• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The story of my day with Playboy TV

Wow! Sounds like quite the day, Jeff! Thanks for posting, You da man!

I just read your notes, Jeff. Very cool of you to post 'em, as you know many of us were curious about how that day went. Now I feel like I was there. And it's great that you keep a journal.

There was a post recently about a Tickling Pioneer Award. I didn't follow the whole thread, but I when I saw that phrase YOU are who I thought of. (And you'll forgive me for ending in a preposition. It's the thought that counts.) I find it entirely appropriate that you are the producer featured on Sexcetera. Not only are you an OG, around since the beginning, but you're an inspiring tickling success story, the way you kept your day job while making your first first-time videos back in Cambridge, and the way you diligently pushed your business until it could support you full-time.

You were at the first gathering I attended up there at DVNC's. You flew all the way from the East to the West Coast for that! I don't think any of the other vid companies ever actually came to a gathering, have they? You take the cake, man, you really do.

And hanging together through the weekend of that magical NEST a couple years back is still one of my fondest memories. Okay, that, and the lollapalooza of attractive women allowing us to tickle them, and loving it, through the entire weekend.

Thanks for the journal notes, thanks for being the first one to take tickling mainstream, thanks for your vid company, and thanks for hosting this entire forum!

And on a more personal note, Jeff, thanks for becoming such an enormous titan in the tickling community while remaining always humble, rational, soft-spoken, and good-natured.

You deserve accolades.

Your fan,
Boomtown

boomtown13 said:
(And you'll forgive me for ending in a preposition. It's the thought that counts

Like the old frat joke, I guess it's better than the alternative ;)

Seriously, thanks for the praise support.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back