Her pits were expanding right after the tickling strokes and contracting as I made contact with them. This made me giggle more and I smiled in ecstasy. My scrabbling fingers begin spider dancing on her pits from and her head began again its rapid and spasming movement.

"That's it... You just arch your back and give me your pits. And you can give them to me for as long as you want. You have some awesome pits sweetheart. I just love torturously caressing them. But I think its time for a rest." I announced.

Now her ribcage was my to play with and I sensually exercised her ribs all over. I had thoughts of driving her mad by relentlessly tickling her ribs, as the opportunity was something I just couldn't pass up. But again I didn’t consider her to be your average tie her down and tickle her senseless kind of girl. I also wanted to make it last and give her something that she would fondly and lovingly remember. Gazing again at her taught and protruding ribs, I let my fingers caress the tips then vibrated them on the tips and she again writhed intensely under me. This pleased me and I continued to vibrate relentlessly. Vibrating lightly along her ribs I now explored each rib separately, from tips to back and from the front to underneath. My fingers continued to surf her ribs back and looked at her extremely taught form and I delighted in her fervid jerking laughter and writhing. I thoroughly enjoyed her heaving chest and ribs expanding and contracting and her incessant burrowing into the mattress to try to get away, all make for a delicious scenario that went on and on.

“Angel, when I first laid my eyes on you at the airport I though you were absolutely angelic. Seeing you in just a bra and panties, you’re even more angelic and I hope all the angels wear these. But what makes you the most angelic is your ticklishness and that is just heavenly. “

Suddenly I gave her several well-placed raspberries to her button and she instantly exploded with intense giggles and writhing. As I did this I also spider tickled her tummy, which added to her torment. I could see she was having a slight difficulty in adjusting to ten spider-tickling fingers and some very long and intense raspberries.

I stopped tickling and looked at herand sensually kissed her on the lips. It was time for those size 12’s….

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm now lets see… At 10 and ¾ inches long and 4 and ¼ inches wide that means 46 square inches of ticklish sole per foot. That means 92 square inches for both feet. Now in my view, that’s angelically heavenly.”

She squirmed then writhed intensely and her feet writhed all over. I wanted to just grip her toes, bend them back and rake and revv five fingers up and down that now spasming sole. But she deserved something special and I was bound to give her a foot tickling that she would never forget and fondly remember. And I was bound to fondle her feet too.

“I am going to have such fun with your feet, such delicious fun with your feet.”

She squealed at feeling my hand clench around her foot and started begging again. Fingers sliding between her sock and foot and continued toying with her already frantic senses. She was promising me anything if I wouldn't tickle her feet, promising me that I could tickle her anywhere else I chose, only not her feet. I giggled evilly again and began to slowly peel the sock down off her ankle. This caused her to writhe even more and beg even more as well. I was peeling her sock off as slow as possible, knowing that it was driving her insane. Her slender toes were clenched hard; in a last ditch effort to keep her sock from being taken completely off. And so I had to pry the sock off each one and as each toe was uncovered, it clenched itself again.

"You can clench your toes all you want sweetheart." I replied giggling evilly and pulling off the last portion of sock. "But you can't clench your foot and that sole is now all mine. Complete with that deliciously high and oh so tender looking arch."

She was now repeatedly bucking on the bed and straining at the bonds that held her. Every ounce of strength she had left was being used to free her foot from its imminent torment.

"Time for some tickles." I announced, cupping my right hand under her left heel then firmly gripping the foot. “After all the cybers I’ve given you and the TMF thread which must ten miles long by now, I’m definitely ready for the real thing.

She went wild under me, begging for me not to do tickle and promising me again that I could tickle her anywhere else. My response was a quick spider tickle up the spasming sole, bringing sudden but more intense giggling to cackling and violent writhing. Her head and bum repeatedly pounded the mattress and she again put all of her strength into freeing her foot.

"Dare I say Delicious?"

"OHSHEEEEEIT! Please, please stop staaaaaahp. I'm begging you ahahahahahahahahahah."

"Boy am I really getting you good..."I spoke softly. "Or am I? I'll consult my checklist shall I?" I began to five finger stroke her left arch up and down again and her laughter reached its crescendo and her writhing became intense once more. "Let's see ... Intense writhing, check. Frenzied laughter, check. Non-stop begging and pleading me to stop check. Intense reaction over all; check. Yes I must be doing things right, as I am getting you good. Would you not agree?"

She was too busy laughing and writhing to respond to my question. I increased my spider tickling and began raking and revving my fingers on her sole. This drove her even wilder and I had to grip her foot tighter to keep it still.

My nimble fingers were quick, relentless and torturous and didn’t miss a micrometer if ticklish skin. I just loved tickling feet, especially arches and I was going to give this girl the works and more. I was into a tickler’s frenzy on the foot and raking and revving my fingers as fast as I could. I then knelt down by the bed and looked at Angel up close and smiled. “I forgot to tell you girl, that the more I tickle, the more charged up I become. Which means you will be here a while, and so on that note you better get comfortable, or as comfortable as you can get.” I laughed as I said it and that sent chills up and down her spine.

Angel now could barely form basic sentences that even Tarzan couldn’t understand, as her laughter and screams had taken total control of her voice.

“You go girl!” I called out above Angel’s screams. “You give me that laughter and those screams and you give them to me for as long as I want!”

“GET OFF ME! G-G-OD G-G-ET OFF ME!”

I then quickly and repetitively short stroked a single finger all over the arch and the tickling sensations made Angel wrench in her bonds even more. She was now having seizures and conniptions one after the other and her laughter went from soprano screams to silent. I had found her vocal range so exquisite and continued to tease her to laugh and scream more. Angel’s head snapped from side to side, her mouth wide open with laughter and screams and her whole body was experiencing one spasm after another.

“What say you Angel, some more tickling.” Another question that I didn’t make a question. She was too busy screaming with laughter to answer, although I knew well what her answer would be.

I delighted in now using two fingers on the spasming sole and went from heel to toes and then began spider tickling under the toes in the soft joints. I increased the torment and brought out more wild in the wildcat. My coup de grace was using all five fingers to rake and rev the sole all over again and this drove Angel especially mad. I had hit the mother lode and wanted to make the most of it. As I continued erratic but incessant stroking, Angel’s feet writhed in ticklish agony. No matter where she moved her feet, I just followed them effortlessly and my nimble fingers torture every micrometer of the soles. Ticklishly Electric sensations traveled like bolts of lightning from every point on her soles straight to her brain, which by this point was being overloaded. Angel gritted her teeth, trying to endure, but the tickling sensations were surrounding her, wearing her down, overpowering her and her grip on her sanity was rapidly disappearing. I smiled as more grunts came from the tormented Angel, and the more Angel grunted and writhed the more I tickled. And the more I tickled, the more Angel grunted and writhed. Then the damn of laughter immediately burst as I now entered both Angel's left and right arch and toes at the same time. Her brain blew all its circuits and her grunting was immediately

“Vicious little circle isn’t it sweetheart. Just the way you like it.”

Angel's body movements were wild, erratic and intense. The incessant tickling of her arch and toes was way beyond torture, and she tried to scrunch her toes in order to cease the tickling. But I bent back Angel's toes with my left hand and this drove Angel again to bucking, arching her back and thrusting her chest in the air.

"33 1/4 square inches for me to tickle torment and torture relentlessly and mercilessly!" I laughed hideously and gave a quick stroke to each of the writhing soles. "I don't know about you girl, but I'm in heaven. And if I'm in heaven, you must be in hell."

"God I love your off the scale struggles; it makes me want to do this to you everyday. Now what would happen if I tickled here?" I fiendishly revved my index finger, short stroking the top of the arch, and was rewarded with more off the scale writhing and soprano to guttural laughter.

"Or how about here? I cruised the entire fine line that separated the arch from the instep, and still more of the same reactions echoed from Angel. Reactions that made me grin evilly and do it again, only this time back and forth. Angel was barely holding onto what was left of her sanity by a thread. She was in ticklish abandon and torturous agony and her mind, nervous system and senses were all starving for some relief.

"STOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IT, GODAMMIT, PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOUOHMYGODAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"The centre seems to be a good spot, but I'll have to try it again to confirm that. Let me know what you think."

More spider tickling with short strokes brought continued reactions from Angel and this delighted me very much. Then suddenly I stopped and Angel's laughter and writhing began to subside.

”You have the perfect size 12 foot topped off with the perfect toes, making for a good torturous game of piggies."

“NOOOOOOOOOO GODDAMMIT DON’T DO THAT!”

With that, I wasted no time in attacking the tender sole once more and raked and revved her ten fingers all over it and Angel burst into a new round of screaming soprano to guttural giggles and intense writhing. To add to the poor girl's torment, she now began nibbling the toes as well. The spasming toes in her mouth felt so heavenly as she knew that this was driving Angel very near the edge of losing it altogether. My ten fingers stroked and tortured every micrometer of the tender ticklish sole. Her back was arched; arms and legs straining at the bonds that held her. I now released the tormented toes from her ravenous nibbling and began the same technique on the poor girl's tender arch. Even more off the wall struggles and higher decibels of laughter were released and I laughed at finding the tickler's nirvana.

“This little piggy was just begging to be tickled.” I tweaked her big toe. “And have its joint sensually nibbled.”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.”

She was a wildcat and more and I loved every buck jerk and writhe. I was having the time of my life and with nine toes to go, things could only get better.

“This little piggy, trying to compete with the big piggy to be the longest looks so soft and supple I want to just tweak it and wriggle it and stroke it and nibble its joint.” Was taking my sweet, sweet time with her toes and she was freaking with each touch.

This little middle piggy looks so scrumptious that I want to put a toe ring on it. But first I must tweak, wriggle, stroke and nibble it.”

“NOOOOOOOOOOO GODDAMMIT PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOU AHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

More wildcat letting loose here and more deliciously scrumptious bucking jerking and writhing from Angel. I couldn’t go wrong no mater what I did.

“And this little fourth toe is just waiting for its turn to be tickled, tweaked, wriggled, stroked and have its joint nibbled. Do you think it should wait any longer.”

Then without warning I stopped tickling and Angel immediately began sucking in as much air as she could get. She was now only squirming on the bed, even though she was still suffering the effects from the tickle torture. I sat very still and spoke not a word, waiting for her to make the next move. I could here her breathing and feel the occasional movement. I knew is I stayed still and remained silent long enough she would crack and beg to know what I was going to do next. What was next was her baby toe and I was going to take as long a time in tweaking, wriggling, stroking, nibbling and tickling it as I had done the four previous toes.

OHMYGOD WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU PLANNING!”

I quickly tweaked her baby toe then bent it back and stroked the joint. Immediately she began bucking, jerking and writhing again and now added continuous begging. I now had her where I wanted her and had no intention of showing any mercy. This was the softest toe I had ever touched

I now knew all the ticklish hotspots and how to ruthlessly devastate them. I also delighted in the fact that Angel's senses and nerve endings seemed to be far more sensitive and that each stroke was ten times worse now. Everywhere I stroked, teased and tortured, seemed to be ten times more ticklish, and this delightedly me no end. I had to keep this up I had to keep her on the edge of the edge.

“So you want to know what I am planning… Well I have two options in front of me. One, to play piggies on these toes again. And two, play piggies on your right foot. Or three take off your bra and panties and have a naked angel.​

Last edited:
O.......m......g!

I thought what you wrote was absolutely awesome! Thank you soooooo much hun!!!

You are so welcome and forgive me for not repsonding sooner.​

TicklishGrl4Lfe said:
I thought what you wrote was absolutely awesome! Thank you soooooo much hun!!!

Wow Scribe another awsome piece

Hi scribe,
Man you keep hitting them out of the ballpark.
This is another one I had to read slowly sorry
I honestly just wanted to soak up what was happening.
And man again I wasn't diappointed fabulas job bro.
Tickleslave07

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back