• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crossroads Facility, Part 8 (*/F) (Star Trek, Star Wars, Tomb Raider)

tarr2k

TMF Expert
Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7

Part 8

The monitors came on in Mara's, Seven's, and Kara's rooms to show the next unfortunate victim. It was Lara; she was stuck in some kind of box that contained everything from the ribcage down; other than that she had unrestricted movement. "Since Lara has proven the most stubborn of you all," the familiar voice said, "she will be introducing you all to our latest means of persuasion - the Block. As you can see, whatever's inside the Block is beyond her reach, and there's no way out. She's securely propped in an open kneeling position; movement within the Block is impossible, as is escape from it."

Lara glowered, but it was correct. She couldn't move an inch, and she knew she was in a vulnerable position, given what they likely had in mind. "Inside the Block are all manner of remotely controlled devices; I shouldn't have to explain what it is they do. Anything inside the Block is vulnerable, and there are no guarantees that we won't simply employ all of them."

"Yes, yes, you're quite diabolical," Lara said irritably. "I will not be compelled to do anything for you, and you can be certain that when I find my way out -and I will- I will make sure you answer for all the indignities you've heaped upon me."

"Your bravado is tiring, Lara," the voice said wearily. "Let's begin."

Lara stiffened and began giggling; a feather was obviously slowly being drawn across her belly. She screwed her eyes shut and tried to ignore it, but the sensations refused. She began chuckling and then shifted into full laughter as it slipped into her bellybutton and began dancing about. "Stop it," she said as she laughed. "Stop..."

Suddenly Lara shrieked. Something was going after her feet, though she couldn't tell what because immediately she had descended into a serious laughing fit. Her foot was stretched out, toes wide open, and that left so many vulnerable spots she didn't know what they were going to try. At the moment they were content to run feathers all along both soles, although given what the voice had said there would likely be more if they wanted it. Let them, a defiant part of Lara thought. However much this was torture, she wasn't going to give them the satisfaction of thinking her weak because of it. Of course, willpower wasn't going to have a chance of stopping her body's reaction to the sensations, which was intense laughter at the ticklish touches. She pounded her fists on the surface of the Block for all the good it did.

Lara stiffened then shook at the next attack. The knees... she never thought about the knees, but they were one of her worst spots, and the restraints the knees were locked into apparently contained some kind of servo, because they gently were squeezing the joints in such the right spots that Lara began letting out deep belly laughs. "OH NO! NO! HAHAHAHAHA!!!" she cried as these new sensations quickly eclipsed the others. But she was firmly locked into position; there wasn't the slightest give, so all she could do was hold her head back and laugh.

"Where's your bravado now, Ms. Croft?" the voice asked. Lara let out a choice collection of curses in the midst of her laughing fit, showing that despite the ordeal she wasn't going to beg, especially for mercy she knew she wouldn't receive. She ran her fingers into her hair and tugged in a vain attempt to distract herself, but the tickling was overpowering.

The next sensations were the ones she feared the most. Her buttocks were so very, very sensitive, and the machine was gently but rapidly pinching all over each swollen cheek, until Lara thought she was going to somehow crawl out of her own skin. "STOP IT!" she wailed. "STO-HAHAHAHAHA-OP!!!" Of course, no one was going to listen, and secretly she loathed her weakness, but there was nothing for it. Her body was ignoring her firm Croft pride and trying to cope with the ticklish touches... and it had to, because clearly they weren't going to relent. "WAHAHAHAHA! STOP! NO-HOHOHOHAHAHA!!!" But still they continued. It was so strong she barely noticed when more prodding started, this time along her inner thighs. She squirmed and tried to resist, but she was positioned with legs open and couldn't do anything. Still, while it wasn't one of her favorite spots, it still fell as background noise to the endless goosing of her behind. "GET ME OUT OF THIS BLOODY THING!" she cried before a laughing fit overtook her.

The next touch came, and Lara stiffened. She'd been expecting it, of course; you don't lock someone in this position unless you have something like this in mind. Still, she'd been hoping it wouldn't come to this... it attacked a place she was vulnerable in more ways than one. The small group of feathers began their slow, even strokes along her womanhood driving her to shake and squirm even as the tickling subjected her to incredible physical strains already. Yet there was nothing she could do to resist the impact it had, and despite the laughing she found herself gasping and moaning at the touches. She had a strong sexual drive, and this kind of touch grabbed all the levers of her libido and pulled. After a short while she couldn’t ignore it any more; she took a massive breast in each hand and began firmly squeezing, enhancing what was already happening. Soon she could feel it building, like a growing tone amidst an orchestra as the pinches and prods and strokes tickled her out of her mind. None of it mattered now; she could sense release coming, and she needed it more than she needed to cling to her Croft pride. She closed her eyes and ground her teeth, groaning, trying to will the accursed stroking to move faster even while she resented its very existence.

Finally, mercifully, it came, and Lara glowed in its arrival. As it did the machinery must have determined the change, because it switched itself off. She sat there in the Block, panting and wiping the sweat from her forehead. It had been awful, and wonderful, just like always. But that didn't mean she didn't resent the indignity of it.

"That was level one," the voice informed her. "Now let's begin the level two demonstration." And Lara held her head back and roared with laughter.
--------------------------------------------------------------

The following day, Seven faced the monitor as she was always instructed. This time, however, she was caught completely by surprise by the person laughing on the display.

Seven stared at the shrieking redhead on the monitor. There was no doubt, not with her perfect memory. This was the woman she'd dreamed of, appearing in the flesh. It wasn't possible, but yet it was... and Seven had to admit that she was grateful for that impossibility being ignored.

At the moment the redhead was stretched out and being tickled, as was usually the fate of those on the monitor screen. This time, however, was different. The sight of her giggling and squirming stirred some things Seven didn't understand but nevertheless enjoyed. She felt a little like she did when the one in her dreams would touch her. Perhaps now that she was here-

Seven terminated the line of thought. Her feelings were irrational. She was Borg; she had to remain logical. That this woman bore a similarity to someone that had existed in Seven's mind was anomalous, but not an indication that she was somehow going to fulfill some role in Seven's life. That was merely the influence of her weak human instincts attempting to impose their desires on reality, as if they could somehow transform it to suit her desires. The universe wasn't so accommodating.

Still, that didn't mean she couldn't indulge in the sensation of watching her.

Mara screwed her eyes shut and roared with laughter. This time they were going for broke apparently; she was stretched out on a table, and probes were exploring her armpits. She couldn't tell how many, but there had to be at least four for each one given how much they were doing, stroking and prodding and teasing until Mara thought she was going to wither away under the onslaught. They were meticulous and brutal, and even when she begged for mercy none was allowed; they weren't even asking any questions this time. "PLEASE STOP IT! PLEASE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" But there was no change, or at least none that Mara could notice. Her hollows just endured the tickling being dispensed to them, and her face had turned crimson from the effects.

As if that wasn't bad enough, some kind of device had been deployed to examine her ribs. Points were placed on multiple spots on each exposed rib, and then as one they'd compress, squeezing it. It was as if they were crushing the air out of her body, because every time the tickling sensation completely took her breath away. Compared to this, her armpits were almost unnoticed. Another squeeze, and Mara was roaring. "I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING HAHAHAHAHA!!!" she said as she descended into a silent laugh. It shook as another pulse struck. "...please no more please..." she got out breathlessly, still not having the air to laugh.

I'm gonna pass out, she thought distantly. I can't even breathe any more! God, what do they want with me?! Why don't they just leave me alone?!!!

"DON'T TI-HEHEHEH-CKLE ME ANY MORE-HOHOHOHO!!!" she pleaded, but there was nothing, just further torment. "No more! NO MORE! PLEASE STOP IT!!!" She couldn't see, her eyes were so full of tears, and she could feel her whole body flush.

Then it began to ease off a little. It was still there, still driving her to laugh, but it wasn't the intense, overpowering thing it had been. It became almost pleasant... in fact, when she thought about a couple of the other sessions, she had to admit that when it didn't go overboard like this time, she kind of liked it. There was a certain pleasure to it, a certain bit of fun too. And really, she thought even as her lips begged for whoever was responsible to stop, as far as torment goes, this wasn't that bad. Lord knows people had tried worse on her over the years than just tickling her out of her skin. If this is what they had in mind for Mara's stay, well, she'd rather take this over anything else.

Besides, she thought, at least I get the chance to watch the blond get it too sometimes.

Ms. Danoob watched both Mara's writhing body and Seven's reaction. It seemed that the effort hadn't been in vain; there was definitely something growing there, and like anyone who plants a seed, Ms. Danoob had hoped it would reach fullest flower, and it looked like it just might. Timing, of course, was critical, but it seemed that the moment had arrived to attempt the next step and see what happened. Observation, then test your hypothesis; that was the scientific method, and it applied as much to people as it did to chemicals - in fact, there was a great deal of similarity. Mix them up, apply a little heat, and then just watch how they react... and then you learn something about how they work, and understand it.

And if you understand something, Ms. Danoob thought, you can control it.

excellent installement..and how ingenious that box sounds..thanks for posting this..i love how it all seems to tie in together..

Thank you both. I'm looking forward to the next installment, when Mara and Seven finally meet in the flesh. :)

tarr2k said:
Thank you both. I'm looking forward to the next installment, when Mara and Seven finally meet in the flesh. :)

as am i..you are a terrific writer, and i could learn much from the way you write with such detail..it's something i find difficult, also the length of stories is hard for me to reach..i run out of imagination far too soon.

Thank you. I wouldn't sell yourself short though. IIRC, you write single part stories, right? A story is kind of like a life; some may have a longer duration, some may be more eventful, some may be more playful or whimsical or serious or touching, but one that is long cannot be thought superior to one that is short just because it is longer. It all depends on what you fill it with that make it something worthwhile.

And, of course, that the most fun comes from sharing it. :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back