• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Last Road Trip, Finale Homestand, October, And, An Unbelievable Ending.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys had but a little more than two weeks left in the regular season. Their last road trip of the year would take them to the midwest, where they went four and five on a nine game trip to Pittsburgh, Chicago, and St Louis. They would then return home, for a final six game homestand, against the Mets and Atlanta, before the playoffs would start.
On field, the team had a dream season, as they would finish with better than 90 wins, and would win the division, a year after posting their 100 loss season. Everything was looking up that year, fine pitching, timely hitting, and excellent relief pitching.
After arriving home on Sunday night, and making love to Naomi until 3am Monday Morning, Mitch spent the rest of his day in bed with his wife, before the couple gathered at the ballpark with their team, to begin the final six game homestand. Kate Hudson was the starter against the Mets that night. Sniderman told his team before the game that he wanted to win four of the six games on the homestand, to go into the playoffs on a high note. Kate did her job that night, as she struck out ten in seven innings, and the Good Guys hit three homers, in an eventual 3-0 win. Gil Bellows pitched on Tuesday night, and he, too, fared well, as he allowed only one run into the seventh, as the team scored four, coming away with a 4-1 triumph. Charlize Theron got the ball on Wednesday night, and she completed the sweep, permitting three runs into the seventh, in a 7-4 victory.
Thursday was an off day. The team had a light workout, and then relaxed, preparing for the final series with Atlanta that weekend.
Atlanta visited Paradise in the last series of the regular season. Neve Campbell pitched on Friday night, and she gave a good effort, but lost, 3-2 on an error. Two rookie pitchers would follow the next two days, as Sniderman wanted to prepare his rotation for the playoffs. The first rookie got bashed, 8-0 on Saturday night. Finally, a beautiful fall Sunday afternoon would finish the regular season. The rookie chosen to start that day did an excellent job, seven scoreless innings, which pleased Sniderman greatly. In the meantime, the Good Guys waited until the bottom of the ninth, to win the game on a single, to come away with a 1-0 win. This year, everyone was happy, because there was a trip to the playoffs, beginning with the wild card Reds on Tuesday afternoon in Paradise.
On a clear, bright day, the Good Guys began their march into the unknown, with a first round game against the Reds. Not surprisingly, ace Kate Hudson got the ball. She was magnificent that day, pitching one run ball into the eighth inning. The Good Guys, meanwhile, scored four times in the eighth inning, to erase a one run deficit, as the team hung on, to draw first blood, 4-1. Gil Bellows would pitch Game Two. It proved to be much tougher, as Gil allowed three runs in eight innings. The Good Guys trailed 3-1 in the eighth, when suddenly, they scored five runs off the Reds bullpen, and their own Hilary Duff slammed the door, in a 6-3 win to put the team one win away from the Championship Series.
Off to Cincinnatti they went for Game Three. Charlize was on the mound that day, but the team got no hitting or pitching, falling quietly, 4-0. Kate Hudson pitched Game Four on three days rest, and the team never looked back, silencing the big Great American Ballpark crowd with a five run first inning, in a 6-1 triumph, to finish the first round, and go on to the National League Championship Series.
The Good Guys got back to Paradise on Saturday night, with an off day Sunday, a workout Monday, and the NLCS to open against the Cardinals on Tuesday afternoon. Mitch and Naomi tried to take it easy during those three days, engaging in some tickling, and sex, but also sensing that they wanted to win this one, badly, and take advantage of the opportunity, as they didnt know how many chances would be left.
The NLCS did open on Tuesday against St Louis. Gil Bellows was on the mound for Game One. He did just fine, allowing one run over seven innings, and combining with the pen, as the Good Guys got a three run late inning homer, and made it stand up, 3-1. Charlize Theron would start Wednesday night's game. She was superb, permitting but two runs into the eighth, as the team scored five, in a 5-2 win, to get them halfway to their goal.
The teams flew to St Louis for the middle three games. They would need a fourth starter during the NLCS, and Neve Campbell was it. She took the mound for Game Three, and did a credible job, allowing but three runs in six innings. Unfortunately the team did not hit a lick, and fell, 3-0. Kate Hudson would pitch Game Four on Saturday night, having had a week's rest. She was razor sharp, striking out eleven, and allowing but one run over eight innings. The team had their hitting shoes on, scoring seven, and silencing a huge Cardinal crowd, in a 7-1 win, that put the Good Guys one win from the World Series. Gil Bellows would try to finish the Cardinals on Sunday night, but he would fail, as the game was over early. He allowed six runs in the first, and the Cardinals cruised, 6-2, to send the series back to Paradise.
A roaring crowd of over 50,000 jammed Good Guy Stadium on Tuesday night, to hopefully see their heroes get the win needed to get them into another World Series, after a one year hiatus. Charlize would try to bring the team and the island the National League title. It was a very tough game, as Charlize allowed a run, and the Good Guys didnt score. Finally, in the eighth, trailing 1-0, after some stellar relief work, the Good Guys struck, scoring three runs, and turning it over to Duff. As the ninth inning approached, the crowd was at fever pitch, three outs from the World Series. Duff allowed a hit, then got a fly out, and a ground out. The dangerous Albert Pujols was up, and, after a strike, and a foul ball, Duff threw a third strike past him, to give the Good Guys the National League Championship. Their unbelievable and Cinderella ride would continue on Saturday night, with a date in the World Series, against their old friends, the Yankees. The clubhouse was very happy, with champange, and music, but the team knew they needed one more step before they could really let loose.
With better than 60,000 on hand screaming their heads off, on a clear October evening, the Good Guys faced the mighty Yankees on Saturday night. Kate Hudson was the Game One starter. She was fine that night, allowing but two runs in seven innings. The game was tied, 2-2 in the seventh, when the Good Guys scored two runs off Randy Johnson. Naomi,. Bynes and Duff were perfect over the last two innings, giving the Good Guys a 4-2 win to draw first blood in the series. Gil Bellows would pitch Game Two. It was a very difficult game. The Good Guys took a 2-0 lead, then, the bullpen let it get away in the eighth. The Good Guys tied the game, and then finally, won it in the bottom of the ninth, 4-3, to give the team a two games to none lead, and put them halfway to the promised land.
Monday was an off day in New York, with Game Three set for Tuesday night. Charlize was on the mound, and she got roughed up, allowing six runs. The Yankees allowed the Good Guys to get close, but they fell one run short, as Rivera closed them out in the ninth, 6-5. Now, the team wanted to win Game Four, to avoid the series being tied. Kate Hudson got the ball for Game Four, on three days rest. She didnt try to strike out a lot of people that night, instead using a sinker to keep the Yankees off balance. The Good Guys trailed 1-0 in the seventh, before striking for four runs. Kate pitched into the eighth, allowing only the one run. Then, Naomi, and Bynes finished the eighth. Duff came in for the ninth. She allowed a hit, and a walk, then two outs. Finally, the last batter hit a deep fly ball, that was tracked by Mitch, and put away, to give the Good Guys the game, 4-1, and put them one win from the promised land. Game Five was no contest, and, in a weird way, the Good Guys were perhaps not upset that they lost it, because they wanted to win the title at home. Gil Bellows got bashed, losing 6-0, to give the Yankees their second win of the series.
Saturday night, Paradise Island, clear skies, standing room only crowd of over 62,000 on hand. Charlize on the hill, to try and finish the Yankees, and complete the most incredible season in baseball history. Only one other time, the Minnesota Twins in 1991, had a team been in last place the year before, and then won the World Series. The Good Guys were trying to make it two. Charlize opposed the Yankees Mike Mussina on that night. Both were magnificent. In the sixth, of a scoreless tie, Mitch brought the crowd to it's feet, with a solo homer off Mussina, to give the Good Guys the lead. Neither team was doing much else. In a controversial move, Sniderman, in the eighth, removed Charlize, who had allowed but two hits and struck out eight over eight innings. Hilary Duff came in for the ninth, the crowd beside itself, lead only 1-0. The first Yankee batter, Giambi, hit a deep fly ball, that was caught. The next one, Willams, popped to the infield. Alex Rodriguez, the one hitter the Good Guys didnt want to see, was up with a chance to tie the game. Hilary threw two balls, and then two strikes. Suddenly, another pitch, and a crack of the bat. It was hit high, and very deep. At first, everyone feared it might go out for a homerun, but then, it could be seen that Mitch saw the ball, and, with his back to the wall, Mitch tracked down A Rod's blast, and put it in his glove, for the last out, as the Good Guys were World Champions again!
When Mitch got the ball in his glove, he dropped to one knee, tears in his eyes, before racing into the infield to join the celebration with his teammates. As he was heading for the infield, he ran smack into Naomi, who was crying hysterically,overcome with relief and joy. He looked into his wife's eyes, and all she could say was "Hi there" as he cuddled her, picked her up in his arms, and carried her into the infield, to commiserate with his teammates. It had been a season filled with triumph, tradegy, tears and trouble, and, one year after being the worst team in baseball, the Good Guys were again the best, as they never wanted the moment to end. Naomi was so weak from emotion, that she couldnt even make it off the field. She said to Mitch:" Carry me", as he promptly picked her up, and carried her into the clubhouse. No one, from baseball experts, to fans, to even Sniderman himself, could have possibly predicted the outcome would end like this. This, probably, was the Good Guys sweetest title ever, and they let loose in the clubhouse, with champange, and tears, still trying to digest it all. "I dont know what to say. If anyone had told me in April that we would be here like this right now, I'd have said, you're nuts. I am so proud of these kids. This is the best one yet, even for their seventy year old manager. It brings tears to a manager's eyes," the normally gruff Sniderman said, tears rolling down his cheeks.
Of course, in the postgame interviews, the inevitable came up:" So, Mitch, you won it all again, will you be back next year to defend it?" Mitch looked over at Naomi, who was still crying, and said tersely:" I dont know about next year, no speculation. I just want to enjoy tonight, and savor this, with my wife, and my teammates" He said, cutting off the interview.
After the interviews, the team retired to the fetish club, for a lavish food spread. No one could eat very much, as their insides were still shaking from nerves and excitement. It was just unreal how the season had played out. As they sat there, Alan timidly approached:" I dont want to start any fights. I just wanted to say congratulations, and that Iam very proud of every member of this team, even you, Mitchell. You put everything else aside, and won it for the orginization, and the island, and for that, Iam very proud, and I commend you" Alan said. "Thank you, Alan, that means a lot to me. I am glad we were able to win it, to make the fans, and the organization happy" Mitch replied. After a very late night, that ended at 3am, Mitch and Naomi went home:" Nai, after the parade, let's go away, and get someone to watch the kids, or let Erin do it. We need a vacation. These last four weeks have been utter hell" Mitch said. "Okay, we'll talk about it, but not now, Mitch, right now my head is spinning too much to even think" Naomi replied. "Okay, whenever, let's just relax and enjoy this" Mitch said, kissing Naomi on top of the head.
After a parade on Monday, the team held their last tickle party of the year, on that night, before everyone would have the opportunity to scatter for the winter. The featured lee, which had never happened in front of the team, would be manager Sniderman, who had promised his team that if they won it all, he would allow himself to be tickled by his female players, and some doms. Sniderman was stripped naked, and tied to a table in the middle of the fetish club, with his players around him, giggling. Kate Hudson began the tickle on Sniderman's neck with fingers, as his head moved from side to side, and the laughter began: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO! Moving down, Amanda Bynes was next, tickling Sniderman on his underarms, sides, belly, and ribs with fingers, as he jerked, and howled: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THATS TICKLISH! NOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Neve Campbell was next, tickling Lee on his hips, inner thighs, and his knees, as his legs jerked and bucked. Finally, Naomi was last, as she saved herself to deal with Sniderman's feet. She attacked his feet with her fingers, a feather, ice, and a vibrating electric massager on his soles and toes. Sniderman went nuts, he wiggled his toes every which way, and howled with laughter, begging for mercy! HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! OMG PLEASE NO MORE TICKLING! THATS ENOUGH! NOOO! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Finally, the tickle ended, and Sniderman was untied.
So, the team had done what everyone had thought was impossible, by coming away with the title. While Alan had been cordial and happy that his team had won it all, everyone knew there were unresolved lawsuits to be dealt with, as well as contract uncertainities. All those issues had yet to be settled, and would have to be dealt with, with another shocking twist, as the Tickle Team in Paradise Island headed for another winter, with much drama still yet to come.

The End

Last edited:
wow how cool that they won the World Series. and even that ass Alan said something nice to Mitch..will wonders never cease..but even so, Alan is a first class prick..great installment as always.

Thank you, izzy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, Alan is usually a big prick. I have made his personality to be a combination of several people I know in real life who are arrogant, rude, bossy, and think about no one else but themselves. As I write his actions, these three or four people who I know go through my mind, and I write the storyline with him in it, as if they were really talking, and experiencing what he is.
Anyhow, thanks again, and stay tuned, as soon as happydarwin reads this, I will be posting the start of a new season soon.

Mitch

Well I have to say I think that was a fitting end to the season. I had imagined that Alan might cool off a bit after he had a chance to reflect on his actions. It is very difficult to stay angry with most people and I don't think he is an exception, at least not all the time. Great story and I look forward to the next season.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your support is appreciated as always. Alan was in a fairly good mood because the team won the Series, but there are issues still to deal with, which will be addressed next year.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back