• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shores And Rivers Sojourn, And, A Stunning Development

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys went on their next road trip. They started out in Washington, winning two or three, before losing two of three in Philadelphia, and then winning two of three in Cincinnatti. They returned home on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand against the Mets, Braves, and Astros.
At the beginning of that week, before the series with the Mets began, all was nothing but quiet and normal in the lives of Mitch and Naomi. By week's end, their world would be turned upside down.
That Sunday night, there was nothing to suggest that a major event would occur that week. Mitch arrived home, the couple made love, as they always did, then relaxed on Monday afternoon, before joining the team at the ballpark for the Monday night game with the Mets, which was won by Kate Hudson, 3-2, as she pitched six strong innings, and combined with the bullpen, getting two homeruns, for the win. Gil Bellows took the mound on Tuesday night. He, too, fared well, tossing seven scoreless innings, in an eventual 4-0 win. Charlize Theron pitched on Wednesday night, and did a credible job, but lost, 5-4, thanks to three errors.
Thursday was an off day. It was a bright, tranquil one, as the team relaxed at the hotel, ate, and gambled.
On Friday morning, Mitch and Naomi were in bed, about 6am, when suddenly, their door opened, and their 20 year old daughter, Erin, entered, sobbing, with the newspaper in her hand. The couple was sleeping, but were awakened by their daughter's sobs. "Dad, you have to see this, you aren't going to believe it" Mitch shook the cobwebs from his head, and saw the front page sports headline, which read:" Shocking development, Mitch reportedly traded to New York Mets for player to be named later, details at news conference today!" Mitch and Naomi sat still in shock, not knowing what to do for a moment. Then, Naomi, too, started crying. Mitch, who was inwardly upset, but who knew he had to calm his wife and daughter, tried to take the high road. "Look, let me call my agent, and Sniderman, and try to get to the bottom of this, before we lose our heads. Also, I am a 10 and 5 player, 10 years in the majors, five years on the same team. This was probably that little prick Alan's doing, and he might be in for a whole heap of trouble by the time we get through with him" Mitch said. After waiting two hours, and calling his agent, and the manager, Mitch learned that in fact the deal was true. Alan had used a technicality to get around the 10 and 5 thing, and technically, Mitch was no longer a Good Guy. However, there would be hell to pay before he left.
That afternoon, Mitch went to the ballpark, where some of the players were milling around, taking early practice, before that night's game with Atlanta. Alan was sitting in his office, smoking a big cigar, a smirk on his face." Mitch, didnt expect to see you. I thought by now you would have been on a plane to New York to join the Mets, didnt you hear, you've been traded?" Alan said smugly. "You fucking son of bitch. Why? I havent even talked to you lately. What the hell did you have to do this for? We are having a good season this year, and I am productive. What else could be behind this but vindictiveness, you little snake!" Mitch ranted. "Timely. I wanted you out of my hair, for good, and to be as miserable as possible. Here you are the big shot, but in New York, you will be nothing. Also, I figured taking you away from your family might well hamper your production, so maybe the Mets can release you, and you can be out of baseball for good!" Alan said. "You cant get around the ten and five thing, you little prick, I have been with this team 20 years, I can veto any trade. I wont accept this!" Mitch said firmly. "I already covered that base, and filed a lawsuit, to attempt to make an exception to that rule. You dont think I thought of it all when I did this? What do you think Iam, stupid?" Alan said. "I'm not going to go. I will call the Mets, and tell them what you did. I will figure something out" Mitch said. "You have to go, you weasel, or you wont be paid for this year, and you will risk suspension. You are gone, no longer a Good Guy, so Asta La Vista, and Good Riddance!" Alan said. At that moment, Mitch, in a fit of rage, went to the other side of the desk, grabbed Alan by the shirt collar, and pulled him to his feet. "Listen, you little prick, I am warning you, if you dont reverse yourself, and call off this deal, I am going to beat the hell out of you!" Mitch shouted. Alan stood there, a small smirk on his face, and then, Mitch lost it. He cocked his fist, and punched Alan smack in the jaw, severely bruising his jaw: "Ahhhhhh! You fuck! You broke my jaw! Security! Call the cops! This asshole just hit me!" Alan yelled. When the police arrived, they were calm:" Mitch, you can come with us quietly, or we can make this difficult" One of the officers said. When Mitch got to the police station, he was fingerprinted, booked, and called Naomi, who came to the station with a lawyer, who subsequently demanded a quick hearing before a judge. Naomi missed the game with Atlanta that night, as the Good Guys lost 3-2. The hearing took place about midnight, bail was set at $20,000. Naomi posted the bail, Mitch was released, and the couple went home, figuring out what to do next. "He is going to press charges. You might be charged with assault and battery. " Naomi said later that night, when they got home. "Yeah, well I have a lawsuit against him, too. I am a 10 and 5 player. He cant just trade me without my approval. Plus, he is not supposed to be involved with the team decisions, he is a silent investor. I am going to have my lawyer pass word that if he doesnt drop the charges for the hit, and call off the trade, I am going to sue him for violating baseball rules, and for harrassment, as he is not supposed to bother me, or anyone else. " Mitch said.
The team was still playing Atlanta on Saturday night when Mitch got to the park. His first order of business was to go see his manager:" Iam not going to judge, as I know this is a difficult situation, and has to be sorted out. I have spoken to the commissioner, who advised me that since Alan violated baseball rules, you are still a Good Guy. Suit up, and play. We will let the courts handle this. In the meantime, you are my player, and Iam going to treat you as such. what Alan did was wrong" Sniderman said. "Thanks, Lee, I appreciate it" Mitch said. That night, Rachel Leigh Cook was the starter, and Mitch played as well. He was fired up, as he hit a homerun, in an eventual 2-0 Good Guy win. Kate Hudson started Sunday's game, on a perfect sunny day, in front of a sellout. She was opposed by Braves ace John Smoltz. Both pitchers were at their best that day. Kate fired eight innings, fanning a dozen Braves, and Smoltz also pitched eight innings, striking out ten Good Guys. The game was finally decided in the bottom of the ninth, with an RBI single, for a 1-0 win.
Houston came to town on Monday night. On a showery evening, Gil Bellows was on the hill. He allowed but one run in seven innings, but the Good Guys did not hit that night. The Good Guys ended up dropping a 1-0 decision. Charlize Theron pitched on Tuesday night, a clear, humid night. She permitted but two runs over eight innings, as the team scored four runs in the eighth, trailing, 2-1, to come away with a 5-2 win. Neve Campbell took the mound on a bright Wednesday, in front of a sellout. She allowed but two hits over six shutout innings. The game was a scoreless tie in the sixth when she departed. The Good Guys went to the eighth, before finally scoring a run, and then had to hang on in the ninth, before finishing off a 1-0 Paradise triumph, to complete a very rough six and three homestand. Many issues were hanging in the balance as the team prepared to leave for their road trip, and now, they had no choice but to take one game at a time.
On Thursday morning, as Mitch packed to head on the road trip to New York that night, the legal process began. Mitch recieved a summons and a lawsuit from Alan, charging him with threats, assault, battery, and harrassment. Mitch's lawyer, upon learning of the suit, countersued Alan, charging him with tampering, for attempting to trade Mitch when he was not supposed to be involved with the team, as well as harrassment, and violation of baseball rules, for trying to tamper with Mitch's rights as a ten and five player. It would be a long battle, and in the meantime, Mitch would do what he did best, be a baseball player, and let the legal process play itself out.
As for the team themselves, Mitch's teammates were all extremely supportive when they learned of what Alan did, and Mitch's reaction. No one particularly liked Alan, and their ire was raised more, when Mr Popularity, one of the most productive players on the team, was traded by Alan.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to the airport, for the flight to New York, with some supportive parting words. "Try to just go on the road, and do your job. Dont let it bother you. We are all behind you. What Alan did is wrong, and the legal process will play itself out" Naomi said, kissing Mitch, as he headed off to catch the plane.
In the meantime, the team did hold it's Saturday night tickle party. That week, instead of having a featured lee, there was a featured ler: Mitch. The team wanted him to have the opportunity to tickle as many women as possible that week, to try and take his mind of his legal problems. Mitch ended up tickling several female members of the team, several female team employees, and several waitresses at the fetish club. One, a thin, freckled redhead, was particularly ticklish. Stripped nude, she was tied to the tickle table in a bra and panties. Mitch began the tickle on her neck with fingers, as the giggles started, and her head shifted from side to side:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Moving down, Mitch attacked her underarms, sides, belly and ribs with fingers, counting her ribs, as she squeaked and squealed with laughter:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! THATS SOO TICKLISH! NOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Then. Mitch attacked her hips, inner thighs, and knees, with fingers, as she jerked her legs, and squeaked some more. Finally, Mitch got to the soles of her soft feet. He attacked the waitress feet with fingers, a feather, and an electric massager over her soft soles and toes. She went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealed with uncontrollable laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG I CANT STAND IT! PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! PLEASE NO MORE TICKLE! NOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle stopped, and the exhausted waitress was untied.
So, as another road trip began, many issues hung in the balance that might well take a while to sort out. Legal cases, police charges, and other issues. In the meantime, Mitch had the support of his teammates, and his family, and needed to concentrate on what he needed to do, his job, playing baseball. It would likely be a long, drawn out process, and the details would surely begin to sort themselves out for Mitch and the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
yikes how can Alan trade off a baseball player without their knowledge first? and it's about time Mitch hit him lol... I've just read all three of your latest installments, Mitch, and i was loving the dominant traits in Mitch..But this will cost them loads of money i'm thinking.

Thank you, izzy, your praise is appreciated as always. I'm glad you like Mitch's Dominant traits. You havent commented on a story of mine lately, so it's nice to see you do so again.
As for how Alan can trade off a player without their knowledge. Alan tried to do something shady and dishonorable, because he's a controlling prick who wants everything his way, and Mitch out of his hair. Trust me, this is going to get nasty, and take a while to sort out.
Anyhow, thanks again, and take care, and stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

Mitchell said:
Thank you, izzy, your praise is appreciated as always. I'm glad you like Mitch's Dominant traits. You havent commented on a story of mine lately, so it's nice to see you do so again.
As for how Alan can trade off a player without their knowledge. Alan tried to do something shady and dishonorable, because he's a controlling prick who wants everything his way, and Mitch out of his hair. Trust me, this is going to get nasty, and take a while to sort out.
Anyhow, thanks again, and take care, and stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

sorry about not commenting on your stories lately, I always meant to and then something would come up..grrr but you know i love your baseball series and will eventually read them and always comment.

Well I can say that I never expected that twist. In fact even with 100 guesses I wouldn't have even been close. That was excellent and also served to shake up the plot. I am very impressed and even more drawn in than before. I can't wait for the next one!

HappyD

Thank you, happy. I am very glad you enjoyed the storyline. As you know, stay tuned, I am going to post another story right now, in fact. I usually wait until you post on each of my stories to write a new one.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back